Audition Ch. 03: Chens Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
craigool
craigool
864 Followers

I do simple Shibari bikinis, and the basic tie limbs to beds kind of things, but no elaborate Kinbaku suspensions. Rope play can be very fun. Bad rope play can leave you with parts of your body that no longer work, neuropathy (complete loss of ability to feel), permanent paralysis, paraplegic or even quadriplegic. There are lots of rope bunnies in our town, rolling the dice. Tessa is one of them.

Tessa and Tina were once good friends, even the best of friends. Tessa is a Jill St.John style of tall leggy redhead, again with a very busty 'E' cup, but half a head taller than Tina so that flame red hair was always tickling my nose when she hugged me.

She was friends with another sub whose Dom is very predatory. He likes to 'Dom the Dom', seducing subs away, teaching his subs to do the seducing. They seduced Tessa, then tried to use her to seduce Tina while Tessa still lived in our house. When she failed, she was cut out of the cult. Unable to be with us because of her betrayal, and unable to be with those she betrayed us for because of her failure.

She was surprised I didn't cut her off completely, but Tina would not let her set foot in the Manor. That left her with few options to get her needs met. She met 'Toad' (his real name is Todd) at the swingers club in the industrial park, which has an area for B&D play. He was on his best behavior there.

Then he scheduled a 'play date' for his 'consensual non-consent' rape play at her house (which surprisingly, Tessa had NOT consented to at all). Yet today is I Ching hexagram 8, where the man who does not belong is removed. If I did not visit Gretchen, I would not have gone to visit Tessa. If I did not visit Tessa, she probably would have lost the use of her hands and her feet for the rest of her life.

The police arrive to carry Toad away to jail on the assault with a deadly weapon and aggravated rape charges. Unfortunately for Toad, all my houses are instrumented houses, meaning everything from his arrival to his departure was recorded in hi-def 3D detail (and surround sound audio). We are happy to provide a copy to the Police. After all, I used to be one of them, a Sargent, before I was offered early retirement. Don't ask. It was a bad night and I made a mistake.

Tessa is bundled up into an ambulance, and sent off to the Urgent Care for examination and tests. One of the Security Team goes with her, Tina is knocked off her pins, despite the betrayal she still loves Tessa deeply. So she makes arrangements to join them at the Urgent Care.

I call my attorney and have him negotiate a time for a statement to the police. He of course wants a meeting for us to review the video we have given the Police before that. Suddenly my day of fun and frolic collecting rents has turned into one emergency after another. But either I'm too much of an optimist, or too stupid to call off the limo. It just sits there in front of my house, burning time and burning money.

It takes most of the day to sort out the debris from the morning. I get back to the Manor to find my best two gals dressed in lingerie. How Betsy got her set even clean I will never know, the cum was so thick on her it looked like oatmeal when I brought her home. Another miracle from Tina I guess. Deidre picked her Red Devil Merry Widow outfit and her new red Hot Chick shoes. They hit execute on the trip plan, and we are halfway before I realize we are going where I have just been. Oh well, they have to see it for party planning anyway,

It is a big house, designed for parties. Still I had the place detail cleaned when I bought it. The three main bedrooms are over the four car garage on the south side of the house. The North side of the house is a sprawling living room, family room, and formal dining room between them. Back on the east wall is a bar between the family room and the kitchen with an island. Toad made a mess of the kitchen, but the gals clean it up in just a few minutes. Out the back of the family room there is a pool and hot tub, where the room has these big sheets of glass in frames that open like hinged windows that rotate in place, and can be slid down their tracks, so both sides of the entire pool area can be open or closed.

The twelve seat hot tub needs to be cleaned. We need to get most of the furniture out of the living room, the dining room, and the family room to be able to have room for the fun and games to be set up. Like with our house, the three bedrooms on the top floor each have their own bathroom, but the biggest and the best of them barely compares to Tina's, while the house keeper bedroom between the kitchen and garage barely has a single person shower here.

There is a small office tucked between the entryway and the living room, which I think would be a great bar and registration area for the party. Tessa didn't have anything to bring here, and hasn't needed much since, all the furniture except for her bed was left by the previous owner, since they don't ship furniture to heaven. After what happened this morning, she may never want to come back here.

We climb back in the limo, off to the next destination. Rachel is a hot Hispanic switch, with a tight chassis, luxurious ass, and B sting pokey tits. Rachel could never figure out how to suppress her dominant side, and would act out in scenes. It just became too much deliberate disobedience, and very disruptive. She also had a very casual relationship with the truth.

I retrieve her from her condo, escorting her down to the limo. I close the privacy screen and issue a single word command, "Strip".

I am seated between Betsy and Deidre, their legs spread, pussies on display. When Rachel is naked, I issue another single word command, "Present."

Rachel executes a flawless Nadu naked and kneeling pose, but instead of her hands up on her legs, they are holding her pussy lips wide open while her thumbs gently roll her clit between them. Her poses always were perfect.

"Sir I..." Rachel tries to start a conversation.

"Silent obedience is all that is expected of you and all that will be allowed of you today." I say coldly.

Rachel looks almost like a puppy dog that has been whipped. It breaks my heart, so I get stupid. "If you can perform silent service three months in a row, the question you crave to ask with all of your soul will be heard and given loving consideration. In the meantime, there will be a party. Tina will provide you the details. It is a LOL party, so wear your best lingerie. Attendance is mandatory and good behavior is required for your question to be considered. If you understand and agree, nod your head." I offer.

Rachel solemnly nods her head.

"Rachel, service my cock." I command.

Moving between my legs, she goes directly for my zipper, then her mouth goes hunting in my underwear for my cock, while she fumbles with my belt. She is already sucking with a great degree of pressure on the tip of my cock while the pants are being pulled down. Then with a single clean yank, my underwear joins my pants around my ankles while my cock is waving back and forth like a Bozo punching bag toy from the elastic band getting caught on the tip on the way down. Her mouth acquires that moving target, so she is back on my half hard cock, sucking me while her right hand strokes my shaft, and her left hand fondles my balls.

She never would have tried to suck them. Sooner or later with every sub, I have the discussion about sucking my elbow. I get more pleasure out of them sucking my elbow than I do my ball bag. Fondling them, however, when done gently and lovingly, can be quite a turn on for me. Women who persist in sucking my balls usually end up doing it in front of an entire party, where they are loudly humiliated by saying 'She is not even good enough to suck balls', along with the offer to prove it to anyone who wishes to see how poor her skills are. That isn't Rachel, that never was Rachel. If she'd put one tenth the effort into being obedient that she did into memorizing what pleased me, she never would have been thrown out in the first place.

Once I am fully hard, Rachel shifts into a slower, more deliberate pace, with lots of varied licking and sucking of my tip, corkscrew and reverse stroking of my shaft, all with her left hand fingering herself. Deep sucking, all the way deep into her throat, then popping her mouth off, with a side twist to get extra volume. Slow sucks, lots of tongue, strokes of my cock that are massaging it and fondling my balls which are beginning to tighten. She brings me to the edge and backs off, over and over, until she finally decides she needs to save something for the women.

She simply speeds up her strokes, uses deep firm sucks, and frigs her own pussy so fast that smoke must be appearing from rubbing her cunt hair so fast with her hand passing by her clit. I grab her long dark hair and hold her head in place as I cum into her mouth, in deep, full, ball draining spurts. She whimpers as her own climax consumes her, but she refuses to relinquish my cock from her mouth. She has me inside her again, and that now means something very special to her that it did not before. It will be interesting to find out what that is, and what caused it.

"Service my slaves in a Daisy chain. You have permission to cum." I demand and allow.

Deidre has been watching in rapt fascination, while Betsy has been rather bored. So it is no surprise that Deidre is licking out Betsy, while Betsy licks out Rachel, and Rachel feasts on Deidre. This is not your normal girl-girl 69. This is more like an interrogation of pussy licking skills. Fingers and tongues exploring vaginas and clits, rubbing of sphincters, then knuckles being inserted, then full fisting of pussies and assholes. War has broken out in the limo, and the three of them convulse together in a massive climax.

Then they each get up and turn around, so that Betsy is licking out Deidre, who is licking out Rachel, who is licking out Betsy. The all out war starts right away, with a wide variety of techniques switching so fast you can hardly identify one before it is replaced by another one. The war escalates very quickly this time, as their second climax erupts too. It is clear they are knackered, since they lay there panting on the floor, unable to move.

I set the destination back to Rachel's at the first climax. "Dress." is my one word command after they finish the second, and have rested for a minute.

As she is dressed and we get near her place, I say to Rachel "I like what I see. I think you are finally on the right path for your own happiness. I look forward to seeing you next month. Remember, 'they also serve who stand and wait'."

* * * * *

I am reminding Rachel of the scene in her service training where she got bored, and simply dropped her trays and stomped off to her bedroom. Trouble was, that was after two incidents where she had been deliberately disobedient, and that was her third strike. The security team escorted her to her new condo, along with her belongings, had her sign her new escort contract, and left her to realize she'd just fucked up the best thing in her life.

* * * * *

Nodding her agreement, Rachel gets out of the limo, then turns back to kiss me with just a hint of sadness.

We drive off to our next location, as Betsy and Deidre animatedly discuss all the techniques that they had shared with Rachel, and the ones Rachel had shared with them. I didn't pay too much attention, since I am busy answering texts from Tina. One more stop, usually the most difficult of them all. I raise the privacy partition before the limo even comes to a stop.

Lucinda is the Emma Peel to Rachel's Jill St.John. Nowadays little seen outside of her full black leather Dominatrix bondage outfits, she plies her trade as 'Mistress L', directly in conflict with the current enforcement of Section 432. There can be no female sole proprietors under Section 432, all women must answer to a man. Section 432 was born in the wake of a pandemic where 75%+ of the deaths were male, politicians were faced with the complete subjugation of men by the overwhelming numbers of women, and every country in the world had some version of it.

By making the sexual behavior of all women subject to their corporate owners, they retained control. But section 432 didn't discriminate as to gender or orientation, men could require men to blow them, just like women could require oral services from their women employees. Section 432 also repealed all the morality laws, so almost all employment contracts had an escort clause, either outcall, full time, part time, or incidental (which usually meant you got nothing extra for it but had to fuck the boss anyway).

To be a female escort without an owner is strictly forbidden, backed up by a sentence of ten years in prison. Technically, Lucinda still had her contract with me. But she billed her clients on her own, thus about to face felony charges under an IRS audit for violating Section 432.

Lucy is a stunning figure in her skin tight soft leather. Long black hair that reaches down all the way under what had once been the largest breasts in my house (D cups), her toned and lithe body flaunts being on display, with details like her big clit stiff in the top of her slit, her nipples on full point. She wears leather boots with five inch pointed stilettos for heels. She wears leather gloves and a chauffeur's cap.

The stiff high collar of her top indicates a serious amount of attitude as it frames the beginning of a deep vee that reveals her cleavage and only ends at the top of her slit. Her long black hair reaches below her breasts. The Domme who taught me would have been proud at her synthesis of feminine sexuality and dominant power.

She gets in the limo, hands her riding crop to Deidre, and begins unzipping. There is a lot of unzipping to do. First the boots. Then all the way from the back of her neck around her crotch to the apex of that vee. Then the back of her legs from ankle to knee, then wrists to elbows, then the crotch of her leather thong. Fully nude, she pinches her nipples and then flicks her clit hard with a fingernail ten times before spreading herself in the modified entrance position, thumbs rolling her clit, fingers spreading her thick pussy lips for all to see.

"I submit to you completely Sir, offering not only my wrists that you may bind me and keep me safe, but my entire being so that you may use me as you see fit. I pray you also see fit to continue my service to you as your submissive even as I dominate others on your behalf, Sir." Lucy says warmly.

"There seems to be a problem with that. We received a Section 432 records request from the IRS regarding your escort activities. None of my other submissives, only you. Do you have anything to tell me, Lucy?" I let her know I am unhappy with the tone of my voice.

"I did not include my outcall income, since it differed from the statement you provided. Thus my tax return makes me both eligible for tax fraud by failing to declare income and a Section 432 violation for failure to be properly controlled. That is a long time in prison, Sir." Lucy says sadly.

"Do you have an accurate set of books?" I challenge her.

"Yes, Sir." Lucy answers quickly, knowing she is in deep doo-doo.

"Do you have a proposal to fix this?" I challenge her again.

"No sir. Only to beg and plead for your mercy." Lucy clearly shows the level of panic she has internally in her voice.

"Perhaps I should simply fill out the non-compliance section of the form. After all, you did say you could not serve me as your dominant the way I should be served when you left." I say as she winces like I had struck her with a quirt (a quirt is a knotted muti-tail whip, beloved by pain sluts for the intense pain it produces).

"I was wrong Sir. Not wrong in that I was not serving you the way you should be served. Wrong in that I could not serve you that way." Lucy angles for leniency.

"As you may note, I have two young, tight, beautiful submissives as addicted to me as you were afraid of becoming when you left, and another as my perfect and fully collared service slut. I never had to ask you to choose to be my submissive. You were flawless. Unlike Rachel, you never confused the two roles. I need a good switch like you. Tina can do it, but only because her service slut nature demands she do it to serve me. You however, are the perfect switch. Dominant in a dominant role, submissive in a submissive role, no crossover. Your word is your bond. Could you be my switch bitch? Could you serve me, fully and completely, yet be the Domme you are meant to be under my guidance?" I challenge her again.

"I had no idea such a thing was even possible. I thought being your submissive meant giving up my dominant side forever, and I could no more do that than chop off my arm." Lucy bit her lip.

"Had you finished your training, it would have been offered. Worse, had you come to me and told me, I would have told you. But you did not ask. Never, ever again deny asking me what is in your heart." I note sadly.

"Oh God yes! I am your switch bitch, Sir. I do serve you fully and completely. I fucking love you Sir!" Lucy cries out as she flies into my arms.

"While I do love your sweet body wrapped around me, I am ecstatic at your discovery of what I waited patiently for you to discover. I regret that it was only the law that brought us to this wonderful, but not unexpected climax, not your love for me. So it shall be the law that reminds you of the fact you must begin again. You will complete six to eight weeks of training. Deidre will be your training thrall and will administer your punishments on Correction Day." I state firmly to a shocked look on Deidre's face.

"Tina shall be your Mistress. I shall be your Master when you have completed all the requirements for your collar until then you will continue to properly address me as Sir. Your training thrall will administer twenty strokes, ten per nipple, to remind you that your love of the law still exceeds your love for me. You will count for her, number, side, Mistress. Understood?" I demand of Lucy, as she is already back in position, on her knees, hands in her pussy.

"Yes, Sir." Lucy says with a bitterness at my rebuke.

"What the hell do I do, Sir?" Deidre switches her gaze back and forth looking at me, Lucy, and the riding crop.

"First of all, relax. No matter how hard you swing the crop you won't be able to get to Lucy's pain limit threshold. A bigger problem is targeting. Like you, her nipples are small, so hitting them either is going to require us to get some hours of practice in, or you lay the tip of the crop on her nipple, pull your arm up to the roof of the limo, bending your wrist, then smash it right down into that exact same spot. If you don't get the nipple, Lucy will call out 'Miss, Mistress'." I instruct Deidre as I gently rub her back to get her to settle down.

"Second, Lucy will put her hands behind her head and arch her back, thrusting her perky breasts out at you. I say perky because you and Betsy together still aren't as old as she is, yet look at her fit, flawless body. Consider asking her to teach you her workout routine. Enough adoring her righteous ass, get on with it. Whip my bitch's tit's, bitch." I demand.

Deidre did as I asked, as I instructed her, smashing the crop down on to the creamy white breast offered to her, and hit squarely on the breastmeat, not the nipple.

"Miss, Mistress." Lucy reports as coolly as saying it would be cloudy tomorrow.

Deidre tries again on the same nipple, pulling herself back just a little bit more upright. "One, Left, Mistress." Lucy reports with a smile.

Deidre switches position, pushing me over to her left to line up directly on the right nipple. "One, Right, Mistress."

Deidre went two more full rounds before another miss, then three full rounds before a string of three misses. Switching to a two handed grip, measuring out her strikes and then slamming them down in a rage at her own inadequate performance, she completed the set of ten strokes to each nipple, the last four rounds in beast mode.

craigool
craigool
864 Followers