Audition Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You fucked mom on stage?" I asked with an uncomfortable laugh. That was the only part I found to be unbelievable. Mom seems like such a prude most of the time.

"Weird, isn't it?" he replied. "She's always been pretty conservative around home, but she has a very wild side."

"My mom's a fuckin slut," I chuckled, mostly to myself.

I continued thumbing through page after page, ledger after ledger. I couldn't do anything but shake my head in disbelief.

* * * * *

The next several days were eye-popping. Dad answered every question as I scoured each name with a fine-tooth comb. The more we talked, the less shocking it became. I realized that a lot of what was documented wasn't wholly accurate, or it was gossip and innuendo. But the correct info would make good fodder for law enforcement and make it difficult for each person to save their reputations.

I continued to wonder what mom and dad may have done to be in any other ledgers. Still, I became less interested as July third rocketed closer. Dad focused most of my training on the data in the ledgers. When we closed early on the morning of July third, I hadn't learned anything about the club operations.

"Dad, what happens tonight at the private party?" I asked as we drove home to get some rest.

"Well, Honey, a lot of the people in the ledgers will be there tonight. I've spent all this time with you so you'll understand that you have a role in the success of the club, and sometimes that role is to swallow your pride and accommodate an asshole."

"Yeah, I get that," I replied, "but can you give me an idea what's going to happen ... what I'm going to be asked to do that's out of the norm?"

Dad chuckled. "If I said be prepared and expect the unexpected, would you be satisfied?"

I smiled in understanding. "No, I suppose not."

"Well, be prepared and expect the unexpected."

"Fuck you, daddy." I laughed and punched his arm.

**** **** **** MIKKI **** **** ****

****** THREE MONTHS PRIOR ******

The club was full, the patrons were rowdy, beautiful ladies in various degrees of undress were dancing on the several stages. The music was deafening. I walked the floor with a bundle of hand towels to drop at the bar.

I'm very recognizable, and the men and women I passed greeted me with smiles, handshakes, and hugs. My husband and I have owned this club for years. I was a stripper before I met Dennis in a VIP room of another club I was working. He ended up taking me home that night, and we've never been apart since.

As I approached the bar, I felt a tug on my arm. I turned and said hello to Dennis and his guest, state senator Moss. I do my best to stay disconnected from the political aspects of the club. Still, I understand we must swim with sharks if a titty club is to thrive, even in Las Vegas. One pissed-off politician can mean big trouble for our business. We walk an exceptionally fine line -- a line I prefer to be ignorant of -- but Dennis is a master.

Senator Moss reached to take my hand and lightly kissed the backside. "Lovely to see you, Mikki. Gorgeous as always."

"Senator. Are you enjoying your evening?" I returned a fake blush to match his transparent, shallow compliment.

"Absolutely wonderful," he drooled. "All the titties one could squeeze and suck, as always," he blurted too loudly. Politics, titties, and alcohol should never mingle. If they do mix, it may as well be in our club.

"I'm glad. May it be everything you desire, Senator," I smiled before attempting to excuse myself. "I need to get these towels to the bar if you'll excuse me."

I turned to leave but he quickly grabbed my arm and turned me back.

"No, no, no, Mikki. I'm looking forward to a show."

"Pick a stage, Senator," I said. "Shows and titties to squeeze and suck all around you, just no squeezing and touching," I warned with a fake laugh.

God, get me away from this asshole, I said to myself.

"No, Mikki, I'm looking forward to YOUR show," he slurred.

"Oh, are you now?" I said with a smile.

Unfortunately, Dennis reached out and took the towels.

"Honey, please show the Senator a good time. I'll take care of these."

Dennis rarely intervenes in my dealings with a patron, so I understood this wasn't a chance meeting. I needed to appease the man for whatever reason. Dennis always reads the situation correctly, so I knew to trust him.

"Of course," I said to Dennis with a look to kill him, then turned to Senator Moss with a painted-on smile.

"What is your desire, Senator?"

"The two ladies on stage behind me are my favorites. I'd like to see you up there with them."

"Your desires are my pleasure, senator," I replied and moved toward the stage.

On any typical night, what I was about to do was strictly prohibited in our club -- and by state law. But this wasn't a typical night. Twice a month, we close our doors to the public to host a private, by invitation only, night of naked women and special favors -- to large monetary contributors.

The private nights are always filled with dignitaries who should never frequent a strip club: married men and women, elected officials, law enforcement officers, gaming commissioners, district attorneys, etc. For them, it's a night for forgetting rules and laws. For us, it's a mulligan night. A night that law enforcement turns a blind eye as laws and decency are ignored.

The request by senator Moss was one that I was all too willing to fulfill. I stepped up on the stage and was greeted by Bambi and Heather ... classic stripper names. They beckoned me over. They were doing a lesbian show and were already down to bras, panties, and stockings. We all joined around a pole, and because I was fully dressed, they focused all their attention on me.

Bambi stepped behind me and gave my boobs the reach around. Heather quickly found the full-length zipper on the front of my dress and pulled it down, exposing my bra, panties, garter, and stocking set. My dress was quickly removed and tossed to the back of the stage.

I was soon eating Heather's lovely snatch while being devoured by Bambi. Usually, a set would be two songs and some touching with no penetration. When a special request is made during a private party, it continues until the money and alcohol stop flowing.

Senator Moss made sure a steady stream of cash was thrown on the stage by himself, and others gathered to watch. His wife soon joined us and was quickly naked and writhing on the stage. I don't know how long the set lasted in minutes or the number of songs. I can say for sure that it lasted through four screaming orgasms.

**** **** **** DAISY **** **** ****

**** **** PARTY NIGHT **** ****

After getting some sleep, resting, and soaking up plenty of sun sitting around the pool, we made our way to the club. Dad and I scurried around, making sure things were in place and ready for the evening. I don't know why dad and I needed to be there early. We were pawns in mom's planning game. We simply became the help for her to bark orders at. I was amazed at the amount of food and alcohol she ordered. It wasn't cheap. She ordered the high-end shit.

About an hour before people were to arrive, dad called me to the office.

"Honey, this party tonight is a way to not only keep the money flowing, but we also have a regular tradition that you may not be aware of."

"Okay," I said slowly, wondering where this was going.

"Sit down, please," he said and pulled out a chair. I sat. "Tonight, we introduce you."

I already knew that. I nodded and waved my hand in a 'go on' gesture.

"I don't want to disappoint you but we're not introducing you as management. We're introducing you as a new dancer."

"WHAT?" I said in shock.

"This is how we've always done it. When we hired Rebecca to be our Human Resources Director, she had to know every aspect of how our resources would be used and treated. The only way to know that is to be ... well ... used and treated. Every manager we've hired was a short-term dancer and has been introduced at a private party. Every single one."

"I danced here, and I wasn't introduced at a private party."

"You weren't long-term, and you didn't want to be in management," he replied.

"Okay. Good point. Why are you telling me this now?"

"Because you need to know how your management training will proceed after tonight," he replied. "I have no doubt that tonight will be a raging success for you. However, if the people invited to this party aren't happy with you, you won't be taking over the club, and your management training will end tonight."

I felt like an open hand just blindsided me with a hard slap to the face. I thought I had matured, but I felt all my teenage angst rising inside of me. I wasn't hiding it. My teeth were grinding, my fists were clenched, and I was looking for something to pick up and throw.

"You're fuckin kidding me! Dad, you are such an asshole. FUCK! I can't believe I didn't see this comin. I was runnin clubs in Texas and was extremely successful. I'm not stupid, dad. I know what the fuck I'm doin, and I'm fuckin good at it."

"I know, Daiz," he nodded, "but did you ever have to deal with a pissed off senator?"

I shook my head but didn't give an inch. "Fuck you, dad. Fuck the club. Fuck you and mom," I said quietly, which he should've taken as a sign of how I was in total control of my anger. I wanted to kick him in the nuts and walk out.

"Honey," dad said softly. "What you're feeling right now is exactly what you need to control."

That was all I needed to go over the edge. Tears formed in my eyes.

"FUCK YOU, DAD! YOU SPRING THIS ON ME NOW!? I NEVER WOULD'VE LEFT DALLAS IF I'D KNOWN YOU'D SPRING THIS SHIT ON ME! YOU'RE A FUCKIN ASSHOLE!"

The only thing that kept me from running out was not wanting anyone to see me like this. I had to compose myself. Then I'd run out.

Dad remained calm. He walked to me and placed his hands on my shoulders. I tried to pull away, but his grasp was firm. I turned my head away from him.

"Daiz, I'm going to go out on the floor for a few minutes. I would like you to stay here until I come back. While you're here alone, think about how you reacted to this news. Then think about you being the boss of the club and someone gives you potentially devastating news. Put in perspective that the person giving you the news could potentially destroy the club, ruin you, and possibly the people who work here. Think of how your employees depend on how you react to bad news. Could you react differently?"

He kissed my forehead, wiped my tears, then closed the door behind him. I sat alone in the office, convinced of my righteous indignation for what he had just done to me.

"I was right to react how I did. What a fuckin asshole!" I said out loud to myself as I paced the floor.

The longer I was alone, the more I cooled off. As the anger subsided, I started seeing things more clearly. Did he plan this just to see my reaction?

"Fuckin asshole," I mumbled.

I was staring blankly at the bank of security monitors with no focus on any of them. An idea flashed in my mind. If I can find dad and wait for him to be where he couldn't see me sneak out, I could find a ride home and get the hell out of here.

The monitors were silent and showing different areas of the club, per usual, except one. Dead center in the console, one monitor was quietly playing a movie. I paid no attention to it as I scanned the other monitors looking for dad. The movie kept distracting me, and I found myself paying attention to it more and more.

The movie was Star Wars.

"Star Wars? Fuck. I hate Star Wars," I mumbled to myself.

My eyes flashed to it again.

"This isn't the original Star Wars," I muttered. "It's fuckin Return of the Jedi."

I then noticed the entire movie wasn't playing, but a selected clip repeating over and over. I sat down and paid attention.

The scene was Luke, Leah, and Han in a hijacked Imperial Transport as they approached the Endor moon to incapacitate the shields, so the Rebel fleet could attack.

"What a fuckin nerd. I hate myself for knowing all this Star Wars trivia," I mumbled.

Captions were flashing across the bottom of the screen.

----

Luke feels the presence of Darth Vader.

Luke: "Vader's on that ship."

Han: "Now don't get jittery, Luke. There are a lot of command ships."

Chewy: "Rawr"

Han: "Keep your distance, though, Chewy, but don't look like you're trying to keep your distance."

Chewy: "Rawr"

Han: "I don't know. Fly casual."

Chewy shrugs: "Rawr."

Luke sensing Vader's presence stronger.

Luke: "I'm endangering the mission. I shouldn't have come."

Han: "It's your imagination, kid. C'mon. Let's keep a little optimism here."

----

I watched it repeat several times, shaking my head.

"Why the fuck is this playing on a security monitor in the office?"

As I continued watching, one line began screaming in my mind. "I'm endangering the mission. I shouldn't have come." I began to understand dad's message. Because Luke was freaking out, he was compromising not only the mission but his life and the lives of his friends and allies. His emotional reaction was endangering everything.

The office door opened, and mom entered, followed closely by dad in tow.

I stood and faced them. "I'm sorry for my over-reaction, dad," I said and lowered my eyes in shame.

Dad placed a hand on my shoulder. Mom came face-to-face, reached up to wipe my tears, then pulled me in for a kiss on the cheek and a hug. She pulled back and cupped my cheeks in her hands.

"Your dad did what needed to be done, dear," she said. "We need to know how you react to bad news before we can turn all this over to you. It's not something you learn overnight. We've had to experience it as well. We nearly lost everything because dad and I had an awfully bad reaction one time. We've both had to learn, and now you must learn. Do you understand, sweetie?"

"I do," I answered. "I'm sure it'll take a bit of time to harness my emotions but I'm a quick learner."

"That's my girl," dad quipped from behind me. "By the way. What I told you was not a test. You won't be introduced as management. You'll work your way into management over a well-planned period. It'll take eighteen months to two years, but you'll be fully prepared. You'll work every aspect of the club and have a full working knowledge of all the operations. Tonight, you begin as a dancer."

"Okay. I can do that, daddy," I said with real humility. "Thank you. You won't be disappointed."

"I already know that honey."

* * * * *

At around nine o'clock, people began arriving. Dancers were on the stage, but nothing unusual was going on. It seemed like just another night at the club. I wasn't allowed to take the stage until I had been introduced. I was dressed professionally and told to be a hostess, greeting the VIPs as they arrived.

A few minutes before eleven, dad found me and told me to run backstage to get ready for my introduction. I was to be announced, come out on stage, do a two-song set, and be completely naked by the middle of the second number. I was to allow anyone who tossed a twenty or larger on the stage to cop a feel for a few seconds. A Benjamin would buy them a few seconds of pleasuring me orally. It was all clearly illegal. If the money kept flowing, I was expected to go with the flow as well.

"It's a private party and everyone is rich and influential," mom told me when I objected. I didn't like it, but I swallowed my pride. I've done worse.

Backstage the girls were all a-flutter about the "newbies" in the crowd. They counted four as each arrived. We have eight stages, so whichever girls were on the stage in the next half hour would have a chance to get fucked by one of the rich newbies. The girls were all fawning over two of them.

Maybe I'll get lucky, and daddy will save one of them for me, I sarcastically thought and shook my head at the desperation I sensed in the dancers. Yeah, I couldn't blame them, but I was full of judgment.

The current song ended, and naked dancers came into the room as their sets ended. Most of the other dancers quickly made their way out to their assigned stages as the next song began. I heard daddy over the PA announce that it was time for our "newbies" to have the chance to get everything they wanted out of life in the next few minutes. He then introduced each of the girls by name and which stage number they were on.

Three songs came and went as I changed into my dancing attire. I walked over to the curtains to see what was going on. Even though I was prepared for the show, I was shocked. Four men -- married men -- on separate stages were being cheered by very enthusiastic crowds as they fucked the dancers.

One man had his girl on all fours, pounding her doggy-style. One girl, an obvious gymnast, had a leg high on the pole as the newbie fucked her face-to-face. One newb was lying prone as the dancer rode him in reverse cowgirl. The last newb was holding his girl off the floor, lifting her up and down on his cock.

I remembered my first day of training. "The things they've done in the club guarantee the invitations to the private parties continue to show up in their mail," suddenly became crystal clear. I scanned the room and found mom and dad standing behind the bar. They were talking and pointing as dad secretly took notes. The "newbies" were now registered.

What began in my mind as these people's depravity and desperation turned quickly to arousal. I was hypnotized as I watched. God damn, this was hot. My pussy was on fire and tingling. I pulled my thong to the side and started fingering myself. I brought myself to a powerful orgasm inside thirty seconds.

The music continued to play until all four men had shot a load somewhere on each dancer's body. The crowd went crazy when the men lost their loads. Very quickly after the cum shower, each couple raced off stage.

The music died, and daddy's voice again boomed over the PA.

"And now, ladies and gentlemen, the moment you've all been waiting for. Our latest entry on the stage is a classy lady you already know. She's no stranger to the club. Some of you have known her for years. Please welcome, on center stage, the one, the only, our sexy daughter. Put your hands together, pry the cash from your wallets, and give a rousing welcome, for our own ... Miss DAISY!"

I stood in awe as the frenzied crowd suddenly became much louder and more boisterous. The music started thudding in my ears, and I was caught like a deer in the headlights. I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned to see Bambi, totally naked, with cum dripping off her tits.

"Get out there, Honey. This is your time to shine."

I nodded weakly, then turned to look at the crowd again. I swallowed hard and put on my game face. I have no idea how many times I've stood in that very spot, being introduced, and had no doubts that I would kill it. I wasn't prepared for the butterflies taking up residence in my stomach. But this crowd would never see how nervous I was.

I ripped the curtains back and strutted onto the stage. The crowd roared their delight as I started dancing.

Because I was going to manage this place someday, I chose a business costume. I wore a blazer buttoned just below my breasts and long enough to cover my ass and pussy. Underneath, I wore a white shirt and tie, a black bra, panty, garter, and stocking set.

My dance started around the pole as I made plenty of beaver flash moves, including pulling my panties to the side to flash a few lucky people. I bent at the waist several times and pushed my tits together, and winked at others. When the song was about halfway through, I unbuttoned the blazer, tossed it to the side, then slowly unbuttoned the shirt, gradually revealing my lace encased tits.