Audition Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rob's reaction was once again a concert of conflict. For several seconds he stood trying to figure out if daddy just gave him the green light to fuck me: fuck me and get fired, or fuck me and keep his job, or refrain altogether.

"Rob!" daddy said, refocusing his attention.

Rob snapped back. "Yes sir?"

"Would you like a hint?"

Rob nodded.

"Get in there and fuck the girl."

"What, sir?"

"I said get in there and fuck the girl. You do know how to fuck a girl, I presume?"

"Yes sir," he replied with a shit-eating grin.

"And Rob?"

"Yes sir," he quipped as the grin disappeared.

"Don't make me come back here again," he said and slapped Rob on the ass. "Fuck her good, young man."

"No sir. I ... I mean, yes sir," he replied as I tugged him into Den, closed the door, and locked it.

Rob was nervous as hell. He stood in the middle of the room, hands at his sides, watching my every move. When I turned from the door and looked at him, I started laughing. He didn't know how to react.

I walked over to him, put my arms around his neck, and pulled him down to kiss his cheek.

"What's wrong, honey?"

"N-n-nothing," he stammered.

"You face some of the toughest, badass motherfuckers around out there," I pointed at the door. "You afraid of lil' ol me?" I asked with a pout.

"Well, you ARE the boss," he smiled.

"Well, not yet, but close enough. And my first action as your boss is this."

I reached into my bra, pulled the fifteen hundred dollars out, handing it to Rob.

"What's this?" he asked as he took it from my hand.

"That's your tip for escorting me around the room tonight," I replied. "The dancers shouldn't get it all. Take five hundred and give each of your boys half, and you keep the thousand."

"Ma'am, I can't take ..."

"Rob, if you call me Ma'am one more time, I'm gonna cut your balls off, clear?"

"Yes maa ... um, Miss Daisy."

"Now put that in your pocket and thank me."

"Thank you, Miss Daisy."

"Is that a proper thank you where you're from?"

"Excuse me?"

"Fuck me, Rob."

EPILOUGE

18 MONTHS LATER

I slipped the key in and opened the Den. I started in, but Rob didn't move. I tugged on his arm, but he stood firm.

"Rob, get your ass in here. I said I need some help."

"No, ma'am," he said. "I can't. Strictly prohibited."

I turned to face him and walked up, so our noses were half an inch apart. "Rob, honey, I need help and I need help right now."

"I'm sorry, Miss Daisy. There are rules."

"Don't move an inch," I said as I walked away. I returned with two of Rob's biggest, badest bouncers.

"Do it, boys," I ordered.

They rushed Rob, pushing him into the Den. I handed them each a twenty and thanked them, then closed the door and locked it.

"Miss Daisy, you know the rules. And you know I, above all the others in the club, can't be breaking the rules, especially this one."

"What rules are you assuming I'm going to ask you to break?"

"As you did before, you're gonna want me to fuck you."

I grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and pulled him close as I grabbed his cock through his jeans. "You're pretty smart for a dirty motherfucker."

"Thank you, ma'am, but I must follow the rules. You understand."

"No, sir, I don't think you understand, you MOTHER fucker."

"You're right, ma'am, I don't understand," said before the switch flipped open. "What?"

"That's right, baby. You're officially a MOTHER fucker. Now come fuck this mother ... daddy."

"Wait, you said "dirty mother fucker." Does that mean you're a dirty mother because I showered this morning? I'm clean."

"Shut up and fuck your baby mama, dear husband."

* * * * *

**** ALTERNATE ENDING ****

When we finished and dressed, we made our way back out to the floor. The party was winding down. Several VIPs were fucking their wives, girlfriends, or dancers on the stages, and many others were fucking around the room.

I was exhausted, more emotionally than physically. Mom followed me out to the floor. "Mom, I need to get outta here. I'm tired as hell. I think I might be getting sick. I need to sleep."

Mom ran her fingers through my hair. "Are you okay with what happened tonight, sweetie? That was a lot to take in."

I wasn't sure how to answer. I mean, once I surrendered to the fact that I had a price to pay if I want to manage this joint, it became easy. Now it was done. The passion of the moment was over, and I was in a state of shock. I wasn't sure what I was feeling or even how to feel.

"I don't know, mom. I need some time to process and let it sink in," I replied. "I mean, I ... I ... I ..."

"Take your time, dear. Do what you need to do."

"Mom," I said flatly. "I fucked daddy tonight. I fucked YOU and daddy tonight. How do I even start to process that?"

She kissed my forehead. "Start by realizing that no matter what happened tonight, you daddy and I love you very much. Nothing will ever change that."

"Something changed, mom," I said. "There's no getting past that."

"Go home. I'll have the driver take you home." Mom raised her hand and snapped her fingers. She got the attention of the driver of the club limo and waved him over. "Take Daisy home, please."

"Yes ma'am," he said and offered me his arm.

"Hang on," I said. "I'll meet you at the door."

I wandered out into the crowd -- BIG MISTAKE. The remaining patrons were all over me, congratulating me, complimenting me, giving me high-fives. Luckily, the man I wandered out to find saw my predicament and came to my rescue.

"Miss Daisy, where are you trying to go?" Rob asked in a judgy way. He was right. I shouldn't have been out in the middle of the crowd.

"I came to find you," I said as he swept me up and headed for the bar. I put my arms around his shoulders as he carried me away from the crowd. "I need to go home. Randy is taking me in the limo, but I'd like you to come along."

We arrived at the bar, and he set me on my feet. "Let me find Roger and let him know and I'll be right back."

"I'll be by the door with Randy," I said as he ducked back into the crowd.

Rob escorted me to the limo as Randy opened the door and helped me in. Rob followed and sat beside me. Soon we were on the move. Rob, bless his heart, sat silent and allowed me to be alone in my thoughts. His presence was a comfort. I slid away from him a bit then laid my head in his lap. He stroked my hair as I closed my eyes.

"Miss Daisy," I heard Rob's voice in the distance. "Miss Daisy. Wake up, Miss Daisy."

My eyes opened. "Oh, my God," I said and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes.

My head was pounding as if I had a hangover. I slowly lifted my head off Rob's lap.

"I'm sorry, Miss Daisy. We're here. I hated to wake you."

"Me too, Rob. I could get lost sleeping next to you."

"Let's get you inside, Miss Daisy," he said as Randy opened the door. Rob jumped out from his side and ran around to mine. "Take my hand, Miss Daisy," he said, offering his hand.

I took his hand as he helped me out. He held me up as I suddenly felt light-headed. It took a moment, but he began walking me to the door. He punched in the code and walked me inside. When we came to the stairs, he picked me up and carried me to my room. He turned the bed down, helped me take off my shoes, then my dress, then my underwear. I sat naked on the bed.

"Do you have pajamas I can get for you?" he asked politely.

"Usually, but tonight, I don't care."

He lifted me again, placed me on my pillows, and covered me.

"Thank you, Rob," I said in a haze. "You're a sweetheart."

"You're welcome, Miss Daisy. Sleep well."

My lights must've already been out. I don't remember him leaving.

* * * * *

Readers decide with comments. The ending with Daisy marrying Rob and having kids or the alternate ending with an unknown future? I have ideas for either ... or simply letting this be a one-pump chump.

Please rate and give your opinion.