Audition Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tossed the shirt to the crowd -- the crowd went wild -- but the blazer stayed with me to help tease until the song started winding down. When the song ended, and the next one began, the blazer was thrown to the back of the stage.

The second song played for about ten seconds when I noticed mom standing directly in front of the stage. She signaled me to focus on her, so I began moving toward her as I titillated the crowd, running my hands over my tits and pussy. It seemed mom knew what the audience wanted as they became even louder and louder.

Hands suddenly came from behind me and grabbed my bra-covered tits. I felt the body melt into mine as masculine hands massaged my breasts. I felt the bulge push between my ass cheeks. I turned to my right to see who was there. Whoever it was dodged to the left. I looked to my left as he swerved to the right. The crowd was loving it and roared with delight.

I reached around to feel the body dancing with me. Whoever it was, they were naked. I grabbed his cock and began stroking it. Every time I tried to look at the stranger behind me, he dodged to the opposite side. He pulled my body so close to his I couldn't turn around. He began kissing my neck as one hand went from my breasts to my pussy, darting under the panties and massaging my clit. I was so fuckin horny I nearly lost my balance. He held me up and continued his assault on my body.

His hands quickly moved to my shoulders as he gently, but forcefully, turned me and pushed me to my knees in one smooth movement. His cock was beautiful. I looked up and got my first look at his face.

"DADDY?" I shrieked.

**** **** **** DENNIS **** **** ****

******** TWO MONTHS PRIOR *******

"You were beautiful up on stage tonight, dear." I pulled her into me and kissed her passionately. "I love seeing my wife devoured by other men and women."

"I'm getting too old to be up there," she replied but smiled from the compliment. "I'm just an old cow chewing her cud."

"Nonsense. You get more beautiful every day."

"Thank you, Honey. You always have the perfect words." Her expression changed. "Do you really want to bring Daisy back to this?"

"Honey, we've talked about this. You agreed that we'd make an offer, and she could decide."

"I know, I know," she replied. "But --"

"But what?" I cut her off before she could finish. I knew what she would say. We've had this conversation a few too many times.

She said it anyway, "... do you want to watch our daughter naked, getting fucked on stage? You know that's gonna happen."

"You think she's not getting fucked on stage where she is?"

"Of course she is, but she's there and I don't have to watch it."

I pulled her in and kissed her again.

"I'm looking forward to seeing you and her up there eating your fill."

She smacked my chest. "Pervert."

"That's why you married me. But I didn't say eating each other. GEEZUS, Mik."

She leaned in and kissed me. In truth, she did marry me for my sexual ways. We're both completely uninhibited.

"No, but you implied it," she said, grabbing my cock. "And, yes, I married you for this. Now take me to the Den."

The Den is short for Dennis or Dennis' Room. The Den is the only private room in the club without cameras. It's also locked, and only management has the key. It's mostly used by the VIPs who want a private "dance" with a willing dancer.

"Fuck the Den," I answered and led her on stage. The small audience around the stage cheered wildly as we joined Ingrid and Princess. They saw us coming and knew to make room for us. They started to back away, but I signaled them to stay.

They were already naked. I walked her over to them and put an arm around Ingrid's waist as Mikki put her arm around Princess. I kissed Mikki as she, Ingrid, and Princess all started pulling at my belt and zipper.

Mikki dropped to her knees and focused on freeing my cock. She's a master of playing the crowd. She had every eye trained on her as she danced around my concealed treasure on her knees. Every movement is well choreographed to elicit not only the crowd's attention, but to pry their hard-earned bucks from their wallets. The mob started yelling, "SUCK IT! SUCK IT! SUCK IT!" as the bills began flying onto the stage. By now, every eye in the crowd was focused on us.

As the owners of the club, we never touch the tips. The girls know this, so when we're on stage, their job is to push all the bills to the middle of the stage to keep the greedy bastards from stealing the money back. They still participate with us in minor ways, but gathering the money keeps the dancers -- Ingrid and Princess tonight -- busy until Mikki and I finish. Tips on private party nights are enormous and plentiful, so all the girls are happy when we decide to share a stage with them.

Mikki slowly, deliberately pulled my hard cock from my pants and began her well-practiced techniques of arousal and anticipation. Even after twenty years of marriage, she still makes my cock stand up and beg for her lips to engulf it. With money flying on the stage, Ingrid and Princess were ever-present to play with my balls, lick my shaft, and take an occasional deep throat. I was throbbing and begging for more within minutes.

When Mikki finally took me in her mouth, I don't know how I didn't explode. She opened her mouth wide and slowly moved down the shaft without any contact until the tip of my head touched the back of her throat. She then wrapped every part of her mouth around my cock. It felt like my cock was transported inside the wettest, sweetest, tightest pussy one could ever hope for. It makes me light-headed every time.

While Mikki focused on my rigid member, Ingrid and Princess slowly assisted me onto the floor, then moved behind Mikki and began eating her. At the same time, Ingrid, a tall, leggy, sultry, blonde Scandinavian dish, pulled her G-string to the side and plopped her juicy cunt onto my mouth. She had prepared well for the evening by putting some strawberry-flavored gel on her lady bits. She tasted delicious.

I felt Mikki's mouth leave my cock then seconds later, she impaled her pussy onto me. I'm not sure where Princess was or what she was doing until I felt her tongue on my balls. Meanwhile, Mikki and Ingrid were enjoying a sensuous kiss while riding my face and cock.

Normally, I would've cum very quickly with two ladies riding me and another licking my balls, but I always try to hold off for the dancers to get more tips when on stage. As difficult as it can be, I can focus on the club's finances, dead puppies, or something.

I couldn't do it this night. With Ingrid sitting on my face and Princess sucking my balls, I couldn't give any warning. I started shooting cum into Mikki's gash, which is another no-no for these shows. The patrons want to see the cum shot. Mikki was caught off guard and decided to go with it. I filled her tight pussy to overflowing.

Mikki knows how to make the best of a situation. I heard her tell Princess to lie down on the stage. I pushed Ingrid off my face so I wouldn't miss the show. After Mikki's pussy milked my cock for every drop of cum, she raised slowly and straddled Princess' face. She hovered over her open mouth as jizz oozed out. Princess took every drop, then sat up and shared it with Ingrid.

The crowd went crazy, and the cash flowed onto the stage. Mikki and I became the money protectors, moving it all to the center as Ingrid and Princess enjoyed a passionate lesbian kiss and grope before moving into a sixty-niner.

I'm always good for one show per party, sometimes two, but Mikki is called on often to take the stage with as many dancers as the crowd will call on. Mikki and I never touch the tips. We never ask the dancers about the tips, but we figure that an average of eighty to one hundred thousand bucks are tossed onto the stage on any given party night.

We weren't the only ones getting fucked in public. Every high roller, politician, celebrity, whoever came to a party is expected and required to fuck on stage. If not, they will never get a second chance. That policy keeps everyone in attendance from becoming a snitch.

* * * * *

****** PARTY NIGHT ******

"Hi, Punkin," dad smiled.

My gaze went from his face to his big, hard cock swinging in my face. "WHAT THE FUCK? DADDY?" I said in shock, looking back into his eyes.

"Welcome to party night," he said with a grin, placing a hand on the back of my head. "Suck it, baby," he instructed while pulling my face toward his cock.

I put my hands on his naked thighs and pushed back. "ARE YOU FUCKIN CRAZY? YOU'RE MY DAD! I'M NOT SUCKING YOUR COCK!"

His expression didn't change. "Now's a good time to remember how you react to things out of your control. Suck my cock!" he demanded.

"ARE YOU BEING SERIOUS RIGHT NOW?"

"Honey. Suck my cock," he said with a smile in a calm but demanding voice. "What's your purpose here tonight?"

I simply stared at him, dumbfounded. "THIS IS THE PRICE?" I yelled.

He nodded, then repeated softly, "Suck my cock."

Luckily, the music was so loud, we could barely hear each other, so we knew our conversation was private.

I stopped fighting the hand pulling my head as I took his cock in my mouth. The crowd roared their appreciation. Dad started bucking his hips, fucking my face, while holding my head in place.

I was disgusted. My dad is fucking my face, I thought. His cock pushed in and out of my mouth, sliding deeper and deeper with each thrust. Shame and regret filled my thoughts. I felt utterly humiliated. Hundreds of people watched as my dad raped my mouth with his cock. His big fuckin cock. His big, wonderfully hard cock.

Dad had the most exquisite look on his face as he hammered his cock in and out of my mouth. I glanced around the room and spotted mom. She'd moved to the side of the stage and was smiling from ear to ear.

WHAT THE FUCK? I screamed in my head. Her gaze locked on mine. She had to realize how horrified I was.

Oh good, I thought. She's gonna end this.

Her expression changed from one of empathy to that of a stern parent. Her look told me to enjoy this or fake it if I want to manage this place.

I looked back up at daddy. He was smiling at me. "Welcome to the LEDGER," he said.

Dad's words again rang in my ears, "The things they've done in the club guarantee the invitations to the private parties continue to show up in their mail." The meaning of those words now became very personal to me. I didn't like it, but I completely surrendered to the moment.

I reached around, grabbed his ass, and started pulling his cock deeper into my mouth and down my throat. I was about to give my dad the best blowjob I've ever given, and he'd ever received. When I finished, not one fuckin person present will doubt who the queen of this fuckin club is.

I grabbed dad's cock and started stroking it. I looked into his eyes while taking it down my throat. I pulled off, stroked him some more while looking and smiling at mom. She was cheering louder than everyone. I looked back at daddy.

"I'm gonna make you cum, daddy. I want your cum all over my face and tits."

"Slow down, little girl. We have a show to put on," he replied.

While stroking him, I started looking at the horny assholes gathered around the stage. I made lewd, suggestive faces at each of them as I stroked and sucked daddy's cock. They started tossing bills on the stage. I became aware of all the girls on stage with us keeping their distance and managing the cash.

I was starting to get into it when I noticed mom coming up onto the stage. She was shedding her clothes as she came. By the time she got to us, she, like me, was down to her bra, panties, garter, and stockings -- plus, the standard stripper stilettos. She stood behind me, leaned over, kissing dad.

"Is she a good cocksucker?" I heard her ask.

"Not as good as you but she'll do in a pinch."

He winced in pain when I scraped my teeth across his cock. When he looked down at me, I winked. He smiled, then went back to kissing mom and feeling her up.

I looked up to watch them tongue fuck each other. It may seem odd since I grew up with a mom and dad who own a strip club, but I had never seen them as sexual people. I was seeing it now, and it was hot as fuck.

The crowd was now fully rockin and rollin with us. Money was flying in from all directions. I picked up the pace and went to town on dad's cock while he passionately made out with mom. It was so fuckin surreal.

Dad reached around and unclasped mom's bra. I've seen her naked before but not in this setting. My fingers nearly burned a hole in my panties as I furiously rubbed my clit.

Dad lifted me from his cock and pushed me towards mom's right tit. He started sucking her left tit at the same time. Mom put her hands around both our heads and pulled our mouths tight against her nipples. She started giggling as we nibbled and sucked her abundant breasts. She reached down and stroked dad's cock. My hand joined hers.

It was evident that mom's nipples are overly sensitive. She giggled, laughed, and moaned as dad, and I continued giving her breasts loads of attention. Mom reached down and replaced my fingers on my clit.

"Oh, baby," she said to dad. "She's wet and ready to be fucked."

Daddy started rubbing mom's clit as our family came together on the stage. I pulled my hand away from dad's cock, took mom's face in hand, and kissed her with a passion I didn't know I had. She kissed me back as we started a game of tonsil hockey. Dad pulled away from mom's tit and started kissing her neck.

Mom broke the kiss. "Let's suck that thing together, honey," mom said to me as she pushed me back down to my knees with her.

"This is so fuckin naughty, mom," I said as we both took his cock in our hands.

I watched her take his cock and swallow it down to his balls.

"HOLY FUCK!" I exclaimed.

I leaned in to lick his balls at the same time mom started rising off his cock. Her movement pushed against me, and I fell on my ass with a thud. We all started laughing. I quickly recovered, grabbed daddy's cock, the back of mom's head, and pushed it into mom's mouth. I leaned in and kissed the bulge on her cheek. She pulled away, and I took dad into my mouth again. I did my best to take him down my throat, but it was bigger than any other cock I've ever sucked.

Mom giggled. "It takes a lot of practice, honey," she said.

"Well, I better get started," I replied and sucked him down again.

"Look over my shoulder, honey," mom said, tilting her head to the left. Behind her was the bar. Behind the bar was the mirror image of two women giving a fantastic blowjob to a man. It took me a moment to realize it was dad, mom, and myself in the mirror. It made me even wetter.

We alternated taking daddy's cock in our mouths. It was becoming clear that dad was getting close to shooting his load. He suddenly pulled away from us and pushed our faces together.

"You two enjoy each other for a few minutes. I don't wanna cum yet."

We kissed for a moment before mom took control.

"Let's get you out of these," she said, tugging on my bra.

She laid me back and removed my panties. I spread my legs as she rubbed my smooth, freshly waxed pussy. I moaned as her expert hands and fingers probed my womanhood.

When she leaned down and ran her tongue up my slit, I climaxed. I felt my cum leak down the crack of my ass. Mom went lower and lapped it up, grazing my asshole in the process. I climaxed harder as she repeated the process of lapping up my wandering cum.

I moaned and grabbed her ponytail, pulling her face closer to my snatch. She rewarded me by finding my clit, sucking it into her mouth, and massaging it with the tip of her tongue. She pulled back, used her fingers to spread my lips, and attacked my clit again. She then inserted two fingers in my box as she ate me.

Her tongue and fingers became a blur as she expertly ate my cunt and finger fucked me. I could only moan and cum. I was astonished that my mother was such a fuckin expert carpet muncher. Holy shit. She had me in a continuous orgasm the entire time. I tried to push her head away, but she intensified her attack. It was becoming painful when she finally slowed down.

She pulled her fingers out then started lightly kissing my pussy and clit. Then she started making loud kissing sounds on my clit. I couldn't help but laugh. Another orgasm filled my body. This one was brooding and less intense. I felt myself squeezing my breasts as my head flew back in ecstasy. The climax died down quickly, and mom pulled me up and kissed me. I tasted my musky flavor on her mouth and tongue.

As she kissed me, she started playing with my tits. She reached behind me and finished what she started when she pulled my panties off. My bra was tossed to the back of the stage. She pulled back and looked at my naked body, with just a garter and stockings covering me.

"My little girl is fuckin hot and sexy," she purred, then leaned down and suckled my nipples. She groped me and moved a hand up to my mouth. I sucked my juices off her fingers as she continued sucking my nipples. She pulled her fingers from my mouth and kissed me again, then resumed finger fucking me.

She pulled away from kissing me, looked down at my pussy while spreading my lips with her fingers, and turned to look for daddy. He was standing at the front of the stage, watching us and stroking his cock.

"She's ready for you," she said to him.

He walked over but stood behind me. I was sitting on my ass, leaning back. He straddled my head, and tea bagged me, dangling his balls in my face. I began licking and sucking them as mom continued playing with my puss. Mom leaned in and took his cock in her mouth as I sucked his balls. He pulled away, dipped down to kiss mom as I did my best to take his cock in my mouth. It was a hard angle, but I managed to suck the head while he kissed mom.

Dad pulled back, reached down, and helped me stand up. He then laid on his back with that magnificent cock pointed straight up at me. I licked my fingers and wet my pussy. Mom held me steady as I stepped across in my six-inch stilettos and straddled daddy's body, and began lowering my hot cunt onto his hard cock.

Dad held his cock in place in place, but I grabbed his hand and sank his entire cock into my love tunnel. Dad and I both groaned loudly as my full body weight fell on his cock. I don't think any other cock has felt any better in my snatch. I quickly moved my hands behind me, leaned back on his chest, and started riding him.

Mom leaned down and rubbed both my clit and daddy's balls. "This is so fuckin hot, sweetie," she said, looking in my eyes. "Ride your daddy's big cock, baby."

She leaned in and sucked my left nipple, then grabbed dad's cock and pulled it out. She left my nipple and sucked my copious juices from dad's prick. I couldn't stop bucking my hips as daddy reached up and kneaded my tits. I reached down and started fingering my clit while mom continued sucking his cock.

She pulled back, released a mouthful of saliva on it, and guided it back inside me. I fucked daddy like there was no tomorrow. I felt his head hit my cervix on every thrust. I started cumming again with deafening screams and moans. Daddy matched my motions as his pelvis met my ass in loud smacking sounds.

Mom knelt by our side and waited for us to slow down. She again pulled daddy's cock from my steaming cunt and sucked the juices off. Daddy started fingering my clit as I reached down and again finger fucked myself. Daddy pulled my fingers away and replaced them with his own. I don't know how he kept from cumming as mom stroked his cock while sucking the tip.

I lifted my hips again, and mom stuffed dad's cock back in my starving hole. Mom then started making out with me as dad leaned me back and pounded my cunt. I orgasmed again and again. God damn, this was a fuck to remember.