Audition Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I finally sat up and put my full weight down to stop daddy from pounding me. I kissed mom and played with her boobs as I ground my pussy on dad's meat. I needed a break.

"Your turn, mom," I said and slid off daddy's cock.

"Suck your juices off me," daddy said as soon as I slid off.

I sucked his cock in my mouth and tasted myself for the second time tonight.

"Take your panties off, Mik," dad said to mom. She complied as I vigorously sucked his cock.

When she was ready, I held daddy's cock as mom straddled him. She slowly inched her way down until his head disappeared into her pussy. When she had fully engulfed him, I rubbed her clit as she moved to position herself for the ride. She leaned back into him and started riding. Her well-trimmed but hairy pussy looked amazing riding his thick cock.

I leaned in and sucked her right nipple as she fucked him. I then kissed her and rubbed her clitty. I marveled again at how sexy my mom and dad are. I felt like I was in a dream. I was watching mom and dad fuck each other -- AND I WAS PARTICIPATING!

I kissed mom again while rubbing her clit and dad's cock. Mom suddenly stopped, pulled off dad's cock, stood up, and turned around. I took dad's cock in my mouth and sucked it until mom's cunt showed up in my face. I gave it a lick to give her lube, then I guided dad's cock into mommy's pussy again.

As mom started bucking up and down on dad's cock, she looked at me. She said something I didn't quite make out. I moved my ear closer to her mouth, this time hearing her clearly.

"That's all for you, honey," she said.

I turned to her. "What's all for me?"

"Them," she answered and tilted her head to the side.

I looked in the direction she nodded. I was shocked to see the frenzied crowd. Once mom joined dad and me on the stage, I got so caught up in what we were doing, I forgot all about the audience. As mom and dad fucked, I scanned the room. I noticed that many of the men had their cocks in hand as they watched the action on stage.

I was thinking of sitting on dad's face while mama fucked him, but a new and more fascinating thought rolled through my sex inebriated brain. I stood up and walked to the back of the stage, grabbing the wireless microphone. I clicked the switch and blew into it as I walked back and stood near my parents. No sound. I looked over at the sound manager, caught his eye, and showed him the mic. In a few seconds, I heard the pop and knew I was live.

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, ARE YOU ENJOYING THE SHOW?" I shouted into the mic. The cheers grew louder.

"ARE Y'ALL AS HORNY AS THOSE OF US ON THE STAGE ARE?" Another loud round of cheers.

"HAVE Y'ALL ENJOYED OUR LITTLE INCEST SHOW?" That one sent them into a wild frenzy.

"WELL, I HAVE A SPECIAL TREAT FOR YOU MEN." They cheered but a little quieter so they could hear the details.

"HOW MANY OF YOU HAVE A FIFTY DOLLAR BILL ON YOU? HOLD EM UP!" A bunch of hands holding cash popped up.

"HOW MANY OF YOU HAVE A ONE HUNDRED DOLLAR BILL? HOLD EM UP HIGH!" Some hands went down but popped back up with some new hands.

"HERE'S THE DEAL. THOSE OF YOU WITH A FIFTY, IF YOU'RE INTERESTED, KEEP EM IN THE AIR. I'M COMING OUT TO YOU. THOSE WITH A FIFTY WILL GET FIVE PUMPS IN MY HOT, WET, IN-CEST-U-OUS CUNT." The crowd cheered.

"WHAT ABOUT THE HUNDRED?" somebody shouted.

I smiled and looked in the direction of the voice. "SLOW DOWN, COWBOY!" I answered to laughter. "THE HUNDRED GETS YOU TEN PUMPS IN MY CUNT!" The crowd went into a fever pitch. "WHAT DO Y'ALL THINK OF THAT?" They all cheered.

"NOW THE BAD PART. THERE ARE TWO RULES. FIRST, YOU CAN'T TOUCH!" Boos rose from the crowd, but I shut them down.

"I KNOW THIS IS PARTY NIGHT, AND THE NO TOUCH RULE IS SUSPENDED, BUT THIS IS MY RULE! IF YOU DON'T WANT TO ABIDE BY IT, PUT YOUR BILL DOWN NOW. IF YOU TOUCH, YOU WILL BE ESCORTED OUT! NO QUESTIONS ASKED!

"SECOND RULE, AND EVEN MORE IMPORTANT THAN THE FIRST: HAVE A FUCKIN HARD COCK TO FUCK ME WITH! THIS AIN'T NO CHARITY!"

I turned the mic off and made eye contact with Rob, our security head, signaling him on stage.

"Okay, Rob, you and a few of your boys are coming with me. You're going to enforce rule number one to the letter. Anyone who grabs me gets escorted out. You'll go ahead of me and collect their money and make sure they're clear on the consequences."

Rob nodded. "What about rule number two?" he asked.

"I'll enforce that one," I winked at him. He smiled and nodded again. "Go grab a few of your crew and meet me at the side of the stage."

I strutted back to mom and dad, still fucking slowly on stage.

"I hope you know what you're doing, sweetie," dad said.

"I've handled crowds like this before. Rob and his guys will protect me."

"Go out and get fucked, honey," mom said with a wink.

"Oh, I will. Meanwhile, if you make daddy cum before I get back, you will be punished," I said and roughly tweaked her nipple.

"OUCH! GOD DAMN IT! FINE! He'll be ready for you," she said, laughing.

Rob was still gathering his posse, so I pushed mom's head to the side and sat my wet cunt down on daddy's face. His tongue expertly probed my clit, slit, and asshole.

Rob returned to the side of the stage and signaled me. I popped up off daddy's face as Rob and his posse helped me off the stage. The three of them took their time looking me over but were perfect gentlemen.

"Okay, Miss Daisy, let's start at this end and work our way around to the other side," Rob shouted over the speakers right behind us. "I'll lead the way, collect the money, and lay down the law. Karl and Roger will take up the rear and take care of any of the handsy gents."

"Let's do it, boys," I turned to each of them. "There may be a trip to the Den for each of you later."

"No ma'am," said Rob. "We'd all get fired. That's strictly a no-no."

We didn't have to go far. The first hundred was three feet away. I waited for Rob to do his thing, walked over to the stranger, straddled him, and sat all the way down on his cock. I quickly raised and lowered myself ten times, shook my tits in his face, then dismounted and followed Rob to the next hundred-dollar bill.

As I moved from man to man, I kept an eye on mom and dad. The crowd was having a hard time deciding whether to watch me speed fuck everyone with a fifty or hundred or my sexy parents fucking in full view on stage. I also noticed there were no fifties in this crowd. Everyone was a ten-pump chump.

As I was bouncing my ten on one fella, I noticed the next hand up had two hundred-dollar bills in hand. Rob turned back to me for guidance, and I shook my head. He took one of the bills and whispered to the patron.

When I finished, I stood and walked to the twofer. I was pleasantly surprised to find a stunning older woman. She still had the second bill in her hand. I reached out, took it, and handed it to Rob.

She turned in her chair and leaned back as far as she could. I straddled her face and felt her tongue probing me. I tried to average how long ten strokes would take and times it by two so I'd know when to get off, but she was a good pussy eater. Somewhere in the middle of the math, I started having an orgasm and lost track of time. This lady got the most for her two hundred. I didn't get off her face until I was done getting off on her face.

I slid back away from her face. She sat up and turned to look at me. I bent down and mingled tongues with her hard passionately. As I moved away, I gave her the "call me" signal with my thumb and little finger. She smiled and nodded.

I caught up to Rob. "Make sure she has my number, will ya."

"Will do, Miss Daisy."

It took me ten to fifteen minutes to make my way around the room. I lost track of the number of cocks I fucked but remember the lady and her tongue vividly. Rob and the gang helped me back up on the stage. I thanked them and asked Rob if he could take tips. He shook his head. I instructed him to make sure all the money was split among the dancers.

I'm curious. "How many guys did I just fuck?" I asked.

Twenty-five, and the little lady," Rob answered.

"So, twenty-seven hundred bucks? In what, about 15 minutes?"

"Yes ma'am."

"God damn!"

"Yes ma'am," he nodded. "You were a big hit, Miss Daisy."

"Quick, hand me a fifteen hundred," I said. He peeled off fifteen bills and handed me the money.

"The rest of that goes to the dancers."

He nodded.

I found my discarded bra at the back of the stage and tucked the money in a secret compartment. Mom was bucking cowgirl style on dad's cock when I rejoined them. I needed some cock time. All those ten-pump chumps left me wanting.

"Mom, slide up and sit on daddy's face. I need his cock."

"Not a problem, hon," mom said as she slid up dad's torso and plopped her eager pussy on his face.

I straddled and impaled myself on daddy's cock in reverse cowgirl and leaned against mom's back. God, daddy's cock was magnificent and felt so fuckin good hitting my most remote regions. Dad left nothing to the imagination as he sucked mom's cunt and lifted me by my hips to pound the fuck out of my cunt.

I was really getting into his pounding. I don't know if I've ever made noises like the ones escaping my mouth. The music was so loud and pounding in my ears, I couldn't tell if I was screaming, moaning, or howling to the moon. All I can say is no other cock has made me cum like daddy's cock.

I was now fully aware of the audience surrounding the stage. I spread my legs wider and rubbed my clit with a vengeance as daddy continued fucking me. The crowd egged us on with chants of "FUCK HER! FUCK HER!" and "FUCK HIM! FUCK HIM!" and "EAT HER! EAT HER!" until it all blurred together as one sound.

I thought I knew when to predict a guy was gonna cum, and dad seemed like he was ready to blow. I figured we were in the final stage when he pushed me off, scooted out from beneath mom's pussy, and stood us up. He turned me around, grabbed my right leg, and propped it against the pole. He then pushed his cock into me from behind and began furiously fucking me. He was jackhammering me so fast, his cock kept popping, but mom was there to catch it and slide it back in.

A few times, she took his freed cock and slammed it down her throat before taking a few tongue swipes on my clit, then pushing it back inside my pussy. Dad soon released my leg, leaving me bent over in front of him. That left me to make out with mom while he fucked me from behind. I was thrusting my tongue down mom's throat while kneading her full breasts. She reached between my legs to frig my clit and massage daddy's cock.

Dad suddenly grabbed my hair and pulled me upright. One long, hard thrust from him, and I felt my cunt juices flow down the insides of my thighs as I came in a gush. He pulled back and thrust in again with the same result. I became light-headed and fell back against daddy's chest in a heap. He held me up, and as his cock popped free, mom was right there to deep throat him.

I gathered my wits and joined mom on my knees. Dad was, indeed, ready to pop, so he stopped us from making him cum. He took his time and positioned himself and mom in a spooning position. I was spent, so I simply watched as his cock disappeared in her luscious snatch.

I crawled to the edge of the stage, found a random VIP, and spread my legs in his face. He eagerly lapped my cunt and clit before I playfully smiled at him and slapped his face. I then crawled to another VIP, giving him the same opportunity before crawling back to mom and dad.

Daddy fucked mom hard as I began making out with her. She spread her legs wide, and I took the invitation to get up close and personal. I licked her clit and ran my tongue up and down dad's shaft as he slowly and deliberately fucked her. He picked up the pace and started pounding her. Mom's face went blank as she began to cum. Daddy pounded her through her orgasm.

As mom's orgasm subsided, she looked at me and said, "Finish him off," as she slid off dad's cock.

Dad rolled onto his back as I mounted him, sliding his well-fucked cock into my well-fucked pussy. He grabbed my hips, holding me up, and pistoned his cock in and out of me at a furious pace.

"Yes!" I cried. "Fuck me, daddy. Give me that daddy cock, you perverted old fuck! Make me cum, daddy."

He intensified his thrusts as I went over the edge. "GOD DAMN, DADDY! I'M CUMMING, DADDY! FUCK ME! FUCK ME, DADDY! FUCK ME!"

Mom suddenly pushed me to the side and started sucking daddy's cock.

"WHAT THE FUCK, MOM!" I cried then realized dad was about to cum.

With my cunt still in throbbing orgasm, I joined mom and started licking his nuts as mom deep throated him.

"OOOOOOOOOOHHH FUCK!" daddy yelled as mom pulled her mouth off his exploding missile. "Oh, GOD!" daddy blurted. "I'm cumming."

A thick stream of cum shot several inches straight into the air. The crowd went crazy as mom and I were showered by dad's cum. More and more bills flew onto the stage. Dad shot several ropes of cum as mom and I did our best to lick up every drop. Then mom and I met over dad's cock and kissed with our cum-covered lips. I did my best to clean mom's face then she did the same for me.

Mom and I collapsed on daddy's chest, the three of us, exhausted, spent, satisfied, trying to catch our breath. As I laid there gasping for air, questions flooded my mind. When we were reasonably recovered, I looked up at dad.

"Daddy, have you been planning to fuck me since you and mom talked about me coming back? I mean, when did you guys decide to pull this ... this ... whatever the fuck this is?"

The question got mom's attention. I noticed the look on her face as she stared up at dad.

Dad started to answer, then looked at mom. "WHAT?"

"I wanna hear how you answer this," mom replied with a smirk.

"I didn't plan this," he answered. "I ... I ..." He stammered and stuttered but seemed lost for something proper to say.

"Answer her fuckin question, Dennis."

I watched the exchange and knew something was going on that I was unaware of.

"Okay, spill it. What's going on?" I questioned again.

Dad shrugged his shoulders at mom and looked at me. "Mom didn't want to invite you back home to take over the club because she couldn't stomach the thought of watching you get fucked on stage."

I was confused. I looked at mom. "You're the one who distracted me so dad could sneak up behind to fuck me."

"Oh, shit," she sighed. It was now mom's turn to roll her eyes. "I did, didn't I?" she smiled. "Yeah, baby, I didn't think I could handle seeing you on stage, being ravaged by some stranger. But when you started dancing, and your dad didn't start an auction, I knew what he was thinking.

"I don't know why it became acceptable to me. I mean, it seemed natural and beautiful. I mean, we've both fucked dancers we considered to be family."

"That's pretty fuckin lame, mom," I said, not trusting her answer.

"I don't know how to explain it, baby. It seemed right, so I told him to go backstage, get naked, and come out during the second song and fuck you ... with my blessing. I told him I'd distract you so he could sneak up on you."

"REALLY? This wasn't planned?"

"Baby, I'm a guy," dad quipped, "and you're fuckin hot."

"Dad! I'm your fuckin daughter!"

"Men never age out of attractive young women, Honey. I can honestly say that I've never thought about fucking you before tonight. So, no, this wasn't the plan."

I looked at mom. His answer seemed to satisfy her. Looking back at dad, I asked, "So, when did you decide? What was the plan before you decided?"

"When you first came out on the stage, I was, like mom said, going to auction you off to the highest bidder," he said. "For some reason, I hesitated. I watched you dance, and I realized how fuckin hot and sexy you are. I found myself stroking my cock while watching you. It's been a long time since a dancer had me stroking my cock," he said and pinched one of mom's nipples. She giggled and slapped his hand away. "I fucked that dancer that very night, and she's never left my bed. I figured it was an omen.

"Then, when your mom told me to fuck you, I felt it was the right thing instead of some dumbass stranger who paid the most money. I probably shouldn't have surprised you like that. I knew I was taking a big chance that you'd say no, but I should've asked you beforehand. I'm sorry."

His apology was sincere and came from the heart. I leaned up and kissed him softly.

"Forgiven. Don't be sorry. I was freaked out but, God damn, daddy. You're a good fuck." I kissed mom. "And so are you, mommy. I'd like to do it again without a crowd."

"That's weird," mom said, "but I'm game."

"I never argue with women," dad smiled. He then smacked our asses. "Let's get off the stage. We're still working."

We got up, bowed to the crowd, watched more greenbacks fly towards us as we gathered our belongings, then made our way to the stage exit and through the curtain. We were already naked, so we tossed our things toward the locker and shared a shower. Nobody bothered us as we took our time and sensuously cleansed each other's bodies.

* * * * *

When we finished and dressed, we made our way back out to the floor. The party was winding down. Several VIPs were fucking their wives, girlfriends, or dancers on the stages, and many others were fucking around the room. I noticed Rob was standing watch at the entrance of Center Stage. I found another security man and beckoned him to follow me. I walked him over to Rob's position.

"Rob, I need some help. Come with me," I said as I pushed the other guy in front of me. "Dan ... um ... no, wait," I turned him to read his name tag. "Dave, sorry," not sorry, "Dave will take your spot for a few minutes."

Rob nodded and followed me. I told him to wait as I went behind the bar to grab my keys. I walked back around the bar, took Rob's hand, and led him to the Den.

I turned, slipped the key in, and opened the door. I started in, but Rob didn't move. I tugged on his arm, but he stood firm.

"Rob, get your ass in here. I said I need some help."

The conflict in Rob's eyes was delicious. "No, Miss Daisy," he said. "I can't. Strictly prohibited."

I turned to face him and walked up, so our noses were half an inch apart. "Rob, honey, I need help and I need help right now."

Rob looked over his shoulder to see who might be watching. He gasped as his eyes opened wide, then turned back to me.

"I can't, Miss Daisy. I want to. I really do. But Dennis, your dad, my boss, is watching."

I looked over his shoulder and saw daddy looking at us. I put my hand up and gestured him over.

"Now, you're in deep fuckin trouble, Mister Rob."

"What's going on, Rob," dad asked when he walked up from behind.

"Nothing, sir," Rob blurted. "We were just --"

"Daddy," I interrupted, "I was just getting ready to take Rob into the Den and fuck his brains out."

"OH FUCK!" Rob groaned under his breath.

I put a finger over his lips to quiet him. "Rob says he could get fired for fucking me. Is this true, daddy?"

"You're a naughty girl, aren't you, Daiz?" he replied. "Of course, he could get fired for fucking you. He knows the rules," he said and looked at Rob. "Rob, you do know the rules about fucking the dancers, do you not?"

Rob turned to dad. "Yes sir."

"Do you want to get fired?"

"NO SIR. ABSOLUTELY NOT, SIR!"

"Good answer, son. Daisy isn't just a dancer, you know." Rob nodded. "She's also my daughter. You're aware of that, right?"

"Yes sir."

"And are you aware that she's also going to be your boss soon. Did you know that?"

"There's a rumor to that effect but nothing solid."

"So, Rob, if you're gonna piss someone off, would you rather it be me, who WILL fire you if you fuck a dancer? Or will it be her, a dancer who will FUCK YOU ... then do everything in her power to keep me from successfully firing you?"