Audrey Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man came, pushing in deep, his body jerking and pressing. Becky held tight as her cock-filled cunt was flooded with liquid warmth. God, she loved this feeling! But as she basked in the joy of her husband's orgasm, a wicked thought snuck in and gleefully whispered that, along with his semen, she was no doubt also carrying cum-juice from Sarah's cunt.

The resulting orgasm took Becky by surprise, blasting from her vagina through her body. Her thighs clamped tight on her man as she cried out, and the two held each other like rutting apes, grunting, gasping, their sex organs locked in mutual shuddering copulation. Becky's mouth found his and she kissed him with wild ferocity. She felt like she'd reached some kind of max, that she couldn't love her husband more, couldn't love any man more, couldn't love life more, than she loved it right now.

This was the best. This was better than the best. And as Becky held her man between her thighs and thrust her tongue into his mouth, a part of her wondered whether she would ever feel such undiluted, ecstatic love again.