Audrey Ch. 04

Story Info
A married couple and their female lover, the final chapter.
13.2k words
4.37
12.6k
21

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first time Bryan made love to Sarah, he had of course enjoyed the experience. But despite Becky saying it was okay for Sarah to have sex with him, there was still that nagging doubt, that uncertainty, even while they were doing it. His wife was prone to changing her mind and both Bryan and Sarah knew it.

There were no such doubts the second time. Sarah's friendship with Becky had, if anything, deepened through sharing the same man. Becky even jokingly referred to Sarah as 'my sperm sister'. Meanwhile, Bryan saw that Becky not only approved of his boning Sarah ... it actually turned her on. Just why it turned her on was a mystery even to Becky herself, but she seemed in no hurry to figure it out. As she would put it: 'When the sex is this good, who cares why it works?'

So when Sarah and Bryan began kissing in preparation for sex while Becky watched from the sidelines, both lovers decided internally that they would really go for it. Bryan decided to pump as much sperm into Sarah's sweet little cunt as he could -- and to do it without shame or apology -- and Sarah fantasized about Bryan emptying his balls so that there was nothing left for his wife.

They kissed, they fucked, and Bryan came.

Bryan's ejaculation into Sarah was the sweetest he had ever experienced. He couldn't believe how good it felt to send semen pulse after pulse into her belly. He found himself hoping that she had lied about birth control. There was something about her smallness, her delicacy, that made coming inside her not just satisfying, but ... right. It felt right.

Bryan held the small woman close, his cock still pulsing. Was he being disloyal to his wife? No, he loved coming inside Becky. But he always felt a sense of triumph from her when he came, as though her body was saying, 'Hah! I knew you couldn't resist me!' Whereas with Sarah, there was a stillness about her, a humility. She was like a woman who had simply decided it was time to make a baby, and when she received his sperm, her body seemed to say: 'Thank you, Bryan. Thank you for giving me what I need.'

The orgasm was over, but Bryan's cock still felt warm and wanted inside the woman. He held Sarah gently, their breathing slowing down, their bodies joined in a way which felt natural despite their height difference. Bryan realised that he wanted to do this again, that he wanted to continue loving Sarah, yet he also felt zero desire to stop loving Becky. And he was surprised at himself. 'My god...' he thought. 'I still thought I was monogamous.'

He lifted himself a little to look down at the woman he had just made love to. Sarah felt the movement and opened her eyes. God, she had beautiful brown eyes. And the way she looked at him, he felt like the most masculine man in the world.

'Hello, Bryan,' she said in her soft, posh voice.

'I love the way you say that,' he said. 'I love everything about you.'

'Just as well, seeing what we've just done.'

'I suppose.'

Bryan had to bend his neck at an awkward angle to kiss her without coming out, but he managed it. Sarah's lips and tongue were sweet and delicate. Afterwards, they looked at each other and spoke in whispers.

'I'm curious about something,' said Sarah. 'Isn't a man's penis supposed to, um ... "deflate" after ejaculation?'

'I've heard it said,' said Bryan. 'But mine doesn't.'

'For goodness sake! Another reason to be jealous of your wife.'

Sarah stretched her neck to look past the length of their joined bodies. Bryan turned his head to follow her gaze. There was his wife, Becky, lying naked on her back, her head turned away, her hand on her vagina. Her screaming orgasm had occurred at the same time as his, but hers had lasted a good deal longer. Now she was lying comatose, in some world of her own.

'Unbelievable,' said Sarah. 'I've never met anyone so uninhibited.'

'Me neither,' said Bryan.

'Was she always like that?'

'Nope. I mean, she was never a shrinking violet, but nor was she particularly adventurous. Neither was I, to be honest.'

'What happened?'

Bryan shifted position to take his weight off one arm. Sarah moved to accommodate him while making sure her hips were still angled to keep him inside her. She felt what must be Bryan's cum run down her inside leg onto Becky's duvet and Sarah took secret pleasure in letting it happen.

'About a year ago, our marriage was in trouble,' said Bryan. 'We were okay as parents, but terrible as a couple. Becky was a control freak and I was a passive-aggressive asshole, and between us we were making each other miserable. And one of our patterns was that if we were pissed off with each other, we didn't have sex.

'Well, after one particular fight, there was a week with no shagging and because I'm a man, Becky expected me to be the first one to crack. But because I knew that, I took deliberate pride in proving her wrong. After the no-sex went into its second week, Becky came downstairs in the evening and said it was ridiculous, that we had to have sex. I didn't want to until we'd talked and then she said something I will never forget: "I don't trust us to solve this by talking." '

Bryan's face was serious as he recalled the moment. Sarah watched that face, part curious, part wishing she had never asked the question. It was becoming clear that Bryan didn't just love his wife -- he respected her. To Sarah, that felt like a hatpin through the stomach.

'What could I say?' said Bryan. 'She was absolutely right. So we went upstairs, took off our clothes and went to bed, even though we were still mad at each other.'

'And...' Sarah swallowed '...did you have sex?'

'Not at first,' said Bryan. 'It was awkward and weird. I mean, how do you make love to someone when you don't feel any love for them? But then, we started fucking and I felt this rage come up, this anger. And this anger seemed to take me over and I fucked Becky like a raging wild man, really hammered her. I was so mad at her. So fucking mad.

'But she took it. She just took it. And afterwards, I was scared that she would hate me, but she didn't. She loved me. She actually loved the raging wild man, more than the passive-aggressive guy. I couldn't believe it.'

There was wonder in his voice. Sarah fought to keep her expression neutral, but Bryan noticed.

'Are you finding this difficult to hear?' he said.

'Yes.'

'Would you like me to stop?'

'I don't know.'

Bryan studied Sarah's face and saw that those beautiful eyes were no longer able to look at him. Oh, she knew all right, but she didn't want to admit it. Bryan withheld a sigh. Becky always said he talked too much and he realised now she was right. He wondered if he should pull out his cock or whether that would make things worse. 'For fuck's sake, Bryan!' said an inner voice. 'Just be a Man!'

Bryan smiled at himself. He took firm hold of Sarah in his arms and carefully rolled onto his back. She was now on top of him, so she could easily slide off his cock herself, if that's what she wanted. Meanwhile, he lay with Sarah lying on his body, stroking her back and shoulders and saying absolutely nothing.

That turned out to be the perfect thing to say.

*************************

Becky slowly drifted in an ocean of feelings and images. It was bliss to float here, away from the world of fears and pain, feeling nothing but peace and ecstatic love. She wanted to stay here forever.

An image drifted into her consciousness. It was a poster of a fantasy Warrior King she had seen on the bedroom wall of a boy she had dated as a teenager. The man in the print had huge muscles and stood before a granite throne, holding an immense sword above his head. He wore a circlet of gold around his shaggy-haired head, thick leather wrist guards on his rippling arms, and a massive belt with a dragon's head buckle holding up a dark loin cloth. Clutching his glistening tree-trunk thighs were two women of impossible sexiness, each with a body to die for, their tan female flesh straining against the coils of what looked like weird gold-metal bikinis.

At the time, Becky had found the poster sexist. 'Why can't it be a woman with two men?' But as she lay on the carpet blissing out, Becky found herself smiling at the thought of being one of those women. Imagine meeting a man so magnificent, that being chosen by him is the greatest feeling in the world. Wouldn't that be something? Wouldn't that really be something?

Becky exhaled deeply. The real world was starting to reassert itself. The hardness of the floor under the carpet she lay on. The air on her skin. The familiar sight of her living room when she opened her eyes.

She turned her head in the other direction and saw the two lovers on the duvet on the floor. From where she lay, she could only see her husband's legs and the soles of his feet. On top of him was the small pale mound of Sarah's bottom, her legs either side of the man, her little white feet hooked over his thighs. His cock was still inside her. Becky smiled. How well she knew that feeling.

Becky rolled onto her hands and knees and crawled onto the duvet. Bryan turned his head to look at her as she came up to them. He was stroking Sarah's back and bottom with a large hand as he smiled at his wife. Sarah herself didn't smile, but lay with her head on Bryan's chest, watching the other woman like a suspicious cat.

'Well, hello, Mrs Sandford,' said Bryan. 'Fancy seeing you here.'

'I was just in the neighbourhood,' said Becky.

'Were you now?'

'I was. So, what are you up to?'

Bryan laughed. Sarah didn't. He turned his head to look at her.

'Are you all right?' he said.

'No,' said Sarah. 'No, I'm not all right.'

Sarah pushed herself up and slid off him, kneeling on the floor so that Bryan was between her and Becky. Bryan's cock was now exposed and Becky couldn't take her eyes off it. It lolled to one side and was drenched in vaginal juice and semen. Sarah saw the direction of Becky's gaze and shook her head in disgust.

'God, you really are only about the sex, aren't you?' she said.

'Hey!' said Bryan, sitting up. 'If you don't like it, leave!'

Sarah went pink in the face.

'You don't know how confronting this is!'

'I don't care,' said Bryan. 'You don't express contempt for my wife. Not in this house.'

Bryan got up and retrieved the discarded silk dressing gown. He dropped it before the kneeling Sarah.

'Here, put this on,' he said. 'Becky, I'm popping upstairs to get our bathrobes. I think we need to take a break.'

Becky gave him a nod and sat up. She tried not to smile, but she'd loved the way Bryan defended her. He left the two women together and they heard his feet on the stairs. Sarah sullenly pulled on the dressing gown.

'Sorry,' she said miserably.

'Don't worry about it,' said Becky.

When Bryan returned, he was already wearing his bathrobe. He tossed Becky's to her, she caught it and she stood up to put it on.

'I'm going to clean up the kitchen,' he said. 'And then I'll make us some drinks. Meanwhile, I think you two should have a chat.'

He left without waiting for a reply. Becky finished tying the belt on her bathrobe and looked down at the other woman. Sarah aimed a sour look at the closed door.

'Was that part of his Alpha Male "thing"?' she said.

'Wow,' said Becky. 'You can be nasty when you want to be.'

'You don't find it patronising?'

Becky knelt in front of Sarah, mirroring her posture and looking her in the eye.

'Are you jealous?' said Becky.

'Of course I'm jealous!' said Sarah. 'When this whole escapade is over, you'll have Bryan and I'll have nothing!'

'Oh, great! So our friendship is nothing, is it?'

'I didn't mean--'

'We've known each other for, what, three months? We've had coffees together, taken the kids out together, and we've had some really great talks. I don't know about you, but I love being your friend!'

'Becky...'

'And now I'm sharing my husband with you! And maybe that's wrong, but I don't care! I love great sex and I think the three of us can make each other very happy.'

Becky leaned forward.

'But let's get one thing straight,' she said. 'I'm not an extension of your relationship with Bryan. He is an extension of your friendship with me.'

Becky held the eye contact. It was clear from Sarah's expression that this aspect of the situation had not even occurred to her. Becky decided there was nothing further to say and got to her feet.

'Listen, I'm going to help Bryan in the kitchen,' she said. 'And Sarah ... if sharing my husband is too much for you emotionally, I understand. We'll go back to coffees and play dates with the kids. The last thing I want is to make you unhappy.'

Sarah stared at the floor as though she had been whacked over the head. Becky paused for a moment, then quietly left the room.

*************************

Bryan cleared the plates and cutlery from the table and stacked everything in the dishwasher. There was leftover salad and quiche, so he transferred it to Tupperware boxes, put them in the fridge and rinsed the serving bowls. He was in the process of wiping crumbs off the table when Becky walked in and closed the door behind her.

'That was quick,' he said. 'Is everything okay?'

'I hope so.'

Becky went up to him and told him what she had said to Sarah. Bryan looked at her with an expression that went from wonder to admiration. He took hold of her bathrobe and pulled her to him.

'You are really impressing me, Woman,' he said.

'Really? You're not angry?'

'Why would I be angry?'

'Well...'

Becky faced her husband and put her hands on his arms.

'I don't want you to feel like some prize stallion that I'm lending out to my friend,' she said.

'Yeah, that would be terrible for me.'

'Bryan, I'm serious! I told you to be the Alpha Man and make the decision, and now I'm going back on it.'

'What do you mean?'

'You told Sarah that you wanted a threesome and that I accepted your decision. But now I've told her that I wanted to share my husband with her and that you accepted my decision. Do you see what I mean?'

Bryan's face turned serious.

'Yes, okay,' he said. 'I see your point.'

He stepped back and leaned against the kitchen counter, still facing his wife.

'Basically, you've reframed the situation,' he said. 'Instead of me being the King and you being the Queen, it's now you being the Queen and me being your consort.'

'I suppose,' said Becky. 'But are you okay with that?'

'Look, we have to do what works,' said Bryan. 'I mean, neither of us knew Sarah was going to react like this. I don't think Sarah knew herself until it happened. And it occurs to me that if I'm the King and you're the Queen, what does that make her? A concubine? The servant girl? Maybe that's what's pissing her off.'

'You think she wants to be the Queen herself? And maybe even replace me?'

'I wouldn't be surprised.'

The man and the woman looked at each other. Then the woman walked up to the man and pulled the ends of his bathrobe belt.

'So what if Sarah and I were both queens?' she said. 'And you are my well-hung captain of the guard?'

The man's bathrobe fell open. Becky reached in and placed her hand on his balls. Bryan got an instant erection.

'I could live with that,' he said.

He leaned in for the kiss, pulling her in by her bathrobe. Their mouths met and their tongues began their delicious battle. God, thought Bryan, Becky is the sexiest kisser on Planet Earth. There was no restraint, no hesitation, and there was even a sense of danger, as though she might lose control and take a bite. And as they kissed, her hand played with his balls. Bryan roughly pulled open her bathrobe and took firm hold of her breast.

Becky let out a feminine groan. The sound was so raunchy, Bryan lost control and drove his tongue deep into her mouth. Becky retaliated by taking his penis in hand and holding tight as she snogged him. Bryan grabbed her hair, pulled her head upwards, then kissed and licked his way down her throat and chest, before landing on her breast and sucking her nipple.

As Bryan licked and sucked her tit, Becky let go his cock and pulled at the belt of her own bathrobe. It fell open and Bryan's hand flew inside, grabbing her bare ass, his face still in the gorgeous flesh of her breast. He could already smell the juice of her cunt and he prepared to lift her bodily onto the table and fuck her.

They both heard the click at the same time. Their heads turned and they saw the slightly open door and Sarah's pale face in the gap.

'I'm sorry,' she said. 'I'm so sorry.'

The door was closed and she was gone before either of them could speak. Both let go each other and straightened up, hastily retying their bathrobes.

'Bryan, go to her!'

'Don't you--'

'No, it has to be you!'

Becky gave his shoulder a push.

'Go on, before we lose her!' she said. 'I'll fix the drinks.'

Bryan strode to the kitchen door, opened it and went through. He closed it behind him, immediately catching sight of Sarah down the hallway. She was at the foot of the stairs, her hand on the banister post. He remembered that her clothes were upstairs in their bedroom.

'Sarah, I want to apologise,' he said.

'Oh, Bryan...'

She dropped her hand as he came up to her. She looked anguished, guilty.

'Why on earth should you apologise for making love to your own wife in your own home?' she said. 'I'm the intruder here.'

'You're not an intruder.'

'What am I then?'

Her look was fierce, despite her eyes being red from crying. Bryan trusted his gut instinct and scooped her up, holding her like a man about to carry his bride over the threshold. She felt wonderfully light in his arms.

'You are Sarah,' he said. 'And I love you. I want you to stay.'

'Don't you mean we want you to stay?'

'I want it more than she does. I'm dying to come inside you again.'

Sarah's face looked pained, even agonised. Then something in her seemed to collapse. She put her arms around his neck and nestled her head into the space between his shoulder and chest, muttering to herself under her breath.

'You bastard,' she whispered. 'You bastard.'

Bryan carried her into the living room and closed the door with his elbow.

*************************

Becky made three gin and tonics in tall glasses, using orange slices because she had run out of lemons. She carried the drinks on a circular tray with a tea towel over one arm, switching off the kitchen light and heading for the living room.

When she arrived at the living room door, Becky stopped and listened. Despite being closed, Sarah's distinctive 'Aaaah! Aaaaaaaah!' was coming through loud and clear. She and Bryan were at it again.

Becky put the tray on the floor and sat with her back to the doorframe. She was still horny from the frantic passion in the kitchen and she put her hand over her pubis under the bathrobe and squeezed. Sarah's sighs were increasing in volume and intensity.

'Why does this turn me on so much?' said Becky to herself.

She should be jealous and angry, not horny as fuck. It helped knowing that she could stop this whenever she wanted. It would be a very different story if Bryan were having an affair. Becky also got a kick at the thought of Sarah being 'ruined'. Her posh voice and manners sometimes made Becky feel uncouth and inferior, like a duck standing next to a nightingale. But it's hard to feel inferior to a woman when you've seen her legs in the air and her cunt full of jizz.

As if on cue, Becky heard her husband's voice inside the room. He was on the brink of orgasm. Becky squeezed her own cunt hard as she heard Bryan cry out, gasp and sigh in ecstasy, joined by Sarah's incoherent groaning. He was pumping another load into Little Miss Perfect. Becky just wished she could see it.