All Comments on 'Audrey's Sex Trial Ch. 01'

by Tribad

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
please do a follow up

superb, look forward to next installment

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Fantastic sexy fun

This pressed quite a few of my buttons, reluctance, official setting, machine sex.

Please don't leave it there, would love to know what the students will put their new toy through...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
please continue

please write more i wanna here wat the students do 2 her

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great but not perfect...

They story was wonderful. My only issues were with Bud having sex with her in the trial. They would have made him wear a condom... not to mention the fact its technically rape and since he's having sex here, why is she being punished for supposidily having sex with him before?

Other than those things, it was great.

cbsummerscbsummersover 12 years ago
Woah mama!

Wow! What a bizarre, kinky story! Yeah it was utterly unbelievable but I took it as a satire of the way the legal system punishes the accused before they are proven guilty, and the way all of us take pleasure in the humiliation of others, and how the desire to punish can make us perpetrators ourselves. It was a demented and utterly strokable story, timed just right for me because I came right when the student was cumming on that poor woman! Thanks for the thrill! I cant wait to find out what further humiliations are in store for Audrey!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

This is awesome!! And very much like my own fantasies..I like to imagine I'm her. I wish they'd make a movie just like this. Well done!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
video version

Wow imagine if there was a movie version of this story...

RunsAmokRunsAmokover 7 years ago
Definitely memorable

Interesting story! Great if you're in the mood for some super skeevy, degrading sex. The sex itself is done quite well. I especially loved how the kid ramped himself up so he could ejaculate inside and on her. I was initially overwhelmed by the sheer unrealism of the setup, but reading the comment by cbsummers made me rethink that. CB offers a really interesting point of view, and it made me feel better about the crazy setup. Between the well done sex and the comment, this one gets a solid 4 stars from me. I'm really looking forward to future chapters. That chip is going to be fun!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTribad@Tribad
Hi everyone, I'm an author from France, and I like writing stories about voyeurism, exhibitionism, masturbation, incest and non-consent. I enjoy corresponding via email with my readers, so don't hesitate to write, I'll do my best to reply fast :-)

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES