Augmented Reality Study Pt. 03

Story Info
To join or not to join the study, Eve tests out a suit.
1.2k words
3.78
3.6k
3
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grace repeated the question. Do I want to continue to participate in the study?

I didn't know what was the second part about exactly. Am I going to be the one riding that machine soon? Am I getting a port installed in my neck? A faint buzzing sound started in my ear, followed by a feminine voice.

+No, you're not going on the machine... yet. No, you don't need a port installed... unless you want one. John, I'd really like you to join the study - say yes+

I raised an eyebrow and asked if the suit can read thoughts. Grace laughed and said no, or else she wouldn't have asked me if I wanted to continue. She asked again - am I in?

+just say yes, I know you're curious+

I said yes. Grace smiled and gave me the clipboard she was holding and asked me to sign. "You have to sign it in your blood by the way" she said. I looked shocked and tried to give her the "are you serious" look.

+No, you don't have to sign with your blood+

"No, Its a joke. It always gets a rise out of people." Grace said while suppressing her laughter.

I signed the document, trying to browse through the legalese but basically getting way over my head. I returned the clipboard to Grace. She motioned to the window again and I saw Eve put her hood on her head and her suit sealing up.

Grace faced the mirror and addressed Eve. "Can you hear me Eve? Nod if you can". Eve's head bobbed up and down. "Can you try talking Eve." Grace continued.

"Can you hear me?" I heard Eve's familiar voice. at the same time, I saw subtitles stream through my visor.

A tech walked up to us and handed Grace a tablet, not exactly an Ipad but just as thin. Grace handed the tech the clip board and the tech left. Grace looked at me and said "lets begin." she pressed a button on the tablet and the wall beside the window slid open. I followed Grace into the room.

"Attention, Eve. For your first test, we'll have an observer present." Eve stood up a little straighter as she heard Grace's voice. Grace slowly approached Eve. "I would like to Inspect how the bodysuit fits you." Eve placed both hands behind her head and spread her legs two feet apart. Grace merely nodded like this is the most natural thing in the world. Grace ran her hands over Eve's body suit, slowly and sensually. Eve maintained her position. "Lets test the suits interface mode". Grace walked back to me and handed me the tablet. I looked at the tablet, curious on what it can do but it appeared to be off. Grace walked back up to eve and as she moves her hand near Eve's body the suit peels back to expose Eve's skin. Grace slowly moved her hands on Eve's thigh, abdomen, right breast (exposing a hard pink nipple), armpit, neck and mouth. Grace lowered her hand and the mouth portion on the suit stayed open. Grace leaned in for a light kiss on Eve's mouth. I saw eve take a deep breath as Grace pulled back. The suit closed over Eve's mouth as soon as Grace walked back to me to get the Tablet.

"Wall" Grace said, pointing to the wall nearest me. Eve walked up to the wall, crossed her wrists over each other palms flat on the wall while she spread her legs wide and stuck her rump out. She looked a bit like she's playing a perverse game of hide and seek. I felt Grace's hand on my lower back as she gently pushed me towards Eve.

Grace explained that Eve is using one of the more advanced versions of the first body suit. It has limited ability to stimulate the wearer but it can collect the wearer's data very well. Basically, this suit can allow another user to sync with it (feel what the user feels) but not the other way around. Remotely stimulating the wearer is very limited, thus us being in the room. What this suit excels in is its toughness, it can also attach itself to surfaces. This suit is very good in immobilizing its wearer and keeping him or her in position.

"Touch her, its ok. Its a major turn on for her to be watched while she submits." I placed my hand on Eve's shoulder and slid it down to the small of her back. "How does the material feel like?" Grace asked. It felt a bit like latex or rubber but it didn't have that chemical smell. Grace took my wrist and placed it palm down on Eve's bum. "Don't be shy, suits can share some information between wearers - what do you see?" My visor scrolled through a list... of kinks. Some of them are blocked out but exhibition, being inspected by strangers, bondage and female domination were not. The visor also identified her suit as a Reinforced Mark 1B. As I moved my hand to caress Eve's butt, the suit peeled back exploring both of her buttocks. Grace, remarked that its not polite to keep a lady waiting. I touched more of Eve's bum with increasing confidence. Through my suit I can smell Eve's wetness, my visor also displayed her vitals: heart rate, blood pressure, body temperature.

Grace suddenly spanked Eve's exposed butt causing Eve to startle. Grace touched Eve's back causing the suit to retract revealing Eve's back, nape an the back of her head. "Let me fix your hair for you." Grace bunched Eve's hair and pulled it taut and the suit closed up again. Now a black ponytail juts out the back of the mask. Grace firmly pulled on the ponytail until Eve stood straight again... only to gently push Eve towards the wall until her cheek was firmly pressed and her face tilted towards one side. Grace said the Mark 1B suit was excellent for a lot of interactions, keeping your partner in place being one of them. As Grace was talking... parts of the suit was slowly spreading on to the wall. Eve was stuck. Two poles slowly lowered towards Eve's side from the ceiling stopping a little above Eve's head. The suit slowly detached from the wall allowing Eve to stand up again.

"Hold your hands towards the bars Eve." Grace commanded. As soon as Eve's hands touched the poles... the material of her suit clung to the metal. The poles started to lift up to the ceiling again, pulling Eve's arms into a Y and eventually lifting her up from the floor. After a few moments, Grace asked Eve if her shoulders hurt. Eve shook her head "No". Grace remarked that this particular suit can provide support to its wearer allowing positions to be maintained with minimal discomfort. Grace ran her hand on Eve's right leg and the suit slowly started to retreat up her right leg... and her right leg. The suit kept moving back exposing Eve's hairless crotch and stopping only a little above her bust leaving both nipples in display. Grace slowly walked around Eve inspecting the suit, among other things. Grace turned to me and smiled.

"She looks quite the fine specimen doesn't she?" Grace asked. I nodded. "You should see her after we are done with the modifications she wanted to test.

(to be continued)