Augur Ch. 02

Story Info
Jack deals with having a newly summoned demon in the world.
3.5k words
4.73
12.6k
17

Part 2 of the 16 part series

Updated 01/25/2024
Created 12/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kinje
Kinje
387 Followers

My eyes shot abruptly open and I pushed myself up off of the Sin Demon, still atop the covers of Mycah's bed. A sudden jolt of adrenaline fended off the drowsiness that threatened to consume me, my eyes suddenly roaming wildly around the room. "No, no, can't sleep. Sara, I need to let Sara know what happened."

My breathing gradually normalized and I pulled myself up to sit on the edge of the bed, pausing to collect myself. When I stood and looked back at the Sin Demon, I discovered two problems I needed to deal with before I could inform my landlady of the results of my investigation. The first was that my new... companion? Servant? Familiar? ...was fast asleep, apparently undisturbed by my recent motion.

The second was that she was still quite naked, and that would make getting her back to my apartment without giving some extremely awkward explanations extremely difficult.

Much to my surprise, the second problem proved far simpler to solve than the first. Glancing around Mycah's bedroom, I discovered a couple shopping bags which proved to be filled with freshly purchased women's clothing. Pulling out the top item, a My Chemical Romance t-shirt, I couldn't help but gag a little. Apparently the demon's original summoner had planned to dress up his new toy to fit his preferred style. Still, it looked like it would fit, and it solved a problem, so I quickly assembled an outfit for her and tossed the items onto the bed.

I then discovered that waking a demon with associations to Sloth was a bigger challenge than I had originally anticipated. It took a full five minutes to get her conscious enough to understand my words, at which point whatever bond we shared kicked in and she rose into a sitting position, emerald eyes taking in the room and the new garments I laid out.

When instructed, the demon donned them without hesitation, and while I wouldn't have picked out either the long skirt with entirely extraneous zippers and chains, nor the black tee with an artistic depiction of an oversized heart bursting out of a ribcage myself, I had to admit they worked for her. The multicolored hair she rocked certainly helped complete the picture, and while she would still attract attention, at least now it would be more of the 'unwelcome come-ons' type and less 'why are you bringing a prostitute to our apartment complex and why is she already naked?'

The extremely chunky boots were even the right size for her, and brought her head up to nearly nose height on me.

As the next step of my plan, I gathered up the remaining bags of clothes and handed them to her, letting her carry them, and quickly extinguished all of the candles. As I walked her back out of Mycah's apartment, I paused to gather up the tome he had used to perform the summoning, carrying it with me and locking the door behind us. I then lead the way back to my own apartment and left her there with instructions not to answer the phone or the door. And then, after a few moments consideration, I hesitantly added, "...unless I'm not back in the next day, at which point I guess answer the door if someone knocks?"

Thoughts and contingencies spun through my head as I tried to figure out how to handle the sudden weight of responsibility which had been dropped on me by Mycah's indiscretion, and my head was still full of what-ifs when I knocked at Sara's door to give my report.

I probably looked a mess, and was so distracted that I had no real idea what she thought was happening, but I managed to stumble my way through an extremely simplified explanation. Mycah was meddling in magic he didn't understand, and is gone now. The apartment would need repairs and a professional cleaning, but nothing in there was dangerous anymore. Sara could call the police if she wanted, but there was no sign of anything they were likely to pick up as evidence of a crime, so she could probably treat this as a renter simply walking out.

I knew that happened on a not infrequent basis. The people who lived in these apartments weren't usually in great financial shape, so sometimes they just... left, without telling anyone they were going. Mycah's disappearance might raise some eyebrows eventually, but since his body seemed to be fully discorporated from the world it's not like there would be murder charges against anyone. Quite frankly, as far as I was concerned, the man committed suicide in an overly elaborate ritual.

Still, I didn't want to burden Sara with any of those details, so I kept the explanations vague, reassuring her as best I could, and even offering to go in ahead of the cleaning crew to take care of some of the more occult elements and try to make the place look a little more... normal. I returned the key to her, and headed back to my apartment while she thought over her own next steps.

On opening the door to my apartment, I did not immediately see the Sin Demon, so I assumed - and hoped - that meant she was in either the bedroom or the bathroom, rather than wandering the world. I did, however, see an empty freezer bag and an entire pile of empty corn husks, which caused a sinking sensation in my chest as I realized I no longer had leftovers of the tamales Manny gave me. Closing the door behind me, it only took a few moments to cross the short distance to my bedroom door, where I saw a lump under the covers of my bed that could only have been the Sin Demon.

Gluttony and Sloth, both hard at work.

Exhausted though I was, rather than join her in my bed, I popped another beer and sat down on my couch to think, and plan, trying to decide how best to move on with this sudden complication in my life. I grabbed my aging laptop, opened up an ancient word processor, and started typing out bullet points to consider.

-I now have a Sin Demon "bound to me".

-She does not appear to have free will.

--Does that mean she acts according to her nature? Laws? Something else?

--I should ask her when she wakes up.

-I really need to find out what her name is, I can't keep thinking of her just as "Sin Demon".

-What does this mean about my understanding of our worlds cosmology?

--Are heaven and hell real?

--The sins she mentioned are the ones the Catholics always go on about - does that mean they're right about everything?

--Can she tell me more about that?

-What are my responsibilities here?

-I didn't sign up for this.

-I have a literal fucking Sin Demon bound to me!!

--WTF?

-I think she said that if I don't give her offerings of sin, whatever that means, the bond breaks and she goes free.

--I do not want to be responsible for ... whatever that would lead to.

--I need to get details for what exactly I need to do to avoid that.

-She took her own initiative on things, but she also seems to have to do what I tell her to do.

-I need to come up with a list of guidelines.

-Mycah was creepy as fuck.

--Fuck that guy.

-Sin Demon. She is super hot, and DTF. And bound to me.

--All the time? Can I keep up with whatever she needs for that?

I drained the last of my beer and set the empty can aside, staring at the blinking cursor next to a blank bullet point, trying to figure out if there were more I needed to consider. Probably, but that list was certainly enough to keep me occupied for a while.

After a few moments, I opened a new document to give me a fresh workspace, and started brainstorming ideas for some rules and instructions to give her. On the one hand, I wasn't really about the whole magical obedient sex slave thing which Mycah was apparently going for, so I tried to avoid going too far in that direction, but on the other hand - judging from the demolished remains of my tamales - I probably needed to do something to rein in her excesses.

I spent a few minutes typing out ideas, occasionally going back and changing or sometimes even outright deleting them only to start over. I even consulted my gift - while this wasn't exactly the sort of thing it was better at, I was able to get some very broad sweeping feedback to steer me away from absolute disasters. Eventually, I arrived at a list of rules that - while it would need to be updated soon, was a comfortable starting point..

Do not kill any humans, unless explicitly instructed to do so, or if the alternative is your Master's death.

Do not tell anyone who does not already know that you aren't human.

Tell your Master if he needs to provide you with an offering of Sin with at least 4 hours to spare.

Tell your Master if you are uncomfortable with anything asked of you.

I stopped there, recognizing that there were whole worlds of rules and orders and restrictions I could place, but that doing so was... a whole thing. Both a project that I would need more input on if I were to attempt it, but also something that might not even be necessary. I closed the laptop and set it down, then walked over to my bedroom to where the Sin Demon continued to slumber, just a hint of blonde and green visible past blankets she had pulled way up.

Figuring both that modesty was a thing of the past with the demon, and that I wasn't prepared to be kicked out of my own bed, I shucked my clothes and crawled under the covers beside her. She stirred only slightly as I lay down, shifting to snuggle up against me without making a sound, leaving me as the big spoon as I very quickly slipped into slumber.

********************

I awoke confused, a night of shallow sleep and discordant dreams transitioning to the feel of a pair of lips bobbing up and down around my cock. I was lying on my back, and when I managed to open my eyes a few minutes later, I took in the familiar sight of my own bedroom ceiling. The mouth working its way around my dick hadn't slowed at all in that time, moving steadily with swirls of tongue and gentle suction to send waves of pleasure up my spine.

I shifted just slightly, lifting my head enough to look down my body, revealing that whoever was doing their best to coax my cum out of me was covered entirely by my blankets. When I moved, though, their pace quickened and I started to both hear and feel the moans she let out. I managed to muster the presence of mind to push the blankets back, revealing the Sin Demon, curled up between my legs, purple lips making themselves at home around my cock. Her bright green eyes were wide open and adeptly staring up toward my face, and as the faint light that filtered through the curtains illuminated her face, I lost myself in them for a time.

She seemed to be in no rush, and showed no sign of tiring. I idly wondered if the body she was wearing - something apparently designed by Mycah for her to wear, suffered the same kinds of fatigue that actual humans did. I had never sucked a dick personally, but was quite glad that there were people in the world who did. I also knew that moving your head back and forth (or in this case, up and down) repeatedly caused some strain on the neck, which the Sin Demon didn't seem to be feeling at all.

I let my head drop back to the pillow, closing my eyes again and just basking in the lips and tongue focused on bringing me pleasure. As I did so, she changed her pacing, slowing down and moving her head in long motions that took her lips from barely covering the head of my cock to wrapped around the base of it. I felt her swallow as she did so, and realized that I was buried in her throat at the end of each motion, with no signs of discomfort from her. Quite the opposite - as soon as I realized what was happening, her own moans intensified in response to the surge of lust that ran through my body.

That set off a feedback loop - I raised my head to look down at the Sin Demon, and the sight of brightly colored hair enthusiastically moving in my lap as she deep throated me sent another surge of lust from my cock all the way through my body. That caused her, in turn, to shiver and slide one of her hands between her legs. Once I realized she was playing with herself, I quickly pushed over the edge, grunting out a warning as best I could as my orgasm raced through my body.

In response, she shoved her head down, swallowing every spurt of cum I had to offer. Her entire body went stiff, shaking as she came while swallowing my seed. The feel of her throat pulsing around my cock as I came was exquisitely intense, and my vision actually went dim as all of my consciousness was occupied. Only when I was able to blink myself to awareness did she move, her mouth disengaging from my dick with a 'pop' that broke the sudden silence in the room. She smiled brightly up at me, her purple lips pulling back to reveal a brilliant white smile as she greeted, "Good morning, Master! That was an excellent offering of Lust. I look forward to many, many more like it."

********************

Thirty minutes later, I was seated on my couch, with my laptop open in front of me and a cup of coffee in my hand, wearing the comfiest pajama pants and one of my oldest t-shirts. The Sin Demon was slowly making a circuit of my apartment, examining everything it held with open curiosity.

We hadn't found any casual clothes in the outfits Mycah purchased, and while the Demon held no reservations at all about remaining naked, I found that to be distracting in the extreme. As such, I had found an old band shirt I got at a friend's show, and instructed her to wear at least that. None of my pants would stay up around her waist, so she was naked otherwise, but the shirt was long enough on her that even when she went on tip-toe to peer behind my TV, at least a little modesty was preserved. Or would have been, had she held any modesty in the first place.

Look, I was able to focus on my laptop a little, and that was enough for the moment.

I had my list of bullet point thoughts pulled up and was trying to decide where to start, eventually deciding to go for what was probably the easiest one to tackle. I raised my gaze to the Sin Demon and asked, "What is your name?"

She turned, setting down the PlayStation controller she had been examining and giving me another brilliant smile. "My name is '__________'!"

Static seemed to fill my ears as she spoke, and I shook my head gently to try to clear it away, before asking, "I'm... sorry, could you please repeat that? I couldn't... I didn't... I didn't quite catch it."

A brief look of concern touched her features as she repeated, slowly and carefully, "My name is '__________'." Again, while I could watch her lips move and clearly enunciate something, the only thing my mind processed was a burst of what might as well have been white noise. I shook my head again.

"One more time, please. I... I think something magic is happening, but I'm not entirely sure what."

A look of understanding came over her, and she nodded slowly. "My name is '__________'. I think that it might not translate well to this kind of communication. It isn't exactly intended to be spoken by moving air across vibrating membranes."

I leaned forward and added a line to my notes: Find out what kinds of communication she usually uses, and is capable of.

I then thought for just a moment and added another line: Find out what she's capable of. Period.

Looking back at the Demon I realized that while I was typing, she had quickly and almost silently moved across the room to stand beside me, peering down to watch me interacting with the laptop. She spoke, her voice curious, "That device you have - you're using it to translate thoughts into bits of electricity, aren't you? Thoughts into muscle impulses into electrical circuits and back into electricity. That is a fascinatingly inefficient way to store a thought."

I typed out another line. Find out how Demons (just Sin Demons?) store thoughts. I then turned to her and asked, "Ok, your actual name isn't going to work, but... what should I call you? I can't just keep calling you 'Sin Demon', or 'You'."

She smiled brightly once more, sitting down next to me on the couch as she proclaimed, "You may call me whatever you wish, Master. You need but tell me how you wish to address me - Demon, Mistress, Slave, Pet, Goddess, Fuckhole, all words are but crude translations of the representation of me that exists in your mind. Pick the word or name that fits best to you and use it, and as long as you mean me, it will be my name."

Even as I began to ponder not just the name I would call her, but the deeper implications of her words, I was pulled from my musings by a soft knock at my door. I quickly rose and walked to it, peering through the peephole to see Sara standing on the other side looking nervous.

I opened the door a few inches so I could address her, smiling at my landlord and greeting her. "Hey Sara! What's up?"

She started just a little as the door opened, but quickly refocused and spoke with a quiet voice designed not to carry down the apartment hallway. "That... thing you took care of yesterday? The police have come and gone, and they're going to clean his room out today. I wanted to give you the chance to clean it up and take care of whatever else you were going to do there."

I jumped and let out a decidedly unmanly yelp as a voice right next to me said, "This one is cute! You should bring her to bed with us!"

I spun my head to the side to discover the Sin Demon had apparently joined me at the door silently, and was peering around me to look at Sara, who was raising an eyebrow at me and smirking. My head turned back and forth between the two women for a few moments, before I managed to stutter out, "Sara, this is... my girlfriend... Sin... Cindy. Cindy, this is Sara, my landlord. Well, I say landlord - really, she's the person who was hired to manage this building. She doesn't own it anymore than I do."

I realized I was babbling and very deliberately shut my mouth. The Sin Demon - who I supposed I was now calling Cindy - wrapped both of her arms around my waist and molded herself to my side, still wearing nothing but one of my t-shirts.

Sara said nothing for a moment, her eyes flicking up and down the narrow view she had through the door, until eventually she spoke in her 'professional' clipped tones. "Pleasure to meet you, 'Cindy.' Jack, I didn't know you had a girlfriend, you should have mentioned her. The cleaning crew will be here by noon, please finish up whatever you're going to do before they arrive." She handed over the key once more, before whirling and heading out without further ado.

The moment the door shut, Cindy practically climbed my side to whisper into my ear. "She wants you. She's off-put because she thought she could have you all to herself, but she would accept an invitation into your bed. She would even welcome me into it, though she would lie to herself about why she was doing it the whole time."

I left that comment to stand as it was, gently disentangling myself from Cindy and moving back to the couch. I opened the laptop once more, invited my Sin Demon to seat herself, and started asking questions.

Kinje
Kinje
387 Followers