Augur Ch. 03

Story Info
Jack gets to know his newly bound Sin Demon.
3.2k words
4.75
11.6k
11

Part 3 of the 16 part series

Updated 01/25/2024
Created 12/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kinje
Kinje
387 Followers

Seated on a couch in the tiny living room of my cheap apartment, next to a slender woman of barely five feet in height, with punky multicolored hair, who was wearing only one of my old t-shirts, I swallowed hard and tried to focus. Part of the reason that was challenging was that the woman in question wasn't actually human. She was a Sin Demon, and one of the things I wanted to work out was exactly what that meant to my future.

Another part of the reason was also that she kept rubbing one pale, slender leg up and down along mine. I came down her throat less than an hour ago, but she was doing her best to make my refractory period a thing of the past.

I pushed forward regardless, looking between the scattered notes I had written for myself on my laptop, and the Demon I was now calling Cindy.

"Ok, the first thing I want to do before I ask any more questions - or let you pull me back into bed - is clear up a couple of things. Here's my first question for you: Are you OK with what happened to you? With being summoned here from... wherever you're from, and bound to me." That wasn't actually the first question I had intended to ask, but as soon as I opened my mouth I realized that it had been hanging around my head almost since I completed my ex-neighbor Mycah's botched summoning ritual - saving myself, and quite possibly my entire apartment complex in the process.

Cindy did not hesitate for even a moment before answering, her voice smooth and surprisingly husky for such a slight frame. "Yes, I am extremely OK with having been summoned and bound."

I waited for a moment to see if she would elaborate, but the only additional reply was her leg sliding slowly over mine as she began to rotate along the couch, shifting herself to lay perpendicular to me, with her head resting on the arm. I considered briefly, trying to figure out how to word the question so I would get the information I actually wanted from her without having to ask follow-up questions every ten words.

"I am not the person who set up the ritual that summoned you. I didn't set out to bind you to me - and we'll get into that more in a minute - and while I don't know for certain what Mycah had in mind, I'm pretty sure he was just looking for a sex slave that couldn't say no. You made your feelings on having sex with me pretty clear, I think, but I don't want to take away your choice, and I don't know enough about the ritual to know if that was built into the whole thing. I'm not trying to rape you. I never wanted that, and while I'm pretty sure what we did yesterday and this morning wasn't rape, if the ritual took away your ability to say no, and made you jump my bones, then I think it actually was, and I should have stopped it."

I paused there, but as I hadn't actually asked Cindy a question, her reply was to look back up at me from her reclined position, smirk, and push her slender thighs apart to flash her pussy at me under the old band shirt she was wearing. Her pubic hair was as multicolored as the hair on her head, though it existed only as a small tuft above lips that were otherwise bare. I hadn't noticed yesterday, but it was shaped into a heart.

I swallowed hard and looked back to my laptop to help my focus. "Was your ability to say no taken away by the ritual? Was the sex we had yesterday rape?" My voice threatened to crack at the very end of my question, but I managed to hold it steady.

I looked back, staring into her bright green eyes as she answered immediately. "The first question is more complex, so I will start with the second. No. You are not denotatively capable of raping me." The answer caused a flood of relief to release tension I had not realized I was holding, and she waited a bit as my body relaxed before continuing to speak. "You appear to be thinking of me the way you would think of a human woman who was bound by magic and controlled. Such magic exists - Given sufficient time, I believe I could source and teach that to you - but I am not a human woman. I am a Sin Demon. As a Demon, when I am not on the mortal plane, I reside in the hells. I balance the majority of my time between dominating the lesser beings that would seek to rise up and consume my essence to feed their own power, and striving to improve my own potency, that I might eventually rise to domination. I do not choose to do these things, they simply are."

She paused for a moment, studying my face to ensure understanding before continuing. "As a Sin Demon specifically, I am composed of Lust, Envy, Greed, Sloth, Wrath, Pride, and Gluttony. These are my goals, my power, my sustenance, and my physical material. If you somehow broke me down into my base components, you would not find the oxygen, hydrogen, nitrogen, carbon, and other such items that make up a human. You would find Lust, Envy, Greed, Sloth, Wrath, Pride, and Gluttony. I am those things, and those things are me. I cannot not embody Lust anymore than you can not embody Carbon. My ability to say no was not impacted by the ritual because I am, and I will continue, to be Wrath, and Pride, and Gluttony, just as you will continue to be Oxygen and Nitrogen and Calcium."

I looked down into my lap, where her feet now rested, and let one of my hands reach out to stroke along her leg. It was flawlessly smooth - Mycah's design for her did not apparently include leg hair, or even the ability to grow it. My fingers glided along her skin of their own volition as I asked, "Ok, so you are those things, and... I could already tell from my own gifts that you are going to act according to your nature. That's actually how I was able to correct the summoning, otherwise I probably would have wound up like Mycah. Your ability to say no wasn't impacted, because you didn't have the ability to say no to begin with. Not to your own nature, at least."

"Correct." Cindy slid one leg against the other, writhing pleasantly under my touch. "In fact, I now have considerably more flexibility in my behavior because I am bound to you than I did before the ritual. I am still a Sin Demon, but a little of your free will is going to leak through the bond. Mostly that will be in direct response to your orders, which allow me to perform actions that would otherwise be impossible due to my nature, but also because the nature of the bond mingles our essences where they touch. Being bound to a human makes me more than I would otherwise ever be. I Envy humans for that gift. It is one of two reasons I permitted the ritual to be completed."

I raised an eyebrow at that, both because of the wording of the Demon's final sentence, and the incomplete nature of the information she was providing. "What was the other reason? And what would you have done to stop the ritual? You were stuck in that circle, right?"

Even as I asked my rapid fire questions, Cindy's hand reached out to guide my fingers higher up her leg, so that I was stroking her thighs rather than her calves and shins. She continued to wriggle and writhe slightly, showing every sign of enjoying my touch, so I let my fingers quest and wander and explore on their own, loving the sensation of creamy smooth skin beneath my fingertips.

"The other reason is that being in the hells is a monotonous existence, where the scraps of Sin which fuel me and allow me to improve my powers are few and far between. I have already received more Sin in the hours I have spent on the mortal plane than I would have in perhaps a year in the hells. It is possible that I would have lost essence in that time as well, should I have encountered a greater demon than myself. Demons do not generate Sin, in the hells we either fight over what already exists, or seek to absorb that which permeates the membrane between worlds. Here on the mortal plane, Sin flows freely, generated by your actions and your wills."

Her hand guided my fingers yet higher up her thighs, and I suddenly encountered moisture, realizing that as she spoke, the Demon had brought me in contact with her extremely wet pussy. My fingertips glided lightly over her outer lips, not pushing within, but reassured by her earlier words I allowed myself to touch and explore the evidence of her arousal.

"And what I would have done to stop the ritual was leave. Mycah provided enough essence that I could have returned to the hells richer and more powerful than I left. I could not have escaped the circle into the mortal world, but I could have returned to the hells before you even arrived, let alone finished the ritual. I remained because by doing so, I would either be bound to a human or the circle would have been broken when the room caught fire. Both options would have resulted in a longer stay on this world and additional Sin. Now that you have bound me, you will either provide me with regular infusions of Sin in exchange for my absolute obedience, or you will break the pact and release me into the world. I will then gather Sin on my own until something occurs to cause me to return to the hells, and I will do so vastly richer and more powerful than I would be had I spent that time in the hells."

My fingers began to gently push forward, feeling molten heat from inside the Sin Demon's pussy as I explored her body. Her pussy gushed fluid in response, pulsing and squeezing down, but with only the tips of my fingers penetrating her that mostly meant I could feel her pushing against me without being captured. Despite that, her voice remained steady and her words were delivered smoothly. As I glanced up to her face, I saw that her bright eyes were heavily lidded, the Lust I felt as I played with her clearly having an effect.

Without moving my hand, I pounced on one of the points she raised. "So you do have to obey me? And that doesn't bother you?"

She began to slowly wriggle and lift her hips, writhing gently on the couch to make her cunt more easily accessible to my fingers. "Yes, Master. No, Master. I will perform any action you instruct me to, to the best of my ability. Doing so does not bother me. As I explained, I am Sin. As long as you continue to provide me with Sin, I am made more. It does not matter to me whether you provide me with Lust by commanding me to service every living being in this city, or provide me with Pride by seating me at a sporting event. I would do both with a smile on my face and be made richer by either."

She lifted her right leg, pulling her knee back carefully to avoid jostling my hand, then displayed some impressive flexibility by slowly extending it up over my shoulder so it rested on the back of the couch. This placed me between her legs, and caused the lips of her pussy to finally push apart, revealing glistening pink flesh within. Her hips continued to rock slightly, encouraging me to keep up my exploration of her body as she added, "And if you do neither, I will eventually become free of our Bond and will seek to enrich myself without you."

I let my index finger slowly sink itself into her pussy, feeling it grip and squeeze tightly around me. Her muscle control was incredible, and she was so tight I wondered to myself how she was able to take my cock, when she was so snug around a single digit. Somehow, the surreal nature of our conversation continuing even while I fingered her made the whole encounter even more erotic.

Cindy was, in this form, a picture of youthful punk beauty. She would have fit in at any punk or emo event in the city, and would have been one of the hottest women there. Maybe the hottest, depending on your taste. Her features were fine, delicate, and symmetrical. She was slender and short, but clearly of full sexual maturity, and she owned that sexuality, oozing it from... I realized she didn't necessarily have pores to ooze sexuality from, but resolved to ignore that for the moment. Instead, I rotated to face her, my eyes switching from her nearly elfin face to the cunt she was spreading her legs wide to expose to me. My finger began to slide back and forth deliberately, feeling the way she squeezed and pulsed around me, each ridge and ripple inside of her bringing another layer of titillation to the act of fingering her.

Despite all of that, she was speaking clearly and intelligently, and educating me on topics I probably couldn't have even thought to ask about without her entering my life. I rotated my hand slightly, curling my finger slightly so it could rub against the slightly rougher patch at the top of her pussy, making her moan gently as I summarized, "Ok, so as long as I continue to feed you with Sin, you will be happy no matter what I command you to do. You entered into this arrangement willingly - or as close to that as you're able to, since you don't have 'will' exactly - and are continuing to get the thing out of it that you need. You will obey my every command as best you are able, and I physically cannot rape you, because you are - again, willing isn't the right word, but receptive to lust, as long as I lust for you. Is that all correct?"

She pushed her hips down, scooting her whole body a little closer to me in an attempt to force more of my finger into her cunt, even as she answered. "Nearly. You are not denotatively capable of raping me. You could physically perform the actions necessary, but are unable to meet the definition of the word. Also, it is Lust, not lust. The latter leads to the former, but it is Lust which I require, not lust."

Somehow, I could feel a difference between the two words, though as far as my ears could discern, they were pronounced the same. I didn't bother to quibble over the point, having gathered at least the idea of the distinction well enough to not want to get side-tracked.

My hand pulled back, continuing to finger Cindy's extremely welcoming and needy pussy, without allowing her to push me any deeper inside her. Instead, I continued my slow and deliberate rhythm of pushing my finger just a couple inches inside her, and then pulling it back out, adjusting to her motions no matter how her hips squirmed.

"Ok, then I am going to offer you a command which will stand in perpetuity, unless I countermand it later. Three commands, actually. First; I command you to tell me if you have not received enough Sin and the bond is going to break, with enough time to do something about it. Four hours advance notice at least, or more if you believe that circumstances require it."

Denied more of my finger, Cindy instead used her hands to push my t-shirt up to her neck, revealing small pert breasts with extremely stiff pink nipples. Her hands crawled up her own body languidly, beginning to tease and play with them as she responded simply, "Yes, Master."

I continued. "Second, you are commanded to not kill any humans, unless doing so is the only way you are able to prevent me from being killed, or I specifically instruct you to do so. I'm going to tell you to try to not harm humans in general as well, but I know there's all kinds of potential challenges and wiggle room in that one, so I will leave that part vague. The killing part is firm, though."

I slowly withdrew my finger from her pussy - no matter how it tried to squeeze and trap it - only to re-insert both my index and middle finger. Given how tight the fit around one finger was, I expected heavy resistance, but found that it was only slightly harder to push two fingers into her than one. She remained snug - tight, even - but relaxed just enough to barely accept everything I gave her.

"Yes, Master." Cindy's hands grasped and squeezed at her breasts, clutching them tightly enough that when she released them a few moments later, I could see faint impressions of her fingers. Then she grabbed and squeezed her own nipples so hard that when she released them they were momentarily pale, before the pink rushed back in.

"Third, you are not to reveal that you aren't human to any humans who do not already know. I know you aren't going to behave exactly like a human woman would, that's fine, but don't go announcing your status as a Sin Demon to anyone. It's going to be challenging enough to integrate you into... well... everything, as it is."

Cindy's cunt squeezed hard around my fingers and she moaned loudly - probably loud enough for the neighbors on either side to hear, if they were home, and then called out an ecstatic, "Yes, Master!" Her hands once more grabbed at her breasts, her hips rising up off the couch, again seeking to push my fingers deeper inside of her, even as she squeezed her eyes closed.

I couldn't help the grin that touched my lips as I watched her writhing under my touch, her literally Sinful body reacting so very positively to my attentions. I let my thumb begin to play back and forth over her very stiff clit, gliding over the nub thanks to the copious lubrication she let out, causing her to gasp and stiffen suddenly.

"Oh, and a fourth command, for right now."

I paused for just a moment, thumb flexing along her clit and the two fingers in her pussy beckoning within her.

"Cum."

She let out a long moan, which began wordlessly, before transitioning into an outpouring of semi-coherent words. "Yesfuckyes Master, yesoh yesoh yesyesyesfuuuucckkkkkkkkk!" Her body went rigid, then started shuddering and shaking against me as she came on my hand. Her pussy squeezed hard around my fingers, so I stopped moving them, instead finally just letting her rub out her pleasure on my digits as I enjoyed the look and feel of a pretty woman brought to orgasm on my couch.

Eventually, she slumped onto the couch, and I let my fingers slip from her pussy. Smiling brightly, I announced, "Ok, more questions later! For now - get dressed. Actually - shower first, then we get dressed and clean up Mycah's ritual before the professionals get here."

Kinje
Kinje
387 Followers