Augur Ch. 04

Story Info
Adjusting to a new life with a bound demon.
2.8k words
4.77
11.2k
16

Part 4 of the 16 part series

Updated 01/25/2024
Created 12/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kinje
Kinje
385 Followers

It took me less time than I expected to gather up everything directly related to the ritual that bound Cindy to both this world, and to me. She and I had taken a couple cloth shopping bags I had lying around, added a couple of old empty jars to make transporting loose material easier, and made our way to the scene of the crime on the other side of the building. Letting ourselves in, I shut and locked the door behind us, and we then set about methodically gathering everything Mycah had used to summon a Sin Demon to this world.

Despite having performed the final steps of the ritual myself, I realized that I didn't actually know what several of the materials set in various bowls were made from. Cindy did, however, and I was surprised - and a little disappointed - to discover that most of them were quite common and readily accessible in the modern age. It turns out the bowl of yellow circle things I had cast into the air, only to watch them dissolve into nothing were eye of newt. It also turned out that eye of newt is an archaic term for mustard seed, and you can just order it online.

Diamond powder was likely one of the hardest ingredients to source when the ritual was first recorded in the tome Mycah used, but you could buy enough to complete the ritual five times over from a jewelry supplier for less than forty dollars thanks to the miracle of industrial diamonds. Apparently, the magic didn't care whether the diamond was grown underground or in a lab.

That said, I felt suddenly unclean when Cindy pointed out one bowl as powdered corpse teeth. I had to pause to go and wash my hands, even having showered less than thirty minutes before, just to get the sensation of having touched that particular ingredient out of my head.

The candles weren't special in any particular way, so those I just stacked up on the closest shelf, before using my boot to smear the pentacle of salt into an unrecognizable mess on the exposed flooring.

When we were done, we had two bags that clinked with jars of random substances in them, and the room was still an utter mess, but it looked much more like the actions of a destructive tenant than the scene of an occult ritual.

Satisfied with that result, we did a final sweep of the apartment, only to discover that we had missed a bag when we were gathering up the clothes Mycah had purchased for the demon he planned to summon. This one was labeled Frederick's of Hollywood, and while I didn't poke around in it, Cindy didn't hesitate to dive in and begin pawing through the contents. She didn't pull anything else out to show me, but that bag joined the other two we took back to my own apartment.

********************

The next few weeks passed by in a blur. As fun as it might have been to take an extended period of time to get to know Cindy - both in the modern, and the biblical sense - my bank account wasn't robust enough to support that.

Instead, I alternated between delivering food to people, and people to food. And, whenever I could, leveraging my gift to make money.

Finding wealth directly was something I could manage with my magic occasionally, but much more of the time when I used it, it was on someone else's behalf. When someone like Manny had me peer into the future of a new business venture, I could provide them with a broad glimpse of the probable outcomes. This mostly meant that I could help him avoid picking any paths that were nothing but bad outcomes. Only rarely did I manage to discover a choice which lead to nothing but good, since business involved the wills and choices of many humans, but just being able to avoid throwing money away was a valuable service.

I knew that if I could somehow get myself positioned in the ranks of the wealthy, I would likely be able to make dramatically more money than the paycheck to paycheck life I eked out for myself on the outskirts of the city. A multimillionaire who knew of, and trusted my gift could probably pay me hundreds of thousands of dollars to avoid losing millions, and consider it a good business deal.

I had never even tried to pursue that, however, for a couple of reasons. The first and easiest was that I had no idea how to worm my way into the ranks of the rich. The second was that I wasn't sure if I was comfortable with the idea of my talent being known by those with that much more power than myself. Finding a wealthy business owner and partnering with them to both become richer was one thing, but accidentally brushing up against a billionaire and costing them enough money for them to become vindictive was a possibility that I had considered, and that kept me up at night from time to time.

I could potentially use my own talents to avoid that, but business dealings only became more complex the larger they were, and there was always the chance that the tiny sliver of red I saw would lead to my ruination in ways that became inevitable once I started down the wrong path.

Inevitability had always been one of the things that kept me up at night.

********************

Cindy occupied my time between work.

We fucked.

A Lot.

Nearly every time I got back to my apartment, I would discover her wearing something silky and skimpy, there to tempt me into bed with her.

One of my own favorite discoveries was that the offering of Sin she required didn't need to be delivered in the form of one great outpouring of Lust (or Envy or Pride, but Lust was the one I had the easiest time delivering, so it's what she got most of the time.)

Instead, she could be nourished with a slow and steady trickle of Sin delivered over a longer period of time.

The body she wore might have looked human, but the Sin Demon wearing it was insatiable and inexhaustible. I spent the first Saturday after she was summoned sitting on my couch, with a PlayStation controller in my hand, doing my best to fly a giant robot across the world and blow up other robots. Making this more challenging was the pretty blonde kneeling between my legs, her lips and tongue teasing and caressing my cock the entire time. Delicate hands fondled my balls, and some of the time Cindy just knelt there with her cheek pressed to my dick and a beatific smile on her lips as she soaked in the low miasma of lust I exuded at her actions.

She kept up that blowjob for, without exaggeration, a full two hours. Her pacing shifted just enough to keep me from cumming, switching between placing wet kisses on my cock, burying my dick in her throat and swallowing - letting me learn that she didn't need air when she did so - stroking me with both hands, and licking my shaft like it was the most delicious popsicle in the world.

When I finally had enough and ordered her to finish me into her mouth, my vision went dark for what felt like forever, and had to be at least a couple minutes before I was able to recover my senses and look down at where Cindy was still kneeling between my legs. She gave me an innocent smile and leaned forward, letting her pink tongue dart out to give the head of my cock one more quick teasing lick that had shudders running through my entire body.

Discovering that she could, and happily would, simply soak in the Lust I exuded when stimulated meant that I was on the couch on my cell phone while Cindy was giving me a slow and lazy handjob the following day. She would occasionally lean forward and take the head of my cock between her dark purple lips, suckling at it for a moment before releasing it with a pop that I was very hopeful wasn't audible to the person on the other end of my phone.

I was trying, and failing, to explain that my gifts didn't work the way they wanted.

"Yes, I can tell you how likely it is that your husband is cheating on you..."

"No, I can't just look at him through a crystal ball and magically spy on him. I don't... look, I think that actually is possible, but not for me, you'd have to find someone who knew how to do that, who had the power to."

"Yes, I could tell you how likely it is that he's lying to you, but that's not the same as actually telling the truth. It won't tell you what's real, and it won't even tell you for sure whether he's lying. Again, you'd have to find someone with that talent or magic to get a truth reading done. Ok, yes, if you come up with something that I can do, I'll be happy to talk to you then. Ok, great. Talk to you later. Ok. Yes, ok, of course. Sure thing. Ok, bye now!"

Finally ending the call, I sighed and slumped against the arm of my beat up couch. As I did so, I caught the perplexed look on Cindy's face, furrowing my own brow as I asked her, "What is it?"

Her hands continued moving, stroking me with a deft and delicate touch, as she asked me curiously, "Why do you not simply learn to do the things they ask of you? You could spend much less time working if you had services you could charge more money for. You deserve more money, and it would provide you with so many additional opportunities for Sin."

I rolled my eyes at the Sin Demon - though part of that might have been delight at the way she continued to stimulate my dick - and explained with a sigh. "I don't have any real way to do that. My family isn't made up of Wizards, we just have some minor talents among us. Not one of us knows any spells, and the ritual I completed to summon you was almost certainly the biggest act of magic anyone I know has ever performed."

Cindy didn't back down, however, and her next question had me bolt upright so quickly she actually lost her grip on my cock, as it bobbed about wildly in response to my sudden motion. The question was even a simple one. "Why don't you learn the magic in the book?"

I stared at the demon in shock. She stared back. Then she scooted forward enough that she could recapture my erection in both of her tiny hands, beginning once more to give it slow strokes with one, while the other squeezed the base.

Eventually I managed to slowly protest. "I don't know how to read most of the book. When I performed the ritual, I was pronouncing things phonetically, and relying on my gift to help me correct pronunciations. I was able to do that because doing anything wrong, from pronouncing a word to making the wrong gesture, would have killed me. When there is only one good possibility, one good future I can see, it's extremely easy to get things right."

Cindy scootched closer still, until her face was inches away from my own. "I could teach you, Master. I understand the book. I have been reading it while you are out working, when I am not playing the League game."

We had discovered that playing one of the more popular video games in the world was an excellent way for Cindy to passively absorb Wrath. She wasn't any good at it, but that actually helped her endeavors to soak in the Sin of the gaming world, as her teammates became horribly frustrated at her ineptitude.

Then she would use the voice chat, and suddenly soak in their Lust as well. It wasn't enough for me to relax entirely in my fears of not meeting her needs and unleashing her on the world, but it did ease my burdens to a degree. As much as you could call dealing with a sexually needy hot blonde a burden.

I shook my head a little, refocusing and bringing myself back to the present conversation. "I... you'd be able to teach me? The magic in the book?"

Cindy nodded her head as she spoke, pulling back into a sitting position that still left her hands in easy reach of my dick. She let her thumb rub the underside of the head of my dick, while her other dipped down to gently fondle my balls. "Of course, Master. It's not Demon magic, and it's both crude and old fashioned, but I am very confident in stating that you could learn most of what is written there. Some of it you could not, but I am not certain those sections are real magic. The one who wrote the book did not seem to know fully what they were doing."

I grimaced a little, but then deliberately leaned back on the couch, giving the demon easier access to continue stroking me while we talked. "That doesn't exactly fill me with confidence. I suppose between your instruction and my gift, we can avoid any catastrophes though. Uhh... sure, let's do that, then. If I can expand my services offered... no, if I could become an actual Wizard..." I trailed off at the thought. Wizards were something my family knew about, but when we talked about them, it was in whispers. We were the small fry of the magical world. Wizards were the sharks. Disrupting entire schools of fish just by passing through an area. I had dreamed as a child of one day joining their ranks, but no one I knew had any idea how that would happen. There were no wizarding schools that we had heard of, no apprenticeship offers that made it to our ears. Wizards simply were.

And they were awesome.

Cindy beamed a bright smile at me. "Great! Let me just finish up what I'm doing, then I will be happy to instruct you Master!"

With that, she abruptly slid her whole body forward, and I found myself with a lapful of wriggling woman. She was wearing one of the hot topic t-shirts and skirts Mycah had purchased, since I hadn't been able to afford a real shopping trip for her and I insisted she stay clothed most of the time. Despite that, it felt like mere seconds after her exclamation that I felt my cock sinking into a hot, wet, welcoming pussy. Somehow, Cindy managed to slide herself onto my erection, moving me under the skirt and through whatever underwear she was wearing (which might not have been any, I realized) in scant moments. She and I let out moans of simultaneous pleasure as she started rocking her hips fiercely, her cunt grabbing at me, squeezing and grinding on my shaft as she sought to finish the orgasm her hands has been teasing out.

The abrupt change in pace might have caused me to freeze for a few moments as Cindy positioned herself, but soon enough I was wrapping my arms around her and moving my body in concert with hers, rocking my own hips to try to maximize the depth and penetration of the loving cunt that held me.

She rocked herself fiercely, somehow keeping her motions in tune with mine such that when, a minute or two later, I felt my balls churning and preparing my orgasm, she was able to thrust her hips down and bury me deep inside her, the spasming of her cunt around me telling me that she was cumming at the same time that I filled her with my seed.

Cindy rolled her hips slowly as our orgasms receded, drawing out the last of my cum and giving me a pleasant ride down from the peaks of orgasm. She then very carefully pulled her hips back, delicately ensuring my soaking wet cock didn't mess up her skirts. Her bright green eyes sought mine, holding eye contact for just a moment to make sure I was ready to watch what she did next. Thenher head dove down, and she slid her face fully into my lap with her lips wrapped around my dick before swallowing several times. She bobbed her head up and down a few times, causing me to reel slightly at the onslaught of attention as she sucked and licked my cock clean. Once satisfied with her work she pulled away slowly, planted a wetly affectionate kiss at the top of my dick, then sprung off the couch to go grab the tome off the shelf that held it.

I sighed and, a moment later, tucked my dick back into my pants to attend my very first magic lesson.

Kinje
Kinje
385 Followers