Augur Ch. 13

Story Info
Halloween and making a new friend.
14.7k words
4.86
7.6k
5

Part 13 of the 16 part series

Updated 01/25/2024
Created 12/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kinje
Kinje
387 Followers

Several things happened over the next few months.

Aubrette helped me decipher and decode several new rituals in the book I had come to think of as my spellbook. I received the reagents and tools I needed, and with her help I learned to perform a couple of them successfully. Unfortunately, more than half of the new rituals were, to my mind, useless. Glamour as a power was tightly tied to the magics of the Fae. While there were denizens of Faerie who had the ability to, for example, heal wounds or change into animals, the Sidhe specialized in charming and manipulating minds, and it was those rituals that my Fae concubine could assist with.

Don't get me wrong - the ability to make myself look like someone else was damn cool, but it also wasn't something I really had much call for in day to day life. Further, since that particular ritual made other people see something that wasn't there, it turned out to be ineffective against cameras. I had Cindy record me with my cell phone the first time I managed the ritual, so I could see what I looked like, only to be disappointed when I discovered that as far as the camera was concerned, nothing changed.

Worse still, several of the other rituals left a bad taste in my mouth just learning about them. I had enough of a moral conundrum around having Cindy and Aubrette tied to me. Some of the rituals my tall fairy was able to decipher revolved around compelling people in one way or another - either by temporarily wrapping Glamour around myself so that I became so fascinating that people would obey me, or by lacing another's thoughts with Glamour such that they were compelled to behave a certain way. I had already decided, months back when I first met my Sin Demon, that I wasn't the kind of person who would force that kind of thing on anyone.

Still, with Aubrette's help I was able to master a couple of rituals that were both ethically sound and practically useful. Specifically, I had added two services to my repertoire of offerings for sale: Motivation, and Sleep. The former was vaguely adjacent to the compulsions I avoided, but instead of forcing people to do any specific thing, it made it easier for them to do whatever they set out to. Kind've like a magical Adderall. The latter made me laugh when I realized what I could do, and it did not take long before I had a couple repeat customers in my contact list - chronic insomniacs who were willing to pay for a solid night's sleep.

A couple weeks after Aubrette joined my household, I finally introduced her to Sara. The apartment complex rules about long term guests existed, but I knew the pretty hispanic landlady never made it a point to enforce them, so I wasn't worried about her knowing that I had the two women living with me. A bigger concern was that she would figure out that neither woman was actually human. I solved that hurdle in a particularly ingenious way: I told her.

I don't know if Sara fully believed me when I informed her that my new roommates were a demon and a fairy, but I was actually consistently paying rent on time, so she didn't make an issue of it. More importantly, I talked her into taking Cindy and Aubrette out shopping somewhere other than the mall. Maybe the outfits my fae concubine came home with weren't quite as trendy as her initial few, but thanks to Sara I didn't go broke trying to let her build up a small wardrobe.

I'm not entirely sure what the three women talked about while off on their shopping trips, but I did notice my short landlady - barely taller than Cindy - near my apartment more often after that. I was mildly concerned she thought I was sex trafficking the girls, or abusing them somehow, or something, but she never did more than eye me speculatively, so I didn't press the issue.

Aubrette officially started her cleaning service. We printed out some flyers and dropped them around the apartment building common areas - with Sara's blessing - and she got some customers. Not many at first, but word spread and her business picked up. It didn't offer a ton of additional income, but since her business expenses were basically null thanks to her unique power, it meant money started to pile up in my bank account.

I got an accountant. She was a grizzled old battleaxe of a woman who brooked no nonsense, took no shit, and had a rasp in her voice reflecting a pack-a-day habit she had never broken. I absolutely loved her - the first meeting I had with her, she pounced on any evasions I tried to make about where any of my money came from and where it went, refusing to drop the topic until she had shaken the full truth from me. And then she proceeded to swivel one of her surprisingly new computer monitors around so I could follow along as she helped me structure my finances.

I have absolutely no idea if Trudy - Ms. Gertrude Miller - actually believed in what I was doing at all. She certainly never asked for my services. Instead, she helped me set up a business bank account and file my taxes, without making me want to tear my hair out. Aubrette told me that I should hire her as my seneschal when I founded my House. I told her that I didn't think Trudy would accept, but that I would keep her in mind.

I learned more about magic. Not just deciphering rituals from the book, but between Aubrette and Cindy I started to learn a little about how magic worked. Not much, admittedly; both women were enthusiastic, but the direct connection they had to their inherent magics wasn't a good analog to how I interacted with magic other than my gift.

What I did figure out was that infernal magic tended to revolve around the idea of sacrifice. Usually sacrificing in one area to make something happen in another area, but also sometimes literal sacrifice. Fortunately that didn't always mean chickens and altars and entrails (or worse), but most infernal rituals held some component of giving up something - such as the diamond dust used to summon Cindy - to get something else. Like, again, Cindy. Fortunately, whatever cosmic scales once balanced those had the forces of capitalism and the internet leaning heavily on one end. I guess the infernal stock exchange, or whatever, hadn't been updated in the last millennium because many of the things that were exchanged to fuel rituals were dirt cheap now.

Glamour, in turn, leveraged the mind's ability to make up stories. Or perhaps the universe's ability to make up stories. Most of the things Glamour could do either twisted how people perceived the world, or - as in Aubrette's Noble Talent - basically asked the universe 'What if?'. That, unfortunately, was not any cheaper or easier now than it was when my spellbook was written. It wasn't necessarily harder now either though. People today were just as likely to want to imagine a different world than people were a thousand years ago.

I picked up several new customers, to the point that my calendar filled up. It turned out that Cindy - once directly ordered - was a perfectly able secretary and receptionist. True to the promise she made within days of being summoned, she was perfectly happy and compliant fulfilling my orders on the mortal realm, even if those orders were as mundane as answering the phone and using a calendar app.

New customers lead to a phenomenon I had literally never experienced in my life: Disposable income. Not a ton of it, but enough that I didn't feel bad about minor things like giving the ladies a clothing budget, or going to the doctor. The former of those resulted in, among other things, waking up to Cindy and Aubrette kneeling side by side next to the bed one morning, wearing identical revealing french maid costumes, the latter having been coaxed into purchasing one to match the costume my Sin Demon had worn the morning I would first meet Aubrette. The redhead was flushed with embarrassment from the moment I woke up to find the two of them awaiting 'the young master's orders'. She was also soaked, and I enjoyed every single moment of watching the two of them putter around my apartment uselessly dusting already clean surfaces with a feather duster, flashing tits and asses and sopping wet pussies.

The doctor's visit - something I had put off probably far too long - forced me to confront something I had suspected for a while but hadn't wanted to admit. I was taller. Not enormously so, but I was now at least eye to eye with Aubrette.

Cindy theorized that it had to do with the Oath my Sidhe vassal had sworn to me, and the magic - specifically Glamour - that was flowing through my body as a result. Aubrette admitted that she hadn't ever heard of a Noble Sidhe swearing fealty to a mortal before, so she couldn't tell me that it was impossible. She had been stripped of her title when she was exiled from Faerie, but the mantle of power that went with it had remained. When she had first inherited that mantle centuries before, she had grown from being slightly short for a High Sidhe to her current height.

That night, my Sin Demon - kneeling between my legs while I played video games on the couch - nuzzled her cheek against my cock and told me that it had also gotten bigger. I wasn't actually sure that I believed her, but watching the way it forced her throat to bulge when she swallowed it a few minutes later, I decided I didn't care.

Some discreet inquiries through some of my earliest customers put me on the track of someone who could - supposedly - fabricate identities for the ladies. It was likely going to be expensive, assuming I could even convince the guy to do business with me, but I got that ball rolling as soon as I was able. The very last thing I wanted to happen was that either Cindy or Aubrette was discovered as an 'illegal alien' and detained away from me. Both cases would lead to disaster - either for Aubrette, or for everyone around Cindy - so I figured basically any price I could afford to pay was worth it to make that never happen.

That would likely take a while to pan out, so I tried hard to keep the girls low profile in the meantime.

I also had an incredible amount of sex.

Aubrette proved to be less insatiable than Cindy, if only because she was perfectly happy to be an observer. The three of us slept in the redhead's larger bed most nights, but much of the time it was my Sin Demon taking my cock in the bed, while the incorrigible voyeur fingered herself insensible on the chair. That's not to say I neglected my concubine, nor that she was anything less than enthusiastic when called, but the Sidhe woman loved watching other people fuck. All the better if she was then called out on her behavior and embarrassed. Something about being shamed got the woman's motor running in a heartbeat.

I had endless fun with that. Cindy's claim that the Sidhe was incapable of change proved out over the short term. Every time I ordered my redheaded concubine to pull her tits out, she flushed crimson. Any time we were in public and I ordered her to find a restroom then come back and hand me her panties had her both blushing and dripping down her thighs. Every time I took advantage of my Sin Demon's standing offer to fill one of her holes, Aubrette found a way to watch.

They weren't shy about contact with each other either. More than once I came home to discover Aubrette dutifully licking Cindy's bald pussy, or the Sin Demon suckling at the redheads big tits and working her fingers between the other woman's thighs. Or her own. Or both. I wasn't sure how much of that was because Cindy knew it would lead to a spike of Lust from me - and usually one or both of them being pumped full of my cum - and how much of it was because the women were naturally sexual, but I wasn't going to complain either way. When I asked my little blonde, she gave me a sweet smile and informed me, "Master, Fae Sin may not be as... filling... as your mortal Sin. Or your cock. But your big-tittied Sidhe slut's Lust is absolutely delicious."

I had to agree.

Aubrette's only response when I asked her the same question was to flush from the waist up and leave a wet spot on the bed.

********************

The first Halloween I shared with Cindy and Aubrette was promising to be a good one.

Cindy had begged and begged, on her knees, for the three of us to dress up and have a night on the town. I probably would have agreed if she had just asked, but the little blonde demon has taken no chances and recruited my Sidhe concubine for her efforts. Listening to my Sin Demon beg me for permission to dress up 'your two pretty sluts' in costume so 'everyone else can see what a stud my owner is' was persuasive. Adding 'and maybe finding some new pussy to stuff' was a nice touch. Having her do that while she knelt behind Aubrette and used the redhead's lubed up tits to jerk me off until I coated them with my cum was probably overkill, but I wasn't complaining.

The evening of October 31st had me dressed up in jeans, a button-down black shirt decorated with silver fringe, and a big black ten gallon hat. I had been waiting for the ladies to emerge from Aubrette's bedroom for about half an hour, idly playing on my phone the whole time. They hadn't yet revealed their costumes to me, having purchased them on a shopping trip with Sara a couple days prior, and the anticipation was killing me.

After what felt like an eternity, the door opened, and Aubrette stumbled out. She caught herself after only a few steps, but it was pretty obvious that the Sin Demon had pushed her physically through the doorway to make her go first.

My Sidhe concubine was dressed as a sexy fairy.

The outfit probably didn't violate any decency laws, but it was still likely to stop traffic. It consisted of a shiny blue metallic bra that barely contained her full breasts, the flesh threatening to spill out if she leaned too far over, a set of what I could only call high waisted panties, and some silk draped between them. Behind her poked out little iridescent fabric wings. Only a fraction of Aubrette's skin was covered, and I wondered idly if she was going to keep blushing like that the entire night.

Having seen the Fae woman's costume, I fully expected Cindy to match it with some kind of sexy devil. When the door opened again a few seconds later, though, that was not what greeted me. Instead, the Sin Demon literally skipped out of the bedroom wearing a white blouse tied up around her midsection and a purple and white plaid skirt that barely stretched past her upper thighs. She flounced up in front of me, kicking one foot up behind her when she arrived, and reached up to pull a large red lollipop past her shiny purple lips. Putting on a surprisingly convincing innocent expression, she fixed her green eyes up at me and said, "Mister, we're just a couple of innocent girls, I hope you can protect us tonight. It makes my special place feel all... tingly... knowing that everyone is going to see that we both belong to you."

As she finished, she plopped the lollipop back in her mouth and reached her hands down, lifting the skirt a short distance to reveal the innocent white panties she was wearing underneath.

Having been living with Cindy for more than six months, I was used to this sort of behavior from her - but that didn't mean she was any less sexy. I pulled her into a kiss, tasting a cinnamon heat from whatever lip gloss she used to make her naturally purple lips glossy. Then I stepped back to evaluate - and appreciate - both women. Neither of their costumes was any more revealing than what you would see at a beach, but the women wearing them were so attractive that they felt somehow more lewd than any bikini I had ever seen.

We weren't actually planning on leaving the house just then - it was still too early for a good trip to the club to begin, and drinks at clubs were expensive. As such, Aubrette and I did some pregaming, thanks to her ability to conjure objects. The three of us lounged around my apartment's living room in costume playing an old racing game that had a mode based around crashing your car as extravagantly as possible. Go figure, Cindy was incredible at the game mode - though oddly, not at the actual racing part of the game - and we whiled away some time passing the controller around and taking turns.

The three of us passed around a bottle of dark honey colored mead - even Cindy taking pulls from it just to engage in the Gluttony of partaking in drink - laughing and jeering at each others' success and failures in the game over the next hour or so, just relaxing and enjoying ourselves before the big night out. At some point, my concubine pointed at the boots I had picked up to go to my costume, informed me that they were missing something, and handed over a pair of spurs she pulled from the ether. I shook my head, laughing that I didn't need them, but she insisted, so I eventually slipped the leather strap of the spurs over my boots, holding up my feet for her approval.

My bound Sin Demon couldn't actually get drunk, since she processed foods and such differently from mortals, so she was our designated driver. Some of our time recently had been spent getting her the practice she needed to operate a car. She was maybe a little more aggressive of a driver than I would have preferred, but her reflexes were literally superhuman. Also, it was kinda hilarious to hear the profanity she could spout any time someone else cut her off in traffic. I had ordered her not to do anything to deliberately trigger road rage in other people on the road, because while it was apparently an easy source of Wrath, I was also strongly opposed to having some asshole rear-end us or shoot at us because my little blonde demon brake checked him.

Aubrette absolutely could get drunk but thanks to her High Sidhe biology, she tended to have higher highs and lesser lows. While drinking, she flew in high spirits, the blushing and reserved nature she so often displayed slipping away after the first couple drinks. The morning after, she suffered from 'hangovers' which were completely unfair to humanity, mild and brief things that usually went away after a glass of water and some aspirin.

As a result, by the time the three of us had parked and made our way the couple of blocks to the club entrance, I was lightly sauced from the mead we had been drinking, Aubrette was soaring high and demanding to be let in to start dancing, and Cindy was pulling the two of us behind her like loosely tethered balloons.

The line to get into the club stretched around the corner of the building, but the little blonde Sin Demon marched confidently up to the front of the line. I didn't actually catch what she said to the bouncer, but after he looked over the three of us, he waved us in. Both girls immediately wrapped their arms around one of mine, and I strutted into the booming music and heavy air of the club with the eyes of the entire line on me.

The club itself was packed - though not quite as densely as I expected. The music was loud enough to feel like a physical presence, and the smell of both cigarettes and weed hung in the air. We passed through a short hallway, Cindy shoving her way through the crowd with Aubrette and me in tow, eventually bursting out into the main room. The dance floor of the club was packed full of bodies, nearly all of them in costume. Sexy nuns ground against shirtless Supermen, Playboy bunnies in little black teddies and tights wiggled fluffy cotton tails at young men in togas, while a clearly off the rack Pharaoh pumped his fist and cheered. Multicolored spotlights spun and whirled through the dance floor while an honest-to-god disco ball spun and sparkled overhead.

The music was so loud that speech was nearly impossible, drowned out by the thumping electronic pop song that filled my chest with every bass thud, so I missed whatever it was that Aubrette tried to yell out at me. It also didn't matter, because her intent was clear: She was going to dance. I let myself be dragged along onto the dance floor behind two of the hottest women present.

Kinje
Kinje
387 Followers