Augur Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually, the Puca seemed to decide she had enough. She looked up at me, deliberately making eye contact even while she continued to bounce her tits up along my dick, leaning forward enough that the head of it just barely managed to peek out through her cleavage. Then she asked, bubbly and cheerful, "Hey, new Master, can you please be a nice kind Rider and coat your Puca with your cum? I really, really want you to paint my face and tits. Pleeeeaaase?"

Then she started jiggling her tits up and down, just shaking them along my shaft. The sensation was incredible, and it pushed me over the edge in a heartbeat. As my balls began to twitch, I gasped out, "Fuck yes I can!!"

Rose made a wordless sound of glee and shoved herself forward, wrapping my dick in her cleavage such that the head just barely poked out. From there, she closed her eyes and leaned her head forward so that the first spurt of my cum splashed across her face. She caught the second and third on her forehead and cheek respectively, before the next few had just enough force to spray into the air and drop down across the tops of her breasts. I was vaguely aware of Cindy's pussy squeezing down hard on my fingers as I came, but I don't think I contributed much more to her orgasm than having fingers she could use to get herself off.

A few moments later I realized my eyes had closed. I had to think for a moment to figure out how my body worked, eventually managing to flutter my eyelids open. It took another moment for my eyes to focus well enough to actually see, but I was eternally grateful that they did.

My newly acquired Puca was absolutely covered in my cum. Her face had strings of it slowly sliding down her cheeks, occasionally letting a fat droplet of it splatter onto her cleavage below. As I watched, her black lips parted, and a tiny pink tongue darted out to catch one of the drops rolling down her face, pulling it into her mouth with a happy 'Mmm!' Her eyes were closed - probably to avoid getting my cum in them - but despite being effectively blind, the stacked goth woman's expression showed she was extremely pleased with herself.

I collapsed back against the couch, my dick finally slipping free of Rose's cleavage. It was shiny with lube and cum, and I had to angle my hips a little to avoid dripping on my couch. I noticed that even while blinded, the busty Puca was holding her tits firmly together, trapping a small lake of cum at the top of her cleavage.

I tried to rise, only to discover that my legs were presently too weak to move. Also my hand was trapped between Cindy's thighs, and the little blonde demon showed no signs of wanting to release it just yet, instead slowly grinding her hips to rub herself against my digits. So I instead turned to Aubrette. I needed to clear my throat a couple times before I could speak, finding my throat somehow dry, but I eventually managed to command, "Vassal, your liege lord and his new mount are a mess. Fetch us some towels."

She nodded, and began to rise to obey, when I suddenly felt a surge of wicked playfulness touch me and added, "Naked."

The High Sidhe froze, shuddered, and nodded again. She quickly shed her costume wings, stripping off the fairy outfit in moments, before stepping off towards the bathroom. I noticed as she did that her blush only stretched a little way down her back. I was going to have to experiment with that someday and see what kind of limits it had.

She returned a few moments later bearing several towels, and the four of us collaborated to mop up the cum and lube coating my crotch and Rose's cleavage. I noticed that while Aubrette dutifully started by toweling down my slowly softening dick, Cindy all but leapt at the chance to get her hands on the Puca's big jugs. Also that she continued toweling them off for probably a good thirty seconds longer than was strictly necessary. I didn't complain, though, watching the little demon make the massive mounds shake was... highly engaging.

Rose noticed too, but showed nothing other than merry amusement, good naturedly sticking out her chest to let the blonde have some fun. As she did, her golden eyes met mine once more, and she asked, "So are you done for the night, or...?"

Now it was my turn to grin. I gave the scene a deliberate once over, taking in the fully nude Aubrette, Rose in her garters and stockings, and Cindy still dressed in almost her complete sexy schoolgirl costume - sans panties. "Oh, not remotely. Quick shower to clean off the lube, then if you want a ride, I am very happy to take you for one."

Showering with Rose was surprisingly fun. Not that I thought the Puca wouldn't be entertaining, but there was something playful about her that was a refreshing change from the wilting Aubrette or the sometimes all-too-direct Cindy. She splashed at me, giggled as she ran her hands up and down my body, and affected a haughty air as she 'demanded' I soap up her tits for her.

There also wasn't a shy particle in her body. Rose wasn't exactly skinny, and while she wore her weight extremely well - since most of it seemed to be concentrated in her boobs and ass - she had a bit of a tummy and beautifully thick thighs to go with them. My very first girlfriend in high school had been similarly a little overweight, but her reaction to it had been the exact opposite. Rachel had always shrunk away from being looked at. Rose seemed to revel in it, and I found it not just refreshing, but endearingly attractive. I found that I couldn't keep my hands off of her, loving the way she preened and twisted to show off and maneuver herself into my touch.

We spent a little longer in the shower than I had originally intended, but eventually took turns patting each other dry. I noted idly that we'd need to do laundry soon - most of our towels were currently spoken for - before returning my attention to the matter at hand. Or, well, hands, since my palms had gravitated their way back to massage Rose's chest the minute my conscious brain was distracted. I squeezed once more, eliciting another little giggle from the Puca, before reaching down and grabbing her hand. Taking the initiative this time, I led the dark haired bombshell across my apartment to Aubrette's bedroom.

When we arrived, the lights were off, but what streamed through the doorway from the living room was enough to reveal my other two women, their heads turned to the side to watch us walk in. They were seated on the bed with Aubrette's back to the headboard, her legs stretched out in a 'v' in front of her. My Sin Demon was sitting between her legs, still technically wearing her schoolgirl costume but with the blouse untied and the skirt flipped up. She had her head resting back between the redhead's breasts, my vassal having not re-dressed after I ordered her to strip. One of the Sidhe's arms was wrapped around Cindy's slender body, her fingers delicately teasing the demon's pussy, while the other tweaked a tiny breast.

Cindy beamed a smile at me when I walked in, raised a hand to wave at me, and called out in a perfectly normal tone of voice, "Don't mind us, you two just carry on as though we're not here," as though she weren't being actively masturbated in front of me. Though, to be fair, Cindy being masturbated in front of me was actually perfectly normal at this point.

Rose let out a little laugh, pressing herself up to my back when I paused in the doorway to take in the sights. She leaned to the side, poking her head around to see what had me delayed. When she saw what the other Fae woman was doing to the demon, she snaked her own hand past my waist and wrapped it about the base of my rapidly hardening cock, squeezing it while she commented, "I think I'm going to like these two."

I had to awkwardly shuffle-walk the couple of feet to the side of the bed, because Rose didn't remove her hand, pressing herself up against my back and following in my footsteps. When we eventually arrived, I gave an exasperated sigh and looked back at her over my shoulder. She gave me an impish smile and squeezed my cock, making no move to release it. I looked briefly to Cindy and Aubrette for help, but received nothing but a smirk and a blush in response. "So, it's to be like that, is it?"

Two of the three women laughed - and even Aubrette showed a hint of a shy smile - and I took that opportunity to strike. Slowly and carefully, since I still had someone holding my dick. I spun around, moving in a couple careful steps to position myself behind where Rose currently stood. She turned gamely with me, so that her back was to the bed, without releasing her grip. Then I stepped forward, wrapped my arms around her to grab two handfuls of her ample behind, and lifted. She squealed loudly, laughing, as I picked her up and gently tossed her back onto the bed. She flew a little further than I expected, her head bumping gently against one of Aubrette's thighs, and I clambered up after her. In a flash, I was on all fours over her, looking down into her golden eyes. She blinked coquettishly up at me, then nudged my legs with hers as she moved to spread her thighs.

I claimed a kiss before moving, hungrily pressing my lips to hers and tasting her mouth for the first time. There was a strangely herbal note to her mouth - not quite minty, but somehow refreshing, and I found my tongue dipping past her lips in search of more. My eyes closed and for several long moments, I lost myself in kissing the gothic beauty who only a couple hours ago informed me that she would serve as my mount for life.

Eventually, though, the rest of my body began to sue for greater participation. I realized that the head of my dick had been rubbing against her soft thighs for the last several minutes while my hips shifted to try to increase that sensation. That was... actually really nice, but it also wasn't what either of us were after. One after the other, I lifted my legs, and Rose immediately spread hers in response. I pulled my head back, finally releasing her lips, so I could look down and line myself up. I noticed as I did that her pubic hair was as black as the hair on her head, but also neatly styled into a small thatch above her cunt. Her lower lips were otherwise bare, making it easy for me to notch the head of my cock against them. Before actually thrusting forward, though, I again made eye contact with the Puca. I held her gaze long enough to make sure she was paying attention, and asked simply, "You're sure?"

Rose actually looked touched that I checked. Her expression melted for just a moment, and her voice was serious as she responded. "Yes. Take me, Master. Ride me."

I slowly and carefully slid myself forward. I knew from experience with Cindy, who was only a little shorter than Rose, that my dick was large enough to sometimes require care.

The Puca's pussy parted before my cock like the Red Sea. Then it squeezed down around me firmly, as though sizing itself to me. My hips met her pubic bone as I settled my full length into her, and she let out a long, happy sigh. I leaned down to kiss her once more, again tasting the strangely herbal flavor of her mouth. As I did, I felt her cunt rippling around my shaft, hot and wet, and so perfectly fitted to me it was like her pussy was made specifically to take my dick.

I started to pump my hips, fucking the beautiful curvy woman. She met every single stroke with a shift of her hips, rising up to meet me. Eventually my lips broke from hers as I propped myself up on my arms, shifting position for more leverage so I could slam my full length into her. Her black lips parted as she called out, "Fuck, yes Master, fucking ride me like you own me."

Rose's head pressed back against Aubrette's thigh, and I spared a quick moment to glance at the other two women in the bed. Both were watching as I claimed Rose's pussy for myself. Cindy's hands were to either side, grasping firmly onto Aubrette's legs to hold them in place, while the Sidhe woman pumped two fingers into the Sin Demon's exposed pussy, roughly matching the pace of my own dick sliding into my new mount.

Another burst of speech from Rose reclaimed my attention. "Master, Master you have been very sweet and understanding about everything so I have to make something very clear." The busty girl wrapped around my dick squeezed down on my length hard, as though to emphasize her point. "I am your mount, and you are my rider. So whenever you want to take me for a ride, I need you to do it. And if you're riding me and you want to go fast, I need you to understand that you need to go as fast with me as you want to." She gave another squeeze along my length, shifting her hips up to ensure she got every single centimeter of my dick inside her. "So Master Jack, please, please pound my soaking wet little cunt as hard as you want. I can take it. I was made for you to ride."

I looked down into Rose's golden eyes, meeting her gaze as she made her impassioned plea. Then I shifted position. I knelt up between her legs, grabbed both her knees, and pushed back, bending her knees up to either side of her chest and essentially folding the woman in half. Then I fucked her. Hard. I pulled my hips back, and then slammed them into her hard, bouncing off of her thighs and ass as I buried my full length in her again and again. As I did, I watched her massive rack bounce and ripple in response, her huge tits swaying wildly on her chest as her entire form shifted with her movement.

She screamed out in pleasure, wordlessly expressing her approval. As she did so, she threw her head back, burying her face in Aubrette's thigh and using the High Sidhe's leg to cover her mouth so she could scream into it. I fucked the little curvy Puca so hard that we started sliding across the covers of the bed, each thrust driving her into the Sidhe woman and starting to force her legs closed - at least, until Cindy flexed her own leg against Aubrette's, the tiny demon's strength enough to provide a bulwark that I could bang Rose against.

Trapped in place between a rider determined to fuck her straight through the mattress, and a Sin Demon holding her in place to help that goal, Rose writhed and bucked back. Far from trying to dislodge me, though, it was like the little Puca was trying to meet the ferocity of my thrusts with her own. She tilted her hips up, angling them to meet me and ensure that when my body met hers, it was with as much force as possible. When I pulled back, she wriggled against me, twisting just slightly to give as much stimulation as she was able. Her arms pulled in, grasping at her huge tits, taking handfuls of them so that her fingers sank into her own breasts, the flesh bulging out and continuing to bounce as I fucked her. She then reached her hands up, tightening her fingers until she was pulling her nipples straight up towards me, stretching them lewdly, then releasing them so her fulsome pair of funbags bounced around her chest wildly.

I knew that this wasn't a pace I could maintain for long - even with the improved fitness I had built up - but I couldn't bring myself to care. More, Rose seemed to sense my building orgasm, and she started gasping out demands. "Oh, fuck yes Master Jack, please cum inside me. Fill my needy wet cunt with your seed and mark me as yours. Oh fuck, I live for you to Ride, Master, please let me fullfill my purpose. Master please fill me, I need to have your cum all the way up in my little Puca pussy forever. Please please never make me go a day without feeling your cum in me... please Master, please cum now! Please!"

Even without Rose's fervent pleas, I was probably going to give her exactly what she wanted, but hearing the beautiful busty girl beg desperately for me to cum inside her struck a nerve that bypassed my brain entirely and went straight down my spine before arriving at my balls. I was wordlessly screaming out my pleasure and pumping her full of spurt after spurt of my cum before I had fully registered that my orgasm was approaching. The Puca stiffened beneath me, writhing her hips to press them against me and make sure my dick was as fully embedded in her cunt as she was able. She kept talking, but her tone changed, her normally bubbly and sweet voice suddenly throaty, sounding almost shocked. "Oh god, oh fuck Master, I feel it. I feel you pumping me full of your cum. Oh fuck I'm cumming! I'm cumming on my Master's dick! I want to feel like this forever! Fuck, never stop, Master. Never stop!"

My orgasm seemed to stretch out forever, my consciousness leaving my head entirely as the entirety of my awareness settled into my dick to revel in the feel of the Puca's welcoming cunt fluttering and spasming around me.

I'm not entirely sure if I passed out, or if I was just so deeply in the throes of orgasm that my brain stopped registering what was happening on the outside of Rose. Some time later, I found myself aware of my body again, collapsed on top of her with my head nestled at the top of her massive tits. My Puca mount was making wordless happy noises and slowly writhing most of her body beneath me, just wiggling joyously. Her arms were propping up her rack to make it a better pillow for me, while her hips shifted slowly to cause my cock to slide around in her now cum-filled cunt. I became slowly aware of Cindy's low murmuring, though it didn't sound like her words were pitched for me. "Yes, dear, I'm looking forward to seeing that too. Now, be a good Vassal for your Liege, I don't think he's going to want to shower again, so fetch him a warm washcloth. I'm going to try to talk our new sister into letting me clean her out."

That caused my dick to twitch inside of Rose, but the Puca woman wriggled a little, pressing her body against mine and making a vaguely unhappy noise as she tried to pull me to cover her more completely.

I lifted my head just enough to look up and meet her golden eyes, laughing quietly and saying, "You don't have to do anything with either Cindy or Rose if you don't want to. Hell, you don't have to do anything sexual with me, I..."

The Puca giggled, cutting me off by moving one hand to my lips and pressing a finger to them. "The girls are sexy and fun, I just don't want Cindy stealing all of my cum. I worked hard to get you to put that inside me, and now the little blonde bitch is trying to steal it all! Unfair!" She wriggled her hips to emphasize her point, sending little thrills of pleasure through my post-orgasm sensitive shaft. That got a laugh out of me, and I nuzzled my head against her rack, burying myself amongst her massive tits and closing my eyes. "Don't have to let her if you don't want to. But from the sounds Aubrette makes, Cindy is one hell of a pussy licker."

The Sin Demon chimed in, "Fuck yes I am. I'll make it worth your whii-iille." She practically sang the last part, but her tone was dripping with lust.

I nuzzled against Rose's boobs for a few more moments, then slowly pulled myself up, letting myself slip from the Puca's depths. She let out a quiet whimper of disappointment, murmuring, "But Master... I want you in there forever..." I managed to flop over onto my back, crawling the short distance needed to let my head rest back on the pillows. I distantly heard my Sin Demon's husky voice as she spoke with the newest addition to my household, but couldn't muster the attention required to understand the words. There was some shifting and motion on my bed, and then a few minutes later I felt a warm wet cloth bathing my dick and balls to clean them of the combined juices coating them. It was an oddly sensual experience, and I almost wished I was more awake to appreciate it.

A few moments later, I was lulled into sleep by Rose's quiet moans.