Augur Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Should've known. Mom and dad always said the stupid Sidhe never let us have any fun. Figures I'd take the one man in the club for a ride who knows one of the hoity toity ones." Golden eyes met mine for a moment, seeming to ripple and shift, the pupil stretching and becoming a line - not vertical like a cat's, but horizontal like a horse's. A set of jet black whiskers sprouted from her cheeks, like a cat's. She wiggled wide hips, causing her skirts to dance in the air for a moment before suddenly shifting back - as though something had just pushed up at her skirts behind her. A tail? Her breasts actually swelled further, becoming even more exaggerated. She backed up a half a step from me, stopping when the chain I still hadn't dropped pulled her up short. "Master - Jack - I am your humble mount, a Puca of Faerie." She had a faint Irish accent suddenly, one that I hadn't picked up even a hint of before she changed her form. The name came out as 'rosh', or maybe 'rawsh' in the slight brogue. "Though most of my friends call me Rose, and I hope you will as well. Ye survived the ride and tamed me with silver spurs and so by our laws, I am yours now for a year. Unless you die, then I'm free again. But until then, I'm your mount to ride when and how you like."

She winked at that last part. I managed to finally drop the chain I had been holding, shaking my head slowly and trying to gather my wits about me. Cindy moved forward slowly, still supporting the giggling Aubrette. The Sin Demon spoke, her voice practically dripping with amusement. "Puca are creatures of a different part of Faerie than Aubrette. One of the common races, in fact - shapechangers with a mischievous but not usually harmful bent. Even had you not tamed her, I suspect Rose would not have actually harmed you." The Puca nodded her head firmly at that.

"Aye, just a bit o' fun. Ye seemed the sort to make for a good rider, and with the cowboy costume, I couldn't help m'self." The curvy goth woman seemed quite proud of that, and perhaps only slightly miffed at having her 'fun' spoiled. "Still, fair's fair, I can't claim to have expected a Master, but neither can I deny it happened. So, where to, Master Jack?"

I shook my head again, looking to Rose and asking, "Can you... change back? It's Halloween, or..." I pulled my phone out of my pocket, grateful it hadn't slipped free in the Puca's mad ride, "Or at least it was until half an hour ago, so nobody should comment on your 'costume', but no reason to confuse people."

What little color Rose's face held drained from it. The woman looked like she had just seen a ghost, while I told her that her parents just died. Suddenly all mischief and mirth was gone from her tone as she asked, "It's... not... Halloween anymore?"

I shook my head, turning my phone around so she could see the date. "Nope, it's a little past midnight. November first."

The curvy woman slowly dropped to one knee right in the alley, lowering her head towards me. When she spoke, she was quiet and somber. "Then I must beg your forgiveness, Master. I spoke untruthfully before, in my ignorance. Today is the Puca's day, and a rider's claim today is a claim for all our lives, yours and mine. I belong to ye. Forevermore."

I stared down in shock, and the only words I was able to muster were, "It happened again."

********************

An hour later, I was sitting on my couch with Cindy to my right and Aubrette to my left. Seated across from us, on the heavy wooden chair I had made my Sin Demon bring in, was Rose.

Aubrette spoke first. The Sidhe was coming down from the peak of her drunkenness, but was still clearly a little tipsy as she giggled out, "My Lord, you got me a horsey. You didn't even mean to, but you still brought me home a horsey. You're the best Liege."

That got a raised eyebrow from Rose. The Puca was still dressed in her full goth getup, but had resumed her initial apparently human form. She had been attractive in the inconsistent lighting of the club, but looking at her in the bright lights of my apartment, she practically oozed sex. Her breasts were absolutely enormous, each larger than her head, and pushed both up and forward thanks to the bustier she was wearing. Her flouncy skirts were pushed out to either side by the wooden chair, exposing thick pale thighs covered in fishnet stockings. Her face was round, with a pouty mouth further exaggerated by the thick glossy lipstick she still wore, and I could finally see that her eyes were not just a brown that caught the light oddly - they were actually golden in color. My brain - or maybe my dick - immediately started to wonder what it would look like to see those golden eyes looking up at me while those pouty black lips wrapped around my cock.

I had sobered up most of the way over the drive home, which had occurred largely in silence. Now that we were here, I took a deep breath and prepared myself. This was not my first rodeo. And I was even wearing the right hat for it.

"Ok, Rose. First question: Do you want me to free you? I didn't set out to bind either Aubrette or Cindy to my service, and I certainly didn't plan to tame a Puca mount tonight, so if you want me to set you free, I will."

The Puca in question shrugged. "You can't, even if I wanted you to." Oddly, when she wasn't manifesting her non-human traits, the new Fae woman's accent basically disappeared. "And it's my own fault, so don't go feeling bad about it. We Puca are creatures of mischief three hundred and sixty four days of the year, but on Puca day, agreements are binding. Permanently. If I had realized it was past midnight, I probably wouldn't have even taken you on the ride and put myself at risk. I did though, and you met the ancient challenge, so my life belongs to you now."

I nodded slowly, having honestly expected that answer by now. Still, I persevered. "Ok, but can I just... order you to go about your life as you would have without me? I would have done that for Aubrette, but she would die without constant contact with me. Is this... the same thing?"

The laugh Rose let out was bubbly and amused. She shook her head. "No. I mean, you can, and I'll do my best, but I'm going to need to spend a fair amount of time around you in the future. You're my rider, I am your mount. I can go about my life, and if you can honestly tell me that you'll never want to ride me, maybe I can go about it somewhat unchanged. I'll still belong to you, and I'll always know it, but I don't mind that. The issue is..."

The Puca woman licked her lips and let her gaze drop down to my pants. "I felt that earlier. That tug. I don't know what exactly you were thinking, but I felt it." Her hands reached up, squeezing her breasts together, causing them to jiggle deliciously in her hands. "If you want to ride me, Master Jack, I'm going to be available. No matter where I am, no matter what I'm doing. If you tell me to go about my life, it just means that some nights at two in the morning, when you decide the little one's tits are too flat for your purposes, I'm going to have to race my way here as fast as I can so you can use mine instead."

I swallowed hard at that mental image, watching Rose suddenly lurch forward in her chair until she was barely perched on the edge. Her voice was still bubbly and cheerful, but there was a smoky note to it now as well as she added. "Yeah, thought so. Felt that too. So no, Master. You're just going to have to keep me nice and close."

I closed my eyes for a moment, trying to focus enough to get through the rest of this conversation. "Ok, understood." And surprisingly, I did. This wasn't what I set out to do, but by the third time a strange beautiful woman tells you that she's bound to you forever, you start to get used to it a little. "Still, I have to try. I know you say you're ok with what happened, but really... is there anything you want me to do to try to help you out? You say you're going to be here anytime I think about riding you, and I can't deny that's happening... right now, actually, but do you have to participate? Do you want to?"

Rose slid forward, dropping off the chair and walking the short distance towards me. She slowly bent down, and my eyes dipped automatically to take in the massive depth of cleavage between her huge tits. One of her hands reached out and she gently took my wrist between her fingers. Without straightening, she pulled my hand up under her skirts. I was greeted by heat and moisture as my fingers slid across the sodden silk of her panties. "If you want to ride me, Master, I want you to." She rocked her hips slowly, rubbing the lips of her pussy along my fingers. Then, suddenly bright and bubbling again, she added, "Besides, it should be fun! I've never had a rider before, this should be a blast. You want me, Master Jack." That came out as a statement, but I nodded anyway, fascinated by the woman in front of me. "So tell me how you want your second Puca ride."

I glanced from one side to the other, checking the reactions of Cindy and Aubrette. The former had flipped her purple plaid skirt up and shoved those innocent white panties to the side so she could get at her hairless slit, trailing her fingers up and down the outside of her vulva. I wasn't exactly surprised by that, but neither had I expected it. The latter had apparently sobered up enough to blush, but not to act reserved. My Sidhe vassal leaned forward so she could 'whisper' in my ear loudly enough that all three of us could hear it clearly, "Ride your new horsey, my Lord, I want to watch the new filly break on your big fat dick." She then squirmed, rubbing her thighs against each other at the mental image she herself put forth.

Rose let her gaze follow mine, taking in both the Sidhe's whisper, and the Sin Demon blatantly fingering herself. Neither seemed to particularly phase her. In fact, when her eyes caught the little blonde's fingers toying with her slick cunt, I felt the Puca's thighs squeeze down around my hand. That brought my attention sharply back to the fact that I still had my fingers up the layered skirts to rub her soaked panties, and my gaze snapped back up to her face. Her yellow eyes narrowed for a moment, then she let out a bubbling laugh. "Oh, I don't even know why I asked, I know what a boy like you wants to take for a ride first." She turned her head to Aubrette while reaching behind her waist, and asking lightly, "Be a dear and help me with this contraption?"

The Sidhe stood slowly, carefully taking the couple of steps needed to put her behind the other Fae woman. Despite her lingering inebriation, the redhead was graceful in her motions - if a little more deliberate than usual. She leaned down to begin undoing the laces down Rose's back, while the Puca wiggled her wide hips and slid her skirts down over them. I had to move my hand to let the skirt slide past, but the moment they dropped to the floor she snaked out a hand to grab my wrist, returning it to place. Without her skirts, the curvaceous woman absolutely rocked the garter and fishnet stockings look. Her newly exposed thighs were milky white and thick, and I strongly suspected I was going to spend a lot of time between them in the near future.

After a minute or two of working at Rose's bustier, Aubrette finally got the laces loose enough to unhook the clasps in the back. The Puca reached up both hands in the air, and the High Sidhe woman behind her wordlessly helped lift the garment up over her head. Rose was wearing some kind of thin cotton chemise underneath, but she didn't stand on ceremony, whipping it off with a practiced motion to finally set her breasts free.

They were absolutely enormous. Each was noticeably larger than my head, and while they settled lower out of her bustier than they had while supported by it, they dropped less than I expected. They were capped with pale areola that were all but indistinguishable from the mountains of flesh surrounding them, only slightly pinker than the rest of her skin. Her nipples poked out only a little, perhaps a quarter of an inch, both about as thick as my thumb.

As I watched, she preened a little, shifting from side to side to show off for me. Each motion and turn sent her breasts jiggling and wobbling. She kept her garters, stockings, and panties on for now, and the effect was truly magnificent. She turned her head to look up at Aubrette, beckoning the redhead to lean down, then whispering in her ear when she did. Whatever she said had the Sidhe woman blushing and scampering off towards my bedroom. I barely had time to speculate before I felt Rose's thighs release my hand, the Puca lowering herself to kneel in front of me. Those golden eyes met mine and her pouty black lips curled into a smile. "Now, let's get my rider's pants off of him and make sure you're... up... for the ride."

Rose didn't wait passively for me to strip - even as I started reaching for my fly, she batted my hands away gently and unzipped it, grabbing both the jeans and the boxers I wore beneath them and starting to pull them down. I lifted my hips to assist, and soon enough my pants were around my ankles, trapped by the boots and spurs I still wore.

I was rock hard, and probably had been since Rose shoved my hand between her thighs, and my erection bobbed gently in the cool air of my apartment once freed. The Puca eyed it speculatively, moving her head around to check it from a few angles. She apparently decided that it met whatever standard she had in mind, because she nodded to herself, then spit in her palm and wrapped that hand around it to begin to stroke slowly. Her other hand reached out, fingers cupping my balls and starting to massage them gently.

She worked her hand along my shaft for no more than a minute or so before Aubrette returned, still blushing. In her hand, she held one of the bottles of lube we kept around, passing it to the Puca silently. Then she darted around to the side of the couch, squatting down a short distance away to watch. Rose flashed a quick smile at the Sidhe, removing her hand from my junk as she looked up at me from between my legs. Her tone was serious as she spoke. Almost. She couldn't keep the slightest hint of a giggle from creeping into her voice, but she did try. "Ok, Master, I need your help with something. I'm going to need you to push my boobs together for me. Can you do that?"

My hands moved without any hint of conscious thought or command from my brain. Less than a tenth of a second after the Puca made her request, my palms were at the front of her tits, sinking into the pliant and yielding flesh. I grabbed, squeezed, and kneaded for a moment, while she patiently knelt up and waited, until eventually I got around to doing what she had actually asked for. I moved my hands to either side of her massive breasts, pressing them against each other. As I did so, she smiled her thanks at me, then lifted the bottle of lube dramatically up into the air. Then she turned it upside down and squeezed, hard. Rivulets of translucent gel poured out, splashing across the tops of her tits, then running down to cover her cleavage. She clicked the bottle's pop open lid closed, then set it aside, before lowering her hands. Placing them over mine, she helped guide me towards squishing and rubbing her huge breasts together, smearing the copious lube she poured onto them across her cleavage.

Then she looked up at me with a mischievous glint in her eye. "I always love this part." Gently pulling my hands apart to give herself the freedom to move, she scooted forward, lifting her chest with both hands. I watched in utter horny fascination as she raised her tits up into my lap, then dropped them down over my cock.

I was suddenly engulfed in slippery titflesh. She quickly brought her arms in, using her elbows and hands in concert to guide her massive mammaries to ensure that my rock hard shaft was fully covered. Only once she was in place did she raise her golden eyes back to my face, her black lips curling up into a smile. "Never gets old, watching the look on a boy's face when he finally has his dick between the Girls. Now, you just lie there and let me take you for a spin. You two..." She quickly glanced between Cindy and Aubrette. Seeing where the other denizen of Faerie had positioned herself, she focused her gaze on my demon instead and amended, "Ok, I guess you're already entertaining yourselves. I plan on making this take a while, so settle in."

Cindy quirked an eyebrow in amusement at the busty woman suddenly giving orders. She didn't object, though, instead languidly moving to comply. While Rose started lifting and lowering her tits, sliding their slick flesh along my shaft, the demon pulled her legs up, briefly contorting to slip her panties off, before flinging them idly at Aubrette. Then she scooted up a little closer to me, grabbed my hand, and pressed it to her slick naked cunt beneath her skirt.

I really only had the attention to idly move my fingers against the Sin Demon's greedy pussy, as I was focused on receiving an incredible titjob from someone who clearly had done this many times before. The Puca kneeling between my knees used her incredible rack to masturbate me, sliding her tits up and down and creating a tunnel of slippery flesh to massage every single inch of my dick. She varied her pace, never letting it grow monotonous, sometimes moving her tits in concert to give me the sensation of fucking her cleavage, sometimes alternating her motion so that one tit rose while the other fell, creating a vaguely swirling sensation different from anything I had previously experienced.

Fucking Aubrette's tits was always fun. She had great boobs, and I loved playing with them, sticking my dick between them, sucking on them, or even just curling up against her and resting my head on her chest. It was always entertaining to watch her shamefaced lust when she realized I was going to use her full breasts to get myself off.

Fucking Rose's breasts was an experience. The Puca was an expert at titfucks, and more, she clearly enjoyed doing it. She moaned, alternating wordless sounds of pleasure and short bursts of dirty talk. "Mmmm... yeah master, fuck my big fat tits. Mmm love it. Love dick. Love your dick. Gonna ride this thing all night. Gonna beg you to ride me. Gonna get filled up by your cum. First, though, gonna get covered in your cum."

Cindy wasn't idle either. As my attention was just as wrapped up in Rose's tits as my dick, the little demon just started using my hand to masturbate. First, she positioned it so she could grind against my fingers, flipping my hand so it was palm down and rocking her hips so her clit rubbed against my skin. Then, when the massive breasts wrapped around me started rising and falling faster, she carefully rotated my wrist and coaxed two of my fingers together, lowering them to her channel and guiding me to slide them into her hairless pussy. She resumed rocking her hips then, fucking herself with my digits.

A moan a few feet away caught my attention. I glanced over to watch Aubrette, both her tits pulled out of her costume bra, squeezing one nipple so hard it had gone white. Her other hand was shoved down the front of the costume bottom, visibly working at her cunt beneath the metallic fabric while she watched the debauchery on the couch. She caught me looking at her, blushed harder as she averted her eyes, and her hand began working faster.

I noticed two things, as Rose continued rubbing her tits up and down along my shaft. The first was that she seemed to be very good at controlling her pacing. I was starting to build towards orgasm, but any time that approach started to accelerate, she would slow down, spending a little time just rubbing her boobs from side to side a little. It meant that while I was going to orgasm soon, she was taking the time and effort to ensure that it was going to be a good one. The second was that she didn't seem to tire. Her tits were slick with lube, shining in the lights of my apartment, but while the rest of her skin showed signs of sweat, it was mild - just a light coating of perspiration. Lifting her massive rack that many times with her arms should have been exhausting, let alone when she spent time bouncing her entire torso, but she never seemed to fatigue. I tried hard to tuck that question away in the back of my mind, because I knew there was no way in hell I was about to ask it now.