Augur Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kinje
Kinje
391 Followers

I don't think of myself as much of a dancer - or even much of a club goer - but something about being there with my Sidhe and my demon made the whole thing more appealing, more natural. I danced with Cindy and Aubrette freely, occasionally taking a turn with any pretty woman nearby who seemed interested. That was actually more common than I expected. I was in better shape now than I had ever been in my life, and apparently a tall, fit cowboy was actually an appealing dance partner. Two sexy nurses, two sexy cops, one girl with cat ears, and fully three different Harley Quinns - as well as a few more I didn't recognize well enough to identify - bumped and gyrated their way around me.

The two women who came in with me were, obviously, popular dance choices, and more than a few people of both sexes took their turn dancing around or with them. Some part of me had worried that I would be jealous of the attention, but I just... wasn't. For one thing, I was hard for me to feel righteously jealous that a dude dressed as a 'sexy delivery man' was doing his best to impress Cindy when a blonde co-ed in multicolored shorts and a 'Daddy's lil Monster' t-shirt was wiggling a not unimpressive ass at me. For another, well... I knew who they were coming home with. Even through the haze of music, dancing, and alcohol I could actually feel Cindy and Aubrette through the bonds we shared, and I knew that at the end of the night they were both mine.

Eventually, breathing hard and sweating, I made my way over to the bar to grab a drink and take a break. The ladies moved along the dance floor to remain close, but didn't actually join me at the bar, so I found a pillar and leaned against it while I waited for the bartender to actually pay attention to me.

Moving had placed the ladies into a new section of the crowd - one which apparently hadn't noticed them previously, because they rapidly became the center of attention to a fresh audience. Perhaps because I wasn't participating, and was instead just watching, Cindy started pulling girls towards herself and Aubrette. Very rapidly, the demon and the Sidhe were at the center of a mass of about a dozen women in costume, all dancing together, while a small ring opened up around them to watch. It was an incredible spectacle, and I grinned as I watched Cindy - the tiny thing all but disappearing in the press of bodies - as she gyrated and spun. She had managed to find two other 'sexy schoolgirls' and as I watched, she carefully steered the three of them to face away from me, then flipped up both of their skirts at me while the one to her right did the honors on her own. Two pairs of white panties caught a beam of light from above, while the girl to the right - the one holding up Cindy's skirt - revealed a toned and bronzed ass covered only by a skimpy thong.

Aubrette was... honestly not actually a great dancer in this context. The Sidhe was normally incredibly graceful, but her experience with dancing tended towards the more formal ballroom setting than the impromptu motion of a mortal dance club. She didn't care, though, and that made the curvy redhead all the more appealing, as she wantonly moved herself with an abandon only possible through booze. As I watched her, a tall woman dressed like Morticia Addams - all pale skin and sweeping curves in a skin-tight long black dress - marched up to the Sidhe holding shot glasses. The two of them both tossed the drinks back, then began swaying and dancing together. The new woman wasn't quite as tall as Aubrette, but had enough height that the two of them stood out in the crowd. She began to nuzzle my Sidhe's neck as they ground together, and - unbidden - Cindy's comment about finding someone to bring home with us popped into my head.

I heard a voice shouting to be heard over the crowd and spun my head, looking towards the bar to see if the bartender was finally ready to get me a drink, only to see the man at the far end of the bar. Confused, I looked around again, but only managed to find the source of the sound when I heard it again. Looking down when I heard it, my eyes got lost in a sudden sea of cleavage that seemed to stretch for miles. I blinked, refocusing on the face attached to it, only to be greeted by a pair of coyly smiling black lips.

The woman standing next to me was dressed in a black bustier, sporting poofy frilly skirts that I realized were actually close enough to press against my jeans. She was a few inches taller than Cindy - maybe five foot five - and had to be twenty percent tits by volume. Ok, that might be an exaggeration, but staring down into the shelf of boobs held up by the bustier, it was easy to get lost in the dark valley between her breasts. A plain silver chain draped around her neck dipped down, becoming lost in the depths below. She was incredibly pale skinned - though whether that was makeup or natural, I could not possibly have guessed - but wore thick black lipstick, eyeliner, and mascara. Her hair was pitch black and glossy, long and straight and held back by a hair band, and in the flashing lights of the club her eyes seemed to glow with golden color. As I took her in, her lips parted and she shouted up again, so I leaned down to bring my ear closer to her mouth. Eventually - on what must have been the fourth try - I was able to pick up what she was saying over the music.

"They look like fun!"

I stood up again, nodding at her in emphatic agreement. She motioned for me to bend down again, so I did. "So do you!"

For all that she was costumed up like a goth princess, the woman's voice was surprisingly bubbly, even as she had to scream to be heard, and she had a trace of an accent I couldn't quite place. I grinned down at her, and winked, then bent again at another motion. "Sounds great, let's dance!"

And with that, I left the bar, never having gotten a fresh drink. The goth woman grabbed my hand and lead me back to the dance floor, somehow navigating through the crowd easily while I had to stumble and shove my way through. When I arrived, Cindy had found a few new dance partners - her other sexy schoolgirls having dispersed through the crowd - but Aubrette was backed up to the tall Morticia, slinking her way up and down the slightly shorter woman. Morticia, in turn, had her hands on Aubrette's hips and was wiggling her own gently while she let the Sidhe grind on her. When my concubine stood up, I watched the woman - a beautiful Mediterranean woman that I couldn't place an age range on - bury her face in the redhead's hair and breath deeply. I couldn't exactly blame her - the Sidhe's natural body scent was intoxicating.

The goth woman didn't actually lead me into the knot of women Cindy had gathered, but instead stopped at the edge. We danced together for a while, but we spent about as much time watching the circle of attractive women. The goth's dancing was teasing, but despite her extravagant figure, she actually kept it more playful than intense. She would guide my hands to her wide hips, wiggling her skirts at me, but never tried to make things more than that, just seeming to enjoy dancing for the sake of dancing. Cindy worked her way through partners, and while Aubrette and 'Morticia' had more than a few others join in with them, they stuck together, the black-clad woman apparently enamored of my Fae paramour.

Eventually, Cindy reached out and grabbed Aubrette's wrist, dragging the Sidhe through the crowd - with Morticia following along hungrily behind her. She approached me, and I tapped my new goth friend on the shoulder, tilting my head towards a clear spot on the far side of the bar by the wall. As a group, the four women and I made our way over to take a break.

The music was quieter there, though the base still pulsed in my chest, so when the curvy goth I had been dancing with shouted, all of us were actually able to make out the words. "Follow me, I know a way out the back where we can get some air!" Then she grabbed my hand and lead me through a curtained door. Aubrette and Morticia followed behind, arms around each others' waists, and Cindy brought up the rear.

The hallway beyond was dimly lit and undecorated - probably intended for staff only - but my guide showed no hesitation, stepping to near the end, then opening an unmarked door. Past that door was what looked like a break room of some kind, with an exhausted looking man seated on a beat up old couch, eyes closed as he tried to catch some kind of nap. He barely stirred as we paraded through the room through yet another door. That one brought with it a sudden snap of cold as we emerged into a dimly lit alley behind the club. The air was cold and wet - not actually raining, but filled with a light fog that left my skin prickling with the chill. Compared to what I just left it felt suddenly freezing, but the shock of the bracing air was more invigorating than unpleasant. I was shoved forward and almost stumbled into the stacked goth girl as Aubrette and her new biggest fan joined us in the alley, stumbling and laughing against each other. The tall leggy woman in the tight black dress used me to right herself, and the sensation of having a reasonably well costumed Morticia climbing me was an unexpected delight, but soon enough she had returned her attention to Aubrette, laughing while embracing her and nuzzling at her neck.

Cindy closed the door behind us, leaving me to wonder if she had just locked us out. The Sin Demon had a well pleased expression on her face, and I knew that the inside of the club was probably a feast of Sin for her, as Lust, Gluttony, Envy and Pride warred for domination within. I was about to start asking for names - and maybe try to peel Morticia off of Aubrette, when I felt a tug at my hand. I realized the goth girl who lead us here had never actually let go of my hand, and I turned my bemused expression on her. She beamed up at me, black painted lips and pale skin shining up over a vast expanse of uncovered cleavage. Then her face took on a mischievous expression and when she spoke, her bubbly voice was surprisingly loud against an alley that was deafeningly silent after the noise of the club. "C'mon, let's move around some! It'll do you good." She tugged at me again, this time leading me only a few steps down the dark alley before abruptly turning and presenting her back to me.

Somewhere behind me, I heard Aubrette's voice, slurred a little with drink, as she called out suddenly, "Horsey! Always wanted a horsey!"

The goth woman in front of me, nearly a foot shorter, yelled back over her shoulders, "C'mon, hop on cowboy!" It took me a moment to figure out exactly what she meant. Surely she couldn't intend to give me a piggyback ride. She was tiny, and especially with my new height I wasn't exactly lightweight. I glanced over my shoulder at Cindy, got an inscrutable smile back, and shrugged. Sure, fine, why not?

I hopped up onto the woman, letting her give me a piggyback ride. Being a gentleman - or at least, trying to be polite, I tried to support my weight with my legs, leaving my hands on her shoulders instead of anywhere more intimate. She staggered forward half a step - far less than I expected - then started moving. Her first few steps were just a little unsteady, but then she began to pick up speed. I was surprised at first as she managed to carry me more than a couple steps. Then I was shocked as she broke into a run, leaving the sound of laughter from Aubrette and another cry of "Horsey!" to drift into the still air of the night.

Then I was shocked. The unpainted bricks of the walls around us started to blur past. In the dark of the alley it was impossible to get a great sense of speed, but to my somewhat inebriated mind, it felt like we were running as fast as the wind. I tried to yell at her to stop, but the air whipped the words out of my mouth. If anything, she seemed to speed up. I blinked, suddenly dizzy as she whipped around the far corner of the alley, quickly tearing down a deserted narrow street. The world seemed to spin around me in response, and I desperately looked for somewhere to dismount.

The sound of laughter from beneath me was the first clue that something was actually wrong. The goth woman's tone wasn't menacing, exactly, but there was something wickedly mischievous to it. I tried to release my legs from around the curvy woman's hips, but found that they wouldn't obey. No matter how I tried, I couldn't get my thighs to release her.

As she ran, the woman's sleek black hair whipped up into the wind like a mane, occasionally brushing against my face and leaving me sputtering. My hands were fixed to her shoulders, and all I could do was hold on for dear life as she sprinted along the alleys. As we turned a sharp corner, my heart leapt into my throat. Facing us, driving down the alleyway was a car. It was so big that it looked like it barely fit between the buildings, its blinding headlights making it little more than an ominous shape in the alley. It couldn't have been moving more than maybe twenty miles an hour, but combined with my malicious mount's speed, it seemed like it was on us in an instant.

My heart lodged firmly in my throat, I let out a panicked scream, sure we were about to be crushed beneath the vehicle - or sent sprawling after it slammed into us - only for the woman carrying me to leap gracefully into the air, her heeled shoes clattering on the pavement in a staccato series of clicks as she landed on the other side of it. My breath exploded out of me as we landed, but I didn't even have time to turn around and see how the vehicle reacted before she had whirled around another corner, leaving them behind.

The woman again started building up momentum, dashing towards a brick wall and bringing me another surge of panic as I remained unable to release my arms and legs from their grip on her, only to swerve at the last moment and dart down a fresh alley. I was thoroughly lost by now, uncertain if I could find my way back to the club even if I managed to get free here.

As another mirthful laugh bubbled its way out of the creature carrying me, a stray thought managed to finally work its way through the haze of terror and inebriation. Instead of trying to release my thighs from around the woman, I flexed them firmly, and brought my heels in. The spurs Aubrette had provided to me to complete the costume dug in to the woman behind me, and she abruptly stiffened. She kept moving forward, but her pace slowed just a little. That was all the encouragement I needed. I slid my hands along her skin, letting my fingers wrap around the silver chain she wore around her neck to use it for leverage. I flexed my legs again, once more applying the spurs, and found myself with a little more motion in my limbs. I still couldn't actually let go and dismount, but I was able to shift my position, sitting up a little.

The walls of the alley continued to whip past me, but the terror started to recede as I started to feel more and more in control of myself. The chain I was holding gradually slipped back along the woman's pale neck, eventually pulling taut. I kept the spurs gently but firmly pressed against her, gradually yanking on the chain until she stopped moving, her feet clicking to a halt on the pavement. My panting was the only sound I heard for a long moment, which made me realize that despite her mad dash, the mad woman - or whatever she was - wasn't even winded. My legs wouldn't quite let go, so I tugged on the necklace, using the silver chain as a sort of set of reins to turn the woman. She grumbled something that I didn't quite catch, but when I jabbed back lightly with the spurs, she turned around to face the direction we had just come from.

I managed to gasp out between pants, "Take us... take us back. To the club." Punctuating that with another light kick of my heels, the woman started running again. I was struck by how smooth the ride was. In the terror of bolting down blind alleys in the dark, I hadn't realized it, but I should have been jostled up and down nonstop. Instead, the woman's back seemed barely to shift as I clung to it, rising and falling only a couple inches as she ran. Anytime she slowed, I let my spurs jab her gently - not actually trying to hurt her, just reminding her of their presence, since they seemed to be the only thing keeping her from whatever crazy mischief she originally had planned. Each time I did she shuddered slightly but kept moving, weaving her way through the streets with easy familiarity.

I couldn't even guess at how long her initial sprint had taken, but it took about ten minutes at a more sedate pace before the woman brought me back to the alley containing Cindy and Aubrette. 'Morticia' was nowhere to be seen, and under other circumstances I might have been disappointed about that. Now, though, it was something of a relief to not need to worry about what a random stranger thought about things.

The curvy woman I was still clinging on to stepped up in front of the Sidhe and demon, eventually coming to a halt. She made no attempt to run, nor did she move to dislodge me, instead just standing and shifting her weight slightly from side to side. I tentatively moved my legs, discovering eventually that I could finally relax them enough to slip off the woman's back. I almost collapsed when I did, my legs tingling with suddenly released tension, and in doing so I nearly yanked the woman off her own feet since I hadn't actually released the chain necklace she wore.

I found myself stumbling against the alley wall, with her falling against me, her hands pressing against my chest as she batted golden eyes up at me, the color popping out against the dark makeup she wore in the flickering light of the alley. Her expression was curiously complex, mixing trepidation and resignation with an occasional flicker of that same mischievous smile she had shown earlier. Her eyes studied my face for a few moments, before she inhaled deeply - doing fascinating things to the vast expanse of cleavage visible past her face - and let it out in a long sigh. Then she shrugged and said simply, "Well, I could've done worse I guess. Hi Master! Can I have your name?"

I blinked down at her. Then I looked over to Cindy and Aubrette for support. The former flashed me a wicked grin. The latter - who by now was leaning on the tiny demon for support, pointed a finger at the new woman and proudly announced to the world, "New horsey! Always wanted a horsey."

Not getting what I needed from that pair, I tried to muster my thoughts, struggling through the fading adrenaline and alcohol to put together the questions I needed to have answered. The first one I managed to ask was simple. "What... are you?"

The goth woman tossed back her head and laughed - pulling the chain I still held taut against her neck as she did. "I'm your mount, Master. You tamed me with Faerie silver spurs, so now I belong to you to ride. Should've checked for that, but... I mean, what are the odds, right? But really, can I have your name? Unless..." Suddenly the woman pressed her body against mine, pinning me against the cold wet bricks of the outside of the club, her enormous breasts squashing themselves against my chest. "Unless you just want me to keep calling you 'Master' forever?"

I stared down, trying hard to meet her golden gaze and failing about two thirds of the time. Eventually I figured out what she wanted, some part of my research from a while ago dimly ringing alarm bells in the back of my head and causing me to somewhat awkwardly state, "You can call me Jack." I paused for just a moment, then followed up with, "What's your name? And really, what are you? You're not human, I don't think you're Sidhe..." I indicated Aubrette with my eyes as I did so. The woman, still pressing herself against me, flicked her gaze over her shoulder and let out a long 'Ahhhhhhhh' of understanding.

Kinje
Kinje
391 Followers