Augur Ch. 15

Story Info
Getting to know Rose better.
17.3k words
4.84
6.8k
10

Part 15 of the 16 part series

Updated 01/25/2024
Created 12/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kinje
Kinje
387 Followers

After an hour or so of waking up, showering, and general preparations, I was piled into my Honda with Cindy, Aubrette, and Rose. Because one of those three was an actual demon of Sin, I was in the back seat, and Rose - the only other actually licensed driver - was behind the wheel. Aubrette was riding shotgun, and Cindy's head was underneath my jacket, which I had placed over my lap. I had done that because otherwise, it would be blatantly obvious that she had her purple lips wrapped around the base of my dick, instead of mostly obvious. Anyone who looked through the window into the back seat of the car would see my jacket bouncing up and down in my lap while the tiny blonde contorted herself next to me, and probably wouldn't have any difficulty connecting the dots, but it offered a tiny hint of modesty and deniability. That was good enough for now.

We were heading back towards the club, because we needed to retrieve Rose's car. The drive home had taken more than half an hour the night before, but that was with no traffic. I probably needed Cindy to finish up well before then, though. Getting my dick sucked while we were on the highway was one thing, but we'd be driving down city streets soon enough.

The plan was for the girls to all go together to Rose's parents to pick up enough of her stuff for a short term stay. They didn't exactly live right next door, being to the south of the city proper, so while she could always go back if she forgot something, it was easier for her to have several changes of clothes and such handy.

While they did that with her car, I was planning on heading back to the library for another round of research. I had glanced over some sections on Puca on my last trip, but now I wanted to focus on the topic and see if I could learn more about the latest woman to enter my life.

We talked while we drove, though I'll admit my contributions to the conversation probably weren't as focused as they might be. Still better than Cindy, who was only managing to contribute wet slurping noises and the occasional lewd 'gluk' when she jammed my dick down her throat. The angle wasn't great for it, so she had to really work to swallow it.

"No, the 'costume' last night was more my normal clubwear than anything actually Halloween specific. I know I could have gone for a full costume, but I've just always loved the whole Goth aesthetic. Drove my parents crazy. They're all homespun salt of the earth folk at heart. Well, salt of Faerie really, but that saying doesn't really exist as far as I can tell." Rose's voice was bubbly as she spoke, with an obvious note of fondness for her parents. "Plus, I've actually gotten more than one commission when some girl at the club asked me where I got my outfit and I got to tell her I made it myself. I am, after all, great advertising."

I laughed at that. "Maybe the other two can model for you. I'm sure having more variety wouldn't hurt." I had planned to add more, but Cindy chose that moment to slide the head of my cock out of her throat and start swirling her tongue rapidly around it, and my focus drifted long enough that I lost my train of thought. I slipped my hand down under my jacket and pushed down until the little demon was swallowing me once more.

"Oooh, I bet you'd like that, wouldn't you Master Jack? Get all your harem slaves lined up in a series of lingerie and corsets and the like while they parade around in front of you..." I knew by Rose's tone that she was teasing, but I also couldn't deny that it sounded like a good idea. I kept my hand under the jacket, slipping my fingers through Cindy's hair and using it to get a grip on her skull so I could control the pace of the blowjob. She followed along without complaint, following my queues such that I barely needed to exert pressure to have her sliding her lips along my shaft at the speed I wanted. Which was fast, at the moment - I really just wanted to dump a load of cum down her throat.

"I... anyway... I'll... Rose, you get the stuff you need, I'll meet you back at the apartment later. Then... more talk, get to know each other." A giggle from the driver's seat told me that I wasn't doing a particularly good job in staying coherent.

"Jack, you just focus on the nice blonde and what she's doing in your lap, we'll talk when you have blood flowing to your upstairs brain." I slumped back in my seat, acknowledging the wisdom of the Puca's words. A couple minutes later, just as we were decelerating on the offramp, I groaned out my approval and shot spurt after spurt of my hot cum into my bound demon's throat. Then, when she showed no signs of removing my dick from her throat, I used the fingers still tangled in her hair to carefully extract her from my lap.

"Sorry, uhh... what were we talking about?"

Twenty minutes later, I was watching as the girls pulled away in a little crossover SUV, hoping and praying that they didn't get up to too much chaos. I hopped back in my own Honda and tapped the address for the library on my phone navigation app, then took off.

********************

It didn't take me too long to arrive at the library, going to the same little branch I had visited before. I knew I could probably find better - or at least more - books going to a larger location, but I liked this one. It had a pleasant atmosphere and I just generally got good vibes there.

The same Black woman was working at the reception desk when I arrived, though this time she was accompanied by an older white woman. Both were engaged in some kind of debate with a middle aged man, but I also didn't think I needed assistance right away - any books talking about Puca were likely to be in the same section I had previously visited.

I walked straight in past the reception desk, down several aisles, and eventually arrived at section 398.2 of the dewey decimal system. I started by grabbing the couple books that I knew mentioned Puca, tossed a couple more that looked promising, then went off in search of a free corner to do some reading.

It didn't take me too long to find one - one of the benefits of setting your own schedule is that you can do your library hours when everyone else is working - and I took advantage of a convenient outlet to set up my laptop and start taking notes.

Unfortunately, a couple hours later the little text window I had open was still disappointingly sparse. I'd found a couple of myths and legends, including two that mentioned using spurs, but none of it seemed particularly useful. Worse, a fair amount was actively contradictory. One of the spurs myths, for example, stated that just having spurs on your shoes would ward off Puca, while the other claimed that you could control a Puca with spurs, but doing so would have your house harassed for months to come by the creature. I had already revisited the Myths and Fairytales section without much luck, so I took my stack of books and my laptop back up to the desk. The librarian had mentioned a way to borrow books from other libraries, and I thought it might be worth a try.

The older woman was nowhere to be seen when I arrived at the front desk, so I approached the same woman I had spoken with last time. I was struck again that she was just striking. Pretty wouldn't be the first word to come to my mind, but not because she was in any way unattractive. It was more that she had a series of features that individually were somewhat nondescript, but which came together as more than the sum of their parts. I still couldn't quite place her age, either, though I was still leaning towards a few years older than I was.

She dropped a bookmark and closed the heavy book she was perusing as I approached, offering me a perfunctory smile. Her face didn't show any particular signs of recognition when she looked at me, but I supposed that while I only spoke to a very limited number of librarians, she probably talked to dozens of different visitors a day. Still, she was as professionally polite as could be, "Hello sir, did you find everything you were looking for?" She indicated the small stack of books I was in the process of setting down, while closing her own heavy tome.

"Kinda... Last time I spoke with you, you mentioned something about a library loan program. I was hoping to take advantage of that." She helped me stack the books on the counter, starting to carry them over to a return cart so she could reshelve them later. While she did, I added, "I'm looking for books with more details on Puca. And I guess if we're carting books here, you mentioned some that might go into some details on demons and Sin in the history of the Catholic church?"

That last part finally got a glimmer of recognition as she nodded slowly. "I'll have to look them up again, but no problem, I'd be happy to help. Do you have your library card with you? And... Sidhe and you mentioned Sin Demons?" I handed the little piece of plastic over and she set it next to her computer, then typed a couple things in.

"Puca and Sin Demons. I finished the research I needed to do on Sidhe already. For now, anyway." Her eyes flicked up to my face for a moment, studying me before she looked back to her screen and resumed typing. Eventually she turned the monitor around so I could see it, leaning forward a bit so she could see as she indicated the titles there. My eyes instinctively dipped down when she did so. She was wearing a mustard yellow blouse which showed off deep cleavage. My standards had just been rewritten the night before, but even the comparatively modest neckline of her shirt showed off enough to distract me for a moment until my actual thinking-brain kicked in.

The screen held a number of titles that she had queued up and ready to request. I spent a minute glancing over them and the short descriptions, then gave the librarian my most winning smile. "That looks great! Any idea how long it will take?"

She gave a little half shrug as she responded, "Usually three to five days. We'll send you a text when they get in, Mr. Puttman." I started when she said my name, my brow furrowing for a few seconds until I realized I had just given her my library card a couple minutes before. I then glanced about, checking for a nametag but coming up empty.

"That sounds great! I'll be back in three to five days then, I guess!" I grabbed my laptop off the counter, took the library card she handed back to me, and made my farewells.

********************

Arriving back at my apartment, I hauled myself up the three sets of stairs, reflecting that it wasn't just sex with a couple of highly enthusiastic women that had been getting me into shape, it was also the increased number of trips I'd been taking lately leading to me never skipping leg day. I wasn't in any kind of financial shape to buy a house - especially since I had only 'gone legit' in terms of bookkeeping recently, but the idea of not having either anyone on top of me or tons of stairs to climb was increasingly appealing.

The apartment door was locked when I got home, so I carefully juggled my laptop bag and my keys for a moment, eventually managing to turn the key in the lock and open the door. Glancing around, I started to call out a greeting, only for my words to die in my throat. Standing in the middle of my living room, trapped between the TV and my couch, was a horse. A beautiful, sleek, jet black horse. With a shiny black coat that shone in the lights of the apartment. It turned its head, one golden eye regarding me for a long moment, before it blinked and lowered its mouth towards the carpet as though to graze.

I stood in frozen shock, until the thought that it was about to start chewing on the carpet got some motion into me. How had it even gotten inside? I was up three flights of stairs, and it looked big enough I wasn't sure it would even fit through the door. I managed to find my voice, leaving the door open behind me and stepping through as I called, "Nonono, I, please don't..."

Then the horse laughed. Or at least, it snorted hot air through flaring nostrils and its barrel chest shook. I gaped in utter incomprehension. The horse tossed its head back, its long black mane swishing from one side of its neck to the other. Then, as I watched, it began to collapse in on itself. Its neck shortened, its chest shrunk in on itself, and its nose flattened in. Its tail just slid in, vanishing entirely. Its fur vanished, morphing into a skirt and t-shirt.

In moments, the horse was gone, leaving a raven haired, very busty woman bending over to touch the ground, laughing too hard to stand up.

I glared at Rose. I very deliberately walked over, set my laptop down on the table, then turned to close up the apartment door. Cindy and Aubrette both walked out of the latter's bedroom, and by the time they were joining us, my Puca had managed to get her laughter under control enough to stammer out, "Ooooh, your face. That was perfect." Then she burst out into peals of laughter again. Cindy was smirking, while my Sidhe Vassal looked trepidatious. I waved off whatever concerns she had, shaking my head and letting out a quiet laugh myself.

"Ok, no, I admit, that was pretty good. I should've expected that one, really, that's on me." As I spoke, I walked over to the demon and the Sidhe, gathering a kiss from each. My little blonde slipped me some aggressive tongue as I did, while my tall redhead was noticeably more chaste - at least until I grabbed her neck and slid my tongue past her luscious lips to taste her honey and strawberry mouth. I didn't linger, but by the time I pulled back and turned my head, Rose was already standing only a few feet away, head tilted back, pouty lips pursed up and waiting for a kiss. They were, once more, glossy and black. I laughed, leaning down to kiss the Puca quickly, only for her to wrap her arms around my neck after a quick peck so she could get her own time with her tongue in my mouth.

When she finally released me, she commented, "I can probably only get away with that one once, you'll be expecting a horse next time. I'll have to wait a couple years before I do it again." Then she giggled again, and the motion sent her t-shirt jiggling in a way that made me want to keep the little goth fairy laughing forever. I bent down and kissed her again, smiling as I stood and looked around, "Ok, so - mission success?"

In the end, it was actually Aubrette who gave the best summary of the trip, drawing on her centuries of experience as expedition support for the whims of the Royal Sidhe Court she once served. The ladies had visited Rose's parents out in the southern part of the city and retrieved not just sufficient clothes for the Puca, but also a sewing machine and several projects she was working on. For the time being, they were mostly packed away into the corner of Aubrette's bedroom, since it was the only place to put them, but when Rose was ready to work, the Sidhe could manifest an area for her to occupy.

Cindy's contribution to the conversation was mostly to point out that my Puca mount's mother did, indeed, have a bigger rack than her daughter. This earned her a glare from the raven haired woman, and a repeated declaration that she wasn't taking me to meet them any time soon. The Sin Demon responded by giving me a smokey look for some reason, leaving me holding up my hands in front of myself and backing away. "Nope, nope, not going there. Not gonna press that issue no matter how hot Rose's mom is."

Somehow, that didn't make things better.

Eventually Aubrette went to take a turn with the laptop. Her little under the table cleaning business was operating under a model pretty similar to what I had done half a year ago, before Cindy's assistance let me start to expand my services. She coordinated with people via email, scheduled times out, and mostly just collected cash from other residents of the apartment complex. It wasn't complex, and it didn't bring in a ton of cash, but the extra spending money was nice.

Cindy curled up on the couch, tugging a blanket over herself and letting her brilliant green eyes close, apparently embracing the Sin of Sloth for the moment. That left me with Rose, so I took the chance to ask a question I had been wondering about for a while. "So, your lips... is that lipstick, or are you making them black somehow?"

The little bombshell of a woman pursed her lips together, blowing a kiss at me from her black lips. Which then rapidly became the same purple as Cindy's, before flashing through green, yellow, a natural pink, eventually settling on a shade I could only describe as 'fuck me red', blowing a kiss to me each time. Then they parted as she said, "Minor transformation effects like that don't really cost anything noticeable. I usually just stick with lip gloss to make them shine and do the color myself."

I couldn't help myself, and lowered my head to claim said lips for myself, slipping my arms around the curvaceous woman and kissing her for a moment. She made no move to object, instead tilting her head back and humming happily against my mouth. Eventually, I pulled back and asked, "What other kinds of changes can you do? You mentioned a few different forms you normally switch back and forth between - wanna show off?"

Reaching down, Rose gripped the bottom of her t-shirt and peeled it off, revealing a heavy black bra beneath. After tossing the shirt onto the back of the couch, she reached behind herself and spent a moment undoing the clasps of the thick bra band, letting her huge chest bounce free. I watched in total fascination as she wiggled her hips back and forth, her heavy breasts swaying with the motion as she slid her skirt and panties past her wide hips. Gloriously nude, she took a moment to plant her hands on her hips and pose for me. Then, once she was sure she had my attention, she announced, "Ok, showoff time! You already saw my horse form, so I'll skip that for now, but the whole 'riding' thing doesn't have to be sexual. If you need to go galloping through a meadow somewhere, I'm your gal. Instead..."

As she trailed off, she rippled slightly, bits of her seeming to shift like liquid. A set of black whiskers, like a cats, sprouted from both round cheeks. Her eyes remained golden, but her pupils widened and stretched out to both sides, becoming a bar just like the one I saw on her horse form. Looking down, I saw that her figure had become a little fuller everywhere - her stomach was bigger, her tits were threatening to reach anime-girl levels, with long pronounced nipples. Her hips widened, and her thighs fleshed out a little more. As my eyes continued down, I noticed that her feet were no longer human - they now ended in narrow little goat's hoofs, and were surrounded by jet black fur that ran up about halfway to her knee.

Once she was sure I had taken in all of the obvious changes, she turned around, and wiggled her very full ass at me. Right on top of it, at the base of her spine, was a jet black poof of a bunny tail.

I had been vaguely wondering what my response to seeing this form would be. She had flashed it to me briefly the first night I met her, but I'd been more than a little tipsy at the time. When I thought back to it later, I'd been concerned that I'd find the animal features she displayed to be somehow uncanny or too offputting. After all, I'm not into goats or horses, and while catgirls in anime can be cute, I had no idea what the reality would look like. The 2019 Cats movie had intruded painfully into my unconsciousness, my memory refusing to let go of it.

Watching the nude woman slowly turning around for my inspection now, I realized that whatever buried anxiety I had on the topic were entirely without merit. Rose was adorable. The little non-human traces she displayed just served to highlight the woman underneath them even more. She completed her spin and then looked up at me, and I was insightful enough to guess at the cause of the slight touch of worry on her features.

Kinje
Kinje
387 Followers