Augur Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Sin Demon, meanwhile, decided that still having her shirt on meant she was overdressed. She whipped off her t-shirt in a swift motion, tossing it into the corner of the room and baring her tiny tits, while leaving me the only person in the room wearing clothes. She shifted around a little, careful not to dislodge my hand from her soaking wet cunt, even as she leaned her head against my shoulder and whispered up to me. "This is how it should be, Master. Surrounded by women, naked and wet and eager. Enthusiastic mouths and cunts and asses for you to take and fill..."

I repeated a little litany in my head, reminding myself that the hot little blonde whispering in my ear was a literal demon of Lust, but god damn was she making a lot of sense right now. My upstairs brain might have had some reservations, but my downstairs brain was in wholehearted agreement. Watching Aubrette's gorgeous auburn curls as she slid her lips along my shaft, while I felt both Cindy and Rose writhing at my touch was... addictive.

I felt Rose cum first. The black haired Puca suddenly clamped her thighs down around my hand, trapping it in place while she squirmed and moaned beside me. My eyes rolled back in my head at the combined assault of sounds and sensations I was experiencing, and Aubrette took that as her queue. The Sidhe woman sped up, no longer trying to swallow my dick, but instead focusing on sustained steady motion to bring me over the edge. Just as I felt my balls begin to pull back, readying themselves to pump my load into my vassal's mouth, I heard Cindy whisper hotly beside me, "Fuck yes, Master, fill the horny slut's mouth while your bitches cum on your hands, fuck yes, fuck fuck FUCK!"

The Sin Demon mirrored Rose, trapping my right hand as well as she came around it. I fired load after load of my hot seed into Aubrette's waiting lips, feeling her swallowing as rapidly as she could. It wasn't enough, and she had to pull back to avoid choking, receiving the last couple spurts across her face. Half drunk with lust, the Sidhe used her hands to gather up the cum which had escaped her, greedily scooping it into her mouth to swallow it before again lowering her head into my lap. Her tongue slid over my cock, causing me to spasm slightly as it brushed along my suddenly oversensitive shaft. I felt Cindy relax her thighs, allowing me to free my hand. Rose made no move to do so, but when I glanced over and saw her playful smile, I realized that was on purpose. She wiggled a little, pressing herself against my sodden fingers, then said brightly, "That was fun! What's for dinner?"

I laughed. On the TV, a light piano and string piece played as the title of the film flashed up, and I realized I had missed fully half of the movie, having no idea what happened after... after... something about a cat, I think. Somehow, it just didn't seem important.

The rest of the evening was spent enjoying dinner together courtesy of Aubrette's talent bringing forth some excellent to-go Tapas. Rose was the first one of the ladies to get dressed, and as tempted as I was to make the other two stay naked, I eventually shook that thought free and asked them to dress. I wanted a reasonably clear head about myself as I sat down to do my own homework. Handing the curvaceous Puca one copy, I sat down on the couch with a pen and started finally filling out my own copy of the same questionnaire about kinks and sexual preferences I had given my Sidhe vassal shortly after meeting her.

It wasn't my first time reading the questions, so I went through it fairly quickly, but it did force me to think about some things in order to give an honest answer. For example, I hadn't put too much thought into it when Aubrette checked the 'enthusiastic consent' option when it asked about 'wearing symbolic ornaments', since that hadn't really come up in our play yet. Looking at that option now immediately brought a vision to mind of all three women, each wearing a color coded collar, and I realized I hadn't given this the attention it really deserved.

I flipped back to the first page once again and actually focused on the task, doing my best to not get distracted. I did, however, use that as something of a guideline. The more easily my mind started conjuring images of one or more of the women being involved in an activity, the more likely I was to mark it as a preference.

Rose was still working on the checklist when I finished, and I resisted the urge to peek over her shoulder. I was very much looking forward to seeing what she put down, but I didn't want to rush or pressure her and wind up with a less accurate result. Instead, I pulled up my laptop, and fired off a couple quick emails to confirm appointments. I realized as I was typing up the last one that I had re-written a sentence three times because my concentration was starting to slip, so I closed the laptop with that particular email unsent, and meandered towards the bathroom to start getting ready for bed.

Aubrette was the only one who had joined me by the time I fell asleep, my arms wrapped around the tall redhead. I had expressed several months back that I enjoyed cuddling when I was drifting off, and if Cindy wasn't already in bed when I started getting ready, the Sidhe would often take that as a cue to join me. I drifted off with the scent of spring flowers and honey filling my nose, Aubrette's back snuggled up to my chest.

********************

When I awoke the following morning, it took a little groping around to discover that I had Cindy draped halfway over me, but the bed was otherwise empty. A noise I didn't immediately recognize, some kind of mechanical 'chgchgchg' sound, drew my attention, so I wandered into the living room, leaving the little demon to her Sloth. There was no sign of Aubrette, which wasn't terribly surprising - she always tried to get her cleaning work scheduled as early as possible, so she could be available later to 'attend your needs, My Lord'. Instead, I discovered Rose hunched over the little coffee table I had salvaged from a college dumpster some years back, with a mass of white fabric and lace spread out in front of her.

The noise was coming from some kind of sewing machine she had placed on top of it, and I watched in fascination for a while as she deftly maneuvered a piece of sheer white cloth through it. I was about to speak when my Gift perked up, warning me of the danger of distracting her with a dull red flash. Nothing disastrous, but not good either. Eventually she paused, and I waited until her hands were free of the device before quietly greeting her. "Morning Rose... sewing machine?"

The curvy Puca started, validating my guess that she hadn't heard me, and turned towards me. She smiled the moment her golden eyes settled on my face, but then shook her head. "Serger. Similar idea but makes more professional looking edges." She held up the piece she had just finished. To my untrained eye, I couldn't see any particular difference, but she was the expert, so I just nodded along. I padded over to the kitchenette, quietly muttering a word of gratitude to Aubrette when I saw there was coffee already brewed.

I poured myself a mug and, while I started adding creamer and sweetener, asked, "Got any plans for the day? Obviously sewing. Serging? What's the verb here?" That got a laugh from Rose, and I smiled to myself. She might have embraced a generally Goth aesthetic - being dressed today in a tight black t-shirt and jeans that hugged her wide hips - but her vibes were relentlessly upbeat.

"Sewing works. Serging is technically correct for what I'm doing right now, but since I'm doing more than just that, the more general word fits. And that depends somewhat on you, Master Jack Sir. I'm usually most productive in the morning... actually, I didn't wake you, did I? I'm sorry if I did, I'm just used to working first thing, otherwise I tend to get distracted..." Rose seemed to realize she was rambling, gave me a helpless shrug, then turned back to her work while I answered.

"I don't think you did. Or at least, I wasn't conscious of the noise until I was out of bed, so no worries there." Now that she brought it to mind, one of the rituals from the book that I hadn't managed to pull off successfully was supposed to create a noise damping effect for some time. If she was going to be using a sewing machine - sorry, serger - in the morning on a regular basis, maybe it was time to give it another try.

I took a sip of coffee, trying to wake up and focus, and realized that Rose had started talking while I was lost in thought and I had missed the first few words. "...for the next few hours, unless my Rider needs me for something. Then I was actually kinda hoping to tag along with you while you work." I had mentioned my schedule to the ladies the evening before, so her knowing I was heading out in the afternoon wasn't a surprise. "I'd normally spend the afternoon napping, gaming, or browsing the internet, but if you're willing to put up with me..."

I held up a hand to interrupt her. "It's not putting up with you, Rose, I'd love to have you come along. I was planning on bringing Cindy anyway, one of my afternoon appointments is for a car restore, and I usually try to have her help with that. Showing up with not one but two gorgeous women can only help my mystique among my clientele. Actually... are you any good at ritual magic?" I paused, then spoke again before she could answer. "Wait, back one step first - what kind of gaming?"

She giggled, and I settled onto the couch nearby to watch her. About half of it was currently occupied by bits of cloth, and what looked like a pattern she had printed out - it didn't look like the flimsy brown paper I vaguely associated with sewing. She searched around for a few moments before answering, eventually finding a bit of heavier cloth and using the serger to join it to the one she had just been working on.

She waited until she was done with that particular work to answer. "First, Master Jack Sir, if you must know... mostly Minecraft and Hearthstone as far as go-to games. I've done the whole MMORPG thing but I kicked the habit when my parents informed me I hadn't left my room in a full day. I've always been a bit of a homebody. Consequence of a couple of parents who were always wary of me attracting too much attention."

She used a bit of wire mesh to hold some cloth in place, and I finally figured out what it was she was working on - some kind of white bustier, which she was in the process of attaching one of the cups to. "And as for the former - I dunno. My parents taught me some of what they called Puca magic, but there was never really enough loose Glamour to try it out. Ooh, maybe I'm secretly super powerful, and all I gotta do is suck your dick to juice me up! C'mon, Master Jack, wanna give it a try?"

I laughed at that, taking another drink of my coffee. "Maybe in a bit. I was actually going to try to pull off a new ritual later today once Aubrette got back, I'd love to see if you're able to help make it work. As for the other thing..." I grinned at her over my coffee cup. "Let me finish my coffee first, and then we'll see."

As Rose settled back in to work, I gathered up the questionnaire she had filled out, snagging my laptop and claiming the far corner of the couch for myself. The Puca's sewing project had taken up most of the available space in my living room, but she paused long enough to help me clear a space to sit. Surrounded by bits of sheer white cloth, lace, and accompanied by the occasional chugging of the serger, I sipped my coffee and read.

And then I pulled up an incognito browser window and started looking some things up, because there were some items the apparently kinky girl had picked that I still wasn't familiar with. A few of them I had looked up for myself when I was taking my own turn with the form, but I hadn't necessarily done any deep reading on options that I didn't recognize at a glance. Looking into what some of the selections are turned me on to a couple of surprisingly serious and somber pages talking about general dos and don'ts for BDSM, and I read on in fascination. At some point, I pulled up a blank text file and started jotting down notes, both because there was a ton of good info out there, and because an idea that occurred to me was going to require some planning and negotiation before I'd be willing to give it a try.

Also some shopping. I did a couple quick searches to try to establish a price range for some of the items I would need, and winced. Maybe I'd start with something less ambitious. I was just paring down my shopping list when Aubrette returned from her morning's work, and as my head took in the tall Sidhe woman, a wicked grin slowly crept across my lips.

********************

Several hours later, all four of us - myself, Cindy, Aubrette, and Rose - were in the Sidhe's conjured ritual room. Cindy was standing just inside the door, and the almost hungry look on her face told me she was probably feeling Envious. I made a mental note to give her some attention later - she could be a little insufferable when in the grip of that particular Sin, so pushing her towards one the others would make my life more pleasant.

The two Fae women were seated to either side of me, all three of us leaning forward to better see the tome open on the floor in front of me. Even after six months of lessons from my bound demon and my vassal, my actual understanding of the magic in the spellbook was pretty limited. I had started to maybe pick up the correlation between the diagrams for motion and the actual gestures they indicated, but very frequently needed Cindy to translate the nuances there. As such, I had little to contribute as Rose and Aubrette debated what one of the pages said.

The ritual was the one I had thought of before, which was supposed to stop sound from going into - and out of - an area. I had gathered that it was probably intended for a room like this one, so you could have a secluded space to perform magic, but also so that you couldn't be spied on by those seeking to steal your secrets. Magicians - or Wizards, or Ritualists, or whatever you would properly call people who used books like this to perform magic - were apparently great hoarders of secrets, reluctant to let anyone else learn the mysteries they had teased out of the universe. Cindy made an offhand comment about magical espionage at some point when we first started trying to decode the book, and the mental image of a wizened man crouching in the bushes to try to overhear the chanting of another wizened old man had stuck with me.

From what I could gather, my Sidhe vassal was pointing out a particular phrase that corresponded, to her understanding, to a commonly used charm of the Noble Sidhe. Rose - with far more vigor - was excitedly disagreeing, since a couple of the words apparently also matched a phrase from an ancient Puca rhyme her parents had taught her. My knowledge of the pronunciation of the letters matched Aubrette's, but since she was the one who had been teaching me the alphabet, that was hardly a surprise. The idea that there might be multiple different ways to interpret a written language was seeping into my head with a distinct feeling of dread. The more I thought about it, the more sense it made. The magicians of old used every means to safeguard their magical secrets they could find, and that could easily mean recording incantations meant to be spoken in different languages using the same character set.

The Fae women didn't seem to be about to come to a consensus, so I held up a hand to try to get their attention. It took a moment for them to notice, but Aubrette trailed off in mid sentence when she realized I wanted to chime in. Rose parted her lips to rebut the statement, but I managed to speak before she could. "Ok, talking through this isn't working. We're just going to try both versions and see if they work. The reagents for this one, I'm pretty sure, are all ones that we've got a ton of, so we burn through some of those and try to make it work."

My High Sidhe immediately nodded her head in acceptance, while Rose narrowed her eyes at me for a moment, but then shrugged. "Sure, if you wanna do it that way..." I leaned over to steal a kiss from first the Puca, then the Sidhe, leading to both of them smiling as I rose and helped them to their feet.

It took several minutes to set aside the items we needed, and I reflected again as I pulled out a bag of gum arabic that I had a vastly easier time obtaining some of these things than whoever wrote this book probably did. Frankincense was put on the same level as gold when you talked about the gifts of the magi, but I could buy a one pound bag on the internet for fifteen bucks. We tried Rose's pronunciation first when performing the ritual, and I had to squeeze her in a firm hug some fifteen or twenty minutes later when it didn't work. We tried Aubrette's next, with a similarly dismal outcome. Then we spent about an hour and a half more trying a couple different slight variations with different gesture patterns and switching up reagents.

I was about to give up when Cindy suggested, "Do both of them at once." I looked between the tall auburn haired Sidhe, and the much shorter, curvaceous Puca, and admitted it sounded like a good idea, but... then my brain fully caught up to what she meant, and I nodded. A few minutes later, I had Aubrette to my left and Rose to my right, both of them speaking in carefully measured tones, focusing on their own incantations to try to avoid interrupting each other or faltering in their speech. Meanwhile I tried to tune out both of them as I went through the series of gestures the text indicated.

It didn't work. It did, however, produce more of an effect than any of our previous efforts, so we decided to try again. And again. And then on the fourth attempt, with both Fae women chanting their own versions of the incantation, I finally hit on the proper combination of materials and gestures to go along with it. The tiny wisps of incense smoke drifting about the room abruptly whirled around, spreading out to settle into the corners of the room and then vanishing. All four of us looked around in wonder and fascination, and I tentatively called out, "Hello?"

I was about ready to be disappointed when I didn't sound any different from usual, until I heard Cindy call out from the door. "Master, it won't work in here. You stay here, I'll step outside to test." The little blonde woman took the few steps she needed to pass the doorframe, then turned around. As I watched, her lips moved, but while I heard something, it was only the faintest whisper. I bounced on my heels excitedly for a moment, then called out her name. She raised an eyebrow, then shook her head and walked back into the room. "Your ritual was a success. I could barely hear that you were speaking, let alone make out any details."

That was cause for celebration, and I spent the next few minutes kissing each of the women in turn. The wildly different tastes each of their mouths had to offer was addictive, and I couldn't help but go for a second round with each after my first pass. As I pulled my tongue out from where it had pushed past her lips to taste her refreshing herbal flavor, I heard a quiet 'mmm' from a couple feet away and turned to see that Cindy had yanked Aubrette down to face level she the tiny blonde could shove her own tongue down the redhead's throat.

I paused for a moment to watch that, while Rose slipped her arms around me and pressed her chest to mine as we both admired the sight. Eventually, I coughed a little and announced, "Ok, we burned up... almost all the time I have before I need to head out to my first appointment. I want to perform this ritual again in Aubrette's bedroom and use that to try to see how long it lasts. We don't usually keep this room around, and I don't know if that means the effect would last through the room not... being... and then being again."