Augur Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy immediately released the tall Sidhe woman, turning to nod to me as she did. Aubrette rose to her full height, her cheeks burning as she too acknowledged my statement, and then all four of us set about gathering things to perform the ritual once more in the other room.

********************

My work day went by in a rush. My schedule was busy, and the time passed very quickly in the company of both Rose and Cindy. Aubrette had offered to stay behind to get some cleaning - and some reading - done on her own, which suited my purposes very well. I used the drive from each client to the next to talk to Rose, making sure she and I were on the same page about some of the things she indicated she had marked as 'enthusiastic consent' on the form.

The conversation started awkward, since... honestly, that was probably entirely on me. I hadn't really been brought up in a culture where we casually talked about kinks and sexual preferences. Six months of living with Cindy got me to the point where I wasn't blushing as red as Aubrette usually did, but it was still difficult for me to push past the ingrained sense that I just shouldn't talk about kinks and sex. Fortunately, not only did Rose apparently not have those hangups, but my bound demon was surprisingly helpful.

Having a beautiful girl unashamedly tell me that she was really looking forward to me spanking her was, it turned out, incredibly hot. Having a little blonde woman give me advice on how not just to do it, but how to maximize the Lust I generated in my partner was hot and useful. I had been a little concerned Cindy would try to derail the conversation, since she had a habit of taking any sexual topic and trying to turn it into a sexual encounter. Instead, the Sin Demon just occasionally chimed in with some solid advice about how to make sure we avoided any missteps that would ruin the mood. Or, you know, cause actual harm.

I probably didn't give my best actual work that day, since I was a little distracted throughout each of my consultations, but I know I got through each of them with a smile on my face.

We also made one stop before heading home, since I needed a couple of things for the evening's plans.

********************

By all rights, I should have been tired when we pulled into my apartment's parking lot. The sun was long since set and it had been a full day. Instead, though, I was practically buzzing with anticipation. I passed Sara as we headed towards my apartment, giving the athletic hispanic woman a distracted smile and wave as she raised an eyebrow while we walked past her. It was only when I reached the stairs that I realized the bag I was carrying in front of myself was clearly marked with the name of an adult toy store.

I was too excited to care, and I started up the three flights of stairs needed to reach my apartment. I blinked in surprise when I recognized the same striking Black woman I had spoken to in the library walking down them. I hadn't known she lived in the same apartment complex, let alone building. I supposed it made sense, though - I had gone to that library since it was the nearest one. I really needed to check for a nametag next time I visited. I shook the thought off, focusing on my own more immediate future.

I held my apartment door open for my two companions, then stepped through and locked up behind us. Aubrette was just in the process of putting down a trade paperback and rising from the couch, dropping into a quick curtsey when she saw me. I flashed a grin at her, and I couldn't keep it from widening when she saw the predatory look on my face. I let that sink in, then barked out two quick commands. "Strip. Kneel."

Even as the Sidhe woman's face flushed red, she scrambled to obey, pulling off her blouse and bra first, then dropping both her skirt and panties to the floor. Her knees hit the carpet with a soft thump, then she started gathering up her discarded clothes while she waited for further orders. By the time I walked around the couch to sit down in front of her, her garments were neatly stacked and folded on the floor next to her.

I looked down at the blushing redhead kneeling naked before me. She kept her head raised as she sat back on her feet, but her eyes remained downcast and despite her upright posture, her face stayed flush. I leaned forward, sliding my hand down her shoulder to cup one of her full breasts, then started teasing the nipple while I turned my head to address Cindy and Rose. "You know what I have planned, so go wait in the bedroom. We'll be right in."

Rose winked at me before letting out a nervous giggle and rushing into the bedroom. The Sin Demon simply gave me an enigmatic smile, then sauntered after the curvy Puca, putting a deliberate wiggle into her slender hips as she did. I watched until they were both past the doorway, then turned to Aubrette. Squeezing her breast once more, I let my fingers trail back up her face, capturing her chin and tilting it up until she was looking at me. Lowering my voice a little, I addressed her seriously, "I know what you wrote and said, that you're comfortable helping me with basically anything I would want to do with other women, but before I bring you into this, I want to double-check. I'm going to play with Rose, and we've agreed to play hard. Well, a little hard, at first - I'm a newcomer to this. Are you still comfortable not just being in the room, but assisting me as I need?"

The Sidhe swallowed visibly, but nodded, her chin shifting against my fingers. When I didn't release her, and instead waited, she parted her full lips to speak. "Yes, my Lord. Your concubine will assist you in any way you desire. Your... your Sidhe will tell you if she is overwhelmed or if your orders bring more discomfort than excitement, as ordered." Her voice grew so soft I could barely understand her as she added, "Your... dirty wench is very excited to watch what you do with the Puca woman."

That verbal assent was what I had been looking for. I kept a hold of her chin long enough to lean down and claim her soft lips, tasting honey and strawberry as my tongue darted past them. Then I released her and stood. Looking down, I ordered, "You will crawl after me to the bedroom, then remain on hands and knees until given further orders." With that, I walked over and stepped through the door to Aubrette's bedroom. In truth, I hadn't actually slept in my own bed for months now, so it was my bedroom as much as hers, but I still hadn't adjusted to thinking of it like that.

Inside, Cindy had already stripped naked, and the little blonde was standing by the side of the bed unpacking the small bag of purchases I brought home. Rose was seated on the edge of the bed, kicking her feet idly, a slightly nervous smile on her lips. She was wearing a black and red t-shirt that stretched tightly across her heavy bra and a knee length pleated black skirt, fidgeting with the hem of the latter in her hands. I walked across to her to give her another kiss, reassuring her, then turned to watch my redheaded Sidhe vassal crawl on hands and knees into the room.

The tall woman moved gracefully even on hands and knees, her head pointed down so all she could see was the floor directly in front of her. Her full breasts swayed gently beneath her, and the way her hips swung back and forth as she crawled was enough to bring my cock from half mast to full erection. I waited until she had crawled to within a few feet of me and stopped before stepping over to Cindy. Holding my hands out, I accepted the bottle of lube and the black silicone butt plug she handed me, then moved around to lower myself to my knees behind Aubrette.

The Sidhe woman gasped when she felt my fingers reach between her legs, finding the lips of her cunt already slick, soaked with lubrication at the shame she felt. I teased her for a few moments, letting my fingertips push just past her entrance, then withdrawing them to lick them clean. Then I popped the cap of the bottle and announced quietly, "This is going to be cold." I held the tube over the redhead's full ass and squeezed, watching the translucent fluid within pour out and drip down. When the first bead of it slid onto Aubrette's puckered ass, the Sidhe shivered, her hips wiggling, but then straightened as quickly as she could.

I placed a single finger at my vassal's rear entrance, applying gentle pressure as I rubbed the lube I had just applied around in slow circles. Then, once both her asshole and my finger were well coated, I slowly slipped my fingertip into her ass. I began to pump my finger in and out slowly, working the lube deeper and deeper within her, eventually using my free hand to add more of the slippery liquid, following the creed of 'you can never have too much lube.' When she relaxed enough that I could freely slide my finger to the third knuckle into her ass, I spent a few moments pumping my hand back and forth, drawing a throaty moan from the Sidhe, then a gasp when I withdrew.

Instead, I dumped another load of lube onto the butt plug, coating it thoroughly, then placed the tip at the now slick entrance to the Sidhe's ass. I began applying gentle, relentless pressure, and watching as her tight ring slowly yielded to my advance was incredibly sexy. Within a few moments, the widest part of the plug was pushing past her asshole, and the whole thing suddenly slid forward until the flared base hit her butt. I gave the base a couple of experimental twists and turns to ensure it was securely filling her ass, then stood. As I did, I reached towards Cindy and accepted the towel she handed me, using that to clean the spare lube from my hands. Then I accepted the small black box she handed me and immediately pressed a button.

Aubrette let out an involuntary moan, her hips swaying as a distinctive buzzing sound filled the room. The plug she now wore in her ass vibrated on its lowest setting, and my SIdhe vassal couldn't keep her hips still as it stimulated her. I murmured a quiet thanks to Cindy, then looked to the writhing redhead once more. "Aubrette, that's going to stay there while you assist me. I want you to stand up now and do your best to help me, and provide everything I ask for. If at any point you get close to cumming, that's great - I just need you to announce to the room as soon as you do, and ask your Lord for permission first."

It took her a moment to respond, but eventually the Sidhe's melodious voice rang out. "Yes, my Lord. I... I understand." I watched as she slowly, carefully rose to her feet. Her legs buckled once, but she regained her balance an instant later and stepped forward to stand at my side. I smiled at the nude and blushing woman, and she shivered in response - but rather than pulling away from me, she took an involuntary half-step forward. I patted her on the cheek, then turned around once more. Rose was still seated on the edge of the bed, watching in fascination, while Cindy had one of her hands between her own legs and was lightly stroking the bald lips of her pussy. It was the former who was to be the star of the show tonight, though, so that's where I turned my focus.

I held out my arms towards Rose, and the Puca hopped off the edge of the bed and stepped forward to embrace me. I took a moment to just squeeze the curvy little thing, hugging her close. Then I leaned down and planted a kiss on the top of her head, and whispered, "Arms up, I want to take your clothes off of you." She obeyed without hesitation, putting her feet together and stretching her arms above her head. She was taller than Cindy, but still enough shorter than me that once I peeled her tight shirt off of her, I was able to easily lift it past her head to toss it into the corner. I leaned down, arms wrapping around her once more as I worked at the heavy strap of her bra, releasing the hooks until I could pull the undergarment free. Tossing it aside as well, I returned my attention to her chest, marveling still at the size of the things.

The Puca's tits were enormous, and even as they hung heavily on her chest, they were lifted by the way she held her arms over her head. I couldn't help myself, sinking my hands into their yielding flesh, groping and squeezing them, and eventually dropping to one knee to bury my face in her cleavage. She giggled at that, but made no move to stop me - or even to lower her arms - instead wiggling herself from side to side a little to help squish my face into her fathomless cleavage.

I can't say that I eventually had enough, because I don't think it will ever be possible for me to get enough of Rose's massive rack, but after a couple minutes I pulled back, gasped in a good lungful of air after nearly smothering myself, then set to sliding off the woman's skirt and panties. A minute later, and the curvy Puca was twisting side to side, fully naked, arms still over her head.

I reached up, guiding her hands down to place them around me again, wrapping my own around her shoulders for another embrace. I didn't linger, though, because as delightful as having my arms full of the Puca's delicious figure was, I had plans.

I gestured up towards the bed, instructing her, "Lie down on your chest, arms and legs spread." Rose turned and crawled up to obey, positioning herself as close to the center of the mattress as she could. I walked a slow semicircle around the bed, admiring not just the Puca, but also the Sin Demon still lightly touching herself, and the redheaded Sidhe doing her best to ignore the plug still gently vibrating in her ass. The tableau was absolutely sublime, and I indulged in a moment of reflecting that a year ago I would never have guessed this was even an option.

I took a few moments to wash my hand - Cindy having brought in a bowl of warm water for that very purpose - just to be on the safe side.

I realized that I was overdressed for the occasion, and spent a few moments stripping myself nude. My erection proudly led the way, bobbing ahead of me as I went to retrieve the set of straps I used to tie Aubrette to the big chair some months back. They had made additional appearances in the bedroom since then, and I always made sure they were somewhere easy to find. I wrapped the velcro around Rose's wrists first, then her ankles, and only then moved to attach the other ends of the cloth straps to the bed. The fact that Aubrette had chosen a full four poster bed turned out to be extremely useful for my purposes, because it meant I had perfectly convenient anchor points for the straps. It only took a couple minutes before Rose was tied down, spreadeagled in the middle of the bed, unable to either withdraw her arms or close her thighs.

I took advantage of this, crawling up onto the mattress between her legs and reaching towards her sex. Even before touching her pussy, my fingertips felt the moisture soaking her thighs from where she had been leaking long before I started to undress her. When my finger parted the lips of her cunt, it encountered heat and nectar, and very little resistance, slipping inside the Puca easily. I spent a few long moments just slowly pushing my finger inside of her to the second knuckle, then pulling it out, only to repeat the motion. She squirmed, writhing as best she could in the restraints, trying desperately to angle her hips to get more of my finger inside of her, but I carefully pulled my hand back to ensure that I controlled the pace of penetration.

Eventually, I withdrew my hand, bringing it to my mouth to lick it clean of her juices. The contrast in the flavors of all three women was something I very much looked forward to exploring. This wasn't the night for it, but one evening soon I was going to line up a buffet of pussy and perform some taste tests.

I shifted, crawling forward a little and then kneeling up, using my own knees to nudge hers apart. I reached one hand down and started drawing slow, lazy circles on the Puca's thick backside, just sliding my fingers over the skin, touching and caressing her. She wiggled a little, trying to maximize contact, but as bound as she was that was about the most she could contribute.

Then, I lifted my hand, and brought it down on the right side of her ass with a sharp slap that filled the room. In my peripheral vision, I watched Aubrette's knees buckle, and a savage grin split my lips. If she was going to be this affected by the appetizer, I couldn't wait to see how my beautiful Sidhe concubine reacted to the main course.

I spent several long minutes alternating between lightly stroking and caressing Rose's ass with my hand, and delivering single stinging slaps to it. I watched the way her flesh jiggled in response. I listened to the gasps of pain - and pleasure - she let out at the treatment. I slipped a hand down to touch the parted lips of her pussy, feeling how she gushed moisture. Eventually, I decided that it was time to change things up. I placed my hand directly over one bright red handprint on the Puca's backside, and told her, "I'm going to deliver twenty more of those. I want you to count them out for me. At ten, I'm going to pause, and you're going to tell me what you're feeling, so I want to make sure you pay attention. Understand?"

The frantic way the Fae woman nodded her head against the covers told me that she didn't just understand, she was wildly enthusiastic about the idea. I lifted my hand high, and brought it down hard. My palm stung, but I was sure that was nothing compared to the impact she felt on her pale posterior. Rose's voice cried out in a sharp moan, and I was suddenly very glad that we'd taken the time to perform the soundproofing ritual earlier in the day. This was not something I wanted the neighbors calling the cops to investigate.

After a few more moments wiggling, Rose got her senses together enough to announce, "One!". I grinned, and as swiftly as I was able I delivered another slap to mirror the first one. "Two!" I spent some time again caressing and touching her ass, then delivered several more hard blows, my palm slapping against her ass in a rapid staccato. "Three! Four! Five! Six!"

I gave her a few moments to recover, resting my hand on reddened stinging flesh as Rose rocked her hips, desperate for any kind of contact between her legs. Only when her movements again slowed did I lift my hand, delivering several more. "S-Seven! Eightnineten!!" As the Puca called out, trying to keep up with the impacts, I let my fingers slide between her thighs, pushing my index and middle finger within her without warning. She was absolutely soaked, her cunt sodden and sloppy with her moisture. Her channel clamped down around my fingers, desperately squeezing at them as I rocked my hand back and forth to pump them into her.

Without stopping, or even slowing my fingers as they pushed into her cunt, I put on my best conversational voice and asked my Puca companion, "So... tell me what you're feeling, Rose."

The Fae woman rolled her hips, again pressing her ass back against me and trying to get additional penetration. When she spoke, her voice was less bubbly than usual, instead coming out languid and smokey. "Mmm, I'm feeling Master Jack's big fingers inside me. I'm feeling like my naughty cunt wants more." She twisted, pulling at her bonds but finding little slack in the fabric straps. "I'm feeling helpless and turned on, and like I really, really can't wait to have a dick inside me. Your dick, Master Jack. I really can't wait for your dick. I feel like my ass still stings, but also like I need more. Your Puca bitch can take it, Master Jack. Give me what I need."

I pumped my fingers a few more times rapidly, then pulled them out, eliciting a groan of need from Rose. This time, rather than licking them clean, I motioned for Aubrette to step to the edge of the bed. She did, and I leaned over to slide my wet fingers past her lips. The tall Sidhe woman moaned, her knees buckling again so she almost collapsed on the bed as her tongue worked to lick my fingers clean. When I withdrew them a few moments later, I immediately brought my hand down on Rose's ass, delivering another stinging slap. Her voice was thick with desire as she announced, "Eleven!"