Augur Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I delivered the next nine promised blows in as uneven a rhythm as I could manage, and each was answered with my Puca's increasingly husky voice counting them out. By the time she announced the twentieth, her hips were working all on their own, slowly grinding and rotated as she attempted to bring her needy sex in contact with something - anything - to provide it with stimulation. I provided only the slightest tease of satisfaction, slipping my fingers between her thighs to let my fingertips slide over her swollen clit before removing them.

Once more, my eyes turned to Aubrette. The redhead was again standing upright, the rapid rise and fall of her full chest spoke to her arousal almost as much as the slick moisture I could see starting to drip down her thighs. I fixed my eyes on hers, staring into their crystal blue depths for a moment, then instructing her, "Use your magic, conjure a flogger for me." I paused, realizing she might not know exactly what I meant, and clarified, "Several strands of leather, about a foot long, all bound together with a handle."

I'm not sure if it was my clarification, or if my vassal already knew what I was talking about, but Aubrette produced results almost instantly. Watching her Conjure something was always fascinating. She reached one of her hands out, and almost as though it disappeared into a drawer I couldn't see, I simply lost track of it for a moment. Then she pulled it back, withdrawing a mass of soft woven purple leather strands that braided into a tightly wrapped hilt. I smiled at her as I accepted it. "Thank you, my dear."

Turning back, I spent a moment examining Rose in the center of the bed. The Puca was still gently pulling at her bonds, having wrapped her hands around the strips of fabric tying her arms to the bedposts. She didn't really seem to be actually trying to escape, though. It was almost as though each tug on the fabric, each time her legs twitched as though to close her thighs and were stopped, she was actually checking to make sure she was securely held. Her hips still rolled, though they had slowed slightly when my attentions shifted. Her full ass was covered in bright red handprints - most of them overlapping, but there were clear marks from my fingers in places. Unable to resist, I reached my left hand down and laid it over my own handprint. The skin there was very slightly raised, and I could feel heat roiling off of it. I squeezed, and Rose immediately moaned, shifting as best she could to press back into my hand.

"I'm going to fuck you." My tone was as matter of fact as I could manage - though I think my excitement betrayed me and snuck into my voice. "I think, actually, I'm going to fuck your pussy for a while first, then fuck your ass."

"Yes! Yes please, Master Jack, Sir. I can feel you. I can feel how much you want to ride me. You don't have to hide it from me. You can't hide it from me. Please, Sir, please use me." Rose wiggled her hips, her whole body doing its best to entice me to act on my words.

I answered by bringing the flogger down on my own hand, where it still laid against her ass. I winced a little at the feeling, even as Rose let out a low needy moan. I didn't want to start using it on her without knowing how much it hurt, so while I let her feel the sting of that where the tails stretched past my own skin, the first blow was intended to help me calibrate and figure out how much force to use.

I followed that up by a couple of slightly lighter strokes across the Fae woman's shoulders. The sound of the leather impacting her was different from what I expected, softer - a far cry from the whip-crack I had been anticipating. Her reaction, though, was every bit as intense as I hoped. She cried out, but rather than protesting, what she called was a breathy, "Yes! More!"

I delivered. I spent the next several minutes getting a feel not just for the flogger, but also for Rose. I tested different speed strikes, whipping the flogger through the air so that it barely grazed her, then letting it fall with heavier strikes. Each time, the Puca bucked against the whip, shifting to position herself to maximize contact. She occasionally cried out for more, but each brush of the tails seemed to rob her of some of her coherence until she was wordlessly moaning.

I turned my eyes to take in the reaction of the other two women in the room. Cindy had, at some point in the last few minutes, leaned herself against the back wall and lifted one of her knees up, her foot propped on the bed. Her bald cunt was on full display, hidden only by the fingers she was still working over it, occasionally dipping one of her slender digits inside herself to gather more moisture to then rub into her clit. Her expression mirrored the lust I heard in Rose's voice, and I knew that in this environment the tiny blonde was likely fully in the grip of my favorite Sin.

Aubrette, meanwhile, was trying her best to keep her stoic servant's face on, to be a dutiful attendant to her Lord, but her body - and her loins - betrayed her. The redhead's hips swayed in little circles as she rubbed her thighs together, the tips of her nipples were as stiff as I had ever seen, and as I brought the flogger down across Rose's shoulders, I watched my oath-bound Sidhe's lips part to mirror the gasp of desire the Puca let out. I leaned over, holding out the flogger to her and instructing, "Put that away for now, Concubine, and give me one of the same spurs you gave me for Halloween."

The moment I made that demand, Rose's hips bucked back as she found enough slack in the straps tying her to the bed to let her raise her ass into the air. Doing so fully exposed her drenched cunt, her asshole squeezing and flexing above it as she offered her body up to me. I reached over to pat the Puca's reddened ass gently while Aubrette fetched the item I requested, quietly murmuring, "Not yet, dear. Remember, one more thing first." I accepted the item the tall Sidhe handed me, holding it up to the light to examine it more closely. The spur was a delicate thing - silver metal forming a wheel of small spikes mounted on an axis. That, in turn, was attached to a slender metal rod, which widened and split into two prongs meant to fit around the back of a boot. A leather strap at the front of those held it in place - it was how I mounted it to my costume boots the night I met Rose.

Tonight, the only part I really cared about was the spinning wheel. I tested it with my finger first, rolling it along my skin. The spikes weren't really sharp - they pressed into my skin hard enough for me to feel them, but weren't going to actually break skin and draw blood without some serious pressure. They were perfect for my purposes.

Holding the spur by the metal rod, I let the wheel just barely make contact with the reddened skin of Rose's ass. The moment she felt the pointed metal begin to dig in, she gasped. At first, her hips dropped, shying away from the contact, but as the sensations sunk into her lust-addled mind, the naturally masochistic Fae woman groaned and pressed herself back into it. I slowly rolled the disk along her skin, leaving a trail of tiny indentations in the reddened skin, little white marks that faded a few seconds later. I watched in fascination, leaning down close so I could see the work the ring of metal did.

For several long minutes, the only sound in the room was the quiet buzzing of the plug Aubrette still wore, and the breathy moans Rose let out at my ministrations. At this point, I was coming to realize that I wasn't really a sadist - the act of causing pain wasn't doing much for me by itself - but watching how the vivacious Puca who recently entered my life moaned and writhed was something I was going to do again and again. Even as her body slowly relaxed itself, her struggles starting to tire her, I noticed that her fingers never once released the straps she still held in a white-knuckled grip.

After a few minutes, I passed the spur back to Aubrette, and it vanished as she relaxed her concentration on it. I then looked to Cindy, who had one of her fingers buried to the second knuckle inside her own cunt. She didn't even wait for me to speak, using her other hand to pass over the same bottle of lube I had used earlier. I accepted it and turned my full attention on the spreadeagled woman on my bed. Setting the lube down next to her, I took a few moments to remove the velcro around each of her ankles, releasing her legs. Moments after the second strap slipped from her skin, the Puca was pulling her knees up, raising her ass into the air in front of me, offering herself to me. The scent of arousal filled the room - not just Rose's herbal flavor, but the honeyed sweetness of Aubrette, and the spicy tang of my Sin Demon.

I was more than ready at this point, so I didn't delay things any longer. I knelt up behind Rose, lined up the head of my raging erection, and slammed my hips forward. The walls of her cunt spasmed around her as she welcomed me home, groaning her appreciation when words failed her. I brought my hands down, wrapping them around her waist for leverage, and then I started fucking her. Beyond turned on, the mood in the room, the utter overflow of arousal, had me pounding away in a frenzy, slamming my hips against the Puca's reddened ass. She cried out as I bumped into her still tender skin, and I could feel the flutter of the walls of her cunt around me on every thrust.

What felt like seconds later, she cried out, her entire body shaking and her pussy spasming wildly, a sudden orgasm rushing over her and leaving her gasping for breath. I rode it out, my hips slowly churning, before leaning forward to whisper in her ear, "I'm going to ride your ass now, Rose."

She managed her first word in probably fifteen or twenty minutes, another shudder passing through her as she begged simply, "Please!"

I snatched the bottle Cindy had handed me earlier, popping the cap and squirting a healthy amount directly onto the Puca's still twitching asshole, feeling the cool of the viscous liquid as it slid down her skin onto where my cock still rested inside her. I then slowly withdrew myself from her molten cunt, placing the head of my dick higher. I didn't try to thrust in immediately, but instead used my dick to rub a combination of her own juices and lube into her light brown pucker. And then more lube, and then more again as I squirted more onto both her ass and my own dick. Only when I was fully coated did I use a hand to steer myself against the tight ring of muscle and push forward.

With a surprising amount of ease, I felt her open up to accept me. My slick cock slid forward, claiming my Puca's ass, impaling her until I felt my hips meet her ass, sheathing myself in her entirely. She shuddered, moaning again wordlessly at the fullness. Then I raised one hand up and brought it down, slapping her ass again.

I felt her twitch, the ring of muscles at the base of my cock suddenly flexing and squeezing down on me as she came again.

That was my signal, and I grabbed her hips once more, starting to pump into her. Time and again I thrust forward, slamming my cock deep into her ass, then pulling back until she nearly forced me out. I can't say I gave no thought to her pleasure, because her desperate moans filled my ears, but I admitted to myself that right then, I was doing this for me. I was doing it because I thought Rose was gorgeous, and she was mine, and her ass belonged to me.

I fucked her ass. Time passed, but I lost track of it, lost myself in the feel of my cock plundering and using the Puca's tight hole. At some point, I heard Aubrette suddenly call out, "MyLordPlease! PleaseYourConcubineBitchNeedsToCum! Oh fuck, Lord please! Please!"

I responded instantly, my eyes locking on where the redhead was swaying next to the bed, rubbing her thighs together to stimulate herself. My hand reached out to snatch the little remote I had dropped on the bed, pressing one of the buttons twice in succession and causing the buzzing noise to louden as the vibrating plug intensified. Then I called out, my own voice shaky with effort, "Cum for me."

Three voices answered. Aubrette fell forward onto the bed, her head bumping up against Rose's thigh as she orgasmed. Cindy's husky voice joined her as she brought herself off with her fingers, fully in the embrace of the Lust that filled the room. Rose's ass clamped down on the base of my cock, squeezing tight as she was brought to yet another orgasm impaled on my shaft.

Hearing three women all cumming at my command was too much. Without warning, I slammed my hips forward involuntarily, my balls pulsing and pumping load after load of my cum deep inside Rose's bowels. She cried out, wordlessly exulting in the feel of my orgasm as I gave her exactly what the ancient Puca tradition demanded, and rode the Mount I claimed to my own satisfaction.

Fifteen minutes later, I was lying in the middle of the bed, with Rose curled up against me on one side and Aubrette on the other. I gently stroked their backs, whispering whatever sweet reassurances came to mind as the two began to slowly relax and recover. Cindy had needed only moments, so I had called on her to help provide water, chocolate, and wet washcloths to quickly clean up.

I felt my own eyelids grow heavy as I relaxed in the embrace of two beautiful, literally magical women, and I let myself drift into a deeply satisfied sleep.