August

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'That's it - fuck me, Baby. Fuck me hard.'

I complied. In my current state of excitement, I was unsure how long I could last, but I intended to do my best to satisfy her. I pushed in as far as I could, and pulled out, back and forth, again and again. I wasn't rough, but I wasn't gentle either. She moaned as plowed her. Between us, we were wet enough that there was very little friction, but I knew that no matter what I did, I could not last more than a few minutes. I was far too excited from my earlier activities, and my body longed for release with a vigour my mind could not calm. It was a challenge, but I really did hope she would get to the finish line before I did. I leaned down and kissed her again. A deep, wet, possessive kiss to tell her every square inch of her mouth was mine (along with the rest of her body).

My tongue met hers, and they circled each other like wild animals vying for dominance. I relaxed mine momentarily to give her a chance, and she pushed back into my mouth. I sucked on her tongue and lips as I rode her, and it was enough. I could feel her starting to quiver again, gently at first, and then her body shuddered and she screamed in pleasure. It was enough to bring me to orgasm as well. I let go of her hands and put my arms around her, holding her tight as I exploded deep inside her. I wanted her to enjoy my pleasure as I had enjoyed her. I moaned, somewhat more quietly than she, as my essence emptied into her. I kept up our kissing, and stayed inside her until I went soft.

She was practically purring with pride and pleasure. 'That was wonderful!'

I had to agree, but it wasn't quite over yet. I hate to leave a girl dirty down there. I said 'we're not done yet,' as I slid down her body and began to lick her clean of our co-mingled flavours.

12