Augusta's Conversion Pt. 01

Story Info
Augusta's experimentation continues.
2.1k words
4.4
31.2k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This is the sequel to my prior story, Lesbian Conversion Therapy. I really enjoyed writing it so I shall continue! I recommend you read the prior instalment which sets up what's going on and how we got there, but you do you honey).

Augusta awoke to the sight she dreaded most in the world: the room she was last in. Her body covered in goosebumps from the cold, her alabaster waif-like form still strapped to her table.

'What happened? I was put through that fucking electro-machine, then...' her thoughts trailed off, reflecting on her situation. Augusta feared she may never be allowed out, or that her suffering would only increase. Then her thoughts shifted to her captor.

"Erika."

Her voice was small and soft, yet she spat the name out like a bitter coffee. She remembered every little detail about her. Her hair like a cruel and cold night, messily thrown behind her hair. Her body, the antithesis of everything Augusta was. Worst of all was her smile. It was not a cruel smile. It was not the smile of a vindictive woman, burning with smothered wrath at the loss of her youth and beauty. Augusta would have loved to have explained Erika, to have been able to easily tell herself that she was a resentful sow whose tits had once pointed upward, whose stomach was once lean, whose legs were once not blemished by cellulite. Were this true Erika would have simply been getting perverse revenge on her younger, slimmer foe. No.

For when Erika looked down at Augusta and smiled as she left, she did so with a softness, a motherly warmth. Like she held a soft spot for Augusta in her heart.

That her kidnapper was not an angry succubus was all the more infuriating to Augusta. To take her mind off of this Augusta scanned her room, she had yet to do so as she had been preoccupied until now. The walls featured several large, framed photos and paintings of nude women and of lesbian sex. Augusta had studied Psychology in Sixth Form, she knew what the idea behind this was. Classical conditioning; as with the day prior they made her involuntarily aroused and then hoped she would begin to associate the neutral stimulus, women, with that arousal.

'No. Fuck no. I will not become some pussy-munching dyke. Especially not with that fat whore as my 'personal researcher' or whatever the hell'.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Auguta's room had no clock, and no windows, so she could only guess it had been around 40 minutes from the time she woke up the door slowly creaking open, revealing her only human contact in this strange place.

"Hey there sweetie, sorry I'm late, I had to go make your preparations ready for your transfer".

"'Transfer' me the fuck out of here, bitch". Augusta spat back, gritting her teeth.

"No no silly, your transfer to your room! Your roommate is very excited, I'm sure you two will get along great. She arrived only about a week or two ago". Erika was chirpy as ever, and began pulling things out of her bag. Augusta didn't want to mention it for fear of looking weak and of putting her captors in a stronger bargaining position, but she had not drunk or eaten anything since the day before. She began to make out what Erika was conjuring from her handbag: a blueberry muffin and full-fat milk.

Erika saw the hungry captive gazing longingly at her treats, and mused; "I'm glad you like them, I thought you'd be famished so I brought your favourite breakfast. Don't worry, when you're in your room you'll be given plenty to eat and drink".

Augusta was taken-aback by this. "How did you know? How long have you been watching me?"

"Since we first heard you'd be a good candidate for our research. We try to make the stay here pleasant for our subjects, I especially". She opened the small bottle of milk first, holding it by Augusta's lips and tipping gently. Augusta quickly downed half the bottle before Erika tilted it back. She then started breaking the muffin up into smaller pieces.

"None of the others have ever actually tried some of the methods we use, but I didn't think that was right. So, I decided I should at least see what you guys go through. I did a one-week stint, and gosh, I have the utmost respect for you!" She began to feed the small blonde, who was only half-listening as she engulfed the muffin. As she ate, her lips accidentally brushed against Erika's fingers, and at once point even her nimble tongue. Erika's soft cheeks went a soft pink at this. Augusta's lips were one of her best features, next to her eyes. They were, unlike her board-like body, full-bodied, and the colour of red apples.

Erika put away the bottle, and smiled softly at Augusta.

"What?" barked Augusta, who hated being stared at even when she was not naked and bound.

"Nothing, sweetie. You look incredible, is all I would say".

"I didn't ask, why would I care what you think of me? You look like a sack of potatoes with water balloons for a chest". Not her finest insult but Augusta thought she may hit a nerve somewhere with it. Erika only chuckled however, and began to lift and move her breasts around gently.

"I suppose you're right, I was never built like you even at your age. I've always been soft-bodied. But I suppose it matters less when you have these". She jostles her tits around, causing Augusta to look away in shame and revulsion. "I know you just despise busty girls, envy of course. It's part of why I'm the one stood here now, telling you about how I used to break up relationships back in school because of them. D-cup at 14, you know?"

"So what, I'm meant to be impressed that because you have a fat chest you slept with a bunch of horny teen boys in school?! At least I can go for a run without hitting myself in the face with those tumours."

Erika giggled again, "Uhm, excuse you, I don't believe I mentioned boys, did I?"

Augusta tried to spit back a retort, but failed. She only spluttered slightly as she realised what Erika meant. As Erika bared a triumphal smirk, Augusta muttered under her breath:

"Dyke".

Augusta watched Erika's playful, friendly smile warp and twist like metal in a forge. Wickedness was written across Erika's face, and she slowly stepped towards Augusta, who was stuck in place like a mouse nailed to the floor. Augusta watched as Erika's hands slowly moved towards her outstretched right foot, the woman taking the blonde's dainty extremity in her long but dexterous fingers. She began to slowly knead and rub Augusta's sole.

"What the fuck? Get off now". Augusta was not asking nicely, she hated having her feet touched. She was not only unbearably ticklish, her feet had always been a source of irritation for her. Most girls with this issue see it arise from their feet being too large, or oddly-shaped so heels are uncomfortable. Augusta's feet befitted her, small, pale, and no less dainty than any other part of her. They were however...'sensitive'. Yes, they were ticklish, greatly so. But they also seemed to have a mainline to her erogenous zones, and functioned as a minor one in themselves. Many women find this of course, but it took very little for Augusta to register a hum in her nether regions when her feet were massaged. One pedicure had established this some years ago, and she vowed never to go again.

And Erika was merciless. What would have been to any other person a pleasant stress-relief was maddening Augusta. Her skin went flush, her belly had a fire in it, and her heart was pounding like a marching drum. Erika was either trained or experienced in being a masseuse, her thumbs digging into the most taught and inaccessible of Augusta's muscles. The blonde's legs would have been shaking, were she not bound. It was some minutes into this agony that Erika looked up at Augusta and shone her caring, motherly smile again. Then she moved her face down, closer and closer to Augusta's sole, and kissed her soft skin with a delicate touch. This alone drove Augusta to knew levels of torment. Erika's lips were thick and glossy, like maraschino cherries. What made it all the worse was that brilliantly distinctive noise of a kiss on skin. Sharp and sweet; the sound rung through Augusta's head like church bells. Over and over it struck like an erotic thunder. Augusta's mind was running rampant with nothing, no conscious thought she could catch. Her mind was moving faster than she could. Her body, too, was slipping from her grasp.

Augusta, therefore, did not notice how she had laid her head back on the leather of her table. She did not notice her eyelids fall like an executioner's axe, heralding darkness and loss. She did not notice how her toes curled, how her nipples pointed upward like monuments to ancient gods, how her legs spread either side of a veritable fountain, or how her breathing had matured into those breathy; weak moans.

Erika's lips broke from Augusta's sole. Augusta began to open her eyes in a daze, aware only of the thumping desire from her core.

"Now, call me a cheat, but I was just too curious". Erika's voice broke the prolonged silence. "You see, we've been wanting to try out these erotropics we've developed, and I thought you'd be an excellent test!"

"W-what?" Augusta's thoughts returned to her, but did nothing to quell the caged beast of desire burning between her thighs.

"You know, like an aphrodisiac? Only one that isn't just oysters or strawberries. One that actually affects your neurotransmitters. Give them to a nun and she'll be ordering a vibrator within the hour. You weren't the first human test, don't worry. Again, I don't believe in making others test theories I'm not willing to try myself". She giggled, "That was a fun weekend!"

"Y-you...drugged me?" Augusta quivered. She knew she had lost control yesterday. But she thought she would know what to expect when it happened again, she thought she could resist it should they try something like it a second time. But she knew she could not battle her own brain. If Erika wanted her wet, she would be wet. If Erika wanted her to orgasm...she couldn't bare to finish that thought.

"Oh hush sweetie, I'm here to look out for you! I would never abuse my position to do anything to harm you". She knelt down and crept slowly closer to Augusta's throbbing slit, so desperate it was scarlet and swollen. Her lips parted so far even her labia were slightly visible, a rarity for a girl with such a neat gash. Erika began to lay soft kisses upon Augusta's weak thighs, leaving bright marks with every touch from her lip-gloss. Augusta's breathing was like a rodent's; shallow and quick. She watched wordlessly as Erika's face came closer and closer than anyone's had ever been to her most sensitive area.

'Fuck no no no no she can't do this! I won't have a dyke touch me there!' and other, similar thoughts shot through Augusta's mind like bullets, but her aching clit allowed only one, meek thought to counter these protestations:

'Please kiss my pussy, Erika'.

Augusta gasped softly as Erika's hot breath washed upon her aching slit. Augusta closed her eyes and gritted her teeth, but then-

A weak kiss barely an inch North of her love-button. Augusta's mouth hung agape as Erika walked behind her, before leaning in and whispering;

"I think it's time we get you to your room, hun. Oh, and don't feel too down about not keeping yourself decent. You did well not to moan". Erika then let out a very faint mimic of such a noise, which set Augusta alight like a forest fire. "I'm proud of you, sweetie". Augusta felt Erika plant a gentle kiss upon her left cheek, before grabbing an aerosol can from behind her.

"N-no, please don-" Augusta tried to protest, but was cut off.

"Sleep well, princess". Erika sprayed the same gas that Augusta was first kidnapped with, and within seconds was greeted with the same void, and the same dreams, as before. Fantasy and reality inseparable. The feeling of being unbound and carried. The memories of her first kiss, only she was with another version of herself. Being placed on a bed. A feminine voice, remarking on all sorts of strange things.

And then, her familiar void again.

(Thank you all for reading, and for your wonderful response to the first part of this story! Though I suppose it was more a prologue, but regardless. This is a fantasy I've had since I was first coming to terms with my sexuality, so writing it up and seeing people enjoy it is so lovely. I sincerely hope you enjoy this part as well.

As always, please continue to stay safe.

-SS)