Aunt Ann on Display Ch. 06

Story Info
Ann's Fantasy and Reality Get All Mixed Up.
1.8k words
4.43
3.6k
5
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 12/31/2023
Created 10/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Author's note: Well, Gentle Reader, I did it again, didn't I? I suffer from a bit of OCD (that's Obsessive Compulsive Disorder for those of you who haven't spent any time in a psychologist's office or taken the curriculum to become a teacher) and the next shiny thing can capture my attention to the elimination of everything else. That happened here, and I apologize. The relationship between Aunt Ann and David, the love story that it is, has always been special to me but I got distracted for a while there. But let's check in and see how things are going between Ann and her nephew, shall we?]

I sat, drinking my coffee, the news in the background, and watched my hand as it wandered to touch my breasts, imagining it was his fingers doing that. I rolled my nipple between my thumb and forefinger, imagining it was his fingers doing that. I increased the pressure until it hurt and then pulled, stretching my areolas and the skin of my breast, imagining it was his fingers doing that.

Okay, you show me a woman who says she doesn't have a vibrator tucked in the back of a special box and I'll show you a woman who's lying. But I couldn't remember the last time I simply masturbated with my fingers.

I watched my hand lift the hem of the long T-shirt and then a finger probe under the fatty pad of my clitoral hood to touch where I was desperate to be touched, imagining it was his fingers doing that. I closed my eyes, and the world disappeared. Oh, I was aware of the talking heads still blathering on the TV, but I was focused. The world had been reduced to what was between my legs and that pressure building deep in my belly.

"What have you done to me?" I asked, breathing the words aloud as my fingertip, his fingertip, slowly rolled my clitoris, each little buildup and then release of pressure sending a shudder through me.

While my finger was busy my other hand found my nipple again, rolling it and squeezing hard enough to make me groan. Then I did something I hadn't done in years, hell, in at least a decade. I lifted the hem of the T-shirt I wore and then my breast, used my fingers to guide my nipple, and latched on. At one point I had been kind of hooked on this and found it was called breasturbtion.

So I breasturbated and masturbated and did it all slowly. It was HIS fingers and HIS lips and I didn't want it to end.

It didn't.

I could see him with my eyes closed. I could feel him bringing me along. I thought of last night and the way he said, "Push," and sought those muscles down there, deep in my belly.

I pushed and felt movement and I couldn't breathe.

"Like that?" I said, squeezing gently, pushing a little.

And I felt movement, deep in my belly, way down behind my bladder.

"Oh Jesus," I thought, the little motion down there stealing my breath, sending little electric jolts from my nipples where I sucked to my clitoris where I touched.

I felt my mouth wide open, my breathing in little gasps.

"Push," I thought again, and found those muscles. I pushed and this time kept up the pressure.

"Don't stop," he said and I screamed, sitting up, seeing him there, smiling down at me.

"Oh God," I said, covering my face with my hands like a schoolgirl caught in the act.

He was laughing as he bent and kissed me, patting me gently between the legs and then squeezing my right breast before standing again.

"If you need some privacy," he said, that ridiculous grin pasted on his face, "I'm okay with that."

"Oh God," I said, again, feeling as ridiculous as I'm sure I sounded, and reached for him.

"Do you want to watch?" I asked.

He laughed at that and said, "Aunt Ann," giving me that little thrill at those words, "When it comes to watching women enjoy themselves there are two kinds of men in the world. There are those who enjoy it and there are those who lie and say they don't enjoy it."

I laughed, stood, took his hand, and said, "Okay, Buster, you asked for this but you'd better not fumble the catch."

"Deal," he said, chuckling as he followed. I suppose the big shopping bags he had with him registered on some level, but other things kind of drove them out of my mind.

I was into it now, on some kinky level that was new to me, when I moved the chair from in front of my little makeup desk and placed it beside the bed.

"Sit," I said and bent to kiss him when he did.

I liked.

No, let me start that again.

I LOVED the way his eyes followed my hands as I reached down, caught the hem of the T-shirt in that crossed arms way no man can ever pull off but all women find natural, and peeled it off.

I stood for a moment then, almost feeling his eyes on me as he looked me up and down, his eyes starting at mine and working down until I had to wiggle my toes. God, my imagination was running away with me. I could FEEL the pressure on my feet.

As his eyes slowly worked their way up to meet mine again I couldn't stop the grin that spread across my face.

"What have you done to me?" I asked for the second time this morning, this time directing it to him.

He smiled and kissed me, a soft kiss but far far more than just a nephew/aunt kiss. It was a kiss so full of promise I felt a rush in my belly and my breath caught.

"I've taken away your inhibitions," he said, "taken away your fear of breaking taboos," he kissed me, "and helped you understand it's okay to enjoy your body."

"Are you sure," I said, hearing my voice husky with my excitement, "that I'm your first?"

"I've known you would be since, oh, about the time you blew on my knee after putting that burning stuff on it when I fell off my bike," he said, "but I didn't want to be, you know," and he chuckled, "not good for you."

He kissed me again.

"I wanted to make sure I could, well," and for the first time since he had been home there was some awkwardness in his voice, "You know, ummmmm, 'satisfy' you."

Another of those sweet kisses.

"So I've been, well, studying," he finished.

"And now you want to watch me?" I asked, the pressure in my belly receding a little. I was genuinely curious.

And there was that grin, that wonderful boyish grin that melted my heart.

"Ohhhhhh, yeah," he said softly, dragging the vowel out.

"Oh, God," I moaned and laid onto my side, supporting my top breast, the right if it matters since I was lying on my left side.

"Enjoy the show," I said and I could feel my blush spreading in the warmth of my face as I rolled my nipple, feeling it harden under my touch.

"Go on," I thought, "you know you want to."

I watched his eyes as my fingers played with my nipple and then my areola. I felt the erectile tissue tighten and the love bumps in my areolas, the Montgomery's Glands if you like the details, raised giving me a sensation through my breast but also through my fingerprints.

I liked, very much, the way his lips were parted a little as he watched and then the way his eyes got big as I took my nipple and areola and some breast tissue into my mouth and latched on, massaging the nipple against the roof of my mouth like a hungry baby.

His eyes stayed locked on mine as my fingers traced down my belly, toying with my pubic hair before touching my clitoris. I didn't have to act when I hissed sharply at the touch.

My eyes closed, almost involuntarily, as the pressure in my belly suddenly spiked and when they opened he was so close our noses almost touched.

I thought he was going to kiss me but instead, he just moved so that his lips almost touched my ear when he said, very softly, "You are beautiful. Now don't stop."

I closed my eyes again, letting the pressure build, enjoying the sensation until my hips were bucking.

His voice cut into my consciousness again.

"Slow down," he said in that soft, breathy voice, "Enjoy. Lord knows I am."

I slowed my hand, sucking harder on my nipple, trying to concentrate on that sensation but it just changed the locus of the sensation and now the orgasm I felt building was centered on my breast.

"Slowly," his voice intruded but I was past all of that.

I came with a cry and his hand covered my pussy when I was flowing with my ecstasy.

"Push," he said and I reached for those muscles and this time, there they were.

I pushed, thinking this must be what having a baby was like, and felt a strange pressure, a stretching, and an amazing chill as air touched where air had never touched before.

"It's beautiful," he said and I felt his fingers touching what was now outside of my body.

The touch where I am so sensitive made me spasm, almost do a half situp, and I felt everything pull back suddenly.

He chuckled as he leaned up to kiss me. "We'll work on that," he said, and then surprised me when he touched my breast and said, "I want your milk."

I laughed at that, breaking my deep dive into pure sex.

"Sweetheart," I said, "I can't get pregnant."

"Who asked ya?' he replied.

I was all the way back to earth now.

"And?" I asked.

"I'm a good student," he said, "there are hormones and pumps and," he suddenly latched on for a few seconds and it felt good, "my mouth to induce lactation."

"You're crazy," I said, grabbing his hair and pulling him down for a kiss.

"About you," he said when he broke the kiss.

We made love then, in the classic missionary position. It was good and tender, gentle and lingering, and he brought me to orgasm three times before he joined me in a wonderful fourth.

I visited my doctor on Monday and started overdosing on prolactin, progesterone, and estrogen that afternoon. I bought a breast pump that day too and started pumping every four hours. I did that secretly when he wasn't around. He wanted my milk and I wanted to surprise him with it.

It took almost six months, but I gave it to him.