Family Matters

Story Info
A son can't do it, so his father does.
2k words
4.26
23.5k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iTrauma
iTrauma
26 Followers

The term "bored to death" came to mind as Jessica laid there on that full sized bed, listening to the sounds of her boyfriend grunting in her ear, feeling his slightly out of shape body as it rubbed against her own. It was sad to say that the only time her clit was even touched was when Alex's stomach rubbed against it inadvertently and even then that passing thrill was mitigated by how utterly brief it was.

Frankly, if she had been legitimately bored to death it might've been a better fate than having to lay here night after as she felt her boyfriend fail to measure up in ways that if ever articulated them, she'd probably be found guilty for assisting a suicide.

It wasn't that he didn't try, it was that he could try all day with both hands and a map and he still couldn't seem to find what his pudgy little belly did on pure fucking accident.

Her eyes rolled to the side, staring at the clock.

11:09 flashed in red, had it only been a minute? It felt like an eternity, her own passing purgatory in the form of bad sex in a dead end relationship with a man she'd long since fallen out of love with but was unwilling to give it up because rent was so damn high and he lived with his father and..

Oh. His father. Now his father was a man that she could envision and close her eyes to imagin--

"Nnngh!" Oh.

Oh, there it was.

Splattered against her thigh with the mumbled apologies for it being so soon. Honestly, the fact he lasted just over a minute was something she supposed she should have been impressed by given his track record. She wasn't, but she could pretend at least.

"You did great, Baby. I came so fucking hard."

"Yo-you did? I didn't hear yo--"

"Ssh, you took my breath away." Patting his cheek before she swung her legs from around him, sitting up on the edge of the bed, feeling a sense of disgust at the warmness on her toned thigh. "You wait here, yeah? Mama's gotta go clean up." She said, not waiting for an argument as she rose to her feet and grabbed for her robe, slipping it on as she moved through the door frame and towards the bathroom. She didn't even bother closing the front, no one was there but them and his father and she expected the elder O'Reily to be deep asleep considering how he'd been at work all day.

Unlike his son.

How they were even related was beyond her, she'd swear that he wasn't his real son if the very idea of a woman cheating on a man like that didn't blow her mind.

She didn't bother with the shower, a washcloth, the sink, and a little bit more time than the entire sexcapade had consisted of, not counting the spare minute it took to toss the rag into the hamper and she was on her way to the back bedroom.

Or she was, until she accidentally ran into a wall of muscle.

Powerful arms and broad shoulders, a body that came from slinging around building material and ninety pound jackhammers like they were toys, Bill was nothing short of a man's man. His black hair had started to turn grey, his constant five o'clock shadow was something she sometimes dreamed about feeling with the insides of her thighs. Jessica couldn't help it, she was drawn to that man like a feral cat in heat, and now she found herself chest to those linen wrapped cinderblocks that were posed just above his rounded gut. Her pillowy mounds got pressed to her neck, almond eyes widening, mouth in an 'o' of embarrassment that soon got wider as the old man laughed.

"Goddamn girl, I feel like I should have to pay for that."

"Ga-- Bill! What are you even doing up?" Her voice was hushed, trying not to alert Alex, even though Bill very clearly didn't care. It was his house, why should he?

"Couldn't sleep, was gonna get a drink but.." Glancing down to get another eyeful, especially since she hadn't bothered to cover herself? He was looking back up as if to point out the obvious without verbalizing it.

"Oh! I.. Uh." Stammering, she tugged that robe closed, covering herself only to suddenly get that twisted little urge in the back of her head, the call of the void feeling particularly strong considering utterly unsatisfied she'd just been. "Fuck it." Said suddenly, Bill's brows raising at her vulgarity before she dropped that robe and tugged his head down into the bounty of her chest, pushing his face between her tits with a cheshire cat's grin. Alex was probably asleep, in his own little world, or so that's what she thought.

In truth, he'd gotten up, having heard his father's voice, peeking around the corner to see them, to see how his girlfriend just shoved his father's face into her chest and more importantly he saw the smug smile across her face when she did it.

He felt his heart drop in his stomach, but he ducked back before they could see him.

Bill, on the other hand? He grabbed a handful of ass, and he grabbed it with the authority she'd practically been begging for, possessive, hungry, he shoved her up against the wall, coming up from those tits like a lion in the tall grass. The old man knew what he was doing, especially when he put his mouth over hers. She felt like she might melt from the intensity and welcomed it, drinking him in, running her nails down her back as a leg coiled around her waist as if trying to grind that barely used cunt the front of the man's boxers, feeling the bulge and--

"Is that fuckin' real?" Almond eyes opened, it was her turn to glance down as she broke that kiss.

"You're about to find out," he fired back before pulling her from the wall and lifting her against him with those concrete hands she adored. She gasped, giggling, trying to 'ssh' him as she put up a show of mock beating on that broad back with her comparatively small fists in a way that feigned resistance.

A good girl had to try and say no, right?

She wasn't a good girl, but she was about to try and play the part as the older man dropped her on that bed.

"Bill, what would you son say?" Taunting, teasing, rubbin' those thighs together as if she could hide her arousal.

"You gonna act like I can't hear the little pitter patter 'tween the walls? I don't know where the boy got it from, but it wasn't me. Someone's gotta keep you from dyin' due to lack of dick." Snorting in derision, the older man dropped a hand down to those boxers, shovin' him down and stepping out. She gasped, seeing the way that that fat cock bounced up before sagging back down again from the sheer size. Sure, Bill had a pot belly, but that cock of his was nothing short of a freight train.

Veins bulged along the skin, snaking their way up that monolith of flesh and muscle, like a tall boy with a plum at the end, those goose egg shaped balls hanging there from their own weight. The older man pushed a knee to the bed, reaching for her, grabbing her by the coppery toned mane upon her head and tugged her down. "You know what to do with a real cock?"

"Yes Daddy, I absolutely do. God, I do. Please, just shove it in my mouth. He's too scared t--GURK!" The sudden sound of penetration filled that room as that heavy cock was pushed into her waiting mouth, filling it, pushing her jaws apart as the hand on her head didn't stop until his heavy balls sat astride her chin, until her nose was buried into that forest of wirey black pubes. Jessica didn't know when the last time she had a cock this big, or when she was put to the test like this-- maybe she never had, but the dick drunk woman didn't give a *fuck* about Alex in that moment.

The same Alex that had his ear pressed against the wall, unable to tear away, listening in on the GLAWKGLAWKGLAWK of his father using his girlfriend's mouth and throat like a cocksleeve, the lewd sounds of her trying to moan around what was being given to her. Alex's own cock, considerably smaller than his father's stirred back to life despite being spent moments ago. "What the fuck is wrong with me..?" He whispered to himself.

Meanwhile, Jessica was getting pulled off of that fuckstick, a wet, sucking, POP! That ended in an explosion of saliva, ropey strands coming from her beestung lips, as she desperately tried to go back to it only to find herself facing the bed as strong hands pushed her to it. Those same strong hands took her by the hips and pushed into her with the violence she didn't know she wanted. None of this was normal, none of this was her, and despite all of that it felt so natural that she craved it. "Fuck! Daddy. Oh god, Daddy. Fuck me. Fuck me! FUCK ME!" Screaming until she was hoarse, until her throat ached, her back arching to take that massive cock that stretched her out in ways she didn't know were possible, where his son had undelivered, Bill found tracts of unused pussy with that cunt wrecking cock of his. He bottomed out, inches of it still untouched by stretched out lips desperate to take out more, to mil more, feeling her guts practically being rearranged by a man more beast on the inside than any zoo exhibit she had ever beheld.

Drool still hung from her lips, her head deep in the pillows surrounding as the hard PLAPLAPLAP~ of hips meeting of a cock too big for its own good being shoved into her. She could feel it in her ribs, even though it wasn't. If she could manage to pull her head from that pillow and open them, those eyes would be crossed, her senses overwhelmed as the headboard SLAMMED against the wall with each hard pass of that cock as he took her again, and again like the animal he was."THIS IS YOUR PUSSY, DADDY! THIS IS YOURS AND ONLY YOURS, FUCK ME!" Finally, her head was pulled up, but it wasn't on her own accord, Bill had snatched her up by that coppery mane, and those words bounded from her abused lips like a cacophony of bliss and euphoria being screamed to the heavens in a religious moment, like she'd found god at the end of his cock.

Alex wasn't sure if he wanted to cry or cum, stuck between a rock and a hard place as he slunk against the wall, his tiny cock held loosely in his hand, eyes watering, ready to cry..

Jessica, on the other hand, had made a mess of his father's bed. Her nectar, her cum, had splattered his thighs, and had dripped from her like a busted faucet that couldn't be turned back off. Her body practically shook from jubilation as nonsense babbled from her beestung lips, head only held aloft by the fingers in her hair, face going slack and eyes rolling back up in her head before a groan like a timber giving out in a mine shuddered from the old timer, and those balls tightened up before his cock erupted into her, pumping ropey strand after ropey strand deep inside of her, filling her pussy, filling her very womb with his seed.

"Daddy I.. Oh god. I can't move."

"Lay there then." Grumbling as he finally hit that bed next to her, a muscled arm wrapping around her, laying a palm across her stomach. He didn't bother pulling out just like he hadn't bothered wearing a condom.

Alex crawled back into his bed, confused, rattled, unable to shake what he felt, even as he fell asleep in a different room than his girlfriend.

Breakfast was awful quiet the next morning.

iTrauma
iTrauma
26 Followers