Aunt Carol's Kids Ch. 01

Story Info
Kevin starts trying to make nieces and nephews for Carol.
3.3k words
4.46
6.9k
4

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 12/15/2023
Created 02/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. All characters engaging in sexual acts are 18 or older. In my fictional world, there are no STDs. My characters may act in fictional and irrational ways. This a continuation to the Carol's Condition Series. It will make more sense if you read the first four first [Kevin's Story, Lisa's Story, Kev's Birthday and Ten Days of Carol]. I've decided to break this Chapter into smaller chunks in the hope that I will find it easier to be more productive. Please rate and comment. Thanks for reading. Be kind to others.

Aunt Carol's Kid's 1

On the drive home, we arranged for three more long weekends working at Alice's Retreat to get it ready for the winter. Lisa worked her phone arranging a meetup with Amy and Justine. I felt my work and career shrinking, becoming a smaller part of my life. Balance, I told myself. I had to keep balance in all things or it would all fly apart. Then I thought, I'm going to be a Dad! I felt a trickle of cold sweat run down my back.

The next couple of weeks were filled with moving to the new house and making it ours. Lisa remodeled the room we had found Fred in and claimed it as her sanctuary. I took over Fred's man cave in the basement and added a large-screen TV and sound system. I put my old ratty couch there. Somehow I just couldn't part with it. We of course kept up the Naked Saturday tradition and fucked in every room in the house. By the time we had christened each room and started on the second round the place had started to feel like home. The added excitement, if we needed any, was that each time we had sex we had the possibility that we were making a baby. Lisa made sure that we never missed an opportunity to make that happen. Brian started to comment with a laugh that I was looking tired most of the time.

******************

Lisa arranged for Amy and Justine to come over on a Monday night. We had dinner and Lisa gave them a tour of the house. Then we settled in the living room. I'd noticed during dinner that Justine tended to dominate the conversation. That didn't change as we got into it.

"Well stud," she said with what I heard as a sneer. "We'd like you to get Amy pregnant."

"Is that what you want Amy? Are you ready to be a mother?" I asked.

"We're both going to be a mother," Justine declared, glaring at me. "Of course we're ready, or we wouldn't be here."

Well, this wasn't starting well. I returned my eyes to Amy. She also looked uncomfortable at how the conversation was going.

"I want to. I... we're ready. We want a baby so bad. Please help us with this Kevin."

"Are you sure you're okay with this Lisa?"

She nodded and gripped my hand tighter.

"I assume you have a plan for this?" I asked them.

"It'll be in our bed. I'll be there of course. You come in and do your thing and leave the rest to us." Justine explained her plan.

"You think this is going to be a one-and-done thing? Lisa and I have been trying for weeks now and no baby so far." I felt Lisa tense up. "Amy and I may have to have sex ten, twenty or sixty times. Are you ready for that?"

Justine sat up to her full height. "I don't suppose you've been tracking her cycle, have you? Amy hasn't been on the pill ever. Her cycle is like clockwork. We know when she is ovulating. She's also avoiding alcohol and caffeine. She doesn't do drugs. She's in great shape. If you can get any woman pregnant, you can get her pregnant."

Amy looked even more uncomfortable with Justine describing her like some prize sow. I looked at her and back to Justine. Just as I was about to speak, Justine cut me off.

"Amy is going to be most fertile next Monday."

"And you want to be there?"

"I will be there. Probably in bed with Amy. But definitely in the room. You drive over after work and you can be home for dinner."

I looked at her and felt Amy staring at me.

"No. If this is going to happen we do it by my rules. Amy and I go off somewhere neutral. Somewhere nice," I said to Amy. "We have sex. Maybe two or three times. If she gets pregnant great. If not, we do it again."

Justine turned red. "That is not going to happen."

"Then I guess we're done here." I got up and walked towards the basement.

"Kevin, please," Lisa called after me. I didn't turn around.

I heard Justine swear and Amy started to cry. I went to my man cave and turned on the TV and tried to calm down and understand why I was so mad.

After several minutes I heard the front door close and then Lisa came down and crawled into my lap.

"She really doesn't like men. And you didn't help with that."

"You heard her. I'm just a stud. A tool to get what she wants."

"Well at the heart of it, that's what you would be, right? Just a way for them to have a baby. I know she's hard to take but won't you reconsider for Amy's sake? She wants this even more than Justine."

"I'm not going to have sex with her with that woman in the room. In the same bed. Shit, she'll probably tell me how fuck her. How many strokes to use. What positions to use. How long and when to cum. No thanks."

Lisa snorted. "She probably would too. Well, why don't you come to bed. I'll tell you how to fuck me and what positions to use." She stood up and gave me her hand. We didn't make it to our bed before we tried the first position.

******************

We didn't hear from Amy or Justine for days after that and I tried to put it out of my mind. Lisa and I continued to have sex nearly every day. But, still, no baby was made. I was starting to feel a little stressed and that made my performance a little 'forced'. I started to find reasons to go to the store on the way home or to try a 'longer' shortcut home. I still enjoyed our lovemaking while we were in the act, but we rarely had sex multiple times a day or night. It was starting to feel like an obligation.

I pulled into the garage one night and found that Lisa's car wasn't there. She always beat me home so I started to get a little worried. I walked into the house and heard noises from the kitchen. Carol walked around the corner in a see-through white robe that came to mid-thigh.

"Hi, honey. I'm just putting some takeout on the table. Why don't you go wash up and change for dinner?"

I just stared at her. It was like I'd never seen her body before. The shimmer through material made every curve smooth and... more intriguing?

"What, where is...?"

"Brian and Lisa decided to go shopping and they'll probably get dinner too. So it's just the two of us. Unless you'd rather be alone?"

"I'll be right back."

I washed my face and shaved off my stubble. I stripped off my clothes and put on some silk pajama pants and a T-shirt that Lisa had given me. I found Carol sitting at the kitchen table with steaming bowls of Chinese Mu Shu, fried rice, and a couple of cold bottles of Beck's. I watched her nipples rub against the sheer fabric of her robe and I started to get hard. Carol noticed and a smile came to her glossy pink lips.

"Sit down, you must be starved."

As I sat she stood and leaned over to prepare a couple of Mu Shu pancakes for me, spreading the Hoisin sauce and deftly creating a tight burrito of each.

"Sit down, you must be starved."

As I sat, she stood and leaned over to prepare a couple of Mu Shu pancakes for me, spreading the Hoisin sauce and deftly creating a tight burrito of each. I watched her breasts swing from side to side as she put my plate together. She put it in front of me and made a plate for herself.

"You look amazing Carol."

"Well thank you, Kevin. A woman always likes a sincere compliment." She raised her beer, and I clinked it with my own. She proceeded to tell me all about what she and Brian had been up to since we got back from the coast. I only heard about half of it as I was mesmerized watching her sway back and forth inside her robe. I tried to tell her about our meeting with Amy and Justine, but she'd already heard all about it.

Before I knew it, our plates were empty. Carol carried the dishes to the kitchen and loaded the dishwasher, bending at the waist so her robe rode up and exposed more of her. I didn't miss that she was wet.

She came back and stood by me at the table. She put her hand on mine. "Are you hard, Kevin?"

I swallowed and nodded.

"I thought for dessert I could suck your cock. Would you like that?"

I nodded again.

She motioned for me to stand up. She turned my chair away from the table and then loosened the tie on my pants and let them fall to the floor.

"Sit down, Kevin." She lowered herself to her knees. "Did I ever tell you that I love your cock, Kevin?"

"Once or twice."

She giggled. "Well, I do. I love this cock," she said taking hold of it.

She reached out with her tongue and flicked the tip across my slit and then kissed the head with those shiny pink lips. Wait, did I miss her fixing her lipstick after we ate? I stopped thinking as she sucked me down to the base while her tongue played along my shaft. She took me deep a couple more times and then pulled her mouth off with an audible pop. Smiling at me, she licked up one side and down the other. She sucked my balls and licked under my head. Using her hands and mouth and tongue she made love and worshiped my cock. Then she gripped me tightly and ran her thumb up to the bundle of nerves under the head on the bottom of my dick. Rubbing her thumb in a small circle she looked deep into my eyes. "Cum Kevin," she commanded.

I spurted onto her. I shot rope after rope onto her chest and robe. It felt like someone had opened a valve. I came over and over. I saw stars and my vision tunneled down until I could only see her face. And then I blacked out.

I came to flat on my back on the kitchen floor. Carol was sitting beside me holding a cold cloth to my forehead. Her robe was covered in cum and plastered to her body.

"Are you okay? You scared the life out of me."

"Yeah, how long was I out?"

"Only a couple of minutes. Can you sit up? You hit your head when you fell out of the chair."

I sat up and looked at the kitchen clock. It had been only fifteen minutes since we stopped eating. I could have sworn it had been at least two hours.

"I'm sorry about your robe."

"Oh, it'll be fine after I wash it." She looked down. "You don't usually cum this much." She stripped off the robe and used the cloth in her hand to clean the remaining spunk from her tits and stomach.

She pulled my pajama pants off of my feet and helped me to stand. She walked me over to the living room and sat me on the couch. After she watched me for a few minutes to make sure I was alright, she crawled into my lap and laid her head against my chest.

"How do you do it, Carol?"

"Do what?"

"That was magical. As many times as we've been together, tonight felt like the first time we had ever... you know."

"Oh sweetie, it's always the first time." She lifted her head and smiled at me and then kissed me, making me tingle all over again. "How do you feel?"

"I'm okay. I mean my head doesn't hurt at all. I feel, I feel," I looked at her, "I love you, Carol. I'm so happy you're in my life."

"I'm happy you're in my life too Kevin. She hugged me." She laid her head back on my chest.

I knew I had played outside the rules, so I just held her. And then I heard her whisper, "I love you too."

After a while she said, "Is there anything you want to talk about?"

And like a flood, it all just poured out of me. The stress of trying and failing to make a baby. The worry that I couldn't get Lisa pregnant. The feeling like Lisa and I were losing something. The pressure of keeping three women happy. How I hadn't talked to Stacy in weeks. The issue with Amy and Justine, especially Justine. The new house, the new job. Living with Lisa full time. Change after change after change. Carol let me ramble through it all until I was exhausted.

"Take a breath, Kevin." I took a breath.

"No, take a deep breath and let it out slowly." I did.

"Do you love Lisa?"

"Yes. I love her more than ever."

"And she loves you, Kevin. The baby will come or it won't. But it probably will. You haven't been trying that long. But sex shouldn't be a chore. I've already talked to Lisa about this. She's been pushing too hard. She hasn't given you room to breathe since we got back from the cottage. You realize you and Brian haven't done a project or gone out for a beer since we got back?"

"Oh, sorry."

"No need to apologize. Brian understands. But you need to stop trying so hard and find ways to relax. Take Lisa out for dinner instead of sex tomorrow. Call Stacy and take her to lunch. Take Brian and go bowling or something. The problem with Amy and Justine is their problem, not yours. They'll either figure it out or they won't but it's not your problem. Do you understand?"

"Yes ma'am."

She patted me on the head. "Good boy. Now if you need me, I'm just next door. Come over anytime and I'll send Brian out to the garage and we can talk or fuck or whatever you need, okay?"

I laughed. "Just like that huh? Whatever I need?"

"Whenever you need it, Kevin. I'm serious. We all love you and we want to make sure you're okay. Do you understand?"

"Yes. So you three talked this over and planned tonight cause you were worried about me?"

"Well, worried is a little strong. We were just getting a little concerned. You're not mad are you?"

I laughed. "Because you made me come so hard I passed out? No. But if that is the result, please feel free to get a 'little concerned' more often."

"Well, I'm glad you're feeling better. Oh, I think Mister Wonderful is feeling better."

She rose up and my cock sprang to full length and continued to get hard.

"Let's tuck that away somewhere more comfortable, okay?" She pushed me to her warm folds and sat back pushing me deep into her as she closed her eyes and hummed.

I tried sitting still and just enjoying the warmth of her pussy as it hugged my cock, but too soon I had the uncontrollable urge to push. I got behind her on the couch and started stroking my slick rod in and out of her as her lips tried to grip me tightly. It wasn't long before I felt her clamp hard around my shaft as a long orgasm rippled through her body. As hard as I had come earlier, I knew I wasn't going to come any time soon so I continued to pound into her.

"Harder Kevin, harder."

I kept going until sweat started to drip from me onto her back. She kept urging me on.

"Oh, my knees are sore. We need to switch positions, sweetie." She cried after several minutes.

I pulled out of her and sat back as she stood up and turned towards me. I grabbed her ass and pulled her to me and stuck my tongue in her slit. Just as I got to her clit she tensed and squirted all over my face. She pulled my hair and shook.

Slumping down next to me she wrapped her hand around my still-hard cock. "You haven't come yet."

"No."

She wiped some of her girl cum off my face and rolled sideways. She spread her cheeks and lubed her ass with her fingers. "You want to fuck me in the ass?"

"No."

She slapped her ass and growled at me. "You don't want to fuck this ass?"

"No."

"Do you want me to suck you off again?"

"No."

"Well, what do you want? You're going to come again. I'm not leaving you like that."

"Ride me."

She smiled.

I got her to squat over me with a foot on each side of me with her hands on the back of the couch. She got an inch or two of me in her and started to bounce up and down, just fucking the head of my cock.

"Look at my tits, Kevin. Look how hard my nipples are. Look at my pussy. Look how wet I am. I want you to come in me. I want to feel it. I want you to feel it. Do it now."

I looked into her eyes. I could feel my head as it passed in and out of her pussy lips. A few more shallow bounces and I spurted into her. She fell into my lap pushing me deep into her. I held her for a long time.

When she stirred I asked her to rise slowly and I held her over me until my spunk fell out of her and onto my stomach.

"You like watching your seed drip out of me?"

"Oh yeah."

"Hmm, good to know."

We had both taken a couple of steps towards the kitchen and Carol had just picked up her robe when the front door opened. Lisa walked in followed by Brian.

We stood there naked in all our glory, like deer in the headlights, until Carol spoke.

"Well, time to go home. Good night Lisa. Good night Kevin." She walked to Brian took his hand and, with her robe in the other hand, they walked out the door. It took me a minute before I realized they had gone out the front where any of the neighbors could see them.

Lisa walked over to me and gave me a peck on the lips. "Ugh, you taste and reek of pussy. I hope you're going to take a shower before you come to bed." She flipped my flaccid dick with her finger. "Did she leave anything for me?"

"Uh, not tonight."

"Oh, poo," she pouted. "Seriously though, take a shower." She slapped me on the ass and headed off to bed.

******************

Next up: Aunt Carol's Kids 2. Maybe we'll actually get some rug rats in this chapter. Thank you to everyone who reads and rates my stories. Special thank you to those who comment.