All Comments on 'Aunt Cathy Ch. 06'

by rmcgee

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
The5fuckThe5fuckover 2 years ago

What's with the huge white screen at the end? it's a few sentences and than an entire page empty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Super hyped for this chapter. Now just to tell mum and have anal with KK. Really like this with Cathy and Lily. Maybe more fun with them or just railing Cathy.

beanburner69beanburner69over 2 years ago

Keep them comin. Great

8letters8lettersover 2 years ago

I've really enjoyed this series

Radomir1Radomir1over 2 years ago

I read the whole thing in the same breath.

It was fun and hot.

Looking forward to the sequel.

When will Stephanie and Amanda say they are pregnant?

When will there be a wedding with Lily?

When will Aunt Kathy divorce her husband?

How is Aunt KK?

Will they become millionaires by making dirty incest videos with Stephanie, Amanda, Lily, the aunts and mom?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just one question. Who is his younger sister? As I recall, he said he had a younger sister who played with KK's kids the night she sneaked into his room.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please finish the series!! So good!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This series was SO good! Please continue.

MentoleMentoleabout 2 years ago

Ever since the Patreon page was suspended the story has come to a complete halt. I have read up to chapter 7 which was the last posted chapter (which I for some reason still can read through the app only). I hope he finishes the story, it was a pretty good story, especially chapter 7.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Still very nice 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrmcgee@rmcgee
I’m rmcgee and I am creating a few series plus standalone stories. I took a break for a while, but I’m back and hope to be posting quite often. I wrote several chapters of the Aunt Cathy and family series and then lost them on my computer. After that I just didn’t have it in ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES