Aunt Elsie Pt. 07

Story Info
Mother, Son lust for each other in pantyhose.
1.4k words
4.56
9k
12
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Things couldn't be going better since Rick decided to have Aunt Elsie's husband cuckolded. Rick had made it very clear Uncle Frank was Aunt Elsie's to command and she belonged to Rick. Everyone one was happy the boys could have Aunt Elsie pretty much whenever they wanted. Even Uncle Frank seemed happier. He had learned to appreciate his wife more and their sex life had actually improved.

It was now April and Daryl was home from college, Rick and Andy had gone away with their family so it had been almost two weeks since she had had a really good fucking.

Elsie's husband had left for work and Daryl was in the den laying on the couch watching TV. She stood in the doorway wearing light purple sheer to waist pantyhose, a denim skirt with a tight purple tank top. She was admiring her sons hard young tight body as he lay there on the couch in his wife beater and shorts.

Daryl noticed his mom in the doorway but tried to not let on that he knew she was there. God she was so hot, he really loved how his mom looked especially in her pantyhose. He had missed seeing her and watching her with his friends. Just the thought had stirred his cock and he slid a hand down to stroke it through his shorts.

Elsie saw Daryl's hand move to his crotch and could see his cock starting to stiffen. This gave her an idea and she went into her bedroom. She soon returned with a pair of nude sheer to waist pantyhose.

"Daryl honey why don't you put these on so we can have a little fun." Elsie said as she tossed the pantyhose to Daryl.

Daryl quickly stripped off his t shirt and shorts then carefully slipped into the nude pantyhose. Just the feel of the nylon caused his cock to become completely erect. Elsie pushed him back so he was forced to sit on the couch. Her hands slowly massaged Daryl's thighs and up to his hard young cock. Elsie loved the way his cock felt through the nylon and she gently stroked it up and down from under his balls to the tip of his cockhead, Daryl was in heaven and he moaned his satisfaction with what his mother was doing. She continued to slowly stroke him through his pantyhose until she saw the pre cum forming at the tip of his throbbing cock.

"My turn baby" She told him as she slid onto the couch next to him. Daryl's slight disappointment quickly vanished as he slid down onto the floor between his mother's legs and began to massage her starting with her feet. Her painted toenails, bright red, looked so sexy through the sheer nylon of her light purple pantyhose. Daryl continued up her nylon clad calves, he carefully massaged and kissed his way up his mother's legs. As he reached her knees Elsie spread her legs which cause her skirt to rise up revealing her wet nylon covered pussy.

Daryl kissed and massaged his way up Elsie's thighs to the wet lips of her pussy. He used just the tip of his tongue making slow circles over her nylon covered lips. His tongue soon found her very swollen clit and Elsie purred as his warm tongue flicked it.

Elsie felt herself getting close, she was soon pinching her very erect nipples through her tank top and she felt her hips grinding up to meet her son's tongue.

"Oh Yes baby that's it!" (gasp) "You're making your mommy cum so hard!" Elsie exclaimed as she orgasmed. Daryl lapped up as much of his mommy's sweet juices as he could through the soaking wet nylon of her pantyhose. As Elsie's orgasm subsided she rose to her feet and took Daryl by the hand leading him to his bedroom.

Elsie strips off her tank top and her skirt so she is standing by the bed in nothing but her light purple sheer to waist pantyhose. She moves in and kisses Daryl passionately on the lips. Their tongues exploring each others warm mouths.

Elsie then pushes Daryl back onto the bed and slowly strokes his nylon clad thighs. Then just as before she strokes his hard cock through the sheer nylon of his pantyhose from his swollen balls, up his rigid shaft to his purple head glistening with his pre cum. She finds the waistband of his pantyhose and gently pulls them down freeing his hard on. Once she has them completely off she neatly folds them and places them on his desk. Coming back and once again kneeling between his legs Elsie takes her son's cock into her hand. She then runs her tongue over the tip tasting his pre cum. Running her tongue down the shaft she continues down to just under his balls then back up again. Once back at the top she takes his entire cock deep into her throat soaking it with her saliva.

Elsie finding it hard to control her urge to suck her son until he orgasms into her mouth, but she does stop herself before Daryl reaches the point of no return.

Elsie crawls up onto the bed next to her son, she rolls onto her back and Daryl moves over her so he can slide his cock over her wet pantyhose covered pussy.

Her lips are wide open and Daryl pushes the head of his cock between them with just that thin piece of sheer soaking wet nylon keeping him from penetrating his mother's hot pussy.

Elsie can't take it anymore and she slides her hands down between her legs and using her finger nail she rips a hole in her pantyhose. She then takes her sons hard cock into her hand and guides it to her hot wet pussy. His cock easily slides into her tight little cunt. Elsie can't believe she's actually fucking her son. Daryl is completely consumed by his lust for his mother as he slowly fucks her amazingly tight pussy. Daryl runs his hands up and down her nylon clad legs as he continues to slowly fuck her. Elsie lifts her hips up to meet her sons slow deep thrusts.

It doesn't take long for Elsie to orgasm. "Daryl baby you're cock feels so good, you're making mommy cum again." she gasps. With Elsie clamping down on his cock as she orgasms Daryl can't hold out any longer and he is soon filling his mother with his hot load. "Oh mommy, I'm cumming too!" He exclaims.

Elsie strokes Daryl's chest as he fills her with his hot young cream. Once his orgasm subsides he pulls out and Elsie takes him into her mouth savoring the taste of their combined juices.

Daryl stays hard and once Elsie is satisfied she's gotten every drop of his cum from his cock she pushes him down onto his back so she can mount him reverse cowgirl. Daryl holding Elsie by her nylon clad ass cheeks lifts her up and down his cock. It's when Elsie plants her feet on the bed and Daryl takes her breasts into his hands using his forefinger and thumb to squeeze her hard sensitive nipples that Elsie's sees her husband standing in the doorway. Frank has his trousers down to his ankles and is stroking his fully erect 5 inches as he watches his son fucking his wife. Elsie's smiles in his direction as she continues to ride her sons cock.

Elsie's third orgasm is long and loud. "Oh yes Daryl you're fucking mommy so good!" She yells, "You're so much better than your father at fucking me baby." Frank is soon blowing his load all over the floor.

"Oh fuck mommy, your pussy is amazing, I'm gonna cum again." Daryl announces.

He is soon filling his mother's womb with another hot load of his young seed.

Elsie rolls over to lick and suck her son's cock clean. But before taking him into her mouth she turns to her husband. "Be a good boy and clean my pussy Frank." Elsie orders.

Frank does as he's told and is soon licking his sons hot semen from his wifes still quivering cunt.

Once Elsie is satisfied she has gotten every drop of her son's hot young cum from his now deflated cock and Frank has cleaned her pussy to her satisfaction she dismisses her husband. "You may go now Frank." She commands.

Elsie then curls up so she can spoon with her son.