All Comments on 'Aunt Elsie Pt. 07'

by Hoselover70

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Parts of this story are so real to me and deeply arousing. My mother was about 56 years and I was 35 when she and I were talking one day, She just outright asked me what aroused me sexually. I had recently gone through a divorce and was sexually frustrated. I was a little embarrassed by that question. There are many things that arouse me. One of them is a woman wearing sheer pantyhose--nude-to-the-waist with a sheer nylon see-through crotch and no panties. I love to see a woman's pussy through her pantyhose and I love a full bush on her. So, I told her. After a few minutes, we dropped that discussion. I recall sniffing her panties when I was a teen. I knew what she smelled like and it was very good! But, a couple of years later, mom and I were on a road trip together to her University alma mater. We shared a motel room with separate beds. One day, in the room, she started taking off her clothes, and she stood in front of me in pantyhose with no panties. I nearly fainted! "Is this what you like?" she asked. There she stood in her pantyhose without panties! Her pussy hair was abundant with grey and light brown a result of years of growth. Her pussy lips were full and mashed against the sheer nylon and it was soaking wet. "Oh, Mom!" was all I could get out. She said, "My pussy is wet and I need a man." When I heard her say, "...my pussy..." I again was shocked, I had never heard her say anything like that. When she said, "pussy," I almost came in my pants. She walked over to her bed stretched out on it, and opened her legs and asked, "What are you waiting for?" One cannot begin to imagine what that felt like. The juiciest, hairiest, wide-open pulsing, throbbing pussy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous