Aunt Hilary & I Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

3

Hillary and Amanda climbed into the back of the taxi that had pulled onto the driveway, they were both in high spirits and pleased to be in each other's company. The taxi eventually pulled up to a Manor house in the countryside, they were greeted by the concierge and escorted to the dining room. Their table was located by a window overlooking a well manicured garden, it was also a little more secluded than the rest of the dining room was. They had chosen to go for the tasting menu accompanied with the wines.

"Thank you for this nice little treat Hilary, you really shouldn't have!" Amanda looked at Hilary, she still felt the guilt even though decades had passed by.

"It is my pleasure, it has been a long time since we last spent some time together." She leaned forward and clasped one of Amanda's hands and squeezed it affectionately. Seeing her eyes look down at them and then back at hers. She could see them welling up and felt a slight tremble in her hand.

"I-I am sorry!" Amanda sniffed and dabbed her eyes. "Just overwhelmed at the moment with Jim being away, Christmas, Ro and you!"

"We will have a nice time just the three of us, plus I am sure Jim will call! Perhaps video call from the TV, so we can all join in and share the festivities!" She gently squeezed her hand again and then let it go.

A young lady approached carrying a silver tray, her uniform was immaculate as well as her general appearance. She was very pretty and smiled at them as she arrived at their table, setting her tray down on an adjacent table and then pouring wine into their glasses. She also placed a bottle of sparkling water on the table and offered to pour but they said that they would do that. She smiled and retreated away with her silver tray.

"Mand, it was a long time ago and a lot has come to pass since! You have Jim and Rowan, a lovely home in a lovely part of the country." Hilary smiled at her and then took a sip of her wine.

"I know! It is just that despite everything, I still wonder." She trailed off and took a large gulp of her wine. "This is very nice!" holding her glass towards Hilary.

"I do too sometimes." Both women looked at each other, as if searching for some little signs. "In hindsight though dear, what we were doing was amazing but had we been discovered, our lives would have turned out so differently and we would have struggled!"

"I know, times were very different back then!"

"They were indeed! Now however, completely different but still would have had an issue with me being your lecturer at the same university!" Hilary reached out again and they joined hands. "I have no regrets!"

"I hurt you so badly though! I never expected to fall in love with this amazing guy, who turned out to be your little brother!" Amanda looked downwards, tears in her eyes again.

"I should have told you about him, I am really sorry about that and I am sorry that I had to let you go!" Her own eyes had welled up. "Seeing the two of you from afar, I had never seen him so happy before."

Several waiters approached with the beginnings of their meal, after the dish was explained and their glasses topped up. Both women smiled at the staff and began to eat, their conversation shifted to that of the food and wines they were consuming and about life in general. The next 3 hours passed by and they had just finished their 12th and final course, the Chef de Cuisine had visited their table and they had given their thanks for such an amazing experience. They had left their table and were shown to a lounge where they could have another drink and relax after the meal. Choosing to sit near the fireplace in large leather chairs, Hilary had ordered a G&T and ultimately thought about Rowan and Amanda ordered herself one as well.

"They have rooms here as well?" Amanda was flicking through a leather bound book that was on the table. "Wow! They look amazing!"

"Shall we?" Hilary said out of the blue.

"Shall we what?" Amanda was confused.

"Shall we see if they have one available?" Hilary was looking at her with a big grin on her face, a playful expression.

"Oh Hilary, we couldn't! What would people say?"

"People won't say anything! Come on, it will be fun!" Hilary got up from her chair and grabbed her phone, smiling at Amanda as she walked off out of sight.

Amanda smiled but was firmly aware that her body was going through a plethora of emotion, she had butterflies in her stomach and her body trembled ever so slightly. What stood out more was the fact that she had been aroused for most of the afternoon, feeling her nipples hardening and the moistness in her vulva. She didn't know how to feel because this was her husband's sister but she had been her lover prior to her meeting him.

The biggest regret in her life was hurting Hilary all those years ago, although she had been good about the whole thing, she knew it had devastated her. She too had spent some time feeling the same but only when she was alone, to sacrifice one love for another and then to find out that they were related. She knew Hilary was right to let her go, her family and that of his were all happy at their union, one she couldn't have had with Hilary. She rubbed her eyes again as Hilary returned, a big smile on her face as she held a pair of cards in the air.

"Ready for a little impromptu sleepover?"

"What about Ro?"

"Oh, I have already called him to let him know and he is cool! Said he is in one of his gaming moods, so he wouldn't miss us anyway!"

"Did he actually say that? Cheeky sod!" She smiled and finished her drink.

"He did! Not to worry, I have some chores in mind!" They both laughed and left the lounge bar and made for the stairs. Amanda had glanced around but no one paid them any notice, she felt a bit better.

"Don't worry dear, they think that we are Mother and Daughter!" Hilary turned to Amanda and grinned.

"Really? But we don't look like each other in the slightest!"

"I just went with it, told them it was a late birthday present for you!"

"Well then, I suppose I should be thanking you!" Amanda turned to Hilary. "Thank you mummy!"

"Oi, the cheek of it!" They nudged into each other, almost tipping each other off balance. "Here we are!"

Upon entering the suite, both women looked in awe at their surroundings for the night and began to explore. Their room had lots of dark tones and greens, bamboo and had an overall far eastern feel to it. There was a sitting area and a large king size bed, through to a well appointed marble bathroom that had a standalone bathtub and a separate shower.

"Oh wow! Check this out!" Amanda called out to Hilary. "There is a steam room and heated loungers as well."

"Oooh!"

They both returned to the sitting area, there was a bottle of Champagne in an ice bucket and two glasses on a silver tray beside it. They hadn't noticed it when they had first entered, they also hadn't seen the little box of handmade macarons. Hilary had opened and poured the Champagne for them both, picking up both glasses and extending one to Amanda.

"Cheers!" They both said in unison as they looked into each other's eyes, it was always customary to do so for good luck.

"I am going to pop to the loo and see if they have robes, I need to get out of these clothes!" Hilary stood up and pulled her blouse out from her waist and kicked her heels off.

Amanda watched her walk away, unable to take her eyes off Hilary's arse as she walked and could feel the familiar tingle in her body. She felt conflicted, her feelings for her sister in law had never changed but had learned to suppress them, she couldn't help them flooding back whenever she was around her. Something that was very difficult for her when the family got together, most cases she would excuse herself for a while to go and deal with them which often involved her masturbating. Despite having an excellent sexual relationship with Jim, she still yearned for a womans touch, more to the point for Hilary's touch. Would she or even could she test the waters, see what could become of it?

"That's better!" Hilary padded back into the room barefoot with a large white flannel robe wrapped around her body. "There is another one for you, why don't you go do the same?" She smiled at Amanda, placing her hand on her shoulder and squeezing it.

"Sounds like a great idea!" Amanda got up from the sofa and looked at Hilary as she walked past, who just looked back at her. "Be right back!"

Amanda closed the door behind her and leaned back against it, looking around the bathroom and then at the neatly folded pile of clothes on a table next to her. Without thinking, she gently placed her hand on them and lifted up a pair of black panties belonging to Hilary, staring at them and feeling their dampness in her fingers. She brought them up to her face and inhaled their aroma, this action made her knees go and she had to stop herself from falling to the floor. She hadn't made enough commotion to cause Hilary to enquire after her, but felt the guilt and excitement of having her soiled panties in her hand as she sniffed them. She carefully folded them and returned them to the pile and began to undress herself, she too folded her clothes in a pile next to Hilary's. Her own panties were also damp with her own arousal, she had thought of washing them in the sink and letting them dry overnight but decided against it for some reason.

She washed her hands and wrapped her robe around her body and tied the cord at her waist, checking herself in the mirror and brushing some loose hairs behind her ears. Pausing at the door with her hand on the doorknob, she breathed in and out deeply as if psyching herself up and then exited and joined Hilary. It was now her that placed her hand on Hilary's shoulder and squeezed affectionately, she then picked up her glass and drank.

"Shall we have a go in the steam room? I read here that it is scented and really good for the skin!" Hilary beamed at Amanda.

"I would love to but.." she paused, looking at Hilary nervously. "I don't have a bathing suite!"

"Neither do I! If it bothers you though, we skip the steam room."

"No, I really want to!" Her heart was racing, she felt giddy all of a sudden. "Come on then!" She extended her hand to Hilary and she graciously took it and pulled herself up to her feet.

"Are you ok?" Hilary asked as they walked to the steam room door.

"I am fine, just nervous that's all!"

"Nervous, why? Hilary was curious.

"Well, it has been a long time since I was naked in front of you or anyone except Jim! Oh, and one time when Ro walked in on me in the shower by accident."

"Oh really, how did that go down?" Hilary laughed, she was very keen to hear all the details. "Come, let's go inside." Hilary let her robe drop from her shoulders and fall to the ground, she opened the door and stepped inside without making a fuss.

"It was very embarrassing!" Amanda grimaced at the thought but watched Hilary step into the steam room naked, she let her own robe fall as she stepped in and closed the door behind her.

The temperature was lovely and the scent was mysterious but not too overpowering for them, the light inside was dimmer but they still had clarity to see each other, just no glare. The bench was tiled and there was a floral mosaic on the walls in smaller tiles. They sat opposite each other, both women secretly checking the other out.

"How so?" Hilary asked.

"Well, If he had seen me and I was just naked, then that would be one thing! However, I was pleasuring myself with the shower head down there!" She pointed to her vulva.

"Really?" Hilary put her hand to her mouth in shock, looking at the neatly trimmed patch of hair between Amanda's thighs. "What happened next?" She sat forward, placing her hands on her knees.

"I was right at the cusp of climaxing just before he entered and well, he watched me cum and squirt but I am not sure if he actually saw that part." If Amanda was blushing, Hilary couldn't tell.

"Ha, that is awesome!" Hilary was laughing aloud, now with her head against the wall and her breasts bounced a little as she laughed.

"Don't make fun of me!"

"I won't! What happened next? Did you confront him?"

"No, we haven't really spoken about it. Both embarrassed i guess but.." She looked at Hilary and then around as if someone might be listening in. "I thought I would be mad but in truth, the thought of him seeing me so exposed, arouses the hell out of me!" Amanda knew it was a risk but this was the one person she trusted above all others, even her husband. Although she never admitted the fact.

"Wow, that is some confession!"

"It isn't the thought of someone seeing me, it is the thought of a son seeing his mother! Rowan seeing me masturbatiing, I don't know where it came from but I think about it a lot." She had a hand on her breast, her legs parted slightly.

"Oh Amanda, that is.." Hilary lifted her right foot and rested on the bench opposite between Amanda's legs. "Would you mind?"

"Not at all!" Amanda took her foot and began massaging it, not aware that she had pulled it towards her more and had the sole of her heel pressed against her vagina.

"What I was going to say is that it is fairly normal for family members to have thoughts but acting on them is something different entirely. I mean you are the first woman in Rowan's life that shares an intimate bond with, as in he is aware of your womanhood and like most boys, they model their girlfriends on their mothers. Same goes for girls in general, unless they like other girls of course!" Hilary pressed her foot forward, fully aware of the contact between her foot and Amanda's vulva.

"That makes perfect sense I guess!" She pondered it in her mind for a while, feeling more at ease now that she had confided in Hilary. "How does that make you feel?"

"Feel about me, you know!" She pulled a face at her. "Having incestuous thoughts about my own son?"

"Look, this is what I believe. We are all adults now, Rowan included and we are humans, we are not infallible." She patted the bench beside her, motioned for her to come sit with her.

Amanda stood and turned to sit down, Hilary had already spread her own legs so that she could sit in between them. Amanda acted on instinct, she sat down between Hilary's legs and leaned back into her as Hilary's arms wrapped around her. Hilary kissed her on the head and felt Amanda's hands on her arms.

"Would you do it again? If given the chance to encounter it again, would you go ahead or lock the door?" Hilary could feel Amanda's grip tighten.

"I would do it again! I sometimes wonder what it would be like to see him masturbate to me as I pleasure myself. That's horrible right?" She tilted her head back to look at Hilary, seeking guidance.

"I don't think so! We used to enjoy watching each other!"

"That was different though, we weren't related."

"I know, but the point is we enjoyed the act and each other's bodies! Anyone can do the same, it is just dealing with any ramifications and setting clear boundaries and guidelines."

"You sound like you know what you are talking about!" She looked into Hilary's eyes and could see something in them. She sat up and turned towards her. "Oh Hilary, what have you done?"

"It just happened! Please let me explain before you lose it with me ok!" Placing her hands on Amanda's thigh, she didn't recoil.

"You and Ro?" There was a little anguish in her tone but it was superseded with curiosity, she was still mad though.

"Weeks and weeks passed by, we got along really well and had developed a rapport. I became aware of his glances and the innuendos of our conversations, he is also very bright which is a turn on. I didn't set out for anything to happen, it just happened because it felt like the right thing to do at the time." She knew that Amanda was not happy with the revelation.

"Oh God Hilary!" She brought her hands to her face and began to sob into them, she leaned into her.

Hilary held her close and let her get it out of her system, she told herself off in her own mind knowing that this could very well bring down the house of cards. However, she thought that Amanda would have flown into a rage and stormed off away from her, feeling her warmth comforted her. Nothing was said for some time as they cuddled in the steam room, Hilary was now thinking about getting out as it had become a little unbearable.

"Come on, let's get out of here and have a shower before bed." She patted Amanda on the back lightly.

"Ok!" They both stood up and exited the steam room.

Amanda sat down on the toilet and relieved herself as Hilary turned on the shower, checking the temperature before stepping under the water. After flushing, Amanda stepped into the shower and wrapped her arms around Hilary from behind, feeling her pushing back into her body.

"I am still mad at you by the way!" Kissing Hilary on the shoulder. "Will you tell me all the details?

"Of course!" Hilary squeezed her breasts. "Amanda, are you sure?"

"Yes!" She ran one hand up Hilary's stomach to her breast and pushed her other hand down between her arse cheeks, pressing her middle finger into her anus to the middle knuckle.

"Oh, fucking hell!" Hilary pushed back onto her hand, welcoming the intrusion as she turned her head in search of Amanda's mouth so that she could kiss her.

Their mouths met and they began kissing each other deeply, Amanda's finger circled inside Hilary's arse and moved in and out. Hilary had reached one hand around and found Amanda's pussy, pushing her fingers through her pubic hair and then into her folds. Her vagina inside felt silky smooth and well lubricated, finding her clitoris, she began rubbing it lightly. Both women groaned into each other's mouths as they fingered each other.

"Switch places!" The command came from Amanda. Hilary obliged and now found her back against the wall, Amanda mashed her body into hers and they made out with each other. Tongues deep in each other's mouths, hands rediscovering bodies as they rubbed against each other.

Amanda began to move down on her knees, she sucked on Hilary's nipples before kissing her way down to her hairless mound. She felt Hilary's hands in her hair and then her face being pulled into her crotch, the aroma of her vagina filled her nostrils and she inhaled deeply as her mind teleported back to their younger days. She ran her hand up between Hilary's thighs and pressed her thumb up into the folds of her labia, her index and middle finger massaged her anus as she pressed her tongue towards her engorged clitoris. She looked up and smiled but Hilary was looking up at the ceiling, looking back down again, her eyes lit up when she saw her clitoris. She had forgotten how big it was, how it looked like a micro penis and how hard it got, licking her lips before she took it into her mouth and began sucking on it.

"Oh my God!" Hilary cried out, spreading her legs a little wider. She had tears in her eyes, her emotions finally catching up with her. "God, YES!"

Upon hearing Hilary cry out, Amanda pressed her thumb into her vagina and began stroking her inner walls, feeling the soft, rippled flesh as she moved it in and out. Still massaging her anus as she continued to suck on her clitoris, circling it with her tongue and breathing her hot breath slowly over it.

"Mmmmm." Amanda was in her element, the taste reigniting her passion for pussy. She pulled her face away for some fresh air, water splashing on her back. "Fucking missed this!"

"Don't stop please! So close!" Hilary almost squealed. She was desperate to cum for Amanda, desperate to cum in her mouth like she used to. Her legs trembled, her hands flat against the wall as she pushed her crotch outwards.

Amanda knew what was inevitable and prepared herself,her assault on Hilary's pussy continued and now pressed her index finger into her arsehole. Flicking her tongue across the tip of her clitoris rapidly, sucking on it again as if giving her a blow job. All she could hear was a muffled sound coming from Hilary, it was time.