Aunt Hilary & I Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck fuck fuck, I'm cumming!" Hilary looked down as Amanda pulled her face away from her pussy, she could see her urine splashing against her face and filling her mouth. Her climax had been strong and because she had been holding on as long as she could, her bladder emptied as well. Although this was not something new to her, it didn't happen that often for her mainly because she hadn't really taken any meaningful lover since Amanda.

Amanda slowly emptied her piss filled mouth, feeling the warm liquid run down her chin and down over her breasts. She rubbed them and slowly withdrew her other hand from Hilary's crotch, sucking her fingers clean before standing up and looking into her eyes and smiling.

"Damn, I have missed that!" She said softly before leaning in to kiss her, their tongues mingled as their mouths met. She loved it when Hilary sucked on her tongue.

"Me too!" Hilary said back. She reached out and turned the water off and stepped around Amanda so that she was behind her, she pushed her gently against the wall. She kissed her on the neck and squeezed her ass cheeks with both hands. "Your turn!"

Hilary slowly got down onto her knees, running her fingers up and down Amanda's back and then on to her ass again. Amanda bent her knees and pushed her bum outwards, feeling Hilary spreading her cheeks and exposing her anus and pussy. Moments later, Hilary pressed her face in and licked the length of Amanda's slit with her nose pressed up against her anus. She brushed her fingers into her hairy mound and found her little hard clitoris, rubbing it with her thumb. She felt Amanda moving her hips back and forth, she moved her mouth upwards and licked her anus with her flattened tongue slowly as she continued to circle her clitoris with her thumb. She circled her tongue around the rim of her anus for a while, the taste was delicate due to the fact that they had been in the steam room and had washed. So she pressed her tongue against the opening and then pushed it inside, using it to fuck her as she sped up her hand that was rubbing her clitoris.

"Oh Hilary, that feels so good!" Amanda purred, placing her hand on her head as she looked over her shoulder. She pushed back as she felt Hilary's tongue go forward, feeling her climax coming on. "Almost there!" She grabbed her arse cheeks and spread them as wide as she could, giving better access.

"Ok." She said quickly as she took in some air, giving her jaw a break. Amanda's anus was gaping and a little swollen, she could see the pinkness of her passage. She spat at it and rubbed her saliva around with her fingers, pressing them inside and then removing them so she could go back to probing it with her tongue.

"Oh yes! Fuck my arse with your tongue!" She was so close now, no one else had ever done this to her and she loved how dirty it made her feel. She gasped aloud, biting her lip as she pressed her cheek against the wall, her breathing became ragged as her hips trembled and then it hit her. She clenched her fists, forgetting that she had Hilary's hair in one of them and released her grip when she heard the muffled protests.

Hilary felt the searing pain in her scalp and cried out into Amanda's arse, tongue still buried deep as she felt her climax and the juddering of her hips as she pressed backwards. She pulled her face away and looked once again at the gaping hole before her, committing the image to memory. Standing up, she spun Amanda around and they began kissing again but a lot more tenderly this time. Placing her hands on either side of her face, they looked at each other with so much adoration and smiled. Turning the water back on, they quickly cleaned up and left the bathroom drying themselves.

"Let's get some sleep!" Hilary said as they walked towards the bed, hand in hand.

They both climbed under the duvet and cuddled up to each other naked, Amanda taking the position of the little spoon. Hilary draped her arm over her and stroked her stomach, she felt her breathing on her neck before she kissed her. It made her smile but hot tears soon streamed from her eyes and she began to shake.

"It's ok! Shhhh." Hilary whispered into her ear.

"I'm so sorry! I shouldn't have, we shouldn't have done that! I am such a bad person!" Amanda rubbed her eyes and sniffed.

"No you're not! Put Those thoughts out of your mind and go to sleep, we will discuss this in the morning." She squeezed hand and kissed her again on the neck. It took a little while before Amanda drifted off into a deep sleep, Hilary continued stroking her stomach and closed her eyes soon after and fell asleep too.

*****

The following morning, Hilary was the first to wake up and spent about 10 minutes looking at her sister-in-law laying beside her. She was still fast asleep and looked rather peaceful despite having dried tear tracts coming from her eyes and down her cheeks, her breathing was shallow. Hilary laid out from under the duvet and walked to the bathroom, she used the toilet and had a shower and was pleased to see complimentary toiletries that included toothbrushes. She was glad to be able to brush her teeth, she brushed her damp hair behind her ears and headed back into the bedroom.

"Good morning sleepy head! How are you feeling?" She said when she saw that Amanda had her eyes opened and moved herself on to her elbow.

"Morning! Confused to say the least! You?" She stretched her arm above her head, causing her boob to lift from under the duvet.

"I am ok, slept very well considering you know..." She knelt on the bed and leant down to kiss Amanda on the forehead.

"Yeah, well I can't go back and change anything, not that I want to anyway! Is it bad that I want you again? Now?" She put her hand on Hilary's cheek.

"As much as I would love to, unfortunately we need to check out in 40 minutes! So, go jump in the shower now!" She pulled the duvet from Amanda, exposing her naked body and felt a surge of electricity course through her body. "Come on, up you get!"

They both walked into the bathroom, Amanda used the toilet and watched Hilary pull her panties up before clasping her bra around her breasts. She didn't bother wiping as she stood up and pressed the flush before stepping into the shower and turning it on. Her mind consumed by recent events and about her son and the time he walked in on her as well as how it made her feel. She also thought about her husband Jim, what he would do and say if he were to find out about her and Hilary. She stepped out of the shower and dried herself off as best she could, brushing her teeth and making herself as presentable as she could by tying her hair up in a loose ponytail.

She turned her panties inside out and pulled them up her legs, Looking at Hilary, who was watching her with a surprised expression on her face as she was doing her own blouse up.

"I cannot believe that I have never thought about doing that!"

"What? The panty thing?" Amanda smiled. "They were rather icky, it just makes sense!"

"Mine are as well! Hilary reached up under her shirt and pulled hers down and copied her.

"I know!"

"How?"

"I saw them last night and couldn't resist looking at them and well, I smelled them." Her expression was as innocent as she could make it.

"Naughty girl!" Hilary extended her arm and placed it on her shoulder. "All is forgiven!"

"Ready?"

"I think so!" Hilary glanced around the suite and was satisfied that they had everything, they had tidied up as much as they could before leaving and heading downstairs.

They had been lucky to get a small continental breakfast and some coffee as they waited for their taxi to arrive, all the staff that they could see on duty were different to those the previous day. Both of them felt better knowing that no one would notice their attire, their lack of make-up and state of their hair. They made light conversation as they sated their appetites and welcomed the caffeine kick. Their taxi had arrived and they were pulling onto Hilary's driveway less than an hour later, thanking and paying the driver before walking into the house.

"The dirty little stop outs return at last!" I half shouted from the kitchen when I heard the front door click shut.

4

Christmas Eve had arrived, I was helping my Mother and Aunt with the preparations for our evening meal and for Christmas day itself. I had the task of preparing the vegetables, my mother was glazing a gammon joint and my aunt was stuffing the turkey. We had festive music blaring out of the smart speaker and were all in good cheer, I felt pleasantly distracted by the two women as I peeled carrots and parsnips. My mother was wearing shorts that showed off her shapely legs, being tight accentuated her bottom as she moved side to side in tune with the music. The vest she was wearing fit her so well that her breasts almost popped out of it, her nipples clearly erect and noticeable considering she was not wearing a bra.

It was only recently that I had started to look at her as the woman she is, not as my mother and although I should feel really disgusted at myself for it but she was a beautiful woman and I am a red blooded man. I still often thought about the time that I had unwittingly walked in on her in the bathroom, seeing her with the shower head aimed at her vagina as she masturbated was seared into my mind and I often found myself using it for my own release. We hadn't spoken about it, clearly embarrassed which I think we just accepted and it didn't need mentioning again. However, I couldn't help myself from looking at her and watching her move around, seeing the glint in her eyes and her smile.

I also watched my aunt as she wrestled with the turkey, she had an apron on to protect her skirt and blouse. She had spent the morning at work, returning home about an hour ago with a car load of food and alcohol as well as some wrapped gifts. She had ordered us to get to work, we happily obliged because it made sense to do as much of the hard work today so that we could have a chilled Christmas day. We made eye contact a lot, she also caught my lingering looks towards my mother, smiling at me when I realised that I had been busted and gone red in the face. I missed being naked with her, even though we weren't fucking each other every moment, we did have nice sex and I missed just being in her company. It would have been easy for us to do it in her house but because my mother was there, it was a bit of a risk.

It was nearly 9pm by the time we had finished and cleared the kitchen down, we all looked at each other and had a little family group hug. I could feel my boner build up at the touch of these two women, the warmth and smell of their bodies really got me. My mother had a thin layer of perspiration on her arms, shoulders and chest. I noticed the goosebumps on her arms when I looked at them, it certainly wasn't cold in the kitchen. I almost jumped when I felt a hand squeeze my arse, the cheeky grin on my aunts face confirmed that it had been her but I also noticed the look on my mothers face as she looked at my aunt as well, There had been a change in my mothers' demeanour, ever since they returned from their night out I had felt something but pushed the notion out of my head.

"Anyone fancy a dip in the hot tub?" I asked out of the blue, knowing that it wasn't exactly warm outside but thought it might be nice to unwind nonetheless.

"Oh, I think I will turn in for the night! It has been a long day and I feel rather tired." My aunt said as she rubbed her neck, she smiled at me and then at my mother. "Don't stay up too late children!" She laughed and headed off.

"I will join you dear!" My mother placed her hand on my cheek and patted it gently, a big smile on her face. "I will go and get ready."

"When I come back down, what would you like to drink?" I asked just as she disappeared, she looked around the corner at me.

"Oooh, I could really use a G&T!" She smiled and disappeared from my view.

I stood there momentarily bewildered, only because I knew that if it were my aunt, we would be getting freaky with each other. I shook my head and made my way to my room, my cock was semi hard and hanging awkwardly which made me pause to align it in its normal place. My aunt's door was closed, which typically meant that she didn't want to be disturbed but I wished I could see her. For some reason I had taken 20 minutes or so to get ready, as if I were going on a first date or something. The typical shit, shower and shave! I laughed at myself in the mirror for being such an arse, all I was doing was going to share a hot tub with my mother!

Arriving downstairs in my swimming trunks and a towel over my arm, I could see that my mother was already in the tub with just her head above the water. She smiled and waved at me when she spotted me, I smiled back and prepared our drinks and then headed out to join her. It was rather chilly, the steam coming off the tub was more noticeable as the water bubbled away rapidly. Checking the settings, I could see that she had turned the temperature up and put the jets on constant. I shivered as I placed my towel next to hers and the drinks on the table by the side.

"Quite chilly isn't it?" She said as I lowered myself into the water, causing it to overflow in the drains on the side.

"Just a bit! Much better now though." I submerged my head and rose back up to sit opposite her. It didn't bother me that my head was now cold, the rest of my body relaxed in the hot water. I watched her move to the side a little and reach for her drink, her bare shoulders briefly exposed before she sank back under the water.

"Cheers!" She raised her glass towards me, I picked mine up and clinked it on to hers.

"Salut!" We both smiled and drank from our glasses.

I couldn't help but notice how happy she looked but I could see a kind of sadness in her eyes, they looked watery and for the first time I actually saw their true vivid colour. Like mine, they were two toned but hers were bluey/green whereas mine were bluey/yellow, I couldn't say what colour my dad's were. I thought I saw a tear forming on her left eye but it could easily have been a splash of water from the bubbles.

"Darling, you wouldn't mind giving your old mum a foot rub? Would you?" She raised her feet out of the water in front of me and wiggled her toes. I took them in my hand and looked at them. I hadn't noticed that she had painted them as well as her fingernails, they looked like they were painted black. "I did them this morning, deep purple! Do you like?"

"Beautiful!" It was all I could say. Although her choice of colour was nice, I was talking about her feet in general and liked holding them. Again, something just felt different and I could feel the hairs on my neck rise.

"You are such a lovely boy!" She closed her eyes and rested her head back against the rim of the hot tub. "That feels amazing, you've done this before!"

I couldn't take my eyes off her, she looked so peaceful sitting there across from me. I hadn't noticed but I was stroking one of her legs, she obviously didn't mind as she made no protest as continued. My nerves were a little on edge as my hand reached under her knee, I gently squeezed her calf muscle as my hand moved back to her ankle. She opened her eyes slowly and looked at me before she reached for her glass again. For a moment I thought that she was topless and felt my cock twinge.

"Can I ask you something?" She asked nervously, I could sense it in her tone and felt a knot in my stomach.

"Sure!" I continued stroking her leg, her other one was resting on top of mine just inches away from my groin.

"Ok, please don't freak out, this is going to be hard enough as it is." She smiled. "Remember when you walked in on me in the shower that day, how did it make you feel? Honestly!"

"I...um..." I literally could have been a deer caught in headlights at that moment in time. "Embarrassed and shocked." I looked at her, my hand moved up her leg and came to a rest on her knee.

"That feels nice!" She looked to where her knee was and back at me. "I am so sorry that you had to witness that, I truly am!"

"It's ok mum, you don't have anything to apologise for! OK, I know you are my mother but you are also a woman too and we all have our needs from time to time!" I only stated what I felt was true. "Besides, I should be apologising to you because I should have at least knocked before barging in, I had no idea that anyone was in there despite the door being closed."

"I have wanted to speak to you about it but couldn't find the courage, I just had to because it has been eating at me and I am struggling with it!"

"What do you mean? How did it make you feel?" My curiosity was piqued.

"I think about it a lot, I think about how it made me feel, I think about you!" I could see the turmoil on her face, she still had a smile on her face but knew that whatever she was trying to say was not easy for her to do.

I simply looked at her, allowing her the time she needed to get whatever it was off her chest. I could feel the butterflies in my stomach as I waited for her to continue, my cock was bulging against my shorts because I could visualise her in the shower as she was bringing herself off. I shifted slightly in the tub, her leg now pressed against my bulging shorts. I couldn't see in her facial expression that she noticed or was aware of it.

"This is so difficult!"

"Mum, just say whatever it is that you need to say!" I said to her reassuringly.

"I think about it and I think about you watching me, I think about you standing before me with your penis in your hand, slowly massaging it as I rub myself!" She spoke in almost a whisper. "What kind of mother am I?" She brought her hands up to her face and looked away from me.

"If it is any consolation to you, I think about that day a lot too! It brings me great joy and some of the best orgasms when I think about you naked and vulnerable like that, in a good way!" I said it, again the words were true. "What kind of son does that make me then?"

"It is not right for us to have these thoughts and feelings for one another, but I still can't help how it makes me feel and I want it!" I felt her leg move and then her foot pressed against the bulge in my shorts, I nearly jumped at the touch and gasped.

"Mum, I.." Again, I struggled to find the words I wanted to say.

This was so unreal I thought to myself. What she did next truly had me speechless, she rose up and stood before me naked. The steam coming off her body as the cold air hit her, she stood there with her arms at her sides and looked down at me with tears in the corners of her eyes. My eyes went down her body, first they fell upon her breasts which still held firm but had a little sag to them. Her areola were fairly large, dark pink with puffy nipples. She had a little extra padding on her stomach and hips, her scar from the C-section she had from me was visible and then down to her pubic mound. She had a dark thatch of hair that was neatly trimmed, not that bushy but I could see that she took great care with it. There was a small amount of cellulite on her thighs and then her legs disappeared into the water. I looked back up to her face.

"Hold me!" She extended her hands. "Please."

I took hold of her hands and stood up, she pulled me into her as I put my arms around her waist and held her against my body. She placed her head on my chest and her hands on my back. I could feel her body shaking and wasn't sure whether it was the cold or her nerves. Her breasts felt nice pressed up against me, I wanted to move my hands to her arse and squeeze it but didn't feel it right even with the state we were in and the revelation to each other. I could feel my cock pressing into her stomach, which meant that if I could feel it then she could too.

"Am I a bad mother?" She asked quietly, sniffing a few times afterwards.