Aunt Hilary & I Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not at all! You are the most amazing and beautiful mother anyone could wish for!

"You are just saying that!"

"Mum, There is not a single female on this planet that I could love more than I do you, some might come close but you will always be number one!" I kissed her on the head and pulled her into me more. "This right now, only makes me love you that much more and I don't think any less of you! The day I saw you in the shower was the day that I saw YOU!"

"That is probably the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me in my whole life!"

"Like I said before, I saw you for the woman that you are and not just my mother!"

She looked up at me, our eyes looking into one another and then our lips met and we nervously kissed each other on the lips. She breathed heavily through her nose as we kissed. I could taste the saltiness of her tears on her lips from when she had been crying earlier. Feeling her body shiver as she pressed her tongue between my lips, opening my mouth to receive it and she pressed her lower body into mine. I could taste the gin in her mouth. I had kissed a handful of women but they were nothing to my mother and I put that down to the fact that she was my mother!

"Mum, you are shivering! I think we should head inside." She just lowered herself into the water and I followed suit and sat back down, she straddled my lap and threw her arms around my neck and our kissing resumed.

Part of me wanted to stop, what we were doing was heavily frowned upon and would certainly get us into trouble. I thought about my father and what it would do to him and our family, he was a pretty cool and open guy and it would take a lot to push him over the edge. This could be it I thought to myself. For the most part, one of my fantasies had come to fruition and I didn't want it to stop, more to the point, I didn't want to hurt her by rejecting her. My mother! This amazing woman that would do anything for me and who I would do anything for, doing things that we shouldn't be doing! It made me chuckle.

"What is so funny?" She looked at me quizzically.

"Oh, just nerves I think!" I didn't want to plant any more seeds of doubt. I moved my hands down from her waist and cupped her buttocks, she bit her lip and gave me a mischievous look.

"I understand, it isn't everyday that a mother offers herself to her son!"

"Is that what you are doing?" I gave her a cheeky wink.

"I guess it is!" She leant in and kissed me, pressing her tongue into my mouth again. I felt her hand slide over the bulge in my shorts, sending a surge of energy through my body and my cock was definitely a willing participant. "You feel so hard, it can't be comfortable for you! Take your shorts off!"

She slid backwards so that I was free to take my shorts off. I began taking them off under the water but she protested and made me stand up, the cold biting into my skin. She placed her hand on my shorts and stroked my cock through the fabric, closing her palm and fingers on it as best she could. The action made my cock twitch, she looked up at me with her mouth open and her eyes wide. Hooking my thumbs into the waistband, I began to pull them down and felt the resistance of my boner at the front. Her eyes were locked in a stare at the front of my shorts, eagerly awaiting my cock being released from its confines.

"Dear God!" She exclaimed as my cock sprang up in line with her face, a sharp intake of breath and she placed her hand on her chest and looked up at my face and back at my cock. She put her hand around it and gently squeezed, it twitched at her touch and I could sense that it wouldn't take much effort for me to shoot my load. "It is so lovely, nice and thick!"

"Be careful mum!" I was gobsmacked, my mother had my cock in her hand and it was right in front of her face. That alone was enough to build my orgasm, my cock twitched again.

"It's ok, I will be gentle." She moved her head below and took my ball bag into her mouth and sucked on them, moving her hand up and down my shaft slowly. I thought my knees were going to give away, looking up to the stars and closing my eyes and placing my hand on her shoulder.

"Are you ok?" She asked, she had stopped stroking and gripped her hand around the top of my shaft. My bell end was swollen, my cock twitched a few times as my orgasm was nearing completion.

"More than ok!"

With that, she put her lips to my glans and kissed it and then licked the precum from her lips. Our eyes met and she then closed her mouth around it and slowly moved her head back so that her lips were closed and kissed it again. She then opened her mouth and took most of my length into it, slowly moving up and down it and moaning her delight of having a cock in her mouth. Her movement came faster and stronger, I gasped aloud.

"I am going to cum!"

"Cum for me!" She said quickly, she held her mouth open with my bell end resting on her bottom lip as she rapidly wanked me off.

I simply grunted as my hips jerked, ropes of cum spurted out of my cock! It went into her mouth, up over her lip and nose with a little in her eye and the remainder oozed into her mouth. She took all of my cock into her mouth and closed her lips around the base of my shaft as it pulsated, she slowly sucked all the way to the tip. Pulling my foreskin back as she cleaned all of the cum from it and then looked up at me again, a big grin spread across her face and she then licked her lips before wiping her face with her hand.

She stood up and took my head in between her hands and kissed me again, tasting my cum on her breath as our tongues mingled. I squeezed both of her arse cheeks in my hands, then moved my right hand around to her front and cupped her vagina with it. Feeling the sharpness of her pubes against my skin, I soon got used to the feel and pressed my finger lower into the folds of her outer labia. My hand was greeted by the warm, silkiness of her moist vagina and I now moaned into her mouth as I felt her clitoris and she pressed her fingernails into my neck.

Her legs parted, giving me better access as I pushed a finger into her vaginal canal. Feeling the ruffled texture as I slid my finger in and out of her, my whole hand now covered in her nectar, I pressed a second finger inside. It felt tight, our kissing stopped and she rested her head on my shoulder, it felt like I was supporting her entire weight as she hung on to me.

"Not here!" She looked up at me, her big eyes looked dreamy. She pulled away from me and turned to get out of the hot tub. I couldn't take my eyes off her bottom as she bent down to pick up her drink. Both her anus and pussy were visible to me, the skin around her anus was darker but so was her vagina, it was one of my favourite views of a woman.

"I will turn everything off and lock up, could you take my glass as well?"

"Sure! Don't be long, ok!"

"I won't, is there anything you need from the kitchen?"

"A bottle of water would be nice, don't be long!" She walked into the house, all I could do was watch the rise and fall of each buttock and the swaying of her hips. She had a lovely figure for a woman of her age!

I put my hands behind my head and looked up at the sky again, words failed me when I tried to make sense of what had transpired and what was still yet to come. I caught movement from one of the windows upstairs and saw my aunt looking back at me with a smile on her face, she stuck both thumbs up at me! What the fuck I thought, had she been there all along watching my mother and I? She vanished from sight and I shook my head with amusement, I would have to try and talk to her the next day, which happened to be Christmas Day.

"This will be fun!" I said to myself as I turned the jets and lights of the tub off and placed the cover on it. Picking up the towels and my shorts, I headed inside and locked the door behind me, turned off the outdoor lights and grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge before heading to my mothers bedroom.

*****

My mother walked out of her en-suite as I entered her room, she was towel drying her hair and smiled at me when she saw me. She looked amazing in the light, considering there was only a bedside lamp on. The shadows on her body and her silhouette on the wall, it was a sight to behold and I felt a twinge in my cock again. I walked to her bedside table and placed the bottle of water next to the book she was currently reading, not taking much notice of what it was about. I felt her hands on my shoulders and turned my head to look at her.

"Why don't you go take a quick shower, warm yourself up and wash the chlorine off."

"Good idea, love the smell of chlorine though!" It was true, I loved the smell of the stuff.

"Just like your father!" She pointed to the en-suite. "Go on!"

I quickly made use of the toilet and washed myself, the steaming hot water was very much welcome against my skin. After drying myself off, I entered her bedroom to find my mother looking out at the walled garden, bathed in moonlight which cast an eerie glow over it. I placed my hands on her waist and kissed the back of her head and inhaled the scent of her hair which smelled of coconut. She turned and put her arms around me and placed her forehead on mine, our noses rubbed one another and then our mouths joined. My hands wandered over her body, her skin felt so soft to touch. I knew that I should not be experiencing such a thing but I also knew that I wanted it to happen and so did she, she was more confident than she had been earlier too.

"Ro?"

"Yes?"

"If this is too much, just say!" She was giving me a chance to walk away, I wasn't going anywhere. "I will understand!"

"I feel as though I should be offering you an out!" I smiled at her, my hand on her cheek as I stroked it with my thumb. "I am not going to pass up the opportunity of eating my mothers beautiful pussy!"

"Oh God, that sounds so bad! Say it again!" She cooed.

"I want to eat your...beautiful...pussy!" I whispered slowly into her ear as I pushed my hand between her legs onto her pussy and pressed it against her mound. She pressed into my hand.

I took her hand and led her to the bed, where she climbed onto it on all fours and crawled to the centre and laid down on her stomach. Her pussy and anus were visible again, stirring a nice response in my groin. I crawled up between her legs and kissed her on her lower back, she raised her hips and pushed her arse into my body as I continued to give her little light kisses up and down her back. I moved down lower, trailing my tongue along her skin until I reached the top of her arse crack, with both hands squeezing her buttocks. Again, she lifted her hips which fully exposed her anus to me. I looked at it in awe, licking my lips and then ran my tongue up her arse crack and pressing my face into it.

"Mmmmm, that was nice! Please don't stop!" Her hand grabbing a buttock and pulling it to the side.

"You want me to lick your asshole?" I said the words as I looked at it, it winked at me.

"Yes!"

There was a faint musty smell coming from it, pretty normal I figured but she had just had a shower, so I kissed it. I would probably have done it even if she hadn't just had a shower, she was my mother after all. I flicked my tongue across her anus briefly and then flattened my tongue over it and pressed my face into the valley of her buttocks, she pushed back against me and groaned. There was no real taste to it, I just nuzzled into her and massaged her anus with my tongue for I couldn't tell you how long but it was very enjoyable but had to stop because my jaw began to hurt.

"Need to pause for a bit mum!"

"Ok Dear! Such a big turn on!" She admitted.

She got up and turned on to her back and signalled for me to come lie down beside her, I looked at her pussy and then crawled up next to her. She put her hand on my semi erect cock and kissed me, that was a new one for me, my mother didn't mind the fact that I had just been licking her arsehole! Moving down, I took one of her nipples into my mouth and fondled the other with my hand, her heart beating fast in her chest.

I moved my hand down to her pussy and rubbed it gently, feeling how wet she was, pressing a finger into her and hooking it, raising my hand towards her chest. This made her gasp, I relaxed and started to rub her clitoris with my thumb as I moved my finger in and out of her. She had her hand on her breast squeezing her nipple, we kissed and she bit on my bottom lip. Her hand then joined mine, she parted her labia as my thumb continued to rub it in a circular motion.

"I want you to watch me play with myself!" I smiled at her and withdrew my hand from her vagina, I sucked my fingers as she watched and then shifted down the bed and positioned myself between her legs after she spread them to accommodate me.

"God, you are so beautiful! I am not dreaming am I?" She smiled and shifted her body, the perspiration on her skin was noticeable. Looking down at her, her asshole was a little swollen and there was a creamy secretion coming from her vagina which caused me to start stroking myself as I watched her.

"Mmmmm, seeing you stroke yourself is so tantalising!" She had her fingers on her clitoris, she was rubbing it fairly quickly and played with her breasts with the other hand. "I have thought about this so much Ro!"

"So have I! Can I move closer?" She lifted her legs up, her knees now level with her shoulders. I moved myself closer, my cock was directly above her vagina. I pulled one of her feet up to my face and kissed it, rubbing my cheek in the arch of it and holding it there briefly.

"I am not sure that I am ready to go this far just yet, I want to don't get me wrong but can we take it slowly?"

"That's fine mum, anything you want!" I pressed the shaft of my cock onto her clitoris and began moving my hips back and forth with a slow yet deliberate motion. When my bell end came to rest on it, I gently slapped it with it.

"Ooh ooh, keep doing that! Oh my, your cock feels so nice rubbing against my clit!"

"You like my slapping your clit with it?"

"I do, but not too hard." Her breathing quickened.

I bent down and kissed her, my cock still rubbing against her clit as I moved my hips back and forth and she moved herself against me in unison. I wanted to see her cum but knew I was not far off, as we kissed, all I had in my mind was the sight of her swollen asshole and the fluid seeping from her vagina.

"Mum?" I said in between kisses.

"Yes?" Her voice was hoarse.

"Would you mind if I go down on you?"

"Darling, you don't have to ask!"

I moved down her body until my face was centimetres from her vagina, I laid down on my stomach and hooked both of my arms around her thighs. Gazing down at the triangular patch of fur, her vagina glistened with her juices in the light and the smell of her sent surges of electricity through my body and my cock spasmed. I was going to go in delicately but instead I closed my mouth over her vagina and licked from the bottom all the way up to her erect clitoris, she lifted her hips and sucked in her breath and squeezed my head with her thighs, it was like a vice. I felt her pushing her fingers through my hair and then pulled my face deeper into her, my mouth and nose were covered and I found it hard to breathe. I tapped her on the thigh and she released her grip on my head and took her hand away from my head. I paused to get my breath back.

"Sorry darling! Got a bit carried away." She lifted her head and looked down at me.

"A little warning would have been nice!" I smiled at her and went back to her pussy, sucking her inner labia into my mouth and nuzzling my nose against her clit. Flicking my tongue rapidly across her clit and then circling it, I paused again but this time the tip of my tongue barely touched it, breathing my hot breath onto her.

"Fucking hell! I am almost there!" Her voice now high pitched and strained.

"Cum on my face!" I said the words into her pussy, feeling her hand move in over her clitoris and then rubbing it as I licked her opening and then moving lower and licking her asshole. Rimming it firmly in a clockwise direction. Pressing my tongue against it as she lift her pelvis and rotated it.

"Oh God, oh God! Rowan, I'm cumming!" She practically squealed.

Her hips started shuddering rapidly and she pulled my face into her, my tongue on her asshole and nose buried in her vagina. Feeling the power of her body as it assaulted me, thighs squeezing my head again, lack of breath and what I never would have expected in a million years... I felt the hot gush of her urine hiss out of her as it sprayed in all directions, in my mouth, up my nose and even got an eye full. I wasn't sure how to react to it at first, so I just swallowed what was in my mouth and continued to lick her gently.

"Ro..." She began to speak as she spread her legs wide.

"Please don't apologise! That was bloody amazing!" I sat up on my knees, looking down at the wet patch on the bed and then at her.

"Ok!" She smiled with her mouth open and ran her tongue across her upper teeth, her hands extended above her head. She lifted her head again and looked at my erect cock. "Are you going to do something about that?"

"I suppose I should really!" I took my cock in my hand and stroked it,

"Cum on my tits!"

"With pleasure!" I clambered over her and straddled her, almost sitting down on her stomach but not fully because of my weight.

She pushed one of her hands underneath me and started to play with herself as her other hand went to her breasts. I continued to stroke myself with my cock over her tits, feeling the build up begin and closing my eyes. Her hand suddenly grabbed my testicles and she rolled them on the palm of her hand, she then extended her finger and found my asshole. This caused me to open my eyes and look at her, she almost laughed at my expression but suppressed it not wanting to put me off.

"Oh, that is different! I am not sure how I feel." It was a new sensation, never really had I considered anal play on myself before. I wasn't one of these guys that got freaked out because I was afraid that it would make me gay or anything. Would it bother me, I would like to think not.

"Do you want me to stop?"

"No, it is nice!" I had been wanking myself all along, focusing now on my climax with the sensation of having my asshole played with.

"Let me know when you are about to cum!"

"Not far off now!" My own breathing fast, I could feel my heart beating through my chest as I quickened the pace of stroking myself.

"Cum on my tits! I want to feel it on my skin and rub it all over. Cum on your mummy's tits!"

"Oh Jesus, fucking hell!" My mouth was open and my eyes were squinting as I furiously brought my climax on. "I'm cumming!"

At the exact moment when my cum started shooting out of my cock, I felt her finger enter my asshole which made me clench my arse. My cum landing between her breasts and a little on her neck, her finger remained inside me as my cock twitched involuntarily. My bell end was swollen and looked a bit red, I probably over did it! She removed her finger from my ass slowly, again a new sensation for me and then I watched her place her hand on her chest. She looked at me with glee and began rubbing my semen all over her tits and belly.

"Thank you my dear, it feels so nice! Did you like my little surprise?"

"The jury is still out with regards to your squirting but I will be honest and say that the bum thing was surprisingly pleasant!" I moved back beside her and looked down. "What made you think of doing that?"

"Oh, your father likes it! I must be too used to doing it for him, sorry!"

"Stop apologising!" I took her nipple between my thumb and index finger and twisted it.

"Hey!" She slapped me on the arm and then got up from the bed, standing before me with her hands on her hips. "Right young man, I think you should get yourself upstairs and get some sleep!"