Aunt Liz's Fantasy Comes True Ch. 03

Story Info
Liz and Tyler finally have time alone.
2.9k words
4.68
11.1k
20

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/26/2023
Created 05/08/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
elizaloo
elizaloo
124 Followers

Weeks had passed. She'd had no communication from Tyler in any fashion since their aborted kitchen adventure.

Which struck Liz the wrong way, somehow. From constant phone calls to nothing at all. Feeling bereft, she fought against the idea that she had been rejected by an 18 year old for a girlfriend of a similar age. 'Be happy for him.' She counseled herself, 'He's far too young for you anyway.'

Brian didn't notice, which was a good thing, considering how close he'd been to discovering them in the kitchen that day.

Life, for him, was completely normal. He still fell asleep on his chair every night like an ancient old man, he still ignored Liz's attempts at seduction, and god, she ached for some sort of fulfillment. From anyone at this point.

Dreams of Tyler's mouth on her, tongue inside of her, woke her out of sound sleep regularly. She'd sit up in bed, gasping, the spasms of her orgasms wracking her body. Struggling to keep herself quiet with Brian asleep in the bed next to her. The cold showers she took constantly before bed could only do so much, it seemed.

Utilizing her vibrator during the day when no one was home helped, but she could not forget the feel of his erection against her. Rock hard; that warm flesh that she wanted inside of her.

The very next day Tyler's mom called to speak with Brian. Liz answered the phone and handed it off as quickly as she could. Her skin crawled not just at the idea of speaking to his mom, but more because she couldn't stand the woman.

"Tyler bought a truck! Sold his old car to a friend and used the money he made from his yard work company this summer as a down payment. Along with graduation money." She enthused to her brother. "And I think he has a girlfriend! He's been out at night and comes home grumpy, I think it's some kind of puppy love." Liz could hear her disparaging tone echoing from the headset and got up to go into the kitchen.

"That's great." Brian said before the sibling's chat turned to their parents, his favorite subject, and hers.

Liz overheard parts of the conversation from her spot in the kitchen, putting dinner together for the family. She instantly decided that tonight was a running night, she needed the physical release desperately. Figuring that if she put at least ten miles on her body that she would not have the energy to long for sexual release. For a day or two at most, but she'd take what she could get.

Brian was asleep on the couch shortly after dinner, the children in bed as Liz went to the bedroom and found a clean tank top, sports bra and silky running shorts to wear.

The soft cotton of her bra rubbed against her erect nipples, and she fumbled with the laces of her shoes, body aching.

'Stop it', she warned herself, getting up from the bench near the back door and letting herself out into the darkness. 'Clear your mind and just run right now'.

Her favorite time of day; the dark hid untold dangers and thus, excitement. She was fleet, darting down empty streets, through the park and around one of her usual routes.

Wisely, she varied the routes, so that no one could track her on any given night. Tonight's route took her past the High School she had graduated from many years before, as well as the one where Tyler's ceremony had just been held.

Taking a break from the hard pace she'd set for herself; she slowed down to a jog on the sidewalk next to the parking lot.

A single vehicle, a dark truck, sat at the far end of the lot, next to the sidewalk and her antenna twinged. Too close for comfort, so she crossed the road and kept an eye on the truck. Contemplating danger, she picked up her pace, falling back into a fast run.

Watching the truck for movement, her fear ratcheted up significantly when the driver's door opened.

"Liz!" The driver called, waving an arm, then both, as she bolted past. "Auntie Liz, it's me! It's Tyler."

She heard the words as she ran past, but they didn't register until she was halfway down the block. Her heart pounding from the sprint and fear alike, she stopped, winded. Head down, hands on her knees as she caught her breath.

Behind her the truck pulled into a parking spot on the road and Tyler bounded out.

"I'm sorry." The first words out his mouth in weeks. "I didn't think; should have known you'd be scared of some guy in a truck yelling at you."

"Yeah." Liz stood up, "Just a little scared." Stretched, because the sprint and subsequent pause had tightened the muscles in her calves.

Tyler watched her, hands at his sides, fingers clenched.

"I just wanted to talk. It's been forever." His voice was soft, and Liz heard the undertones, the same ache she had been feeling the last two weeks.

"It has been." Liz agreed, "I figured you'd found a girlfriend. Your mom told us about the new truck." She walked a few feet down the sidewalk, then back towards him, trying to loosen her muscles.

"Look, I have to keep moving for a few blocks or so. Walking or jogging, my muscles are too tight. Why don't I circle around the next few blocks and come back this way. We can talk then." She watched the smile light his face, white teeth in the darkness.

"That would be great!" His excitement was palpable. "I'll just be over there, in the truck."

Liz was laughing at his eagerness as she picked back up to a slow jog, heading down the street. Each puddle of light from the streetlamps marked her path, measuring the distance between her and Tyler.

She wanted to go back to talk to him, but the sane part of her brain warned her that to do so would be very, very dangerous. Things hadn't progressed to the point of no return yet, but to spend time in his company tonight, without boundaries, was courting more trouble than she wanted. Unfortunately, she also wanted HIM desperately.

She was still anxious when she came back around to the parking lot shortly after, thankful at least that the muscles in her calves had relaxed. Nothing else had.

Her brain was in overdrive, wondering why Tyler had waited until tonight to seek her out. Despite her misgivings, she was wet, she could feel arousal coursing through her body, eager to be in the same space as he tonight.

The truck was right where it had been originally, and Liz walked up to the passenger side. Opening the door, she noticed that the interior lights did not come on.

"Smart move.." She told Tyler as she settled into the comfortable seat. The radio was playing softly, and she heard a favorite '80's song playing. "Is that....?"

Tyler interrupted with, "Yes, I pulled a bunch of your favorites together on a CD."

"That was very sweet. Thank you." She smiled at him, and Tyler leaned across the seat towards her.

"I've missed you. The business has been so busy, and mom kept me running with errands. It's almost like she knew." Touching her arm, running his fingers down her skin.

Liz shuddered, further aroused by his touch. "She thinks you have a girlfriend. On a phone call to Brian earlier she told him that you've been out at night and coming home grumpy."

Suddenly the explanation for that hit her brain, and she looked at him. "Have you been up here every night? Waiting for me?"

A bit sheepishly, he confessed, "Yes, I have been. I knew you ran past here from conversations at our house, and I thought I might be able to catch you. But you haven't been running."

"Too busy feeling sorry for myself." Liz said, letting him read into that if he wanted. "But I'm here now."

"And I'm really glad." Tyler told her. "Look, I don't want to sit and talk here in the truck, it's not that comfortable. My friend Adam left for an of town trip today and I'm watching his dog."

Fidgeting, drumming his fingers on the steering wheel. "I'm staying there for the week, even though my mom can't figure out why I don't want to be at home. Come with, over there, and we can talk."

Liz laughed. "Talk, Tyler? Is that what you want?" Her breath caught as he turned to face her, and she could see the front of his jeans. Rubbing himself as he spoke.

"No." Honesty made him blunt. "I want to lie down on a bed with you and finish what we keep starting. But we can just talk if you want."

"I don't want to talk." Liz heard the deeper tone in her voice, evidence of her arousal. "And I don't know how much time I have." Making up her mind, Liz gestured towards the keys in the ignition. "Let's go to your friend's house, now."

With a broad grin on his face, Tyler started the truck and pulled out of the parking lot, heading on a road that led out of town. "His place is just down on Kishwaukee, not far."

"Good," is the only answer Liz had. Her heart was pounding again, rapid beats in her chest and she knew it certainly wasn't from fear.

The drive was completed in silence, each of them lost in their thoughts. Tyler pulled the truck into the driveway of a small ranch, with professional landscaping in the front, solar lights along the path to the front door.

Liz noticed this abstractedly as she exited the truck, following Tyler on the driveway to the back door. He opened the door and stepped inside to turn on a light.

The dog he was watching, an arthritic German Shepherd, gave a halfhearted bark at them before Tyler let her out into the fenced back yard.

"This way." His voice was deeper than she'd heard before and Liz followed him down a hallway to a guest room admiring the flex of his butt and his broad, muscular back.

The bed had been made and with a sweep of his hands, Tyler pulled the blankets back, leaving only the blue bedsheet visible.

'The point of no return', the voice of reason spoke inside Liz's head. 'You won't be able to turn back this time. No excuses'.

She didn't want to turn back, her body ached to have his next to her, above her, inside of her.

Stripping her shirt over her head, dropping her sweaty sports bra on the floor and damp shorts on top of the pile, she sat down on the bed and kicked shoes and socks off as well.

While Tyler watched her actions with an awed silence, she fell onto the bed and stretched out, patting the mattress beside her. "Join me." The command was unnecessary because Tyler was already half undressed before the words left her mouth.

Jumping onto the bed, he said, "Wait! I have to let the dog in." Bolting out of the room, naked, erection bobbing in front of him, he was back in less than a minute.

"I'm back." He rejoined her on the bed. Rolling to his side, he put his right hand on her stomach. Stroking her skin.

"You're the first naked woman I've ever seen." Marveling at the expanse of her skin. "I mean, in real life...porn, well, you know." He said sheepishly, resuming his stroking of her body, tracing his fingers across and down.

"You can touch me, anywhere." Liz told him as she slipped a hand behind his head and pulled his mouth down to hers.

Kissing him, opening her mouth for his tongue, sucking gently on it, she groaned into his mouth, her body arching against his exploring fingers, stroking further down and into her. Her first orgasm against him, the rest needed to be with him, cock inside of her.

"God yes, there." She told him, eyes locking on his as his finger slid inside of her wet. In and out, a second finger again joining the first. "I'm wet for you Tyler, and I want your cock inside of me so fucking badly. Really soon, very soon. I don't think I can wait, I'm sorry."

Sorry that his first time would be faster than she planned. Lovemaking had been on her mind for weeks, the steps she would take so that he enjoyed every second of learning her body, she learning his. But the time for that had passed, she was too eager for him to slide his erect cock into her and fuck her. They'd figure out the rest another time.

"Do I need a condom?" He asked, so respectfully she thought, and answered him, "I can't get pregnant and unless you've been fucking random women these last two weeks, I think we're both good as far as anything else, so no."

She gripped the length of him, stroking, feeling the hardness, knowing he was this hard for her.

His aunt. Taboo in their culture, regardless of the lack of a direct relationship.

Despite wanting this part of him inside her cunt right now, she took a moment and slid down the bed to take him in her mouth. Licking the tip of his cock, capturing the soft skin with her lips, engulfing him completely for just a moment, making him wet too.

"Jesus," He grabbed her blonde hair, pulling on the long strands. "Don't do that again. I mean, do that again if you want, but I don't want to finish that way again. I want to be inside of you for that, this time."

"And I want you inside of me. As deep as I can take you." Liz straddled him, holding him in her hand as she lowered her body down on his. Feeling him fill her, stretch her, impaling herself on him.

They both stopped breathing for a moment as Liz sank down fully on his cock. Tyler's eyes wide and amazed, Liz reveling in the feeling a hard cock deep within her. This feeling is what she'd been aching for even back when she picked him up from the restaurant in what felt like an eon ago.

Now it was hers and while she longed to just enjoy this moment for a while, she knew neither of them had the patience for it now.

Bending her knees, rising up, sliding his cock almost out of her cunt before settling back down, she watched his face contort with pleasure. Wanting him to enjoy the feel of her as much as she was enjoying him.

"Can we, I want..."Tyler opened his eyes and made a motion with his hands. "I want to be the one fucking you now."

Laughing softly, Liz stretched out her legs, holding him inside of her and said, "Just roll us over."

Eyes wide again, Tyler followed her directions, shifting gently so that she was beneath him.

"Oh wow, that feels different." He spoke what he was thinking, naïve in his wonder of first-time intercourse.

Liz brought her legs up around his waist, holding him as he bent over and began to thrust inside her. Quickly finding a rhythm, he groaned to her, "I'm going to cum, I can't stop it."

"Don't. Go with it." Liza answered, "Just keep fucking me, Tyler." One orgasm followed another for her, muscles clenching his cock, forcing a moan from him every time.

With his arms extended alongside her head, rocking her back and forth on the bed, he narrated, "Cumming, fuck Liz, I'm cumming right now."

Collapsing to her side, he was breathing with deep gulps of air, cock still spurting on his leg.

Liz, her own body still shaking with orgasms, slid down the bed and took his cock in her mouth, gently licking the cum from his cock and leg. Tasting both herself and him on the tender skin.

"Oh my god, that both hurts and feels good at the same time." Tyler gasped, his hands seeking her hair again, pulling.

Liz released him and rolled onto her back, staring at the ceiling. Her body content, for the first time in a long time.

"You don't have to pull out when you cum, stay inside of me, it's much better." She told him, her hand stroking his thigh, then kissing her way up his chest to mouth.

"I didn't want to hurt you." He protested, "I knew I was going to collapse."

"You won't, "She laughed gently, kissing his face, damp with sweat. "I'm pretty tough, next time just stay inside me, cum with my arms and legs around you."

"Next time?" Tyler's voice rose a bit in pitch. "Next time? Tonight?" His face alight with the possibilities.

"No, silly. I have to be home shortly. You'll have to drive me within a few blocks of the house. Next time as in tomorrow night." She teased.

"Oh. Fuck. I'll have to jerk off a dozen times tomorrow waiting for that." He teased back.

Liz reached down to the floor to get her clothes and put them back on, knowing her shorts would be soaked with his cum as soon as she stood up. They'd have to go in the wash basket immediately, but she'd wash them and wear them again tomorrow, when she came back to this house to fuck Tyler again.

Poker face be damned; she'd absolutely have to never see his mother ever again, especially with Tyler in the same room, the same house. That would make for some awkward family dinners for sure.

But knowing all of that, tomorrow night still couldn't come soon enough.

elizaloo
elizaloo
124 Followers