Aunt Liz's Fantasy Comes True Ch. 04

Story Info
Tyler's friend surprises them by arriving home early.
2.6k words
4.44
10k
12

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/26/2023
Created 05/08/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
elizaloo
elizaloo
124 Followers

Two days after her late evening adventure with Tyler, Liz was sitting at her desk paying bills when she glanced at the calendar and realized that Tyler's graduation party was only a few weeks away.

Given the size of his family's property; acreage with a pool and guesthouse, Tyler's mom had decided to have a quasi-combined family and friends event. Family would gather earlier in the day and celebrate and then later in the afternoon/evening his friends would arrive for a 'kid's party', as his mom referred to the planned volleyball and pool activities.

Liz wanted absolutely nothing to do with even being there, avoiding her sister-in-law's constantly prying eyes as well as Tyler and his friends. The whole event seemed like an absolute disaster waiting to happen.

Tyler's mom had never liked Liz; they were in high school together albeit a few years apart with Julie being a few years older. When Liz and Brian became a couple, Julie's animosity seemed to ramp up and Liz made a habit of steering clear of Julie from that point on.

Brian and his sister, along with their parents, were completely enmeshed in each other's business, with constant phone calls, dinners together and parties for every possible reason. Liz often begged off, citing other things to do -- anything other than spending time with Brian's family. She barely knew Tyler's dad; he worked long hours in the city to provide the lifestyle that Julie demanded and was rarely around. A pleasant and friendly man from what she had observed throughout the years.

Banishing thoughts of Tyler's family from her mind, she checked the calendar, wondering if she'd be able to see Tyler again this week.

He was still house-sitting and she knew that would be the easiest way to be together before he moved back into his parent's house when his friend returned from vacation.

A quick text off to him to check in and find out what his schedule for the week looked like, and she finished up the bills online.

Seconds later her phone dinged with a response; Tyler was free every night of the week going forward. Liz laughed at that; she knew he'd been invited out by friends; he was just choosing to make it clear she was a priority.

Pondering her own schedule along with the children and Brian, she decided that Thursday night would be best. Tyler's friend was due home on Friday, and she supposed that Tyler could make plans with friends for the weekend that way. She and Brian had a dinner planned with neighbors on Saturday and that would mean shopping and cleaning all day on Friday in preparation.

Thrilled with the anticipation of seeing him and fucking him again, Liz sent the word Thursday with a question mark back to Tyler and stood up to go into the kitchen and figure out what to make for dinner. The children were due home from school soon and that meant homework and chatter and Liz wanted to savor the quiet for a bit longer.

Thursday dawned bright and sunny, a perfect summer day. Liz had errands related to the weekend to run, and then when the children arrived home, a trip to the park for lots of physical activity so that they'd fall into bed that night. It was a guarantee that Brian would be asleep long before she left to run.

After a long day of anticipation, darkness finally arrived, and Liz donned her usual running attire. Locking the house behind her, she set off for the house where Tyler was staying. A brisk pace took her there in 20 long minutes.

The house was well lit, and Liz walked along the driveway where Tyler's truck was parked to the back door. She knocked and the old dog let out a short bark to announce her arrival.

Tyler arrived at the door wearing only a pair of shorts and the sight of him made Liz instantly wet. Soaking wet. Again.

"C'mon in." He opened the door and Liz stepped into the kitchen. The old dog, whose name, as Tyler told her was Gretchen, allowed Liz to scratch her head for a moment before she headed back to her soft bed.

Liz looked at Tyler for a moment before she pushed him up against the wall of the kitchen and kissed him.

"It feels like forever and not two days." She said against his mouth. Kissing his lips, his cheeks and his neck.

"Don't I know it." He replied, cupping her ass and pulling her against his hardon. "Let's go sit on the couch and try something new."

"New?" Liz questioned, following him into the family room where the TV hung from the wall, a sports show on the screen.

"Yeah, I was watching some...stuff...earlier," He paused, looking at her, "Porn stuff...you know...."

Liz nodded and tipped her head to encourage him to finish his thoughts.

"Well, they were on a couch, and she was sitting on his lap. We kind of did that in bed but I wanted to do that here too." He grinned at her, dropped his shorts to the floor and sat down on the couch, patting his lap. "Come to daddy."

Liz could only laugh at his silly behavior. "I guess we can certainly give it a try."

She dropped her shorts too and straddled him on the couch, holding herself above his cock, teasing him. Mouth on his, pressing him back into the couch as she kissed him, rubbing her body against his.

Aroused, Liz took his cock in her hand and rubbed him against her slit, wetting him with herself.

"Jeez Liz...the way my cock feels..." Tyler moaned, his head back and eyes closed as he savored the feeling.

As she eased his erection inside of her, Liz watched his face, enjoying the outright bliss in his smile. Resting herself on her heels, she let them both acclimate to his cock completely engulfed by her body, before raising herself a bit and then back down.

Slowly, she settled into a rhythm of fucking him, while Tyler slid his hands beneath her tank top and fondled her breasts through the sports bra.

"You should have taken this off too." He grumbled, a smile on his face belying the complaint.

"Later." Liz said, putting her hands on either side of his head, resting them against the cushion, looking into the eyes she adored. "Right now, this."

It was only when Liz heard the back door slam shut and they both heard a voice call out, "Tyler, are you here?" that Tyler stopped, mid-thrust and looked at Liz with wide eyes.

"I think Austin is home." He breathed into her mouth, panic in his eyes.

Liz flipped off of his rapidly deflating cock onto the couch, scrambling for her shorts, while Tyler grabbed his, standing up to put them on before his friend made it to the family room.

"Hey." Austin came around the corner to see Tyler sit back down on the couch, tv remote in his hand, turning the volume up on the sports channel.

Liz had just adjusted her shorts and was standing next to the couch, face red and eyes wide as she and Austin looked at each other for a moment.

"Oooops!" Austin saw the picture immediately and threw his hands up in the air.

"Oh man, I'm sorry. I know I said I'd be home tomorrow, and I guess I messed this up."

Making the best of the situation, he walked over to Liz and put out his hand, "I'm Austin."

"Liz." She automatically shook his hand, looking over at Tyler for help. "I was just leaving."

"Don't." Both men spoke at once, looked at each other and laughed.

"Stay." Austin asked. "Stay, I'm sorry I interrupted. I'll just go to the store and grab some food for work tomorrow and you guys can.....finish what you were doing."

"No, really, I have to go." Liz looked around for her shoes and socks. "Need to finish my run."

"Please. I feel like a jerk." Austin touched her arm, electrifying Liz. The startled look on his face told her he had felt the jolt as well.

"I need a beer." Tyler spoke from the couch, then stood up and went into the kitchen. "You guys want one?"

"Sure." Austin said automatically, his eyes on Liz. "Stay for a beer, please?"

"I'm being healthy and running, I don't think a beer fits well with that, do you?" Liz asked him, evaluating him as she stood there, socks in hand.

Tall, dark hair, muscular and looked to be mid-20's. Older than Tyler and she realized that she had no idea how they had become friends.

As though he could read her mind, Austin smiled and said, "We work for the same lawn care company. Tyler's, I guess it is, even though it's basically his dad's."

"Cool." She said, at a loss for further words. Still embarrassed by his arriving home while she and Tyler were having sex, she wanted nothing more than to head out the door on a run, a fast run, a mind-emptying run.

Tyler came back into the room at that moment, three bottles of beer in his hands. He handed one to her and one to Austin, popping the cap on the third for himself. "Cheers." He toasted the air and chugged the bottle.

Liz, feeling strange being the oldest person in the room, sipped at her beer, watching the other two as they settled on the couch and began talking about Austin's trip. As though nothing else had happened on that couch ten minutes ago.

Tyler looked up and patted the spot next to him on the couch, a wide smile on his face.

Sighing, Liz sat down and pretended to listen to them, drinking her beer down and planning her escape.

Tyler's hand began to stroke her leg, from knee to up under her shorts and Liz fidgeted, her dislike that he was doing that in front of his friend apparent in how she shifted her leg away from his hand.

Glancing over at Austin, she was not surprised to see that his eyes were on Tyler's hand as it caressed her leg. Even less surprised to see him raise them to hers, catching her looking at him. His eyes were dark and the lids heavy, she could read his attraction to her in his entire body language.

Liz felt an immediate thrill race through her body. A dangerous thrill, one she'd never contemplated in her life. Wanting to fuck a complete stranger, and at the same time as she wanted Tyler to finish fucking her.

Cursing her easy orgasms, she tried to hide the fact that her body was clenching, her legs squeezing together and her entire body flexing with the spasm. Tyler stopped talking and looked at her, Austin's eyes were already on her, absorbing what had happened.

"Tyler, I have to leave." She stood up, legs shaking, core quaking with need.

"Stay." This time it was only Austin speaking. He stood up and walked around Tyler's legs to put his hands on her shoulders. "Stay with us." Looking into her eyes, not trying to mask the desire in his.

Tyler, feeling left out of the conversation, asked, "Stay with US? Both of us? You and me and Liz?"

"Yes." Liz answered both Tyler and Austin with one word. A breathy word, barely spoken aloud, drifting towards Austin's mouth on a cloud of air.

Leaning towards him without realizing that she was doing so, dropping her eyes from his to his mouth. Wanting his mouth on her, wanting Tyler's mouth on her body, both of them teasing and tormenting her to orgasm after orgasm. Pleasure times two.

Tyler stood up and insinuated himself between the two of them, claiming Liz by putting his arms around her waist.

"He's talking about a threesome, you know. Do you want that?"

"I don't know, do you?" Liz put the question back to Tyler, even as she ached to say, Of COURSE I do.

"I think, maybe so." He spoke cautiously, not wanting to force Liz into something he wanted but she didn't.

Austin, already knowing Liz's mind, gripped her hand with his and led the way back to his bedroom, Tyler following behind them.

Once in the bedroom, Austin lifted Liz's shirt off and pulled her shorts down, putting both on a chair in the room. While he was busy with that, Tyler sat her down on the bed and helped lift her damp sports bra over her head and tossed it in the direction of her other clothes.

Austin undressed on the far side of the bed, leaving Tyler to strip his shorts and join Liz on the bed.

Stretched out between them. Liz focused her attention on Tyler, kissing him on the mouth and running her hands along his chest to his cock. Hard again. Gripping the base of his cock, she teased him with her tongue, taking the tip of his cock into her mouth and sucking lightly on him. Her eyes on his, watching his reactions to her efforts. Rising to her knees so that she could more easily take him into her throat.

Tyler's hands came up, cupping and squeezing her breasts.

Liz had almost forgotten about Austin until she felt his mouth and tongue travel from the back of her neck down her spine to the small of her back. Kissing and licking her skin, sending shivers across her body.

His mouth on the back of her thighs, and then between them, spreading her legs. Liz shifted awkwardly, letting Austin maneuver her so that he could touch her slit with his finger, and then his mouth. Tongue inside of her, despite the angle of her body.

The shock of feeling his mouth on her and Tyler's cock in her mouth made Liz orgasm instantly. Groaning against Tyler, sucking him deeper, feeling him thrusting against her throat.

Austin behind her now, sliding his cock down the crack of her ass, feeling the slick head of him pressing into her cunt. Easing into her, filling her. Fucking her.

Tyler's eyes were closed, Liz's mouth on his cock quickly bringing him to orgasm, swallowing his cum as she moved her head to the hollow of his stomach. Resting against his skin, hands clenching the sheets below his hips, Liz gasped with every thrust of Austin's cock inside of her.

With more experience than Tyler, instead of simply fucking mindlessly, Austin teased Liz with his cock. Drawing back, making Liz ache for his return inside, meeting his thrust when he came back to her.

Again and again, until he gripped her around the waist and said, lips against her sweat covered back, "I'm fucking cumming in you Liz. Right fucking now."

Letting the movement of his body move hers, Liz slid up Tyler's body to his mouth, kissing him deeply even as Austin emptied himself into her. The three of them twined together as one. A carnal mass on the damp sheets.

Instead of feeling exhausted by the turn of events, Liz looked over at the clock on the bedside table, wondering if she'd have time to stay a bit longer. Or if she should plan to return tomorrow night, whether Tyler could join them or not.

Rolling onto her back between the two men, also on their backs, she ran her hands over their bodies, and said, "That, I think, was everything I ever read it should be."

Glancing at both, she joked, "Who's ready for round two?"

elizaloo
elizaloo
124 Followers