All Comments on 'Aunt Margot & I'

by ACelt

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
DanDraperDanDraper12 months ago

Great story. Please don't let this be one of those cliffhanger stories that we'll never see a next chapter for. I'm really looking forward to see how this goes.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Rock hard reading this….. more please!!!!

stockingnutstockingnut12 months ago

I bet her legs would look great in some stockings.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Fantastic beginning! A great read and well written. Please continue.

Holistic_VoyeurHolistic_Voyeur12 months ago

I loved this so much and looking forward to the next chapter. I rated it a 5. Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

WHAT are you waiting for.....? Get writing! You have had HOURS to get the next installment done.

RocketPopsicleRocketPopsicle12 months ago

exceptional! I thought he'd replay: "Oui. Vrais ouis! Ca ne fait rien." to the aunt's ...sadly. This is the absolute best that I've read so far.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Merci.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Hi ACelt,

I found the quality of your writing to be “pretty good,” for a first-time submission. However, I also found a few barriers (I am NOT trying to being overly critical), but ion the future, you might want to avoid some things.

For example, you said, “I slipped the azure blue material over her pretty little feet.” I literally had to stop reading and look up the word “azure” because in all my years on planet earth, more than 50, I have never heard anyone use the adjective “azure” before blue. Possibly had you just said, “bright blue” what I discovered the adjective “azure” to mean, then myself (a college professor), and possibly others who may have struggled with some of your word choices might have been able to focus more on the reading the story instead using the online dictionary. I found it significantly easier to read your when a few paragraphs away you said, “Below that, she had on a short, LIGHT blue denim skirt.” Light blue worked and I am glad you did not select another word for light.

Because this is your first submission, I seriously do not want to sound too overly critical or to say something that discourages your producing future written works. However, there is something you need to think about and possibly avoid in your future works, that if you want readers to rate your stories in the 4 to 5 range. You said, “I was stunned to be this close -- a matter of centimetres away from her lace covered pussy. There was NO hint of pubic hair beneath the material…”

Many experienced readers will sometimes give a low rating for a shaved pussy story especially when the story is about an older (MATYRE) woman (mom, aunt, older sister, or mother-in-law) story, or worse they will simply stop reading and move on to another author’s work. WHY, stories about ladies having no pubic hair will suggest to some readers, the lady either has or she will have the day after her shave, a nasty and disgusting looking mound that is often streaked up by razor burn, has peeling irritated skin, and stubble too sore to re-shave because of the infected hairs with pus oozing pimples. This is probably not the kind of mental image you want your readers to form while reading your stories. Additionally, shaved stories on ladies over the age of 40, aunts, moms, mothers in law, don’t work well for the following reasons. These ladies are often homemakers – cooking, doing dishes, cleaning, doing laundry, shopping, they have one or more children, they are a wife, and many are also employed outside the home. There is often no time for such ladies to shave their pussy unless it’s on break in the lady’s room while at work or in the bathroom during the school play being attended. Shaved stories with 40+ year old female characters do not usually sound realistic or believable. You might want to try and avoid this in future stories. Overall, you are quite talented. I gave you a 3 rating. Get rid of the shaved descriptions and watch your ratings increase. Describe the abundance of hair on her mound, it’s color, aroma, cunt lips and clit protruding from it and look for ratings of 4.5 to 5.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

“Azure” is not an uncommon word. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Needs spell checking

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

The rambling comment above is the single most hilarious thing I've ever read in my life. I'm still laughing as I'm writing this. It transcends madness into full-blown lunacy. The line about women having no time to shave, unless it's during a school play, deserves to be a museum. On top of all that, a college professor's never heard of the word "azure".

I never read this story, but I have to give it five stars because that comment is absolutely psychotic.

koinonia_92koinonia_9212 months ago

Ah, yes, despite the anonymous “college professor’s” rambling that encourages me to exclaim “bullshit!”, you are on a solid path. I mean, I’m 50 and knew what azure meant. Pretty common color. Ignore the “college professor” and the idiotic suggestions. Many women of various ages shave their pubic hair. Other than a few minor typos, your story is sensual, arousing, and incredibly enjoyable. I only hope your follow up is as wonderful as this. Well done and impatiently waiting for the next part!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

hi a.,

your story brought to the surface my french experiences of some 44 years ago. she - danielle - was 43 years and me 22 years without any knowledge of "le petit mort" had an affaire of 2 years and 8 months, she living in the mids of franche, me in amsterdam. i learned alot and most of all about intimacy.

so the two of them went upstairs "... et puis"!?!??

thx, jake

rodavrodav9 months ago

When I think of “South of France” I immediately imagine “Cap de Agde” a nudist beach. The Aunt and nephew should go visit there.

KachinaDollKachinaDoll9 months ago

Something tells me that the self-proclaimed 'college professor' below is no such thing. Why are the most critical the anonymous ones who have never submitted a story? Ignore him/her. Your story is nicely sexy and I'm off to read Part 2.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous