Aunt Margot & I

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you enjoying yourself down there cheri, it certainly looks that way!" She winked at me and turned to look in the other mirror.

Looking down at myself it was easy to see why she had said what she did... my erection was pushing at the material of my shorts. I scolded myself for wearing boxers and not something a little more constrictive.

I stood, trying to adjust myself and pulling my shirt down to cover the obvious lump that was there.

"It's OK cheri, you are 21 years old." She said smiling "it is very nice of you to react like that in front of me, you make me feel young again" She then leaned forward and gave me the most gentlest of kisses on the lips, lingering for mere seconds.

"OK my big boy... let us go now. I think we are finished for the time being. Home time, aperitif et dejeuner followed by some serious sun worshipping by the pool. What do you say?"

I think she meant 'was I up for it'

"No problem Aunt Margot, anything you say!" And I meant it... I would actually do anything she asked of me and I was sure she was certainly now aware of that if she wasn't already.

Chapter 3

After sharing a bottle of rosé wine and a fine smoked salmon and tomato salad for lunch, Aunt Margot headed off to her bedroom to try on one of her new bikinis for an afternoon by the pool.

This gave me a little time to gather my thoughts and reflect on the moment we had together in the changing rooms earlier. I was wracking my brain as to why she had asked me to help her change and not just to give my opinion on her choice of clothing.

Was she teasing me? Was she attracted to me? Or was she just being Aunt Margot.. not thinking of the consequences, not caring about what other people thought? Maybe she genuinely wanted me to help, to alleviate any boredom I may have had... though believe me, that was never going to happen in the company of my aunt!

Outside, it must have been at least 34 degrees. Too hot to be out in the afternoon sun I thought as I swept the pool for debris, making it clear for my aunt to swim in. 'Clean pool every day' This had been reiterated to me every morning since my arrival so was now ingrained in my memory.

I gathered the last remaining dried up olive leaves from the clear water and flung them to the side.

"Hey petit garçon!" I could hear my aunts voice calling me from the patio area. Never by my name for whatever reason and never questioning why, as this did not matter to me in the slightest.

I turned my head eventually to where she stood. And in a brief moment, wished I hadn't -- Aunt Margot was now standing just a few feet away from me, wearing one of her new outfits she purchased earlier. This one I had not seen. A white bikini top attached by a gold chain at the cleavage and matching bottoms with a similar chain keeping the material together at the sides.

Good God! I thought to myself. For some reason, I recalled when my mother had first suggested my coming here and me protesting... I had to call her and thank her again, even though I could never tell her the reason for my gratitude was because of her sister!

Aunt Margot took me by the hand and led me down to the patio area where she had cushioned seating arranged over a type of rattan furniture of which incidently, was extremely comfortable for sitting on. This was shaded by olive trees at either side, just giving in to the odd slithers of sun from time to time through their slim leaves.

She was explaining to me how she was just done filing and polishing her nails and if I wouldn't mind pouring her a Martini but with plenty of ice, as it was still a little early in the afternoon for her.

All I could do was nod in a juvenile and overenthusiastic way "Not a problem Aunt Margot, is there anything else I can do for you?"

She laughed "You need to calm a little mon petit. I think the sun has got to you... What is it you English say again. Ah yes 'only mad dogs and Englishmen go out in the midday sun' Very true this!"

"Get yourself a glass while you are at it and come sit by me" she called out as I left. "Oh... and can you bring the sunscreen with you mon doudou. Merci!

I had no idea what she meant by 'doudou' ...that one I hadn't heard before. But I didn't care. All I wanted now was to sit down and relax by the side of my Aunt Margot.. and listen to the beautifully spoken English that only her voice could give it.

Sitting next to her on a 2 or 3 seater sofa, sipping our drinks, I looked at her as she sifted through some papers she had to read. We were both sitting facing each other but not directly... each had a leg tucked under the other with an arm resting over the back. She was muttering something in French... probably something to do with her ex-husband the way she was cursing and motioning with her hands.

I stared at her. Properly stared at her, I took in every inch of her face, her hair, her body and those legs. I felt sorry for the man who had divorced her but thanked him at the same time, as I would probably not be here if it was not for him.

"OUI...Qu'est-ce que c'est?" Aunt Margot glared at me.

"Why is it you look at me like you do?" She was obviously annoyed with the papers she was reading so I did not reply straight away, hoping she would calm down. Instead I looked away and picked up my glass and took a sip of the Martini.

"I am so sorry Aunt Margot, I didn't mean to stare at you like that. I was just thinking how happy and content I was to be here with you and to be enjoying the company of someone other than mother or my friends for a change."

Sometimes I had the habit of saying the right thing at the right time and right now was one of those times.

Aunt Margot's eyes opened wider, mouth opened in surprise and held her arms out to me to come to her... I didn't hesitate. I moved to her space, legs now touching as she held me in her arms in a loving embrace. A proper aunt / nephew cuddle. Well it probably was to her in any case, but for me it was more than that. I had my arms around her, feeling her breasts pressing against my chest, my head on her shoulder and my face in her freshly washed hair, taking in the scent.

I was truly in love at this point. Nothing else mattered.

"Oh mon cheri..." She held my face in her hands and looked me in the eyes. More than just a look but I couldn't say what. Then she kissed me on the forehead and ever so gently on the cheek "I have a little job for you mon petit coeur... allez, come with me" Standing up and handing me the bottle of sunscreen I had brought earlier, she literally dragged me down to the sun loungers by the pool.

"I really dislike the feel of sunscreen oil in my hands, would you care to do this for me mon petit? Then I can feel the heat of the sun on my body before feeling the freshness of the water."

She sat herself down on a small rattan seat, one that she normally used as a table for drinks.

I just looked down at her as if I was in a daze and nodded.

"Very well, please continue"

I stood in front of Aunt Margot with the bottle of oil in my hands, heart beating loudly and not knowing where to begin, as she wasn't giving me any directions. So, plucking up the courage, I took a pillow from a nearby lounger and got down down on my knees and proceeded to pour a little oil into my hands and started to apply some to the tops of her feet and around her ankles.

It didn't escape my attention, or I'm sure Aunt Margot's, that the last time I was in this position I was helping her change into her bikini. So this was not the first time I was able to touch her skin and be so close once again to the bikini covered mound of my aunt. But, on this occasion I would be able to take my time and properly feel her soft skin in my hands.

As I was applying the oil to her right calf, Aunt Margot, leaning back a little on her hands, lifted her leg, moving it around a little, then she placed her foot on my left thigh. I looked up for the first time since being in this position and my what a view...

The way my aunt's bikini clung to her pussy was mesmerising, I could hardly contain my excitement, knowing she wanted her whole body to be covered in sunscreen oil.

But how far could my fingers stray, or be allowed to stray, I wondered.

Just as I started to apply the oil above the knees, now using both hands on each leg, she shuffled forward a little on the stool and opened her legs wider. I dared not look up in case my aunt was to see my lust filled eyes. Instead, I stared straight ahead at the beautiful sight in front of me.

She gave out a sigh and complimented my strong hands on her thighs. I was sure her breathing had gotten a little heavier now. Or was it my own!? I couldn't be sure...

I looked at the bikini in front of me, just inches from my face. I could see the lines of her pussy as the fabric appeared to grip her cunt. She was pushing forward now as if to invite me closer. My hands running down the outside of her thighs and moving into the inside, I was getting delirious with excitement as my fingertips touched ever so slightly the material of her bikini as my hands ran down again, smothering her inside thighs with oil.

At this point I looked up. I wanted to take more of this moment in, as it may never happen again. I looked at my aunts face, her eyes were closed and her mouth was slightly apart. Beads of sweat had gathered on her chest as I watched one travelling down the cleavage between her breasts.

While I was taking in the sight of my gorgeous aunt, my hands had now travelled up to her stomach. Both hands on her sides, giving her a generous cover of oil on her sides and around her back. This allowed me to get even closer to her body as my hands wrapped around her.

"Attente,," she said. "You are doing a wonderful massage with the oil mon petit, but maybe I should do the rest myself." She then took me by surprise, leaning forward she moved her hands behind her back to untie the fastener of her bikini top. Then bringing her hands to the front to slowly peel the top off, revealing her beautiful breasts to me.

I was merely inches away from this glorious sight. I didn't care that I was blatantly staring now and neither I thought did Aunt Margot. I studied those wonderful breasts, the slightly darker areola surrounding the plump nipple. How I craved to wrap my lips around them.

"Well look at you my dear garcon..." she said smiling down at me.

"You look like you want to suckle from these..." saying this as she cupped them.

She laughed "If I had the milk to give you my cheri then maybe I would but sadly..."

She proceeded to pinch her nipples, pulling on them gently as if to prove to me they were empty.

I looked at her longingly in the eyes then back down to her breasts. I then felt her hand on the back of my head.

"Come then cheri, I see in your eyes you are desperate to try." She took me to her right breast as I opened my mouth to take in the erect nipple.

This moment.. I was going to savour.

I closed my mouth over as much of her breast as I could take in and using my tongue, began to swirl it around the stiff nipple. Then gently sucking and releasing it. Nibbling on it ever so gently so as not to hurt. I kept this up as for as long as my aunt allowed me, so I was slightly disappointed when she pulled back. She held my head in her hands and looked me directly in the eyes.

"The other, do not neglect my other breast my sweet."

The look in her eyes told me she needed this as much as I did.

I didn't hesitate. I brought my hand up to her left breast and held it, feeling its heaviness, then brought my mouth to the nipple and began to worship it like I did the other. Again my aunt was holding my head almost forcing me onto her, feeling her needs I used my tongue on her nipple to the best of my ability, pushing it down, pulling it back with my teeth, releasing it and finally sucking on it hard.

Again, she released me, pulling me back but this time she bent down, still holding my head in her hands and proceeded to force her tongue into my mouth. I had no choice, not that I needed one, to reciprocate. We kissed as passionately as any loving couple would do in a moment like this.

"Mmm... now look what you have done cheri?"

She leaned back on the heels of her hands and spread her legs wide. With her right index finger, my aunt gently ran it up then down the cleft of her mound, showing me how aroused she was. I could see the moistness seeping through her bikini bottoms.

"Come.." she motioned me forward with her wet finger.

The smell was intoxicating as I moved forward. Breathing in her scent as my nose and mouth pressed against the damp fabric.

"Mmmmm... This is what I need ma cheri. Come with me"

And with that, she stood up in front of me. Giving me her hand, I gladly took it as I'd forgotten how sore my knees had become. Nearly stumbling over, Aunt Margot giggled as she helped me regain my balance then guiding me back towards the patio, into the house and straight through to her bedroom.

To be continued...

12