Aunt Marsha is Ultra Girl

Story Info
Ultra Girl plays a game with her nephews, and loses.
2.4k words
4.08
18.3k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Trout1985
Trout1985
185 Followers

My name is Marsha. I'm tall (about 5'9") and in pretty great shape for my 46 years of age. This is going to be a story about me and my nephews, Ryan and Sam. At the time this took place, they had both just turned 18 the week before. They were somewhat quiet, shy boys. They weren't really into sports and girls all that much. They were more the gamers type.

This was October. Halloween in fact. We were at the same party, and I was wearing what I was calling my Ultra Girl costume. It was an original, made up of different types of of other costumes. The zip-up leotard, mask, skirt, power belt... you get it. Well I was quite proud of my costume, and got many compliments on it. Including some from my young nephews.

So much so that they wanted me to come to their place and wear it, while we played a "game". I asked what kind of game, and they said they were the villains, and I had to outsmart them. Hmm, okay? Well they were nice boys and I had nothing planned the next day, so I figured why not.

I showed up at their house the next day in the late afternoon, with my costume in my gym bag. They were both dressed in all black, looking like your typical villains. Ryan told me to go change in the bathroom and then to meet them outside. Okaaaay. Weird but whatever.

I come out dressed as Ultra Girl, and find my young nephews out by the woods, hatching whatever plan this was going to be that I would need to foil. "Alright guys, now what" I asked.

"Ok so from here on out, you're Ultra Girl. Not our Aunt Marsha. Deal?"

"Sure, deal," I said. Whatever.

"And you are going to get a 10 minute head start into the woods, and we have to find you. If you make it back here, you win. If you don't, we win."

That didn't sound so bad. Again, weird, but okay. They're having fun so that's all that matters. "Alright, you're on."

So off I went, into the woods. They clearly had the home field advantage, so I'd need to find a spot to hide before heading back to the house. I looked around for a good 10 minutes before realizing they were already on their way to find me. I saw a shed a little ways off, and thought that might be a good hiding place.

As I approached it, the door swung open, and there stood Ryan and Sam. Waiting for me at their trap. "Nice try, Ultra Girl. But I'm afraid you lose."

"Hey can we start over?" I asked. I had barely stood a chance.

"What do you mean, start over? You lost."

"Fine. Now what?"

"You're our prisoner."

"Oh no not that," I said sarcastically.

Sam was behind me in an instant and pulled my arms behind my back and held them there. "Alright, into the shed Ultra Girl."

So into the shed we went. I wondered if this was part of the game. Like if I needed to figure out a way of escape. Something like that. Weird kids.

Once inside, I saw there was something that looked almost like an operating table in the middle of the small room. And some kind of device connected to the top. "What the hell is that?" I asked, just as Ryan started leading me over to it. He turned me around and pushed me back into it, while Sam took my hands and attached them to that device, holding them up above my head. Ryan then grabbed some rope and tied both of my legs. I appeared to be trapped.

"Ok guys, I forfeit. End of game."

"What game?" Sam said. "You're Ultra Girl, remember."

Ryan approached the table, where he and his brother had imprisoned their Aunt Marsha. "First things first," he said. "Let's take the things you will no longer be needing." He moved closer to her and reached out and took my right hand, and slowly peeled the glove off. "Hey!" I complained. No reaction. He then took my left and and removed that glove as well. As he did this, Sam was at my feel, unzipping my boots. They were tossed in the corner by my gloves.

"And since you're powerless Ultra Girl, you don't need this," Ryan said, reaching for my power belt. He looked me straight in the eyes as he undid the belt, and then ripped it off my waist, and tossed it to the side with the rest of my now discarded items of clothes.

I wasn't really sure what to think at this point. They had certainly put a lot of thought into what they would do if they captured me. Maybe the point is to embarrass me, and then we'd be done?

"You don't need this little skirt, either," Sam said, lifting it up from the bottom by my thighs. Instead of just removing it though, he reached for something, and then I saw that it was a pair of scissors. "Whoa hold on guys" I said, to no avail. Sam started cutting my skirt, until it was completely cut down the middle. It was tossed to the side as well. They had stripped me of my boots, gloves, power belt, and skirt. All that remained of my costume was my leotard and my mask.

"Let's loosen this up," Ryan said, reaching for the zipper at the top of my neck.

"Guys come one, that's enough now" I said, as I looked down to see my nephew's hands grasping the puller of the zipper. I was completely powerless with my arms and legs tied. All I could do was watch, as the zipper slowly traveled south.

Inch by inch it went, down to about mid-chest level, where he thankfully stopped. "That's good enough" he said. "I just wanted you to be more comfortable, Ultra Girl."

I realized that, while not wearing a bra underneath the costume, I was wearing a white camisole top. And panties. I seriously hoped that wasn't going to become an issue.

Sam picked up the scissors. "There's nothing left for you to cut off," I tried.

"Oh yeah? Well, I think we're going to make these pants shorts now."

"What?" I started to ask, as he pulled the fabric of my leotard at upper thigh level away from my skin. He poked the material with the scissors, creating a small hole, and began cutting.

"Oh my god, stop this now," I tried to demand. He cut all the way around my leg, until the bottom was completely separated from the top. He then did the exact same thing with the other pant leg. I was now essentially wearing very small, very tight shorts.

His hands moved to the zipper on my top. "How about a little more?" he asked, pulling it down, until the little camisole came into view. I was very glad I had decided to wear that.

They huddled briefly, as I lay there in my shredded costume. This was probably the end. They just wanted to get a rise out of their aunt. Ryan came back over. "For this next part, we have to untie you. We trust you won't try to leave."

First my hands, and then my legs were untied. I laid there, frozen. Not sure what was a game and what wasn't. They didn't wait long, until Sam flipped me over on the table, onto my stomach. "Your punishment for being caught, Ultra Girl, is a spanking," he said.

"What??" Ryan now held my hands together above my head, as Sam started pulling on what had become shorts. He reached underneath me, and unbuttoned them, and then pulled the zipper down. A second later and my pants were down off my butt, and left resting on my thighs. My only layer of protection now were my tiny pink panties.

My heart was beating very fast now. This had gotten out of control. I was about to put a stop to it when I turned my head around, and saw Ryan with the scissors. He placed them by my left hip, and started to cut the waistband of my panties. The material gave quickly. He then did the same with the right. "And now Ultra Girl, let's take a look at your naked ass".

"No, wait," I tried. Ryan grabbed what was left of my panties and ripped them off. I was laying face down with my ass completely exposed for my young nephews to see. I reached down to try to cover myself, before Sam took my hands in his.

"Firm," Ryan said, grabbing both of his aunt's ass cheeks. He gave them both a squeeze.

He let his finger travel down my crack, before giving my ass a swat. I reflexively jumped. And another. And another. I was being punished by my nephew.

He then pulled my shorts back to their original position. They were left unzipped and unbuttoned. "There, that's better. Now, get back on your back."

At this point, I was going to do what I was told. I flipped over as Ryan re-tied my hands above me. Sam grabbed me by the top of my camisole, and pulled me roughly towards him. "And since you have this on underneath, you don't need the top."

He released me, and picked up the scissors. He began cutting the rest of the leotard off. It was now in little pieces hanging off of me, which he then quickly ripped off and threw onto the pile. I was now in my little white top, and a pair of shorts, with no panties. I was still wearing the mask though. Little good that did me.

I was breathing heavily now. Certainly this was it. "Okay guys, I think we can call it quits now, right?"

Ryan walked towards me with the scissors, and pulled my top tight against my skin. Tight enough that both nipples became very visible through the flimsy top. "This is so tight, Ultra Girl, I don't know why you need straps."

He cut the right strap, and then the left. The torn straps fell down my arms. I breathed in heavily as he began fidgeting with the top, pushing it down, until it came to rest at the swell of my breasts. With no straps, the top was being held in place by basically only gravity.

Ryan took a few steps back, and looked at me tied up, wearing only a flimsy little shirt, barely clinging to my chest, and tiny makeshift shorts. I still held onto hope that this would be all. Sam stepped towards me.

"All powerful Ultra Girl.... not so powerful," he mocked, running a finger across my mask. "Costume ripped off, left with just a little flimsy cut up shirt. Barely even covering you." He felt the torn straps between his fingers.

Ryan got his phone out. My eyes widened. I was breathing so hard I could barely catch my breath. As Sam grasped my tattered shirt, Ryan started snapping pictures. From every angle. Of his captured aunt, in bondage, in a torn top with my nipples poking through the thin fabric.

Sam held his hands there, keeping the garment in place, while his brother captured the moment with his phone.

Ryan put the phone down, and Sam moved around behind me, hands still in place on the fabric of my ripped shirt. Ryan approached me.

"Now," he said to his brother. "Tear off what is left. I want to see Ultra Girl's tits. Wait no," he corrected himself. "Ultra Girl is gone, her costume destroyed."

Ryan moved closer, and reached up to my face and grabbed my mask. He quickly unmasked me, and then ripped the mask in half and tossed it to the floor. "This isn't Ultra Girl anymore. This is Aunt Marsha now."

He stepped closer, his mouth next to my ear. "And I want to see Marsha's tits."

Ryan turned to his brother. "Cut off her shirt."

I gulped at the obscene and taboo language coming from my nephew. A tremor went up my spine, and a tingle went down my pants. But I had to stop this. I was frozen, and unable to speak. It was all so surreal.

As I looked down my chest, Sam brought the scissors to neck level. He started to cut at the collar. "Guys... hold on...." was all I managed to get out, as my nephew began slicing through my shirt.

I watched the scissors slowly make their way down my chest, dividing my shirt in two. When Sam ran out of material to cut, he let go. The two sides clung to my body, partially due to gravity, but also because I was sweating and it was sticking to my chest.

"Let's see them. Open it up, Sam. Slowly."

Sam slowly began to pull the sides of the torn shirt apart. "Wait," I attempted, softly, as a warm feeling began to emerge in my pants. I tried to push it away. They were being so brazen with me.

Ryan ran a finger down the middle of my partially exposed chest, down to my belly button, and back up, as his brother pulled the ends of the broken top further to each side. They wouldn't actually do this, would they?

Ryan was now touching the inside of his aunt's breasts. They would stop any moment. They wouldn't dare. They're just kids. My young horny nephews. More tingling.

I looked down and saw the edges of my shirt now at the center of both breasts, brushing up against my nipples. As were Ryan's hands. I laid still, trembling, as Sam pulled further. Another fraction of an inch and....

I suddenly felt cold air on my hardened nipples. I looked down my exposed chest in shock, as the two halves of my shirt had been pulled completely off my breasts. Sam left them hanging uselessly down my arms.

Ryan reached for his phone. "Sam, cut the rest off."

He did. My ruined shirt was tossed to the floor in pieces.

They stared at what they had done to me. Their bound aunt was on display. Revealed. Breasts heaving lewdly. Hard pink nipples throbbing.

I gasped as I heard the click of the camera.

END OF PART 1

Trout1985
Trout1985
185 Followers