Aunt MJ's Farm - Day 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His feet moved almost instinctively; finding silent paths across well-trodden floorboards avoiding spots he knew would betray him with creaks or groans underfoot, a dance familiar enacted often during stealthy nocturnal quests for late-night kitchen raids but never under circumstances quite like this.

The sun had fully surrendered to the night by the time dinner was ready, casting long shadows through the cozy farm kitchen. Inside, MJ was the conductor of clanging pots and sizzling pans, her figure silhouetted against the stove light.

At the oak dinner table sat Taylor and Bella, each subtly shifting in their wooden chairs trying to find a position that didn't press too harshly against their tender bottoms. A quiet understanding passed between them; a shared discomfort known only to those who had recently been at the receiving end of MJ's stern hand.

"Can't sit straight, cousin?" Taylor teased slyly across the table; his voice low so it wouldn't carry to MJ busy with her culinary orchestrations. The quip danced between them with dangerous lightness after today's events.

Bella shot a narrowed glare back at him while adjusting yet again. "Better watch it," she retorted quietly, her voice laced with both warning and an involuntary wince. "Or you'll be back over her knee before you even get dessert."

Their banter might have continued had not MJ turned from her domain by the stove: "That will be enough from both of you," she said firmly but without turning around, a clear signal that any more would push boundaries they were both keen on not crossing again today.

They fell silent then, the only sounds filling the kitchen were now those born out of culinary necessity rather than whispered jibes. Dinner was served shortly after, plates piled high as if to mirror mountains they had already climbed today in different ways.

As they ate, the initial tension gave way to the day's exhaustion and the savory comfort of MJ's cooking. Bella and Taylor exchanged tentative glances over steaming plates, their previous competitive edge dulled by a shared soreness that made every movement deliberate.

"So, what's on for tomorrow, Aunt MJ?" Taylor asked between bites, trying to sound casual as he sought to steer conversations towards safer territory.

"We're going to start early, there's a section of corn that needs picking if we're going to get it to market on time," MJ replied without missing a beat while serving herself. The clink of cutlery against dishes underscored her words with an air of normalcy despite the day's earlier tensions.

Taylor groaned lightly at this news; picking corn was laborious at best. "Maybe if you hadn't been so busy distracting me today," he shot a playful yet pointed look at Bella, "we'd have had less work for tomorrow."

Bella chuckled softly. "Just making sure you stay in shape--you seemed a bit sluggish out there on the fence line." Her grin was cheeky, and Taylor responded with a mock scowl before they both laughed quietly, careful not to draw too much attention.

However, MJ did notice, the corners of her mouth twitched upward momentarily before she set down her fork with finality. "Taylor," she chided lightly but firmly enough that his smile faded quickly away. "Seems like I need to find more ways for you to productively channel your energy after dinner... Starting with dish duty tonight."

He opened his mouth as if about to protest but thought better of it under MJ's expectant gaze, any further teasing clearly outstripped by the threat of punishment likely designed not just for cleanup but also introspection following such remarks.

Dinner continued with discussion around farm tasks and planning, a mix of mundane details, wrapping up the evening with each finishing off their plates; now becoming part of the pile of dishes for the one who pushed the boundaries just slightly too with his teasing.

Taylor approached the sink with a begrudging acceptance, rolling up his sleeves as water splashed against the sides of the basin. The sound of MJ and Bella retreating upstairs to bathe and ready themselves for bed left him alone with his thoughts and the chore at hand.

The monotony of scrubbing each dish was oddly meditative, allowing him time to reflect on the day's tumultuous events, a mix of discipline, arousal, guilt, and a surprising inner turmoil that came from eavesdropping on an intimate mother-daughter moment.

Immersed in this inner dialogue, Taylor's grip loosened just enough for a slick plate to slide from his fingers. It crashed into the counter before shattering against the hard kitchen floor. He cursed under his breath, the sharp clatter like an alarm bell breaking through the serene evening silence.

Rapidly scanning around for any sign that MJ or Bella heard, he hurriedly swept up large shards, his heartbeat loud in his ears, before wiping down to collect smaller fragments that littered around. His care was methodical if not slightly panicked; determined to leave no trace of this latest mishap.

Once he thought every piece was accounted for, Taylor bundled all evidence within a nest of paper towels before plunging it deep into the trash can beneath a few layers of earlier discards so it would go unnoticed. He missed one tiny shard though, a glinting sliver lying treacherously near where feet would tread come morning light.

Satisfied with his cover-up, or so he believed, he finished up with dishes silently, promising himself more caution moving forward, unaware of his small oversight.

After the last dish was placed to dry and the kitchen left in silent order, Taylor headed upstairs to the family's shared bathroom, his mind still echoing with the day's events. The stealthy disposal of broken plate pieces gave him no real relief as he closed the bathroom door behind him and turned on the shower.

Steam rose around him like a shroud as he stepped under the hot spray, water cascading over his body washing away grime but not memories--memories that now stirred a different kind of heat within. He couldn't shake the thoughts, the interlaced sensations of pain and unexpected pleasure from MJ's firm hand, nor could he dismiss the complex arousal when overhearing Bella's submission to his aunt's nurturing discipline.

His hand moved almost automatically down past his waist, fingers trailing lower until they wrapped around his growing erection. The images played vividly behind closed eyelids: Aunt MJ's strong yet caring touch; Bella's quiet whimpers dissolving into contented sighs against MJ's breast...

He stroked himself slowly at first, savoring the taboo-fantasy fueled sensation, then with increasing urgency as he imagined what it would feel like entwined in such taboo intimacy, a wicked dance between forbidden desires and familial lines blurred by arousal.

As Taylor leaned against cool tiles, the only thing grounding him to reality, his movements became more frantic. Each pull mirrored rhythmic spankings endured earlier, each thrust chasing the elusive release he had found within the depths of his aunt's spanking.

The climax built rapidly, thunderous waves crashing towards inevitable shore, coming closer, overwhelming, and finally breaking free, pleasure washing over him.

After the release in the shower that left his thoughts more tangled than untangled, Taylor dried off and stumbled to bed--exhaustion claiming him swiftly once his head touched the pillow. Sleep was a dark, silent abyss after the day's trials, undisturbed until morning first light crept through his curtains.


Thanks for reading! I'll publish subsequent parts/days as I finish editing them.

12