Aunt Penny as Our Birth Control

Story Info
I had many firsts with three women that day.
2.8k words
4.19
5.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle and I had the perfect day last week when we made love for our first time. She asked me to take her for another ride on the upcoming Saturday. She explained that she lived with her aunt Penney on the other side of the county. I said "I have to work Sat. morning but I'll ride out right after that and we can spend the afternoon together."

She said "You can give me another fast ride and I'm sure we can find some place to be alone too." She told me where she lived and to be there about 11:30. She explained her aunt would be shopping in the afternoon and if we didn't get a chance to do it during our ride, we could maybe have fun in the woods out back of the house. I couldn't wait for the chance to have her again. I wanted her completely this time.

I readied myself all week by getting some stuff together for our play day. I bought some rubbers and packed a blanket in my bike's tank bag. I also snuck two of my wife's sex toys in there too. There was a vibrating egg and a soft gel dildo I knew she would love. I asked her if she could bring a towel and some lube and we would try some nasty stuff too. She said "I can wear some naughty stuff if you'd like. What would you like to see me wear?"

I said "I'd love to see you in glossy suntan pantyhose and CFM heels." She admitted she was turned on by the same things and assured me she would make me happy.

I teased her by letting her know I would be bringing some toys to stuff in her holes.

Michelle said "I came so hard last time when you had me bareback and unprotected but this time you can have me in my naughty place." I thought she might be hinting at a nice blow job or maybe even letting me take her in the ass too. "We need to be careful that my aunt doesn't find out right now. I'm not sure if she would approve of us doing anything sexual yet," she explained.

My wife and I normally have sex every morning before I leave for work. I purposely didn't have sex with her for a few days hoping to store up a huge cumload to splatter Michelle's insides with. So when wakeup time came on Saturday morning I suddenly had an evil thought and decided to fuck my wife before I had Michelle later on in the day. Doing this would ensure that my dick would be covered with her juices while I slid inside my new lover. My cock was hard as rock and it easily slid inside my wife's pussy and we fucked for a few minutes. Thinking about what I was going to do later that day, I could've squirted right then but I faked an orgasm and let a couple small spurts of pee go inside her just as I pretended to ejaculate. Later that day my dick would be sliding inside my extramarital lover's pussy coated with wife's juices.

Work was finally over and I made it out to Penney's house. Michelle answered the door and Penney came over to meet me. She was very nice while Michelle introduced us. We were hoping she would be leaving soon and maybe we would have the house to ourselves, but it was not happening. Penney wasn't leaving for a while so we took off on our ride after Michelle said we would be back in a few hours. Penney said "You two have fun and be careful."

We took a route down the highway and found some roads that were deserted. We made some high speed runs and I could tell Michelle was getting horny. She kept tightening her legs around my hips and hugging my chest. She was also lightly touching the bulge in my pants occasionally. I spotted a small trail going into a dense wooded area and decided to investigate. The road got smaller as we drove on and eventually came to an abrupt ending. I spotted a small clearing off the side so we parked the bike and got off.

With our helmets removed Michelle took both my hands and gently placed them on her hips. I pulled her to me and we kissed deep and long. "I'm so turned on baby, feel how wet you've got me." I rubbed her mound and found she was literally soaking down there. I opened her tight pants and discovered her pantyhose encased belly.

"I love seeing you in pantyhose." I pushed my hand inside her pantyhose and started to slide my fingers all over her pussy lips and wet clit.

"Oh fuck honey, be careful or I'm gonna cum right now," and she started shaking. She was trembling and pushing against my fingers driving a couple more fingers inside her pussy.

I asked "Does my little girl want something else or should I just play with your cum button?"

"I want you inside me right now." She reached for my zipper and pulled it down along with my pants. She saw my pantyhose and said "Oh my god, you're wearing them too. You're so naughty." Both our pants were at our ankles and we were rubbing each other madly. My cock and her cunt were both leaking all over.

I remembered my wife's juices were all over my dick so I figured I better get inside her before she noticed. I lowered my pantyhose at the same time she lowered hers. I slid my hard dick right against her slit and just slid right in. She gasped "Oh fuck, I'm so hot."

I asked "Are you using anything? Do you want me to pull out or use a condom?"

"No... I want you inside me today but you know we need to be careful. Maybe we can try it in my ass." I was already slowly sliding in and out of her wet cunt about halfway each time. It was driving us crazy. As tempting as fucking her ass was I didn't want to stop until I squirted my first big load in her belly. My natural instincts were taking over and telling me to put this five day potent load right inside her fertile cervix and impregnate her. I felt like she wanted a risky fuck session too.

I pulled out of her and reached into the bag on my gas tank. I retrieved the egg and dildo and brought them over and showed her. I asked 'You really want me in your ass?" as I played with her sweet hole. I fingered her and asked if she was still ok. She nodded yes.

She said "Keep doing that. It feels so fucking good." I grabbed the vibrating egg and pushed it way inside her pussy and turned it on. She started shivering and tried holding me even tighter. Then I slowly slid the latex dong up inside her also. She was really getting into this naughty playtime.

She was facing the trail and screamed "Shit. Someone's here!"

I slipped out of her pussy and we both pulled our pants up as fast as possible. An older guy on an ATV drove right up to us and asked what we were doing. I said "We were just having some fun."

He says "This is private property and you guys need to leave." We both apologized and got our stuff together and drove back out the trail to the main highway.

I went down the road a couple of miles to the next stop sign. I turned around and she said "That was really close. Let's go back to my house and finish in my bedroom. My aunt should be gone by now." I agreed and we headed back towards Penney's place. We came in the driveway and saw that Penney's car was gone. We parked in the back and went inside and straight to Michelle's room.

This time we took everything off except our pantyhose. We hugged and rubbed our tummies together and then landed right in her bed. Michelle was still wet from before and I was instantly hard again. Michelle took a small pair of scissors from her night stand and carefully cut the cotton crotch out of her pair and then mine. Her pussy was completely exposed and my dick was sticking straight out.

We tried picking up from a few minutes ago in the woods when we were both so close to cumming. She lay on her back and I slid on top of her and we began kissing. My dick was right against her open pussy and as she raised her hips, I slid right in. I asked "Should I finish in here?"

Michelle said "Not yet, I promised you my other hole." She reached to the shelf and got a tube of KY jelly. She said "Hold your finger out," and slathered lube all over my fuck finger. "Now grease me up and push your big dick in my naughty ass." I pushed a glob inside her butthole and fingered her until she was moaning. She took my sopping dick from her cunt and placed it right at the entrance of her tight little butthole. I gently slid my dickhead inside her. I let her relax and softly licked her nipples some more. "You can push some more." I slid in a little farther as we were kissing. She eventually was able to take all of me and said so "Fuck... you're all the way in! Pump me easy for a bit so I can get used to you in there."

Her ass felt better than any hole I was ever in. Even better then my wife's tight ass. After a few minutes of gentle pumping, I started to bottom out in her and she told me "You can pound into me if you want." We were at it for a couple of minutes getting closer with each deep pump. I was rubbing her clit and it was standing right up the whole time.

I said "I'm ready to cum anytime, how about you?"

She moaned "I'm right there too, just do it!"

Then the outside house door slammed shut and a few seconds later Michelle's bedroom door opened. It was her aunt back already from shopping. My dick deflated fast and Michelle's ass spit the rest of my shriveling dick right out. Penney said "What's going on? Or should I say what's going in?"

We both covered up with some blankets and started mumbling nonsense to her. We were caught and nothing was going to change that. She seemed pretty upset and then her demeanor suddenly changed. "You don't have to be embarrassed. I know how it is to be so horny." She went on "I just hope you're being careful and not taking any chances. I didn't think you were on any birth control yet. I don't see a condom either." She continued "I promised your mother I would look after you and keep you safe."

Penny was assuming we were having conventional sex and didn't have a clue that we were actually assfucking. She said "You can continue with your lovemaking but someone has to be the adult in the room. You need to use some kind of birth control."

Michelle said "Are you sure Penney? Is it ok for us to do it here and now?"

Penney responded "Only on one condition. I'll provide the contraception for you."

Penney took her dress off and stood next to the bed, damn if she didn't have shiny pantyhose on too. She laid on the bed right next to Michelle, looked at me and said "You can finish in me when you cum." She continued "We don't need you to impregnate Michelle today, so finish making love to Michelle and when you're ready to cum, pullout and let me be your birth control."

We couldn't believe what we just heard. Penney was going to watch us fuck and then take my load inside her at the end. Even though I was hoping to take Michelle's ass, the idea of this setup was getting me hard quickly. I looked at Michelle and she nodded ok. I said "Ok here we go," and I slid all the way back inside Michelle's pussy. It didn't take long to get back where we were before being interrupted. I was pumping away at her and playing with her clit again. Penney lay down next to Michelle and watched my dick going in and out of her niece. She took my hand away from Michelle's clit and placed it on her own. Then she started rubbing Michelle's clit and feeling my dick sliding along it.

So here I am in bed with two women both ready and willing to take my sperm. Penney said "Slow down a bit and let's make sure you'll fit in me." She pulled my dick out of her niece and motioned me to get on top of her. She placed my wet cock right at her entrance and it went right in. "I just wanna make sure you're able to quickly slide all the way inside me when you start cumming. I don't want any slipups." She gave me a quick kiss and squeezed my dick using her Kegel muscles. I pulled out and crawled back on top of Michelle. Her pussy pulled me right back inside.

I got back to pounding Michelle and were both getting close. I needed to explode so bad but I start thinking about all the Coitus interruptus I had to endure today. The first time was inside my wife early this morning. Second was inside Michelle's pussy when the guy in the woods stopped us. Third time was in her ass during Penney's interruption and now I was supposed to pull out of a fine young pussy to squirt inside her aunt instead.

I realized I might impregnate Michelle but what about Penney? She was about 40 years old and probably fertile as well. Was she using any birth control? Michelle and I were both getting closer and my explosion was imminent. I think Penney was almost ready to orgasm also. One more second and we would both be doing it together.

Michelle screamed "I'm cumming!" And then she was shaking. Penney was trying to pull me out and towards her and at that very instant I made a naughty decision. I pushed all the way in and let the first splash go deep inside Michelle's belly. And in it went. It felt like one of those 4 foot streams you see in porn but going right inside her cunt. I immediately pulled out and noticed semen was still shooting out of my dick when I slid over onto Penney and slipped inside her warm pussy. I hollered "I'm cumming" and shot the next spurt in Penney's belly. I wondered if my second spurt had actually gone inside Michelle only seconds before.

Penney just moaned but we could tell she was really cumming also. I pumped another three or four streams inside her while Michelle's womb was soaking up my potent first and second loads. Penney calmly said "I hope you got out in time. We don't need any little accidents do we?" Penney held me tight inside her pussy saying "I just want to make sure I've got it all."

As I walked out to my bike and riding away I thought to myself... did I just impregnate two women?

Even after ejaculating inside two different women I was still plenty horny. I had been saving my sperm for 5 days and only had one orgasm to show for it. I was planning on taking Michelle in all 3 of her holes. After thinking about it all the way home, I came in the front door and hugged my wife, bent her over the counter and fucked the shit out of her. I barely had to spit on my dick for lube as it was still greasy from both women's secretions. She was surprised but very satisfied and asked what had gotten into me today. I just smiled.

Standing in the shower afterward I thought of all the firsts I had experienced that day. I had penetrated and pumped Michelle's sweet pooper. I was with two women in bed and fucked them together. I had blown most of my load inside her aunt. Best of all my cock was coated with the cunt juices of three different ladies and I ejaculated in all three in just 12 hours. Sort of a personal record I was hoping to better someday again.