Aunt Phoebe's Masturbatorium Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fmcchris
fmcchris
574 Followers

"Craig?" I said. "Maybe you could model the thong for us right here. If Sylvie doesn't mind of course."

"That's a great idea!" Julie said. "Please!"

"I have no objection to a handsome young man modeling for me," the older woman replied. "And I'm sure the rest of you don't either."

"What about it, Craig?" my aunt laughed. "How about giving us a show?"

Craig thought it over for a moment and then smiled. "I don't mind. I have to try it on before I get to the beach anyway and I'd appreciate a woman's point of view."

"Splendid!" Juliette said. "You can change in that room over there."

She escorted Craig to the room where she had retrieved the box full of clothing. As she closed the door behind him, she let out a giggle. "This is going to be so cool!"

It was obvious that, by this time, all of us were under the effects of the alcohol, and if not outright drunk, were at various points toward getting there. I was feeling especially randy, and I remembered experiencing a similar sensation when I had gotten high on marijuana during my sexual escapade with Delvin Wade and my trio of like-minded vixens.

Lenore and her friends were big wine drinkers, and therefore despite the large quantities consumed, they could tolerate its effects far better than most anyone else, with the exception of Sylvie. My aunt, like me, had to indulge herself slowly and over a long period of time to avoid drunkenness. I had already drunk three glasses and I was already way past my limit. I think that had I retained my complete sobriety, I probably would not have suggested to Craig that he model the thong. In fact, I'm sure I wouldn't have. Juliette's obvious interest in him would have compelled me to have abandoned my suggestion simply because I had felt a slight tinge of jealousy. In any case, the liquor had succeeded in suppressing my inhibitions to the point where all I could think of was how nice it was going to be to see that handsome boy in his brand-new, emerald-green thong.

"How are we doing in there, Craig?" Estelle called out.

Instead of receiving an answer, we heard the door open halfway, followed by the appearance of Craig's head.

"Is everybody ready?" he asked in a teasing tone of voice.

To the tumultuous applause and cheers of the group, he strolled out of the room with a big smile on his face, his spectacular body completely naked except for the small piece of cloth around his midsection. He walked slowly, almost lazily, toward us, as though he were a model on a runway, supremely confident that our attentions were directed solely on him.

Sylvie looked at him as though seeing him for the first time. As he passed by her she muttered something in French that sounded like a vulgar exclamation, but she could not take her eyes off him. He indeed looked like a god who had just stepped down from Mount Olympus—the "Apollo" of my recent dreams.

It was a particular thrill for me to watch the faces of the women at the table as he paraded around in front of them. I had seen him completely naked, as had my aunt, Lenore, Justine, and Estelle only recently at the Masturbatorium. For us, the image of the god-like Craig was familiar. But to see the open-mouthed and shocked expressions of Sylvie, Julie, and Juliette, as well as the wide-eyed stares of Astrid and Chantal, made me wish I had a video camera to record the event.

As Craig presented his body to each woman, hands would reach out to touch and admire the hard, unyielding muscles beneath the suntanned flesh. The twins more than anyone else, took great delight in running their fingers all over his chest and rippled abdomen, even assaulting his firm bottom with playful slaps as they laughed and teased him. At one point my aunt ran her hand under his thong to caress his ass while Lenore did the same on the opposite side. Everyone got a chance to fondle his body, including Sylvie, who, noticing that all the feminine attention he was receiving was causing the bulge in his thong to grow considerably, reached out and began to stroke his cock through the fabric. Now it was Craig's turn to be shocked.

"Oh, wow!" he exclaimed as he gently drew her hand away and headed toward me.

If he thought he was expecting safe harbor, he was wrong.

As he approached me, I immediately got up and threw my arms around him and kissed him passionately. This took him somewhat by surprise, but he yielded to my unexpected advances and we kissed for quite a long time while the women cheered around us. My mind and body were on fire, as were his, and as we continued to kiss, I could feel his penis become hard and erect. The most lascivious thoughts came rushing into my head; the first of which was to get him out of that flimsy thong as soon as possible.

"Take it off," I whispered hotly into his ear. "Let everybody see your big, fucking cock."

I know this surprised him, as my usual demure nature was now sublimated to the overwhelming influence of the wine and my increased libido. He pulled back from me a little and stared down into my eyes.

"Are you sure this is cool?" he asked, as I began to play with the strings of his thong.

"They'll love it, and so will I."

The other women saw what I was doing to him and began to encourage me in removing his thong.

"Go ahead," Lenore said to him. "Show the girls what's hanging between your legs."

Everyone laughed at her comment. She then told me to turn him around so they could watch me undress him.

"Take them off!" they chanted as Craig allowed me to remove the thong.

With a few deft hand movements, I had untied the strings holding his thong up and gently released my grip. The green cloth fell to the floor at his feet, exposing his proudly erect penis—all twelve and three quarters' inches of it—for all to see. As I have mentioned earlier, my aunt, Lenore, and their immediate Sisterhood friends had already seen Craig nude, so although they were delighted to once again make visual acquaintance with his impressive member, they didn't register nearly as much amazement upon seeing it as the other women. Between the gasps and moans, I heard a great deal of French spoken as the women tried to comprehend the size of the cock that was now pointing straight at them in all its obscene glory.

The first to utter something was Juliette, who, without taking her eyes of the monstrous penis, gave out a loud shriek followed by a hearty laugh.

"Tu parles!" she exclaimed.

Julie was just as mesmerized by the unyielding organ as her sister.

"Sauve qui peut!" the girl said aloud.

"Tu te rends compte?" I heard Chantal tell her friend.

Astrid was so astonished that she couldn't say a word. She just shook her head and laughed: her reaction to being confronted with something apparently beyond her experience.

Sylvie, surprisingly enough, managed to maintain her composure amidst the ruckus going on. She seemed mildly amused by the giant prick that bobbed in front of her with a gentle throbbing motion, as if it had a life of its own. She nodded in approval of the magnificent specimen, commenting favorably on its length, thickness, and its apparent beauty.

"It's a lovely penis," the gray-haired woman said, admiring it. "Vous nous feriez très plaisir si vous pouviez nous consacrer une soirée."

"What does that mean, ma'm?" Craig asked.

"It means 'we would be delighted if you could spend an evening with us.'"

My aunt laughed hysterically. "Oh, we're not letting him and that monstrosity out of our sight Sylvie. He's ours for the rest of the night!"

Sylvie nodded in agreement and moved her head in a bit closer to get a better look at Craig's penis.

"You trim your pubic hair," she said.

"Yes, ma'm, I do."

"In the shape of a triangle."

"Yes, ma'm."

She bent her head down further to look under his testicles. "I see you shave your balls too."

He smiled. "I guess I'm a little fastidious about my appearance down there."

"Why?" she asked with a smirk. "Are you expecting a lot of company?"

All of us howled at her jibe.

She then reached out her hand and cupped his balls, letting her fingers play with the smooth, taut flesh. Craig's penis twitched involuntarily.

"They're heavy," she remarked casually.

"Oh, Sylvie, stop torturing the boy," Lenore said.

Sylvie pulled her hand away and took a drink. I could tell she was extremely turned on by Craig's enormous equipment, but she managed to keep her composure.

"Come on, Craig," Justine said. "Get on the table and do a catwalk for us!"

Her suggestion was approved immediately. Now that the shock of seeing his penis had somewhat subsided, the women wanted him to put on a show for them.

"Go ahead," I said to him. "You're used to this stuff. Go for it."

Without hesitation he stepped up onto the long table where the women were seated and began to walk slowly, sensually, from one end to the other, every now and then rocking his hips back and forth to make his cock swing from side to side or up and down. Sometimes the women would try to grab his cock or balls as they came into proximity of these fleshy wonders, but even when they did manage to make contact, his erection never subsided.

Craig was having a ball. He danced, struck a few obscene poses, and even broke out singing, all to the lurid accompaniment of our out-of-control ranting. As I watched him dance, I realized that his performance was strictly motivated by a desire to please us and not because he felt he had to repay Sylvie for the gift of clothing. He was, like Mr. Villon, a shy creature, though not as shy as the recalcitrant Frenchmen, and possessed a similar craving to find acceptance in the service of women. It might seem incongruous to call him shy when he had, after all, taken an active part in the EJAX-472 experiments and the latest tryouts for the "Long Shots" contest. But as he danced and sang for us in all his naked splendor, it was clear that he possessed a burning motivation to win us over: a motivation so strong that it could conquer anything, even his shyness.

At the end of one particularly ribald song, Craig, now sweating and panting heavily, decided to call it quits and sat down at the head of the table, accompanied by an enthusiastic round of applause. He was seated far enough away so that all of us could see his genitals clearly. His penis, now flaccid, was no less impressive because of its lack of tumidity: its long, serpentine appearance compensating for the loss of his erection.

He asked for a glass of water and a towel, which Juliette hurriedly provided for him. I rubbed his body down with the towel as he took a long drink.

"God, you're hot!" I said, wiping his backside.

"It's those florescent lights," he said, looking up toward the ceiling.

"I wasn't referring to the lights."

He laughed. "Oh, thank you."

"Craig, that was marvelous," my aunt said. "You should have been a dancer."

"Thanks, Ms. Anjou. I'm glad you enjoyed it."

"You don't think anyone in this room didn't enjoy it, did you?" Lenore asked him. "You'd make a fortune as a male model, that's for damn sure."

"Yes," Julie agreed. "A fortune."

Craig was the center of attention for quite a while afterwards. And when the ladies had been satisfied as to the details of his personal background, the conversation turned to the subject of his wonderful penis and how it got to be so big.

"So you're saying it was the EJAX drug that enhanced your size?" Chantal asked him.

"That's right, miss," he replied. "It added about two inches to the length of my penis."

"And how long is it again? Twelve and…?"

"Twelve and three quarters," he stated proudly.

Astrid whistled loudly. "No offense, Craig, but I wouldn't want that thing inside of me!"

The women laughed. I could tell he was a little embarrassed, but he made light of it.

"I don't blame you," he said. "My ex-wife Cheryl and I got divorced because of it."

"She divorced you because of the size of your penis?" I asked him.

"She wouldn't let me make love to her. She always complained that it hurt too much."

Justine sighed heavily. "I can't say that I blame her. You are, after all, quite huge."

"Or maybe she was too small," I offered.

"Oh, come on, Holly!" she retorted. "Too small for that? You've got to be kidding!"

"No, no, wait a minute," Sylvie interjected. "Holly has a point. Most women's vaginas are capable of accepting a very big penis. It is possible that his ex-wife was very small, as she implies."

"I'm sorry," Astrid jumped in. "I think that even a normal vagina would have a problem with a cock that big. It can only stretch so much."

Sylvie found this humorous. "It can stretch enough to allow a baby to go through, so why not a penis?"

"That's right," Lenore agreed. "Have any of you ever heard of women having sex with horses? They manage to get the horse's penis inside of them, and Craig is not as big as a horse. Well…close to it maybe."

"But I should think it would hurt like hell," my aunt said with a grimace.

"Maybe at first of course," Sylvie said. "But then it would start to feel good after a little while. And then the woman would be begging for more, even after he was all the way inside her."

Estelle, studying Craig's cock from across the table, drew our attention to another fact.

"But then there's the matter of length isn't there?" she remarked. "Girth is one thing, but can a woman accommodate a foot-long dick in her vagina? I don't think I could."

Julie thought this statement very funny, and as she and her sister had a good laugh over it, I noticed that Craig was once more beginning to get hard.

"Look who's poking his head up again," I said, staring down at his partial erection.

"It's getting big all by itself!" Julie giggled.

"That's because of all this sex talk," Juliette observed.

Craig looked down at his steadily growing erection and chuckled. "It does tend to have a mind of its own."

We all watched in fascination as his cock slowly, inexorably, continued its ascent, combating the force of gravity to reach an elevation of roughly forty-five degrees, a noteworthy achievement considering the weight and mass of his penis. After the high he had experienced during his dance, simply sitting around naked in front of us was beginning to make him feel a bit self-conscious. And now with his penis once again insinuating itself upon us, he was clearly embarrassed.

"I'm sorry ladies," he said to us. "I think I'd better go and put my clothes on now."

Just as he was about to rise, Lenore suddenly spoke up.

"You stay right there, Mr. Lundquist," she said good-naturedly, "and let us girls admire that gorgeous dick of yours!"

Everyone seemed to share her view because we all began talking at once, urging him to remain naked so that we could enjoy looking at the tumescent marvel between his legs. The twins were especially vociferous about wanting to keep his naked body in full view, and Julie, in particular, seemed anxious to ask him some questions.

"I'll be happy to tell you anything you want," he said, looking especially cheerful now that he was acting in accordance with the wishes of the women with whom he sought to please.

"I just wanted to know if it hurts sometimes," Julie said. "You know, like when you walk."

"You mean when my cock rubs against my clothes?"

"Yes. Does if feel uncomfortable because it's so big?"

"No, not at all," Craig replied. "In fact I often get aroused because of the friction. But it never hurts."

"Do you get aroused in public too?" Juliette asked.

"All the time. It can be really inconvenient, but there's not much I can do about it unless I happen to be near a bathroom, or I'm at home."

"Why's that?"

"Well, I can take care of it…you know."

The twins looked at each other as if trying to fathom the meaning of his implication.

"Take care of it?" Julie asked.

"You girls are so obtuse," Lenore laughed. "He means he can relieve himself.

"Oh, yes, yes," Juliette said, with a snicker. "We understand."

"But what if you are not near a bathroom or at home?" Julie persisted. "What do you do then?"

"I try to hide it as best I can, I guess!" he replied.

Astrid found this statement problematical. "How on earth could you hide a thing like that? Look at it. It's almost touching your chin!"

She stopped picking at her food long enough to howl at her own joke.

She was not completely exaggerating. In defiance of the laws of physics, Craig's penis had somehow managed to elevate itself to the point where it was only a mere four inches from the tip of his chin. I found it disconcerting to see his penis in such close proximity to his face, but it didn't seem to concern him at all. Sylvie, however, was now studying it closely, her head cocked to one side.

"I am sitting here looking at this wonderful piece of flesh that keeps bobbing back and forth in front of our faces and I'm wondering if, being so close to your mouth, you have ever used your tongue to pleasure yourself?"

Craig laughed aloud. "Do you mean have I ever given myself a blowjob? No, I haven't, ma'm."

"I ask because many men would certainly try it, if they had such a penis as yours."

"It really never occurred to me to try it."

"Really?" Sylvie asked, not quite convinced he was telling the truth. "Do you think you could reach your penis with your tongue?"

"I don't know, ma'm," he replied, somewhat abashed.

"Do you think you could try it?"

"I suppose I could. If it makes you happy."

"Yes, it would. Go ahead and show us."

"This I have to see!" Astrid said, as she got up from her chair and walked toward our end of the table.

Knowing that his actions would hopefully produce a positive reaction from his audience, Craig bent his head down toward his penis and raised his midsection up at the same time, forcing his mouth to come into contact with his erection. We all gasped with delight as he opened his mouth wide to allow just the corona to disappear behind his lips. He held the tip of his penis in his mouth for a few seconds and then repeated the process quickly a few times, as if trying to give himself a blowjob. We cheered him on each time he went down on himself, finally receiving a round of applause for his efforts when his continued attempts proved too uncomfortable.

Astrid was beside herself. "If you kept going," she told him, "you would have creamed in your own mouth!"

"He would have indeed!" my aunt squealed. "Forget modeling. You're ready for a career in porn!"

He had made us all laugh. But the nice thing about it was that we were laughing with him, not at him, and this pleased him to no end.

"Always willing to oblige," he said with a smile.

But the effect of Craig's self-pleasuring left him with an aching hard-on that demanded attention. His balls, too, looked as if they were about to burst. Something had to be done.

"Ladies," he said, resting one hand under his balls. "All this attention has got me really worked up. I need to go and take care of this."

"Don't you dare leave this room!" Lenore shouted. "You sit down and stay where you are young man."

"But ma'm…"

"No buts. If you have to relieve yourself you can do it right here. I'm sure Sylvie would like to watch it, wouldn't you Sylvie?"

"Yes, yes, I would like to see if he can really shoot it as far as he claims," she said excitedly.

"And you twins want to watch it too, don't you girls?"

"Yes!" they answered simultaneously, their eyes twinkling.

"Oh, what the hell, Craig!" Lenore laughed. "We all want to see you shoot your load for us. Go ahead. Jerk it off!"

"Do it, Craig!" my aunt added.

Craig looked at me with a resigned look on his face, but I could tell he was anxious to fulfill Lenore's request. The way his prick was throbbing, I knew it wouldn't take long for him to cum. But I wanted to be the one to masturbate him.

fmcchris
fmcchris
574 Followers