Aunt Polly's Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slipped the cards into my very new purse and then got ready for my first date with a man.

Rachael and I discussed our look for this night, and she wanted us to be comfortable, we were going to the Los Angeles County Museum of Art.

I had on my nude pantyhose and my new breast forms which were glued on my chest at the salon. They were perfect C cups like my other ones and were held up a little higher with a strapless bra. I had a one-piece powder blue jumper, I was going to wear pants, I couldn't believe it. Aunt Polly picked it out. The top was off one shoulder and tightened by a matching belt. The pants were wide and came right down to my white four-inch platform pumps. My favorite part was the crotch, it was so tight and perfect looking. No one would ever expect anything but a little 'pussy' behind the powder blue of the fabric. It didn't matter though, Kyle knew. I wouldn't go out with him unless Dan told him. I would have loved to of been nearby for that conversation.

Smiling in the mirror I was beyond cute, watching myself brush my hair. It was finally getting longer and I started to give up on a wig. My light blonde hair came just below my shoulders, it was full and fluffy from my blow-drying. I flipped it back giving myself wings to show off my new pierced ears, my grandmother's little white pearls. I also had on extra long dark pink nails and dark pink plump lips.

I just came back from the salon and had my eyebrows and lashes done, along with the painted nails. I wouldn't be able to become a boy for a while so Sam and Aunt Polly let me quit my job. They were going to help me find one this summer. I then filled one of my white bags and went to go sit on the porch in front of the house. I was so nervous, but the hardness behind my breast forms felt like it was almost gone for good. If I closed my eyes I could pinpoint it to just a little dot just ready to disappear.

***

I have dreamt about this moment since I was young. I told my grandmother I liked boys, when I was around eleven. She asked me about Dan, I had met him when I was nine.

"No, he's just my friend grandma, I like DIFFERENT boys. I like the boys on TV." I told her. It was crazy but if I wasn't all dressed up in my grandmothers' bedroom, I didn't even think about them. I had to be ALL girl. I dreaded telling that to Dan recently, my grandmother was so much easier.

I was ALL girl sitting on the porch with Aunt Polly and Sam waiting for my date.

A blue Honda parked in front and the three of them walked out. Dan was the lead. "Hey everyone."

They drifted up to the porch, I was hoping everyone on the block was watching. I wanted them to see I was going out with a man.

"Hi, I'm Kyle." He smiled at Aunt Polly and he grabbed Samantha's hand. They both approved.

We then went to leave.

"Wow," Rachael noticed, "You match the car perfectly. Was that all planned?" I slipped into the front seat of the powder blue car. Crossing my legs and then closed the door.

"I always call ahead, I don't need any surprises." They all laughed.

***

We walked around the museum all afternoon. I was having fun. I was loving walking around in front of people in heels, I told Rachael that was the best thing and she laughed. Dan and I have been to this place so many times, we usually would come in during school hours, it was different not walking around with him. I had to keep all my stupid comments to myself and try to talk to Kyle more. Every time I said anything to him he smiled and watched me intently. I loved that he would focus all his attention on me. I felt incredible when he started to hold my hand.

We left and went to a French Cafe around the corner. If it was only the three of us we would have gotten hamburgers, but the direction of this date was so different. The wait staff all called me Miss and I loved that.

"What time are we leaving tomorrow," Kyle asked Dan. They were going to a Dodgers game. Usually, I went with Dan. I didn't like baseball, I just sampled the different beer that was for sale. No one ever asked us for ID even before I turned twenty-one.

"One, I have a ride for us."

"Pelia, Me, and you should do something since the guys are busy," Rachael asked me. I had never done anything with just Rachael, ever. Dan and she had been dating since Freshman year of High School. Is that the type of thing that happens when you become a different gender? Do little things and perceptions change. I always felt slightly uncomfortable when Rachael and I were alone together. I usually couldn't wait for Dan to come back into the room.

"Okay, whatever you want."

"Well," She looked conspicuously at me, "Let's break in one of those new credit cards of yours." She laughed and I showed everyone my new cards. The VISA had flowers all over it. Rachael's had birds, she worked at the Audubon Center. It was obvious. Dan of course had the Dodgers logo and Kyles was just VISA. He mustn't have had any passions, I decided right there and then I was going to try to change him.

"One o'clock for us then too, skirts and heels are mandatory, haha." She told me.

Kyle smiled, "I'd rather go out with you two, then." We laughed some more and I sexily told him I would send him pictures.

***

It was a wonderful day, the best day of my life so far. Kyle dropped off the others and saved me for last. It was late but I saw the flicker of the TV through the blinds. When we reached the top step he took my keys and opened the door. Aunt Polly said I couldn't invite him in yet, it was too soon.

"Thanks, Pelia for a wonderful day." I turned around and he took my hands. I smiled I wanted him to kiss me. He did. He leaned in and kissed me on the cheek, a million miles away from my lips. He pulled back. "Can I call you?"

"Of course," I told him. I wouldn't let go of his hands. I kinda pulled him closer, he then leaned into me again. I don't know where he was aiming, but I moved and opened my mouth and he slid in and started kissing me again. This is what I wanted, I wouldn't of let go of his hands until he gave me a real goodnight kiss. I felt myself getting hard in my panties. I was tucked and facing down.

He pulled a little away from me and looked into my eyes. His eyes were brown. "Can I call you tonight?" I came in my panties. I think I told him yes. I pulled him into me again for another kiss, I needed it.

I watched him drive away, I had a contented smile on my face the whole time. When I walked inside both Sam and Aunt Polly were still up.

"Wow, that was a long goodnight," Sam mentioned.

"Not long enough." I put on something sexy and waited for his call.

***

I was getting ready for my second date with Kyle. We made plans for the three of them to come to visit and see my new room. It was pretty much set up.

As I was cleaning and listening to music I got a call from my supplier, I didn't know his name, that's the way I liked it.

"Hi, Pelia? I haven't heard from you in a while is everything okay?"

I hadn't seen him since before our birthdays when Dan discovered my heels. That was back in November, it was now almost July.

"Yes, actually everything is great. I moved, I live with my Aunt now."

"I figured, I went to your apartment a couple of times, there is someone else living there. Can I see you?"

***

Before I gave him the address, I asked Aunt Polly. I had to explain the whole crazy situation.

She laughed and then she cried. "I have been back in LA for the last three years, I wish you asked me. I would have gotten you anything you wanted, I would have even paid for it."

I didn't know what to say, I didn't think I had the guts to tell her back then. "Maybe I should tell him no, then," I said.

"No! Are are you crazy, he has been a friend of yours for so long. We will set up outside in the back. I want to meet him. I want Sam to meet him."

I gave him the address. I had to get dressed quickly, he would be here in an hour and then the others would be over a couple of hours later at six.

***

When Rachael and I went shopping I picked up so many dresses and outfits. I didn't have too many things in my closet, I could never really afford anything before and Good Will was only good for separates, mostly tops. Not having to spend eleven hundred dollars a month on rent gave me a nice five thousand extra in the bank saved. My mother made Aunt Polly give her my half of the rent when I left, and then she moved out.

I had the extra money, so the day before I had extensions put in my hair and lashes and nails, to me I looked like a completely different woman. Aunt Polly told me I looked like Persephone when she was young.

I had a short yellow dress with a flower print on it. All the dresses I bought with Rachael had flowers, I didn't know I had a preference, maybe I just wanted to match my credit cards. Underneath I had on white panties, a white strapless bra, and nude pantyhose. My dress hung off the shoulder and had little short sleeves. I loved showing off my neck and shoulders, I thought they were the most feminine parts of my body after my legs. I had on two-inch sandals and a straw clutch. I was dancing, taking selfies, and admiring my hair and makeup when the bell rang.

Aunt Polly walked with me to the door, I was nervous and I didn't really know why.

The door opened and there was my supplier, behind him was a tall woman. Both of them were probably in their late thirties. Aunt Polly let them in.

We led them to the backyard, I could tell my Aunt wanted to show off her garden, and she liked that I had friends. Even occasional ones.

"Okay," Sam clapped, "I have beer from Pelia's favorite brewery, wine from Polly's favorite winery, and my 'Blanton's Single Barrel Bourbon.'" She laughed. "We are full of favorites."

We decided on a little of each and the table was nice and crowded.

"So," He said, "Can I tell you my name?"

I smiled, "Of course, I think I am ready for it now." I kiddingly braced myself and held the table.

"Well, I'm Ray and this is Brandy, my girlfriend." I noticed Brandy was maybe a crossdresser, maybe transgendered, I didn't want to ask. She had on a lot of makeup and I bet she probably didn't pass all the time. I didn't care she had beautiful earrings, heels, and a nice voice.

She spoke and her voice was like melted caramel, soft, breathy, and sweet. I was jealous. "It is because of you, Pelia, that we are together. I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart."

"Me?"

"I had never really been happy until the day I met Ray." She then told us a story. "I'm a crossdresser, have been since I was young. I went with a couple of friends to a transformation service in Downtown LA. We try to do this a couple of times a year. It was the only time I felt like myself. Afterward, we went to a club, it was a long line. Two men got ejected from the club, they were loud and high. They immediately latched onto the three of us. They gave us so much abuse, and everyone around us was ignoring it. Just then two men walked over to them, grabbed them, and brought them over to the cops. They were gone." She shrugged.

"Was Ray one of those men?" I asked.

"He was, he was the manager of the Club. He led the three of us in, we walked past about fifty people. I felt like a Kardashian, ha. He then bought the three of us drinks all night." She grabbed Ray's hand. I could tell Sam and Aunt Polly were loving this story. "I went over at the end of the night, all embarrassed, and thanked him."

"I then asked her out to dinner. Now it's nice dating a lawyer." Ray smiled at her and then looked at me. "It was the second-best decision I have ever made, the first was going into CVS for YOU." He grabbed my hand. A tear fell down my cheek.

***

By the time they left, my spirits were so high, I felt so good and I couldn't wait to spend the time with more friends. I was glad Ray felt that I inadvertently led him to Brandy. It's funny I had known him for over two years and he never asked me for anything. He was happy to do anything for me. One day he complimented me on my choice of stockings. They were patterned pantyhose, they felt incredible on me. I asked him to feel it. I could tell he loved it. Every time he would come over after that, if I was in girl mode, I would let him rub and take pictures of my legs. It made me feel better.

The other three were sent to the sewing room by Aunt Polly when they arrived. Rachael couldn't believe how great I looked and she said she wanted to go with me this week to do the same thing to her eyelashes and hair.

I couldn't believe I had a new man in my room, one who kissed me and made me have the most feminine of orgasms. I kissed him hello to the surprise of Dan.

"Can we take that outside please?" He laughed.

I put on a record, a saxophone, Jazz LP. I wasn't a Jazz fan at all, but I love this saxophonist named John Klemmer. When I dressed up it made me feel and move so sexy. I also let Dan raid my little fridge. I only had the three, pint glasses I had to improvise, so I made Dan drink out of the can.

"We are getting another glass as soon as possible," He told us. We did nothing but laugh at his complaints the whole night. "I can't tell how hazy this is." He said as he held his can up. We always drank out of glasses.

Rachael whispered to me. "Oh Pelia, I was wondering if I could try on those killer white heels of yours?" Of course, I said yes and I put on my red seven-inch ones. The guys were loving it a little too much. We posed and we showed off our legs, this was probably the most fun I ever had in my life. Both the men were enjoying the show, I could see both of them getting hard. I draped my nylon legs over Kyle as we sat and listened to the music.

"Why don't you find this music on Spotify or something?" Kyle asked me.

"But it's a record," I told him.

"Oh, no," Dan got up and got another beer, "You are never going to win that argument."

Hours later we said goodnight. Dan and Rachael left and me and Kyle were once again at my front door. When he kissed me goodbye, I felt his hard cock push into me. He must have been hard all night since I put on these heels. I still had them on, we were now almost the same height. Of course, the goodnight kiss was fantastic, I had to stop myself from having another orgasm. I decided to walk him to his powder blue car.

"Okay goodnight, when can I see you again?" He asked.

"How about right now?" And I slipped into the car with him. I smiled and his arms went around me. We were making out for a good ten minutes before I got the courage to rub his cock. He moaned and I started to rub a little harder. When I opened his zipper, he closed his eyes, I think he was about to cum.

"Mmm," I said as I got my first look at a real man's cock. "Kyle you are so big tonight, hehe." I giggled and started to jerk him off. He kissed me again but I wanted to watch his cock, I wanted to see him cum. I leaned my head against his chest and pumped away on his manhood. I was hoping Aunt Polly couldn't see us from here. I was thinking I probably should have asked her first anyway.

"Pelia, seeing you in those heels was so great," He said as I pet and played with his cock. My long nails tickled his balls. I pulled my dress up all the way so he could see my nylon legs and the red heels. He started to fondle my thighs.

"Sorry, I don't match at all," I told him and kissed him again. When he started to cum I caught it all in my hand, I didn't need him spraying over the speedometer.

"Pelia, that feels great, oh my god...." And then he was done, but not before I lifted my hand to my mouth and licked it. I was so hard myself and throbbing, thank god my dress was full. I licked and then I came, my hands started to shake, I accidentally put my hand on my breasts wiping most of his cum off onto them. My orgasm was incredible, I couldn't breathe for a couple of seconds. Kyle watched me in amusement and then kissed me again. We stayed in each other's arms for another fourteen minutes before I let him leave with my taste on his lips and his in my belly.

***

It was a quiet Saturday and we were sitting on the porch in front of the house reading, me, Sam, and Aunt Polly. Since I graduated I had to give up my summer job. I didn't want to surprise them and start the job as a woman. Sam found me a job with an international export company. I had majored in World Arts and Cultures at school and I was more than qualified, I was starting Monday, and I wanted to be prepared.

The quietness was broken as a pickup truck raced down the block and screeched in front of the house, blocking the other cars. Surprisingly, my mother got out.

"I'm taking my son home." She announced as she trotted up the short steps. I looked nothing like a son.

All of us got up. Sam was looking into the pickup from the porch.

My mother stood once again with her hands on her hips. "Me and Pat got married last week, his house is big and I want my family in it."

"She's not leaving. Pelia is very happy here." My Aunt told her.

"Polly fuck off, I want him home with me. Pat is going to teach him to be a man. That's what he never had. No more of your lesbian bullshit." She went to walk close to me but Sam got in her way.

"Hanna you better go," Sam said nice and calmly looking up at her.

Then Pat rambled out of the truck. He looked at me. "Come on get in, we'll come back for your stuff." He had to be kidding me I wasn't going anywhere with them. I was getting nervous and I didn't want my Aunt to have to deal with this crazy drama my mother was causing.

"I want my son with me, this is fucked up."

Aunt Polly walked right up to her. "First of all, Pelia is twenty-one and second of all, I asked a lawyer about this, you are not even her mother."

Hanna's eyes got big and red. "Fuck you, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about."

Just then Pat walked through them and grabbed my arm pulling me toward the steps, he was hurting my wrist. Sam tapped him on the shoulder. Sam then put her hand on his chest, she was eye level with it. "You let go of her or I will dislocate fifteen parts of your body, starting with your face."

There was a little bit of a standoff and I pulled my arm away from Pat.

"Let's get out of here, it's not worth it. Let these perverts have each other." He then walked back into the pickup.

"You better go," Polly told her. "Your third husband is waiting for you."

"Go fuck yourself," Hanna told her, "This isn't over."

"Hanna, it is. It's over, just go. I know you had Mom adopt her even before she was born. Your name isn't even on the birth certificate."

Everything got quiet, especially me.

She left, slammed the pickup door, and they tore off down the block, they hit something, and then they were gone.

We never saw them again.

***

I started work, three days a week, life got a lot busier but it didn't matter, I wore a different dress every day, I was quite satisfied.

Saturday came again and I was ready for my third date with Kyle. I wanted to get dressed up a little and Rachael found a nice, fancy restaurant near UCLA.

This time the two of us went to the salon. We both walked out with extra-long nails and extra-long lashes. We both got dressed at my home. My home was a term I rarely used. I felt I haven't had a real home since my grandmother died. I lived with her until I was fourteen, Hanna was married by then and lived with her first husband. When they sold Persephone's house, I inherited some money and it went in the bank until I turned eighteen. That's how I went to college. I couldn't believe that Hanna was insinuating that she paid for it when she came over and yelled at us.

I moved in with the two of them for a year but it was fraught with anxiety. They never got along and the two of them took it out on me. I had more bruises on my arms and legs. They got divorced and Hanna moved into a house with another man right away. His name was Ted and he had a little two-year-old daughter named Janie. I became the babysitter while the two of them went out, constantly. It was some of the best three years I had since grandma passed away. Hannah broke up with Ted and married husband number two. I lived with Ted and Janie for almost a year until he met a woman and she made me move out. Ted didn't want to lose his babysitter. I then moved in with Dan's family. I would have stayed there but Hanna got divorced for the second time and got an apartment, she made me move in to pay half the rent. I was eighteen and I had a full-time job while I went to college.