Aunt Polly's Sister

Story Info
CD discovers herself with help from her friends and family.
19.1k words
4.77
16.8k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Hi, sorry this is so long, but it's a nice story about a crossdresser and her friends and family. Lots of consensual sex, romance and beer... and high heels. Hope you like it.)

***

My friend Dan and I were in my bedroom. The both of us turned twenty-one and his father gave us a cooler of beer from a brewery he frequented. It was our birthday present. My mother surprisingly gave me a hundred-dollar bill.

We were about three beers in, each. The one I was drinking now was a 10.5% Triple IPA.

"What's this?"

"Um, it's a shoe?" I said

"Correct it's a shoe, but what is it doing under your desk. Did you have a visit that I didn't know about? He then lifted the other one. It was the left.

"Umm."

I spent the hundred dollars on two pairs of heels. The nude five-inch pumps were hidden in my closet and the white pair of six-inch stilettoes were in Dan's hands.

"Umm, they're mine?" I swallowed.

"Are you asking me or are you telling me?" Dan was one for proper grammar.

I decided I was just going to tell him. I opened the window to let in some November atmosphere. I sat back down and blew out some air, I was in no rush. "They are definitely mine, I just got them, don't freak out."

He looked at me, then back at the heels. "You know Rachael has a pair similar to these. Hers is black. She is taller than me when she puts them on, heh."

We finished our third beer.

The next one was a German lager, it was lighter we were getting too drunk. He only asked me a couple more questions the rest of the long night. I wasn't that surprised. I have known Dan since the fourth grade, he was hard to shock. He told me he had a feeling.

"Do you wear anything other than heels?"

"Yup."

"You get completely dressed up?"

"Yup."

"Are you as hot as those influencers on social media?"

"Umm... Yup." Shaking my head.

"Heh heh, can you show me and Rachael one day?"

***

Leaving the heels under the desk was not like me. I was like a secret agent when it came to crossdressing. I had a visit today from a man who was my supplier. Almost whatever I needed and didn't want to get delivered to the house he would pick up for me.

I met him almost two years ago. I rarely went outside completely dressed anymore.

I was standing outside of a pharmacy a couple of miles away from the house. It was early and quiet. I was dressed for a day out. I had on jeans and a light beige sweater, my small boobs showing off nicely. I had on my white converse and underneath my jeans, sheer nude pantyhose. I had on pink lipstick and my long wig. With the hair and dark glasses, I was pretty well hidden.

I ordered a couple of things and I was going to pick them up at the Pharmacy but I got a call when I was a block away. They didn't have the Neutrogena towelettes I wanted and the girl told me she had three other types for me to look at. I didn't want to look at anything. I debated whether I could talk to someone dressed up. I couldn't. I knocked into a man as I walked away.

Five minutes later he went in for me.

It took a year before I would let him rub my legs as a thank you.

***

Only one person I knew supported my time as a crossdresser, and she died seven and a half years ago, I was fourteen. My dressing tapered off swiftly after she was gone. I started to feel guilty about it.

My grandmother Persephone was my support system, my mother and I lived with her. When I was young I used to play with her clothes in her closet. Colorful and soft, I loved entering her feminine bedroom. The first time she saw me in one of her dresses I was five, she smiled and put me on her lap.

"I'm going to call you 'Pelia'." She kissed my nose. "Pelia means a 'Miracle from God', you are my little miracle."

My mother had me when she was seventeen, I was eleven days premature. I was a surprise on all accounts, but I made my grandmother so happy. Pelia made her happier.

On my twelfth birthday, my grandma bought me a new dress. We waited for my mother to leave for work before we opened it. It was pink and white and made of chiffon, she bought me opaque white tights and white patent leather schoolgirl shoes. They had two-inch heels, this is really where my journey began.

I was all dressed up when we sat down for the birthday cake. As my grandmother was putting a scoop of vanilla ice cream on my plate she asked me, "Do you know what my name, Persephone, means?"

I started to think, I put my finger on my chin, showing off my freshly painted white nails. "I'll say, best grandma ever?"

"Ha, not even close, haha." She poured me some milky tea. "Well my mother, just like yours," She patted my hand, "Was a bitch. I'm sorry dear, she wasn't very nice. She called me Persephone because it meant 'Bringer of Destruction,' she told me when I was your age that I ruined her marriage and that's why my father left us. Turns out he died right before I was born, he was smart enough to get away from her early, haha."

We sat and enjoyed my birthday together. She made a neighbor come in and take pictures of us together.

She then told me, "I named your mother and your Aunt with such beautiful names. I loved them so much, the two of them. Your mother, Hanna, grew up to be just like your great-grandmother and thankfully Polly grew up to be just like me... and so did you."

***

We were off from college for a couple of weeks for Christmas break. This was when we decided that Dan and Rachael were going to come over and meet Pelia for the first time. I had known them for so long, they were the two people I trusted and admired most. Dan was a little taller, darker, and heavier than me. And Rachael was beautiful with long brown hair, big eyes, and quick comebacks. I felt like I was a combination of both of their personalities.

I didn't dress completely as a woman as often as I liked, I had to wait until after my mother fell asleep, or a day I had free while she was at work. Christmas I would have more time, and I was going to take full advantage of it.

After my mother left for work I called a salon. I wanted to get my legs and body waxed, everything. The woman on the phone seemed very nice and understanding. She told me I could use the back door of the shop if I wanted to.

Before I left the house, I was standing in front of my mirror. I was 5'8" in socks with blonde hair and blue eyes. I was only about 150 pounds, I could easily transform myself into a female. I could feel the hardness in my chest, it made its way down my arms. I wished I could go to the salon as a woman, but I was too nervous. The hardness eased its way down my torso, this was the way my gender dysphoria reacted inside my body. It wouldn't dissipate until I had some piece of femininity on. I put on my grandmother's watch, it was a gold, oval Timex. It lived inside one of my pocketbooks. She gave it to me when I was a teenager, right before she died. I have never worn it out of the house.

I had to stretch my arms, the hardness was going slowly away. I wasn't going to miss it.

I walked out of the salon two hours later, feeling a thousand pounds lighter, I felt wonderful. I couldn't wait to slip on stockings and show off to my friends.

***

I told Dan to just walk into my room when they got here, I had some beer in my small fridge, I was going to need it.

I put on a record for ambiance. My girl side loved to dance, badly.

I had on my nude pantyhose and black panties. I put on a black C cup bra and filled them with my breast forms. My dress was gray, low cut, and short. It had a print of black flowers on it, and a matching belt around my narrow waist. I had on black four-inch pumps, I held my black leather bag and I had a black crochet collar around my neck to cover the seams of my forms. I posed in my mirror, I was almost done.

I brushed my long blonde wig and then put on small clip-on earrings. I never went too heavy on my makeup, my grandmother always said I was beautiful with or without any. She was fibbing, I was thirteen. Now, I needed mascara, lashes and lipstick, and everything else that was tossed on my desk. Once I was finished I sprayed on my Tiffany & Co. perfume and closed my eyes.

Pelia didn't have gender dysphoria, she thought my boy side was a drama queen.

I was in another world when I heard a knock. "Hi, whoa, can umm, we come in?"

I turned around Rachael and Dan were looking intently at my body. I felt them start at my heels and move to my eyes.

Rachael smiled, "Girl you are stunning, turn around let's see that ass again."

I laughed and spun. I held my bag tight, I felt naked without it. I asked them to take some pictures of us together. I wanted proof, that as Pelia, I had friends.

Dan was quiet as we sat drinking the beer, I had three pint glasses on my shelf, I was always semi-prepared.

Rachael lifted her glass. "Cheers, it's so nice meeting you, um... what's your name?"

"Pelia, my grandmother named me." I looked up quickly I wanted to see their reaction.

"She knew?" Dan asked.

"She did."

We sat talking for the rest of the afternoon, I was so happy. I have been hiding this side of me for so long from the two of them. It was exhausting.

"I have something for you." Rachael grabbed her pocketbook and pulled out a bag. "Here you go." Inside was mascara and makeup remover. "I love this mascara it has changed my life, ha." My grandmother was the only one who ever gave my girl side a present. I put them both in my bag and I started to cry.

"I'm sorry." I said, "Thank you, you don't know how much this means to me. Everything, the visit, the present, just that you don't think I'm weird..."

"Well, you are weird," Dan said patting my back.

"And your pocketbook hasn't left your lap all day, are you afraid we are going to steal it?' It is pretty nice though. Can I borrow it?"

"Haha..." We laughed and drank the rest of the day. We even ordered pizza and sat in the kitchen. I asked them to stay so I could introduce my femme side to my mother. I think I was ready but I needed some backup.

"Of course," Rachael said, and we stopped drinking beer, We needed to sober up a little for this.

***

My mother's car pulled up, it felt like ages before she walked in. "Oh, hi Rachael, Dan, eh." She stopped to look at me. I was standing in the middle of the living room. I could smell my Tiffany & Co., and see my friends, it gave me the strength I needed to talk to my mother. My mother didn't like to talk.

She knew it was me, she wasn't too happy about it. She never was.

"Um, hi Mom." My voice was shaky but feminine. I sounded like a girl.

"What the fuck, what is this, your grandmother told me you would grow out of this." She dropped her packages and started getting closer to me. She turned to my friends. "Maybe you two better leave."

"No please, mom."

"Goodnight!" She told them. Rachael had a worried look in her eyes when they closed the door. She told me later, they hung out at the end of the block just in case I called. Or they heard something.

"Shit, I had four fucking people in my family. My sister's a lesbian, my mother was a wacko and my son is a fag, WHAT THE FUCK. How could I be the only normal one." She stamped around the house cleaning up the paper plates. "And go take off that ridiculous outfit. What the fuck is wrong with you."

I ran to my room, I wasn't getting changed. My mother banged and yelled through my door for over an hour.

I called my Aunt.

***

I heard her come in, walk through to the living room and then open my door.

"Let me see you, finally." Aunt Polly asked me.

I took the blanket off me and stood up, I still had my heels on and my bag strap around my wrist.

"Grandma always talked about this, but I didn't want to interfere, I figured it wasn't my business. But now it is." She came over to me and hugged me. "Let's go."

My mother was waiting with her hands on her hips. We walked by her. We walked out the door.

"Where the fuck are you two going." She yelled when we were on the sidewalk.

"I have a big place, there is plenty of room." Beep Beep went the car.

"You can't just leave."

Aunt Polly stopped and looked up at my mother. "We can and we are. He might be your son, but she's my niece." We got in the car and we were off.

We passed Dan and Rachael in their car.

***

We stopped a couple of blocks away so my Aunt could ask me questions and make some calls. We then visited a friend of hers, a doctor. She asked me all types of questions and then gave me an examination.

"Okay, cough."

She seemed very nice to me. I couldn't believe I had a prescription for hormones, a doctor, AND a therapist's appointment even before we made it to my Aunt's house. Life was starting up again. The hardness was slowly fading.

We pulled over a block from the doctor. "I'm just going to throw this out there." My Aunt turned down the music and faced me. "I would like you to just call me before you do anything you are not sure of, anything. Even picking out new nail polish, okay? Anything. It would make me feel a little better. Plus I could then tell my sister we're fine and we have a plan."

I shook my head. We then headed home to Samantha, Aunt Polly's girlfriend.

***

We walked in, we smelled dinner getting ready. I usually came over a couple of times a week, my mother never cooked.

She saw me and her eyes lit up. I called her 'Lady Samantha' mainly because she looked nothing like a lady.

She rushed into the living room to greet us. "Holy crap, you are gorgeous. Let me see that dress, that face," She grabbed my chin and looked at the right and the left. "The left is your good side dear. What's your name, tell me, tell me?" She was so excited I became excited with her.

"Pelia," I told her, I felt a little embarrassed telling this woman my femme name. Especially since I had known her for years.

"Pelia, beautiful, just beautiful. I love it. Let's have something to drink, come on Polly get some glasses." And she clapped.

I was still standing holding my bag, it was the only thing from the house that I had. I'm sure I could make do with just that and its contents anyway. I started to lightly cry, for the third time today, it had been such a crazy afternoon and Sam was so happy to meet me.

Aunt Polly put down the glasses and put her arms around me. "What's the matter."

"Everything, and nothing, really." Sam came up and wiped my tears away. I smiled at her.

"Don't cry." She told me, it was easy for her to say.

"Samantha I love your voice I wish I sounded just like you." She looked like a longshoreman but she sounded like a ballerina. If I closed my eyes I could see myself with that voice floating around a stage, held in the arms of some strong man.

"Well I love YOURS," She laughed. "I wish we could trade."

I sighed. "Maybe we can just return them for something different. Something used."

She smiled and hugged me. "God I am going to love having you here with us. Hanna doesn't know what she is missing." She clapped again. "Let's have some wine for chrissakes, it's like late." And we did. We sat at the kitchen table and ate and drank the entire night. I drank water I had too much alcohol already today. I was going to love living with the two of them. I was going to love not living with my mother.

***

We went upstairs and Aunt Polly showed me to my new room. This was really happening, I was feeling content and ready for a new life.

"This is my sewing room, you can take it over." She told me.

"I didn't know you sew?"

"I don't but I have a sewing machine, that's why you can take it over."

The room was more than twice the size of my old room and it was separated by a bathroom, from their bedroom. She changed the sheets on the bed and I vacuumed. It was sparse but very feminine, I loved it.

The next day we performed a little reconnaissance mission. There were six of us, me, my friends, Polly, Sam and a man with a truck, Jose. Almost everyone had to take off work to pull this off. Jose had big plastic tubs and we went into my room and filled them up. I didn't have too much crap, just a stereo, records, CDs, books, and some clothes. So few were girls' clothes. I was giving my mother rent money since I was eighteen and besides that, most of my extra cash was spent on food and beer. That's why I visited Aunt Polly so much. Dan's mother also had an extra setting at their house for me. I didn't even have most of the items my grandmother gave me anymore, my mother threw them away. Also, most of my clothes came from Goodwill. That was where I bought my outfits. The only new things I bought were from the few times my mother would give me money. No matter how much she gave me, it went right to my wardrobe. I wanted her to fund my female side.

In less than ninety minutes we had everything out of my mothers' house and inside Aunt Polly's sewing room.

***

My mother came over late that night, she was screaming. "I don't care. Let him live here!"

"Her,"

"I'm glad to get him out of the fucking house!"

"Her."

"YOU pay his college fees!"

"Her."

My mother stormed out.

She moved out of the apartment a week later and moved in with her boyfriend, Pat.

"You know," Sam told us, "Hanna doesn't like me, she never did."

Aunt Polly laughed, "Join the club."

***

"You know what I just realized," Dan had his head on his fist, he was thinking too hard. "You have gone out with every one of Rachael's friends."

"Really?"

"Everyone of them. This is the first time you will be going out with one of mine."

Both Dan and I were at college, separate ones. It was June, we were done. I went to USC while he went to UCLA we were thirty-five minutes apart. We hung out at a hamburger place right in the middle. We were at our favorite table, it was the first time I ever met him here dressed up.

I was wearing dark blue jeans and a loose white blouse. I had on pink three-inch sandals which matched my twenty nails. My blonde hair was straight and looked longer than usual, I had extra long dangling earrings peeking through. I also had on dark glasses hiding my long lashes and blue eyes. Before I left the house, I put on pink lipstick and a little perfume, then grabbed my big blue pleather pocketbook and filled it up. It was as casual as I ever got as a girl.

Aunt Polly wanted me to dress whenever I felt like it. She even told me I could go to class dressed if I wanted. It was completely up to me. I ended up dressing all the time except for school and work. Now school was finished, and sometimes I didn't feel the hardness in my chest for days.

Dan had lots of friends, I only met a couple of them. Today I was meeting Kyle.

"I'm nervous, how do I look?"

Dan laughed he hated when I asked him things like that. "You look better than you usually look. Though I think you have looked better before. But maybe not."

"You are no help," I told him just as a man came walking toward us. I was playing with my hair and biting my lip.

Dan stood up and I followed.

"Hey man, how are you?" They shook hands and then Kyle looked over at me with his hand out. "This is Pelia? Finally, you are not just a picture on my phone. You are real."

"I am." I smiled, I was afraid my voice wasn't going to work, but it did.

***

We had a double date set up for Saturday. Rachael and Dan were more excited than I was. I told Aunt Polly and she gave me two credit cards.

"Every young woman needs her own line of credit." She told me.

One was a VISA and the other was for Forever 21. They even had my name on it, Pelia Landon.

"You know what I realized when I got these cards, you and I have the same last name. Your mother has one of the ex-husbands. I don't even know which one." My mother was married two times, both were short. She had been with Pat, the current boyfriend longer than anyone ever.