Aunt Polly's Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm, just someplace you have never been before. Follow me."

We walked about five minutes to a park and we sat near a huge tree, it shaded us from the five o'clock sun.

He sat with his legs crossed, "Come on sit like me, right here." And he pointed to right in front of himself.

"Ian I am wearing a skirt, a very short one."

"That's okay, I won't tell anyone." I sat, put my clutch down, and watched him smile.

I was on my knees, our legs were touching, he was only an arm's length away. He opened his little box, he pulled out a fork. Soon there was a piece of cake in front of my pink lips. I looked at him, a smirk landed on my face.

"Open..." So I did, "Chew..." So I did. "Now say thank you, Ian."

"Thank you, Ian." My mouth was full and he started to laugh, he was cracking himself up. "This is so good, where did it come from?"

"My brother Jimmy has a tiny, tiny little bakery," He pointed a little north. "Right over there."

I turned. "In that baby carriage?"

"Yes in that baby carriage, you are so perceptive." I got up, fixed my skirt, and ran towards it with my bag. I surprised him, he started to chase me. I was having trouble with my heels. I ran back to the tree and slipped around it. I hid. I moved and he was right in front of me, still holding the fork. I dropped my bag and everything fell out.

"Oh, I'm sorry."

"That's okay," I told him and moved him out of the way. I didn't want him to see what was inside. My clutch bag was small and full. We went back to our spot and sat again. He looked exhausted, I was a little embarrassed.

"What's this?" He held up a small picture.

"Please give it to me." I put out my hand while he looked at it. Ian moved next to me and we looked at it together. "It's me."

***

On my fourteenth birthday, Grandma Persephone took me to the movies, we then went to our favorite diner. Before we went home we went to the Art Museum. We sat right across from La Promenade, the Renoir. I had no time to get lost today.

"Did you know, my little miracle, that Hanna means 'Grace?'" She told me as we looked at the two people in the forest. "Polly means 'Star of the Sea.'"

"Really? That's so nice."

She started to cry as she pulled something out of her pocket. "I have something for you, but don't let your mother find them. Hide them."

She put them on my lap. I was wearing a long flowered skirt and I gathered them like a basket in it.

"These are all the pictures I have of me and you."

"From the book?"

"Yes. I took them out because I want you to hide them." She then took her watch off of her wrist and put it on my arm, she was shaking. "Happy birthday, Pelia." She kissed me on the cheek.

She died three weeks later. She was fifty-four.

***

My name was officially Pelia, I was quite happy, I was ready to celebrate. I put on Persephone's watch.

Ass... Music... Ass... Music...

I was listening to the Klemmer records, saxophones were floating through the house. I didn't mind that every twenty minutes I had to turn over the record, or put on a new one. There was nothing like listening to vinyl. Everyone will just have to watch my ass as I skittered away.

I was excited, Ian was coming to dinner. Today was the day I was going to lose my virginity. Rachael and Dan wanted me to ask him during dessert, but that seemed a little crazy, even for me. I would just let things take their course.

I was practicing my seduction poses. I started with my dance and then morphed into the poses and movements Rachael had taught me. I played with my hair, blew some kisses, and winked. I was then taking a picture of myself in my mirror.

Aunt Polly was watching me. "I love that you are so happy."

I smiled at her. I had on a sleeveless green flowered dress, the hem was full and came right above my knees. Underneath I was all in beige, beige silk panties, beige bra, and a beige garter belt and stockings. I even had on six-inch nude heels. I felt extremely feminine. My nails were of course pink which matched a few of the flowers on the dress. I had my pink little bag with gold strap hung over my shoulder, they were full of Grandma Persephone's pictures. I figured I might show everyone today. I might...

"Look at that hair, it's gorgeous." She told me as she started to brush it.

It was my natural blonde with low lights, it was darker than I was used to but it did look fantastic. My pink lips smiled at her. "Thank you, Aunt Polly." I meant everything, not just the brushing. She continued to brush, and I felt like a little girl with her big sister. I took pictures of both of us in the mirror. One day I was going to teach her my dance.

The bell rang.

Soon we were all in the living room, drinking beer brought by Dan and Ian. The music was seeping through the walls. The laughter was seeping out the windows.

"Okay." Clap. "Let's eat." Sam chased us into the dining room. She was wearing an apron, she was an incredible cook. I have always been able to find a meal growing up, everyone I knew was amazing. Persephone, Dan's Mom, and now almost every day with Samantha.

Before we ate Aunt Polly stood up. We held our drinks and cheered. "First of all congratulations, the name change came through."

We cheered.

"Okay we have three issues to get through today, One; Heavy Metal drummers, why are they so great." Everyone laughed. "Two; I am not Pelia's Aunt, I am her young-looking sister."

We cheered.

"Really?" Rachael looked at me.

"That's what it says on my birth certificate. Legally not biologically."

"Okay, enough chatter," Sister Polly pointed at us. "And three; We will not be discussing Pelia and Ian's impending intercourse."

"Huh," I feigned surprise, I'm sure I deserved it. Ian just laughed and hid behind his Tulip glass.

"Sam looked at me, "That's what happens when you share too much at two AM." We laughed. "But don't ever stop sharing, life is so much more interesting with a crazy woman in the house."

The Klemmer music ended. I had twenty-three of his albums, "I will be right back, don't look at my ass."

"Wait," Dan stood up, "Me and Ian will go. I'll show him how to spin some vinyl."

Once the men were gone, Rachael turned to me. "So is tonight it, you two are gonna do it?"

"I think so. I'll have to see if he wants to."

We heard banging before the men came back into the room.

Before Dan sat he grabbed his new glass and raised it. "To heavy metal drummers, who obviously would be falling asleep right now listening to these saxophones."

***

It was a perfect day.

Everyone was either gone or in bed, Ian and I were on the couch, well technically I was on his lap. He was so nice to me today, he distributed all the beer and he changed every record. It was his ass that we watched all night. It was better that way.

"Stay with me tonight," I told him as I leaned onto his chest. His hands were under my dress, roaming the nakedness of my upper thigh.

He kissed my head, "Will Polly and Sam mind?"

I looked up at him and kissed him slowly on his lips. "They love you, they said I had great taste in men." We made out some more. "Oh, I forgot."

I got up and picked up my little pink bag. I dumped the contents on his lap, his cock was hard. I put the mascara back in my bag and sat on the floor. We looked at all the little pictures together. It was my world from five to fourteen years old, that's when everything was perfect. After that not so much, but now it was perfect again. I was going to take them out of my bag and put them in a book.

He had his hands in my hair, I could feel my hoop earrings against his hand and my neck. I kissed his knee and rubbed my cheek against him. "Are we ready for bed?"

"I don't know. Are we?" He stood up slowly and gathered all the pictures, and put them on the coffee table. I would show them to everyone another time. I led him into my room just as the record ended. It was the first time there was silence all day. He wouldn't let me put on the light as we walked in, and I could feel something was different, something was happening. He turned me around and we kissed, I stood on my toes.

"I remember when you walked into my life. You had a long blue and beige dress on, you were beautiful, just like a painting. When you smiled at me I fell in love. I have thought of nothing else but you since."

I opened my eyes. I remember how excited I was just talking to a strange man, he turned out to be not so strange. "That was my favorite day. I remember you smiling at me, the first time I saw you."

"That was the day my perception of life changed." He laughed and we kissed some more. His hands went on my breasts but I moved back.

I put my hands in my hair and lifted it, I was moving my lower body, my ass was shaking. I was trying to be sexy. I turned around. "Unbutton me." I tried to sound seductive, I wish I had Brandy's voice, or Rachael's, or Sam's. Unfortunately, it was mine and I sounded a little like Aunt Polly.

I felt Ian's hands on me, my dress pooled around my feet. I was down to my bra, panties, garter belt, and stockings. My heels kept me at a good height for him to kiss my neck. "I love your voice Pelia, talk to me." His hands were all over my naked back.

I giggled, he must be reading my mind. Then I was surprised.

"What? What is this?" I looked. My eyes finally adjusted to the little light that was seeping in from the hall. I was transfixed. I shook my head I was seeing things. I should have been looking at my blank wall but instead, there were three little children on it.

He went over and turned on the light. He enveloped me in his arms again, my eyes closed I was starting to cry.

"Well, what do you think?"

He held me, I was shaking, I thought I was dreaming. "Escape? The painting of the three kids?"

"Kinda." He chuckled.

I walked over to it. I put my hands on the painting, I felt the texture. My long pink nails clashed with the blue and beige of the picture. "These children look familiar."

"Well, they should."

I looked a little closer, I was starting to tear up even more and my vision was getting blurry. "Ian? Is that Rachael?"

"Mmm."

"Oh my god, is that Rachael, me, and Dan." I couldn't believe it, the three of us, before we even met. I would know that lost look in my eyes anywhere. Could this be how my childhood should have played out? I couldn't stop looking at it, my hands almost glued to my lips.

"I knew you loved my painting, now you and your friends are in it, the sister version." He grabbed me, I turned around and kissed him. This was the kiss I have been holding onto since I started becoming a woman. The one to take me over the edge, I was never happier.

"Thank you."

"I just had to wait to get a picture of you when you were young. Magically it appeared." And then three pictures magically appeared in his hands.

I moved back. I brought them to my eyes. Three eight-year-old children who didn't know each other existed, yet. I kissed him and I cried, but I couldn't let this be a melancholy night, this was the night I was going to seduce him. My body was getting excited again, he smelled so good.

I put my hands over my bra. "Oh my god, sorry Ian, I'm like almost naked and you have all your clothes on." I put the three pictures on my dresser and then I took off all of Ian's clothes.

Just as he stepped out of his briefs, Sam walked by, in the hall. "Maybe we should close this." And she closed the door, shaking her head.

I looked up at him and I started to laugh. I moved back and did my dance for him. His cock was hard. I played with my hair. I played with my boobs. I shook my hands and wiggled my fingers. My long nails threatened to play with his body. I spun around and pushed my ass into his cock. I then turned around and jumped on him, holding around his neck. He held me and tried to kiss me but I was shaking my head, feeling my hair in my face. He walked forward and laid me on the bed.

"I was thinking?" He kissed my belly and moved to my boobs. "Should we call Rachael and Dan and have them watch. Make sure we are doing it right?"

I smiled, he was perfect for me. "No, that's okay." I pulled him onto me and we kissed, his hard cock was aiming at my tucked crotch. I felt him slide on my body. I felt him pull my hair and kiss my neck. I bit his chest, I played with his chest hair with my long nails.

"I called them already, they are right behind you."

He froze, "I knew it."

"Ha, ha... You know what? They are. Maybe we better cover the children's eyes. Haha."

His fingers then went inside me. I wasn't ready for it, I yelped. He kissed my breasts as he pushed. I was loving this. I started to get hard, I was getting too excited too fast. I became untucked while his next finger went inside of me. He grabbed my little 'clit' as it moved above my panties and started to play with it. I could cum in seconds but I stopped and looked up at him, I didn't like being reminded of my original gender.

"Ian? I'm a girl remember?"

"Of course," He smiled and let go, then he bent down and kissed me again, his finger slid out. He aimed his cock at my waiting tunnel. I felt him inch in slow. "Tell me if it hurts you and I'll stop."

"No don't stop, I want this. I want you inside me."

He pushed a little more as I moaned. He started breathing heavily and he was pushing his cock in and out of me. I felt him getting deeper. I bent my knees and he slid completely in, he started rubbing my silky legs as he held me. I was getting used to a large object in my hole and suddenly we were fucking, I was begging him to go harder. I was getting loud and I knew Polly and Sam will bring it up at an inappropriate time. Probably during Christmas dinner.

"God Pelia, you feel so good. I love making love to you."

"Mmm making love. I love that term." I wrapped my legs around his waist, his arms were now down on the bed. He made me turn over and his cock went inside me again while I was on all fours. He pushed and I made little screams trying to hold my excitement in. The bed made all sorts of noise. "Please cum inside me, I want to feel it." We fucked while I watched ourselves in the antique mirror. I would be a different person when I danced and brushed my hair inside it.

Soon he flipped me over, I was back between his legs. He had my hips in his hands as he pushed. I watched his face, he was so happy. When he came I yelled, I'm sure I woke up the neighbors. His cum was gushing from his cock filling me up. I started to cum myself, I shot cum and it reached the bottom of my bra. My boobs bounced from all the movement of our bodies.

When we were done he laid down next to me. We slowly kissed and he looked into my eyes. I wanted to tell him he was incredible but I didn't want to stop kissing him. He played with my breasts and laughed that I was so wet. He gave me kisses all over my face.

His hand went once again in my hair, my long glorious hair. "I can't believe I am going to see this face in the morning. I can't believe I am going to wake up with you."

I took one last long breath and blew out, I was exhausted. I was ecstatic. "Thank you again for the painting?" I kissed him. "What did you name it?"

"Three Friends in the Forest."

"I'm still amazed, it feels like a dream and it's so beautiful."

He started caressing my face. "I painted it so fast too, there is nothing like having a muse." He tapped my nose.

I kissed him again, then laid on his chest, and viewed the painting. We kept the light on, I wanted Rachael and Dan with us tonight. We fell asleep.

***

I was late, I was meeting everyone at the Los Angeles County Museum of Art. We were here constantly now. They put a little pop-up brewery near the cafeteria. We loved it here. Art and beer.

I got a call from Rachael. "Where are you?"

"I'll be right there, I'm on the steps."

"Okay, we'll be sitting by US."

"Okay, say hello for me." I hung up I couldn't wait to see them. Ian was just back from London and Rachael and Dan left work early, we were going to drink a new Oktoberfest from the brewery. Aunt Polly and Sam said they were going to meet us as well.

I was on the second floor and I saw them. I walked in from the elevators. They were all at our favorite spot. I loved that they wouldn't get a beer without me, they always waited. Lately, I was always late, I was a very busy woman. I stopped and watched, that's what you do in Museums, you watch and look, you study and smile. I could stare from here all day, watching my five favorite people.

Hannah called me up last night, She hadn't spoken to me since she threatened to kidnap me with her new husband. They broke up, she wanted me to move in with her again, she told me we could start from scratch. I told her 'No thank you, but thanks for asking.' I don't think I will ever see or hear from her again. I told Aunt Polly of course. Her words to Hannah long ago were 'it's over.' Little did I realize it at the time but things were just beginning.

"Hey, there she is," Rachael spotted me, "Come on, get your fat ass over here." We met in the middle and hugged."

"I'm here, did I miss anything?"

Everyone was quite happy to see me, I got a round of kisses and hugs. Soon I was in Ian's arms, he brought me over to our painting. "You guys look great, still. And you have a nice crowd around you." He laughed.

I could have kept this picture on my wall, hidden in my bedroom but then it would just have been for me. I wanted everyone else to see it. I wanted the world to see me with my two best friends. I wanted everyone to drink beer with us before we ran off to the forest.

In my dreams, this is where Grandma Persephone always found me.

The End

***