Aunt Polly's Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now being home meant so much more. Both Polly and Sam were home and I had music on the stereo. I had a huge mirror and the two of us stood happily in front of it. I taught Rachael my dance, it was a cross between the macarena and doing the laundry.

"I hope you don't do this dance in public." She laughed, but we looked pretty sexy moving to the music.

Rachael and I were going to get glammed up. I had a new long light beige dress, it had a navy-colored print of birds and flowers. It had spaghetti straps and had a thin belt. I put on a corset for the first time, I wanted hips. The dress showed off my ankles and my nude four-inch sandals. I had on a straw brimmed hat with a band that matched my dress. I filled my beige pocketbook and we posed to take selfies.

Rachael was all in yellow, her dark hair looked amazing flowing down over her shoulders. Dan loved her long hair, that was his favorite thing about her. My hair was just a little longer than I usually kept it. The woman at the salon gave me longer extensions and my hair came and landed on my boobs. I stood in front of my mirror and put on copper lipstick it looked great with my copper nails and eyeshadow.

***

The four of us were in a beautiful restaurant in Brentwood. It was very big and bright. I loved showing off to the other customers and especially to Kyle. We ordered two bottles of wine for the table and had a wonderful meal. Rachael and I excused ourselves to go to the ladies' room.

The restrooms were over near the bar that was separated by a wall from the tables. The bar was very big but quite empty, just a bunch of men at the far end and a lone person toward the back chatting with the bartender. The customer watched me as I entered the ladies' room. I smiled at him.

Once out I waited for Rachael, and I checked my phone. There was a party room behind the bar and I could tell it was crowded. I heard people and music.

I asked when she returned, "Let's check out the tap selection at the bar." We walked over, and the bartender and lone man smiled at us. I walked to the middle to check out the tap handles.

"Aww, I thought you were joining me." The man at the end of the bar said to me and I giggled.

"Oh? I'm just checking the selection, it's actually very good I could live here."

Rachael and the man laughed.

"Can I buy you two a drink?" he asked us, but we told him we were finishing up dinner with our men.

Just then a door opened. "Ian, five minutes?"

"Okay." The man looked at us. "I got five minutes with you two beautiful ladies, don't leave me." He told us he was an artist, Ian Howers, and some of his art was going to be sent to the Tate Modern in London. They were having a reception for him now.

I just smiled, "Then why are you out here?"

He lifted his pint glass, "Because they don't have my favorite beer on tap in there, only Heinekin, haha."

"What are you drinking?"

"Something from that little brewery around the corner." He took his last sip.

"Good choice."

"Come on in with me, I'll buy you a Heineken, haha." The guys settled up the bill and the four of us walked through the door into another world.

***

Music and conversation floated around us as we walked around the party. We were given a glass of red at the door, which was fine with me. Ian was about to give a presentation so we stood in the corner and watched. I had heard of him but I wasn't familiar with his art. Afterward, we went to look at his paintings, which were all over the walls, he was incredible. His style was Photorealism and I fell in love with one painting of three children running through a pond. I imagined it was me, Dan, and Rachael as kids and I asked Kyle to take a picture of us in front of it.

The guys saw a player from the Dodgers at the reception and they walked over to talk to him. Rachael and I were halfway done with our wine when Ian sidled up next to us, while we were still looking at the painting.

"Like it?"

"I do, I love it." I moved closer to get a better look as a man stood next to me admiring the painting.

"It is so perfect," He said in his posh British accent, "But why not just take a picture?" He asked me.

"Because it's a painting," I told him.

Ian walked up behind me. "She's right." He then took my shoulder and showed me more of his work. "Is your husband missing you?" He motioned over towards the guys.

I just smiled. "He's not my husband, it's our third date."

"Really? Maybe I can take you out sometime? We can make believe it's the fourth." I didn't know what to say, I was so flattered he was so handsome and he was this incredible artist, why would he want to be with me? A woman started talking to him about business and he gave her his phone to take a picture of us, back in front of the three children. "What is your number? I will send you the picture." I gave it to him and then put him in my contacts. He kissed me on the cheek as the woman took him away.

Rachael called me over, bringing me back to reality, she was talking to three women in front of one of Ian's paintings. "Pelia come here! I want you to meet someone."

I walked over, I had a big smile on my face after Ian asked for my number, but when I saw who she was talking to I got nervous.

"This is Holly she works at the Art Share, I told her you used to intern there for years." I smiled, I knew her very well she was the one in charge of personnel. I was great at that job.

She took my hand. "Pelia, I don't remember that name, it sounds exotic I would remember that," She laughed as she let go of my hand. I then told her, I couldn't believe it, I told her my boy's name and she seemed even happier to see me. She told me I looked fantastic. When I told her I just graduated college she offered me a job. The hardness inside me was completely gone. It was like steam, it completely dissipated.

***

We said goodbye to Ian, he held my hand for a long time. He told us he was going to England for a while and I told him I was jealous. We left and we all went to Dan's house, I wanted to see his mother. I wanted to see her while I was all dressed up.

I was tense as we walked in. "Oh my god, I haven't seen you in so long." Mrs. Myers told me as I got closer. She then looked at the others. "Noone has ever enjoyed my cooking more than, this girl right here. She was always the first one at the dinner table. And she was the last to leave." She looked at me and smiled. "And then you would clean up the dishes." Then she hugged me, no explanation, no introduction, just welcomed us into her home.

"Phew."

***

We didn't stay long, it was late and it had been a long day.

Kyle was driving me home.

"I had a great time," He told me. I smiled, everything would be different from here on out. "Would you like to come to see my apartment?"

"Okay."

***

I forgot he was older than Dan and me. He had his own car, his own place, he brought me inside.

"There is beer in the fridge." He told me and I took a look, he had a sixpack of Corona, a Miller Lite, and several hard seltzers. I took a bottle of water.

I went to use his bathroom, I wanted to see what I looked like. I wanted to see if I looked like a woman who was in her new boyfriend's home. I did. I fixed my lips and brushed my hair. I watched in the mirror as I bounced my boobs making sure they moved okay. I swung my neck around to make sure my hair floated around my face nicely. I used the mascara that Rachael had gotten me to thicken my lashes. I then rinsed with mouthwash and walked back in confidently to be with him. I sat close and he kissed me.

"I have been waiting for this all day. You taste great." He said as he started to rub my breasts.

Oh my god, I was so excited. We started making out on the couch. A man had his tongue in my mouth, I have wanted this for so long. I had to stop and look at him to make sure this was really happening. We started kissing again and I had one hand on his face and the other on his chest.

"Pelia, you are so beautiful. You have the most incredible eyes and hair and nose and everything else..." I smiled and wished I had everything else like Rachael.

He then took my hand and placed it onto his crotch, he was so hard. I started rubbing him again like the other night. He was moaning his approval, my long nails were teasing him. I decided I had to see it. I had to know what his cock looked like again. He laughed when he saw the trouble I was having with his zipper with my long nails.

"Don't you worry, I told him, "It will come out when it's ready." I smiled and then grabbed him with both hands on his cheeks and pulled him to me. I kissed him hard on the mouth. When he took his cock out and was finally in my hands I rubbed him softly, I wanted to feel it, I wanted to be able to recall it from memory when I was old. He was breathing harder already and I played with him a little more roughly.

He whispered, "Can you take me in your mouth?"

We stopped kissing. I looked at him. Could I? I tilted my head. I guess so if that's what he wanted. I fixed my dress and got on my knees, I felt my heels push the coffee table back. I started to wonder if Aunt Polly would approve. I had a big dick, inches from my red lips, I had a case of 'the apprehensions,' if that's a thing.

"I have to make a quick call," I told him, a sorry look on my made-up face.

"Now?"

"Mmm, real quick." Aunt Polly picked up. "Hi, Kyle wants me to suck his cock." I told her and then looked up at Kyle. He had a weird look on his face. She asked where he was. "Right here." I didn't want to tell her I was looking at his manhood getting more excited by the second. She told me to put him on, so I gave him my phone. I could tell he didn't want to take it, but his cock was still hard and pointing at me. This could only go two ways so I started to stroke it.

"Yes, uh-huh, I think so." It was taking longer than I thought, I hope she said okay. "I do, okay bye." He gave the phone back to me.

"Hello?" I asked Aunt Polly.

"Okay go ahead, have fun, tell me about it tomorrow. Bye."

"She said to have fun." I smiled up at him as I laid my phone next to him. I put him in my mouth as he started to laugh. "What's so funny?" I asked nice and innocent.

"You... and I AM having fun." He started to moan as I went completely down on his hard cock. He was bigger than I first thought and I was loving it more than I ever thought I would. I sucked and licked and even tickled his tender balls. I started to play with myself, my hand went into my female crotch. I pushed but I could only feel a smooth soft mound, my perfect 'pussy.' I was getting so excited, I tenderly fingered myself. I then moved up a little and Kyle started pushing more into my mouth, he went a little too far and I coughed. He slipped out and I giggled, there was going to be a learning curve. I held his hip with one hand and played with myself again with the other. When Kyle started cumming I came with him. I suddenly had to hold on to his cock for leverage. My mind was on overdrive. There was cum slipping out of my mouth and sliding down dripping on his legs. I licked and sucked it all up.

I let him slip out of my mouth and I rested on his lap, while he played with my hair.

I looked up at him. "That WAS fun, I can't wait to tell Aunt Polly and Sam."

***

We were driving home, I sat as close to him as I could. I had my legs crossed and I was feeling my silky legs through the soft dress. Kyle watched me when we waited at red lights.

"I found that Klemmer guy on Spotify." He put on some music, I was happy he paid attention to me. My grandmother would play these when I was young. I have all of her old LPs. I didn't like Jazz, and I didn't particularly like saxophones, but his music completely put me in a zone.

"Thank you," I said and closed my eyes. I could easily go back into my grandmother's closet in my imagination but surprisingly I was happier here in his powder-blue car. I could still taste Kyle on my lips and still feel Ian's kiss on my cheek.

***

We were in front of the house. It was late, we made out once again in the car. He was hard but I had to let him leave. I could do this all night.

I crept into the house. I tried to not make any noise as I snuck towards my room.

"Pelia? I heard Sam call me. She was in the kitchen drinking hot chocolate in the dark.

I entered and slid into the opposite chair. She pushed her cup to me and I drank it.

"Well?"

"Well, what?" I knew what she wanted to hear, but I wanted her filled with some anticipation.

"Well, what. You better be kiddin' me."

"Ha, this cocoa is so good. You know Kyle drinks Corona and Miller Lite. He even had hard seltzers in his fridge."

"Is that bad?"

"It's not good." I then told her how we started on his couch and he asked me to suck him. I got down on my knees and called Aunt Polly while he was hard and aiming at me.

"So you called at the last possible minute, haha. Tell Polly you called before you got on your knees, we don't want her thinking we live with a slut. Haha."

***

I called Rachael the next day and told her what happened. She asked if she could tell Dan and I had to think about it.

"I don't know, what do you think?"

"I think I have to, it's hysterical."

***

I ended up starting work at The Art Share a couple of days later. I still kept a day at the other job as well. I would be working five to six days a week now.

Holly Crawford, the woman in charge that hired me, was helping me with forms I had to fill out.

"Are you going to change your name?"

"I am, I will have to look online to see what I have to do."

She gave me another form to fill out. "I have this, I'll take care of it. I changed my name last year I was tired of being 'Joan' Crawford." She laughed, but I didn't really know why. I laughed with her anyway.

***

During the week, I was getting texts and calls from multiple people, lunchtime I was always on the phone. Holly thought I was so popular. Kyle wanted to visit me at the Art Share, but I was too busy. Rachael wanted me to go shopping and Dan wanted to hit a brewery and get another pint glass for my room. Ian was the only one who just wanted to talk. He had been calling me all week.

"Hi, I'm in the Tate Modern.

"You sound so British. I wish I was with you."

"Well, you know my paintings look better with you in front of them." He then finally sent me the picture of him and me in front of his painting. It was called 'Escape.'

"It's beautiful that picture, I imagine I am the one in the middle. I'm flanked by my two friends." He then sent me others. He was taking pictures of me the whole time we were at that little party.

"I'll be back in LA this weekend, I would love for you to come to the Museum of Art on Saturday."

"Ooh Saturday, I think I..."

"I hope you are going to say, I think I can't wait to see your wonderful smile."

"Is that what you are hoping to hear?" I laughed, "I might have to move a couple of things."

"You can bring your friends if you want to. It's The da Vinci Exposition I'll leave tickets at the front. There will be a great selection of beer too, so no driving."

"Oh? Okay." Beer, da Vinci, Ian, I suddenly couldn't wait.

"Give me your address I will have someone pick you up."

***

I called Rachael to see if we could change plans. I didn't know what the plans were anyway.

I then sent her a couple of the pictures from Ian. There was a nice one of the two of us holding wine glasses. "Look how sophisticated we look." I giggled.

"It's probably the only evidence that we drink wine, ha."

***

I walked into the house, there was something incredible in the oven and there was heavy metal coming out of the speakers. That meant Samantha was home early.

"Ah, our working girl is home. Sit down have a drink with us."

I walked into the dining room, Brandy was at the table. "Pelia, hi, god you are stunning." She told me, I was happy to see her.

Sam brought me a glass of beer, "We asked Brandy to take care of a few legal things for us. Maybe you have a friend that's a gardener to take care of the lawn?" They laughed. The two of them thought I was so popular too.

When Aunt Polly came home we all went into the kitchen to eat. I was thinking this was so nice, four 'women' at the table. Four completely different women. I had never been happier, we hadn't heard from Hannah in weeks. My hair and nails were getting longer, she wouldn't recognize me anyway.

Before Brandy left she asked if she could talk to me alone. I brought her into my room. She seemed a little apprehensive, she was playing with her rings.

"Ray is such a nice man." She stood up, she was looking at my records. "Um, I feel silly even saying this, I just need someone to talk to really."

I was getting a little tense, I was hoping it wasn't about him rubbing my legs. She had her back to me, from here she was just another woman, one with a beautiful voice.

"Ray doesn't like that I sometimes have to be a man." She turned around. "He came to visit yesterday, and, well, he was a little surprised."

"He has only seen you as Brandy?

"That's it, well, until yesterday. I had to explain to him that I wasn't full-time. My client's of course have no idea. I see Ray maybe twice a week. He told me he doesn't want to date a man." She sat down, she was rubbing her eyes. I didn't know what to do.

"Do you see a therapist?" I asked. I did and he was wonderful. I tell him the craziest most personal things and he just shakes his head. He is either very understanding or he is listening to Polly and Samantha's heavy metal.

"No." She wiped her eyes, "I think I came out of the closet too quick. I'm afraid he is going to leave me, but I think I'm more afraid he isn't."

***

That night I wanted to imagine what I was going to wear on Saturday, but instead, I did nothing but think about Brandy and Ray. I told her I couldn't wait to be a woman full-time. I didn't even know that's what I wanted until it happened. I also told her about how I was intimate with Kyle, and I always felt like a girl. She told me she was intimate with Ray but she never felt like she was a woman. She was just a man wearing woman's clothes. It was fine with her.

She said she wanted to take me somewhere.

I fell asleep dreaming I was being led into a forest.

***

I love a routine. A routine made everything feel normal. I woke up, I said good morning, I went to work and talked to my friends. Being out of school and working was wonderful. I had time to see everyone this week, Rachael, Dan, Kyle, and now Brandy.

She wanted to go out one night, I was nervous. I wore jeans, five-inch platform heels, and a tight black blouse. My breasts looked wonderful behind the pattern, but it showed no cleavage. I put on my hoops, grabbed my black clutch, and waited outside for her. I hoped she was going to come as a female, then I saw her hair flying out the window of her car, I was relieved. I didn't want to have to explain to Kyle that I was hanging out with another man.

She pulled over. "Hi, sugar, get in."

We went to a little Latin place in a quiet neighborhood. The waitress was very nice, we drank rum and Cokes. Brandy had on a bright blue dress, full makeup, and long French-tipped nails. She complimented me on mine. I liked red, especially when I had on sandals, as I had on now.

"Before I met Ray, I didn't have much of a sex life." She laughed a little uncomfortably. "Now my sex life is slightly out of control."

"How come?"

"I'm so confident now. I also seem to need a lot more of it. Ray has completely brought out the slut in me, sometimes I have to well... can I show you? I have a place I love going to, maybe you will love it too. We are so much alike."

She smiled at me, and I started thinking, are we alike? The only thing I felt I had common with her was our connection to Ray. She was also almost my Aunt's age and I felt very young while we were eating dinner together.