Aunt Rashida Jones Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aubrey looked at him without any emotion and took a drink, "You better do the same thing to me later tonight, pal."

*****

Hours had went by and Aubrey staggered into the hotel room with him in tow. After going back to the club with Kate, they got wasted until he couldn't handle anymore. Both looked around for Rashida but she was no where to be found. They both fell into the bed and within minutes, both of them were snoring.

Five stories up in the hotel, in between two young studs built like Greek gods, was a chocolate goddess being violently pounded. They took turns stuffing her to the brim and held nothing back on the willing Rashida. With her own bikini bottoms stuffed into her mouth, one of them had one hand clamped on her trap and the other around her neck. The other man had her long brown hair wrapped around his knuckles and they plowed against her bouncy honey buns relentlessly, hoping to score with the cougar all night long. The sweaty Rashida smiled behind his clammy palm and let them fuck her brains out.

To be continued...

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Still looking forward to future installments.

This was probably my least favorite installment that you've done but it was still really good and I can't wait to read the next part.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Adult Swim Anna Kendrick relaxes during a press tour.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Christina Hendricks is My Step-Mom Christina Hendricks takes step-sons virginity and more.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Katy Perry: Slippery When Wet Katy Perry shares a shower with a male fan.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Hollywood Intern Ch. 01 - Gal Gadot The adventure of an 18-yr old Hollywood Intern.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Mary Poppins Does Dallas From a nanny to sex education teacher.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
More Stories