All Comments on 'Aunt Sandi Ch. 22'

by dan_kildall

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
xsiveonexsiveoneover 4 years ago
26 months!!!

Well, I can't say this chapter is up there with the first 19 or 20 but I had to read it as I've followed this story with bated breath from the beginning. I'm truly sorry to see the decline and hope it won't take another 26 months for the next chapter.

Buttbud7Buttbud7over 4 years ago
A great change

I've been reading these chapters for many years now and have always loved them! I've never really been into the bi-male stories, but you handled it excellently! As usual, the straight sex in this was great, but the bi sex between Tom, Lisa, and Danny felt really natural and extremely hot. Keep up the good work, hopefully we get more chapters soon! And I wouldn't be opposed to Danny and Tom adventuring more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazing

I love those ereis and I hope you never stop and do frequent updates

Thor56Thor56over 4 years ago
Thanks for adding to the Aunt Sandi canon!

One of my favorite series and I’m glad you’ve restarted it. I love all the kink here and hope you continue to write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
One of the best

Never been so into the bi male part but you handled it exceptionly well. Great series and don’t keep us waiting for the weekend to long. Thank you!

The_NexusThe_Nexusover 4 years ago
Back to Basics

While I really do enjoy the series, it's getting out of hand with EVERY woman wanting sex with Dan. In my opinion Dan should get back to basics. Go back to Sandi and Dan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I'm looking forward to the Family - Family orgy !

I just read through from first to last story. Well done!

Plot, pacing and dialog are very good. I feel that the intimacy level of your sex scenes is very good, but the hotness could be improved by including more intense reaction effects.

Jenna is definitely trouble since she ALWAYS GETS WHAT SHE WANTS. She wants to either turn the Triad into a Quad or break it up so she can have Dan to herself. Jenna obviously has possessiveness, jealousy and communication issues that are unsuitable to a polyamorous relationship. They will have to turn their backs on her and walk away or she'll break them up.

I don't know how you plan to end the story, big blowup or happily ever after, but I vote for HEA. You seem to have a Triad that could work if Dan keeps his focus on his fiances/wives.

Finally, while MM is not my thing you have handled it well. Don't be discouraged by the homophobes.

Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What................, where is the next chapter

I am not comfortable with bi male activity but, subject was well dealt with. That said I would like the groups to develop a village, separate yet close, with Amy getting pregnant. Keep it going.

ManningDP69ManningDP69about 4 years ago
Wedding Plans

I'd have to agree with some comments on here about Dan returning to the home front and his 2 wives. But I must say I'm really enjoying the series so far, but can't help to hope for the pregnancies because you know after Amy they will all want to follow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Family weekend

Great story has

been moving. I have laughed been pissed off crying heart warming excellent series please give me (us) more . Thank you so much !

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

Extremely logically developed story. Almost every fetish that I have has been covered in this series. I have experienced threesome but I do not think I could go as far as Danny did with Tom. With the right motivation, I might be able to ome close.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdan_kildall@dan_kildall
*** UPDATE *** 2023-08-04: I know I have been away from writing for some time now, and my last posted chapter here was over 2 years ago. I apologize for the delay for everyone wondering what Kayla emailed Danny at the end of chapter 26. I never intended to make you wait so l...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES