Auntie Convinces Mom to Fulfill Son

Story Info
Aunt convinces her sister to please son.
1.2k words
4.01
50.5k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My nephew and I sat at my kitchen table having some cocktails chit chatting while I smoked a few cigarettes which was always our routine when he'd make his monthly visit.

Him and I began a sexual relationship a few years back when I caught him red handed standing behind me while I laid out in a bikini smoking a cigarette.

He was a young man at the time so I sort of showed him the ins and outs of pleasing a women and how a women pleases him, and it turned into a regular thing between us.

"I'm gonna smoke one more cigarette and finish this drink than what do you say we head up to my room?"

"Yeah that sounds good to me."

I lit a cigarette, he wasn't his normal self that night and I could tell he had something on his mind.

I asked him what was going on, he wouldn't tell me at first but I kept prying and eventually he finally told me what was up.

"It's so embarrassing but I can't keep it in anymore.. it's about my mom."

"What about her?" I asked exhaling my smoke.

He took a deep breath.

"The last couple years I can not stop thinking about her.. sexually."

I acted like I was surprised but I was pretty certain he found her attractive, in fact she had a suspicion as well.. telling me stories of him getting a glimpse when she's in her robe, or rubbing some lotion up her thighs, and of course the smoking.

"Aw hunny that's okay, it's nothing to be ashamed about.. a lot of sons feel that way toward their mother."

"I get it.. but It's getting to the point I can't stop thinking about it."

"Well I don't know what to tell you hun, I wish their was something I could do."

He looked up at me with a mischievous look.

"What?" I asked.

"I don't know, maybe try convincing her into a one time thing?"

"Well she does have a hunting suspicion you feel this way anyway so maybe I can spin it somehow.. how about you guys come over for dinner Saturday and we'll give it a shot."

Saturday finally arrived. My mom and I were driving to my aunts, I sat in the passenger seat trying to remain calm but I was so nervous I had no idea how this was going to turn out.

My mom pulled over at that liquor store.

"Hey go grab me a couple packs of cigarettes, gonna be one of those nights."

The night went on all 3 of us were feeling pretty good as we drank a healthy amount of vodka.

"So sis, I have to ask you a question.. it's kind of awkward."

"Oh dear, let's hear it sis."

"You're son asked me to talk to you about something a little.. well a little taboo."

She looked over at me with a confused look.

"Uhhh okay?"

"Well you're suspicions about his attractions toward you turned out to be right."

"Excuse me?" She said.

"Don't freak out, it's not that big of a deal.. I mean you didn't do him any favors walking around the house in your booty shorts and those tight low cut white tees, how can you blame him?"

"Oh my god, this is to fucked up to even process right now, get to the point would you?"

She pulled out another cigarette and sharply inhaled and slowly exhaled.

"Well he's an adult now, how would you feel about helping him out so he can move on with this so he stops obsessing over it."

She took another drag and I watched him intently watching her exhale her smoke.

"I didn't even mention that your smoking gets him going as well, he has to sit in the living room as you lay there with your legs crossed, you're breast's popping out while you smoke away.. I feel bad for him honestly."

"Son, do you really feel this way?"

He shook his head and apologized he couldn't control what he felt and it drove him crazy.

"Ugh, well im sorry to babe.. I shouldn't have flaunted myself around the house like that.. maybe subconsciously I liked you checking me out, I don't know."

She took another drag.

"What we're you going to suggest sis? You were about to say something."

"Fulfill what he's been thinking about as he watched you parade around the house dressed like you didn't have a son there"

She took one final drag off her cigarette and left the room to go think about it for a bit.

"I'm pretty good aren't I?" I said to my nephew as I walked around the table giving a kiss on the lips and touched his hard dick as I walked upstairs.

The night was winding down and my sister came in the living room where my nephew and I sat watching tv.

"Okay son, I will do this one time and one time only." She said as he pulled out a cigarette and got down on her knees.

She slid his shorts down as she grabbed his cock while dangling her cigarette between her lips and slowly stroked it.

"Uh sis how about you give me and my son a few minutes."

I stood up and was leaving the room.

"Unless he doesn't mind his mom and auntie at the same time."

He didn't have to respond and I walked over as I took my bra off getting on my knees beside my sister as we went back and forth swapping spit on his cock.

"You're one spoiled brat you know that."

"Thank you mommy."

We both lit another cigarette he asked if him and I could make out while we smoked.

"Ha! What do you say sis? Wouldn't be the first time."

"Wait you guys have made out before?"

We both chuckled as we leaned in sticking each other's tongues in our mouths swapping smoke.

His mom grabbed his cock stroking it while we continued making out and I whispered in her ear between kisses.

"You should hop on it for a second."

She looked over at him trying to gauge his reaction as we continue making out, his face said it all.

"You don't mind mommy hopping on for a sec babe?"

He pulled her on top of him and she grabbed it sliding it all the way down moaning slowly as she took another drag.

"Oh fuck this feels good, fuck me."

I sat behind her grabbing her tits as she rode like that cock like she would never ride another one again.

"You okay if mommy cums on your dick sweetie."

She pushed her arms down his chest positing her self so his cock was hitting her spot, she screamed out as she began cumming.

"Oh son you just made you're mommy cum, oh my god you made mommy cum so good."

She sat on top of him catching her breath.

"Well auntie doesn't get a ride?"

Playing it off like I haven't done this 100 times to his dick.

He made me cum pretty quick and now was waiting for the grand finale, MOMMYS throat.