All Comments on 'Auntie Convinces Mom to Fulfill Son'

by smokingtabz1991

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There is something seriously wrong with the stories post lately, no effort and simply a waste of time reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"Him and I ...." Stopped right there. Get an editor.

OleManDaveOleManDaveover 1 year ago

Storyline is fine but some editing for spelling and grammar would help it. The narrative was a little confusing switching back and forth between Auntie and Son.

slimvslimvover 1 year ago

Beautiful. He has a wonderful loving mother and aunt. And you can't blame the guy. Mature female smokers are so hot.

sp9983sp9983over 1 year ago

What's with the smoking fetish?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not much to it and too much talk and not enough action!! And too damn short! Gave it a 3!!!!!!!!

Seedr_99Seedr_99over 1 year ago

Fantastic, keep going.

rem556rem556over 1 year ago
Edit

Agree with OldManDave, you need a GOOD editor. Good story though!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just an average story what's with the smoking would not want a woman to smoke while we were having sex such a turn off. And why so many short stories?? Gave it a 3.

Jenni768Jenni768about 1 year ago

I love making love to a man that loves my smoking, started young when I learned mom liked teasing daddy with her smoking, I so hate that these stories are dying out, keep them cumming.

Jenni768Jenni768about 1 year ago

I love your work, and you will notice all the nitpickers are anonymous, not have the guts to even use their name.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous