Auntie Gail

Story Info
Ronnie loves his auntie.
1.8k words
4.29
14.5k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blozo
blozo
947 Followers

"I need you to drop this off at Auntie Gail's office for me on your way home." Mom said. "She wanted to talk to you about something anyway."

My aunt Gail's face is one of the first I can remember, I've been around her all my life and enjoy her company immensely. She's almost exactly fifteen years older than I am, with a razor-sharp wit and a talent for snark that goes right over most people's heads. I find her delightful; I'm not so sure you would agree.

Lately I seldom see her, even though she lives not far away. She amassed great wealth in the stock market, and from several businesses she started since earning her MBA. Her picture has graced the cover of a couple of business related publications, touting her "Meteoric" rise in the business world.

If Auntie Gail asks you a question, she will lock eyes her stunning blue eyes on you, in a way that makes it exceedingly difficult for you to tell her anything she might not want to hear.

I told my mom about my perceptions of her sister; she just looked at me and shook her head slowly.

"Do you have a crush on Auntie Gail? That's so sweet." mom said, with mock sincerity.

"Just take this bag over to Gail at her office on your way back, will you? Please"? She asked.

***

I parked my car in the garage, hoping someone would validate my parking ticket, and made my way across the pavement to the main entrance of a great steel and glass building.

I had wondered how I was going to find her office in this huge building, and was relieved to see a uniformed security guard at the desk in front of the elevators.

"Excuse me, I'm here to see Gail Morrison?" I said questioningly.

"Ms. Morrison is not available." the guard growled without looking up from his monitor, in a tone that indicated he'd like me to go away.

"Um, she's expecting me, I'm her nephew, Ronnie."

The guard's head snapped up and he began to look me over from head to toe.

"Last name?" he barked

"Wilson"

With that the guard turned and picked up a phone, punching a few numbers. "There's a Ronnie Wilson in the lobby for Ms. Morrison. Says he's expected".

Whatever the party on the other end had said, it changed his attitude. "She'll be down in a few minutes. Have a seat" he said, almost warmly, indicating a chair near the desk. "Would you like coffee?" he continued with a smile that two minutes before I had thought him incapable of.

I politely declined his offer and took my seat to wait for Auntie Gail.

Gail Morrison was a slender woman of slightly below average height, with unusually large breasts, larger even than my mom's. On her slim frame, those big firm tits looked absolutely astounding. She was, as always, immaculately dressed, her understated makeup accentuating her naturally beautiful face, her short dark hair impeccably groomed. Her poor vision was corrected with a seemingly limitless collection of designer framed glasses. Today she was wearing a knee length black A line skirt, cut on the bias, that clung snugly to her hips, with a matching satin top that clove to her huge breasts in a most alluring manner. A fashionable pair of pumps adorned her lovely feet; her cobalt blue eyes shone from behind a pair of black 60's style cat's eye glasses, with rhinestones at the points that perfectly rounded out her look and made for quite an erotic sight, walking toward me from the private elevator in the alcove behind the security desk

"Ronnie"! she exclaimed, extending her arms for a gentle hug as the bewildered security guard looked on, apparently never having seen this side of his boss lady.

Auntie Gail took me by the hand and led me back to the elevator. What followed was a ten minute tour of her offices, which, while lavish to be sure, looked little different from any other office, before showing me to another private elevator. This one only went up one floor, to the penthouse in which she did most of her living.

The penthouse was even more lavish, however, I didn't really have much time to appreciate it. Auntie Gail was first and foremost a businesswoman, and right down to business she got.

"Come sit by me, Ronnie" she said, patting a spot on the couch next to her thigh. "I want to talk to you about something". I sensed a kind of nervousness in her that seemed out of place for such a strong, independent woman.

Although I had sat beside her at a respectful distance, she managed to slide over toward me unnoticed until our thighs just barely touched.

"Ronnie", she began, pausing to rest a hand lightly on my thigh. She continued, speaking slowly and deliberately; "Sometimes when a woman is very successful in business, other important aspects of her life can be neglected; like family, friends and..." at this point she stammered a little bit and blushed, before she finally got the word out.

"Sex".

I don't know what it was about how I reacted, but Gail quickly lowered her head and turned away.

"I'm sorry Ronnie, I shouldn't have said anything" she said softly. Again, I sensed her nervousness. Or was I sensing her fear?

I leaned close and put my arm around her shoulders. "It's all right Auntie Gail, I'm not upset, I was just a little surprised that a beautiful, successful woman like you would want to talk to me about sex". I said softly.

"Do you really think I'm beautiful"? I heard her say in a voice barely above a whisper.

Before I could answer her head snapped up; I saw the tears begin to form in the corners of her eyes.

"I've had sex twice in my whole life". She said bitterly, struggling to choke back the tears. "I know I'm not pretty." she continued, again lowering her voice to just above a whisper.

"You know that's not true, Auntie Gail! You're one of the most beautiful women I've ever met"! My efforts to cheer her up had clearly failed. She looked down at her shoes, having lost the raging emotional battle in her head. An awkward silence followed before she raised her head and met my eye.

"Ronnie, I'm just so lonely!" she sobbed, burying her face in my shoulder.

I held her close until the tears slowed down before I spoke again.

"Auntie Gail, you're beautiful to me, that's all I can say. If you weren't my aunt, I'd be very interested in you". I said, feeling like I was starting to make a little headway.

Gail snorted a little through the tears. "Ronnie, I know you got your sister Julie pregnant. If you can have sex with your sister, you can have sex with your aunt."

I gently pulled her toward me. Her eyes closed and our lips met. Never had I been so happy to lose an argument.

My hand drifted up to her firm right breast; I gently massaged it through the soft shiny fabric of her blouse before my hands went to work on the pearly buttons that ran all the way down the front. Moments later her blouse slipped off of her shoulders and fell to the floor. I suppressed a gasp at the sight of the little black shelf bra, offering almost no support for her huge firm tits with their rubbery little upturned nipples. I pulled her toward me and kissed her again, wrapping my arms around her and finding the single hook at the back that held the delicate bra in place. With a quick motion I released it. Gail's bra fell to the floor, just has her soft hands released my aching cock from the prison of my shorts.

We stood nude before each other now, her thrusting breasts looking little different without a bra; firm, upright, and incredibly smooth. I gently caressed one with my hand and pulled the nipple into my mouth.

"Would you like to see my bedroom Ronnie"? Auntie Gail said; Just a trace of something in her voice leading me to believe she still feared rejection. There was no chance of that! I let the nipple slip from my mouth and eagerly took her hand in mine as we walked naked together toward the bedroom.

She closed the door to her luxuriously appointed bedroom behind us, and we sat together on the edge of the bed, kissing and exploring each other's bodies with our hands.

Wordlessly, Auntie Gail leaned over and opened a bedside drawer, producing from within an unopened three pack of rubbers.

"These have been sitting in here for years, I hope they're still good" she said with a wan smile, tearing open the box and opening one of the foil packets within. She leaned in and kissed me deeply again. I was dimly aware of her soft hands rolling the condom over my glans and down the thick shaft of my cock.

She pulled me down on to the bed, our soft tender kisses continuing unabated until I moved up between her legs to mount her, my rubber coated cock bobbing and swaying from side to side.

Grasping my fully erect penis in her soft hand, she guided the thick bulb to the entrance of her vagina.

I began to push, but her pussy was so tight my dick just bent. I put a big blob of spit on the head, and worked it up and down her little coin slot pussy. Now she was plenty wet! I pushed hard again and felt the thick glans of my penis enter her vagina with a soft pop.

"Mmmm fuck me, Ronnie." she whispered softly as I entered her, her blue eyes gazing lovingly into mine.

I began to fuck my beautiful aunt with short slow strokes, gradually working my cock into her deeper until the head and a few inches were sliding smoothly in and out of her hairless mound. I could see the print of my dick moving inside her through the skin of her firm flat belly and began to quicken my pace. Soon, Auntie Gail wrapped her arms and legs around my back and began to shudder with her orgasm.

It was a long few minutes before the look in her eyes indicated she had returned to reality. She pulled me down closer until her full firm breasts mashed against my chest, brushing her soft lips across my ear.

"Take the condom off Ronnie" she whispered. "I want your baby."

I slowly withdrew from her tight wet sheath and rolled the condom off of my rock hard cock.

"Are you sure Auntie Gail?" I asked, already knowing the answer as I ran the glossy head of my dick up and down the narrow groove in her flawlessly waxed pussy.

She looked at me with a glazed eye and slowly nodded her head.

With a gentle push, my dick slid deep into Auntie Gail's fertile belly.

Bare.

To be continued