All Comments on 'Auntie Gail'

by blozo

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

No build up. Too quick. Needs more back story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This story sounds too unrealistic / not plausible, especially the statement about an AUNT having a "flawlessly waxed pussy." Seriously, is this aunt 18 and in high school shaving and waxing for the showers in gym class? No, she is described as a mature intelligent adult with a MBA, who is going to be similar in age to his mother who will be 40'ish. BTW his mother is also going to have an abundantly hairy pussy, if that not yet told story (part II), should ever find its way to being put down paper. I considered giving you a 2 rating, but since you have already written greater than 20 stories, I infer that you should have read a few also. Thus, I rated this alleged "flawlessly waxed pussy," on an AUNT story as a 1 for being completely unrealistic on an intelligent / educated (MBA) lady that age. What lady even trims hers at that age and if so more than three times a year. Shaved, razor burnt, stubble with pimples in it, and WAXED with blood scabs and infected hairs boils from hairs yanked out of the follicles (flawless, you say, and I guess just lovely to look at) doesn't happen at that (AUNT) age because ladies eventually grow up and stop with the pointless high school stuff. This could have been a good story had you made it to sound realistic. Mom's, Aunts, Mothers-in-Law, older Sisters, and mom's sexy (hook up) friends in town are NOT shaved / waxed teens in a micro bikini. Persons who read aunt stories, mom stories, mother-in-law stories (adult mature ladies) are not looking for hairless pussy characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

No foreplay, straight to fucking an old maid who only had sex twice? Not believable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Lacking historical details.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I think you need more build up. Conversations and events like this one, even with alcohol, don't just suddenly happen.

"Although I had sat beside her at a respectful distance, she managed to slide over toward me unnoticed until our thighs just barely touched.

"Ronnie", she began, pausing to rest a hand lightly on my thigh. She continued, speaking slowly and deliberately; "Sometimes when a woman is very successful in business, other important aspects of her life can be neglected; like family, friends and..." at this point she stammered a little bit and blushed, before she finally got the word out.

"Sex".

A nice thought, but this sounds more like a young boy's fantasy, instead of an actual incest encounter and I would add, with his mom's alleged help in setting it up, "I need you to drop this off at Auntie Gail's office for me on your way home." Mom said. "She wanted to talk to you about something anyway," it especially sounds like a young boy fantasy. You made lots of good descriptions about this aunt; her background, eye color, her cloths, pretty feet, but the reality is this does not sound like a believable story, especially the suggestion of no pussy hair. "I began to fuck my beautiful aunt with short slow strokes, gradually working my cock into her deeper until the head and a few inches were sliding smoothly in and out of her hairless mound." Just not very believable, my aunt was 37 years old when I eat her pussy the first time. She was extremely hairy and had not even trimmed the bikini lines inside her thighs. Your story is told well but just somehow sounds too much like a boy fantasy to me (her eyes, her clothes, razor sharp wit), and what he wished would happen; instead of something that actually did.

redlion75redlion75about 1 month ago

Is there a pre story for the siblings fucking

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Fa tasyic story, despite what a mathematically challenged commentary might think. Unfortunately that person slipped past the declaration that the aunt is only 15 years older.

As for the smoothe public region . . . the same commentor has, apparently never met an accomplished business woman who actually cares for herself !

The included back story concerning the sister was, apparently over

looked; ,just have been rushing to find the sex part . . . Meanwhile omitting important details. Even the mother would be assumed cogniscient of aunties intentions, as the referenced sister's incestual pregnancy mention.

I have known similar women, save for the restrictive sexual expaerience, and you are quite adept with your description of the aunt, and her demeanor, dress, personality, and drives (both professional and sexual).

Well written and most enjoyable.

Y

Diecast1Diecast1about 1 month ago

Next chapter, please. AAAA++++

shadrachtshadracht23 days ago

"Ronnie, I know you got your sister Julie pregnant. If you can have sex with your sister, you can have sex with your aunt."

.

Holy out of left field, batman! This, among other rushed bits of this story made this not nearly one of your best efforts. Sorry. 2*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userblozo@blozo
Come visit me on Patreon! https://www.patreon.com/posts/70898525 I write a wide variety of stories, and publish here on Literotica, a safe place for incest/taboo content. I'm in the process of taking all non incest content down from this site, primarily due to low ratings/...