Auntie Knows Best Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She laid back down and turned onto her left side so her back was towards me. I turned onto my left side as well. Lying there trying to doze off my body and mind were raging with thoughts, ideas and questions. I was so close to a woman who I loved in so many ways, a woman I had been brought up with and one who had introduced me to sapphic love. One with whom I had made love many times. And one who I now recognised I wanted to make love to again. But should I, or could I even? I was already having sex with her son who had admitted to me that he wanted to make love to her. And just moments ago we had both looked at him and seen that he was fully erect beneath the thin sheet covering his erection. Nothing had been said as we both kissed him good night and left him alone with his hard on that I was sure that by now he would have sorted out.

Sam wriggled a little and her bottom moved nearer to me slightly brushing against my tummy. Was it accidental or purposeful? An invitation or a mistake, a come on or a nothing? My mind and body went into an arousal overdrive. Should I do something? Should I show an interest, indicate that I understood and that I was ready? It was a few years since we had actually done anything but each time we met, which recently had only been a few times a year, there was a heavy atmosphere laden with expectation. Each time we had been together I had felt that something might happen and if circumstances permitted something would happen. But those circumstance where something could happen had not been there. That is, of course, until now! Now, we were staying in a cottage in the country, now there was just the two of us and her twenty-two-year-old son, now we were in bed together, now we were scantily dressed and now her lovely, rounded bottom in the thin, silky nightdress was just inches from my pussy. And most interestingly that lovely bottom had moved and had brushed against me.

I lay there for some time miles away from sleep knowing that she was still awake as well for her breathing had not gone into the slow steady rhythm that signals sleep. 'Oh fuck,' I thought, 'what do I do?'

Jack.

It was over and done with quickly and very satisfyingly. Well actually, it wasn't very satisfying for hardly had I wiped the cum from my stomach after having fucked mum and sucked you to climaxes, than I wanted more. More what though?

I strained my ears to hear what, if anything was going on in your room, but all was quiet. I had heard the low mumbling of the pair of you chatting and the floorboards creaking as you moved around and, presumably, got into bed but somewhere during my masturbation they had ended and all was quiet. True there was the slight creak of the bed now and then but that was all.

Jayne.

My foot touched Sam's. Was it an accident? It could have been and it might have been, well half been, I suppose. She didn't move so I moved mine away. We lay there so close, both not asleep and I wondered what she was thinking? In the past, Sam had always been the prime mover, the leader, the more dominant one. She had initiated what went on, in fact she had started the sex between us in the first place.

Then her foot moved and touched my foot. I didn't move and left it there. She left hers there as well. As we were on our sides her foot was sort of on top of mine with my big toe touching the sole of her foot. We stayed like that for a while and then I moved my toe along the bottom of her foot. Not far, an inch or so maybe. Hers pressed against it making my heart pound, I pressed back and she responded by running her heel along my instep and onto my ankle. My pulse was racing as I realised that our desire for each other was out in the open and something was on, but what? Then she confirmed it.

"Well, I'm not going to get to sleep when I have someone playing footsy with me am I?" she said sounding as if she was smiling as she started to turn over.

"I wouldn't think you would want to when someone's doing that, would you?"

"No, my darling I don't," she whispered as we faced each other our faces just inches apart. "Especially if it's you."

"Why have there been others?"

"The odd one or two, and you Jay?"

"Same really, I don't go looking for other women," I told her as she brushed a lock of hair from my eye then, avoiding my glasses ran her fingertips down my face and onto my lips that she gently rubbed. I put my lips round her finger and sucked it.

"But there's been some have there?"

"Over the years yes a few."

"And men?"

Smiling but worrying where this was going as Jack had told me that he'd told her he was attracted to me, I replied. "Hmmmm rather more of those."

"Maybe we should balance things up a bit," she said kissing me.

It was so simple, so easy and so nice. Something I had wanted for ages and had anguished about, worried about and felt concerned about just happened. Her lips found mine, my mouth opened and we kissed long, deep and lovingly. As our mouths squirmed together and our tongues plundered the other's mouth, the years since we had done this just fell away. It was as if we had never stopped and I wished we hadn't.

"Oh Sam," I groaned, my hands revelling in the feel of her flesh as I ran them up and down her bare back.

"What my love?" she replied her hands finding my breasts and pinching my nipples through the material of the tee shirt.

"What have we been missing?"

"I know, I'm sorry."

"Oh, darling there's no need for sorry, don't be silly."

"We mustn't let it happen again, must we? We must not let it go so long."

"No, never."

"Promise Jay."

"Yes, my darling I promise."

The strap of her nightdress had slipped down her arm and looking down I saw her breast was as good as bare. I pulled on the thin material so it slipped off the boob and exposed it fully. I cupped it and pinched her nipple.

"Nice darling?" I asked as a low moan, slipped from her mouth.

"Oh yes it's so nice, so lovely," she groaned.

I pushed the sheet back so that I could see her breast.

"Take it off Jayne," she muttered.

I wasn't sure whether she was telling me to take my tee shirt off or her nightdress so I pulled hers down exposing both of her full breasts.

"Oh, Sam they are so beautiful," I cooed kissing each in turn as at the same time I fondled them.

"Mmmmm and that's lovely," she responded her hand finding the hem of my tee shirt, slipping inside it and sliding up the outside of my leg to rest just above my hip. The way we were lying she couldn't get her hand easily to where my entire body and mind wanted it to be. I moved away from her a little and turned partially onto my back so that now she could. The feel of her hand brushing across my stomach, down onto my bald mound to find so easily and knowingly my clit was sensational

"Oh god Sam yes, right there, oh fuck yes its lovely," I groaned revelling in the fabulous feelings she was giving me.

As I held onto her now bare breast, we kissed, deep and long and her fingers slid into me. Lovingly, ultra- intimately, hugely sexily and very passionately she finger-fucked me to a quick and urgent orgasm.

After coming down from the enormous high I lay in her arms my head resting on her beautiful chest.

"Oh, Sam that was so good."

"Pleased I could be of service," she smiled back stroking my head and slipping my glasses back on as they'd come off during my reactions to the power of my climax.

"You always were such a good service," I smiled back kissing her. "Here let me help with that nightdress, do we really need them?"

"No, I guess not after saying good night to Jack."

"Let's take them off so, I can feel you against me, ok?"

"Mmmm yes," Sam replied as we both struggled them off. I threw my tee shirt towards the chair to the side of the bed forgetting that's where the empty wine bottle was.

"Oh fuck," I said fairly loudly when I heard the crash of the bottle as it fell to the wooden floor. "Lucky it's empty," I went on.

"Not your usual thoughts about a bottle love," Sam said smiling. "Jack looked a little surprised at both of us saying goodnight don't you think?"

"Just surprised?" I queried turning to face you so that our breasts brushed together.

"What do you mean?"

"You must have noticed Sam," I said squirming my boobs against hers and pushing my stomach forward so that it touched hers.

"His erection, you mean?"

"Yes, I wondered if you noticed it?"

"I did."

"Does that happen often?" I asked loving the feel of my body against hers and her hands running up and down my back and resting on the cheeks of my bottom that she stroked and squeezed.

"Have I told you babe that you've got a great ass?" She said adopting a slight American accent and smiling.

"Now and then I think you may have," I told her as I felt her finger slip into the crease between my cheeks.

"Not that often Jay, but then usually he's under a duvet," she mumbled confusing me as she was talking about Jack again as she pressed right against my hole; it felt so good.

"But tonight, it was just a thin sheet covering him and I thought it was obvious."

"Yes, it was and I have seen it before."

Often?" I asked kissing her nipple.

"Mmmmm now and then yes."

"And what do you think about it?" I asked.

"To be honest love I just don't know."

"Hmmm," I said in a non-committal way as my finger found the warm wetness of her pussy. As I ran it across her clit she grunted and pushed down on it. It slid in easily and I returned the favour of a quick and strong climax.

As she came down from that, we lay on our backs our arms around each other and it was as if we were back in time as two young sisters experimenting with girly sex. But what we had just done was more, far, far more than simple, girly sex. We were grown, sexually experienced women in our forties with children one of whom was her son and my lover in the next bedroom.

"Of course, Jayne it could be you," Sam rather worryingly suggested.

"Me, how come that?" I asked wishing that I had no raised the subject of Jack's erection.

"Well, it was certainly there when he saw you and I'm his mother."

Coyly, I retorted. "But he saw you first and you've seen it before, haven't you?"

"Well yes several times."

I turned and kissed her. "You know I do love you so very much don't you Sam?"

After removing her tongue from my mouth and fondling my breasts, she replied. "Yes, darling I know and I love you too."

Now half on our sides looking at each other and caressing the other's tits and stomachs, we kissed again and I pondered on what to say and where to take this conversation. I was coming to the conclusion that, if at all possible, Jack and my situation should come out. But how the hell does one sister tell her sibling that she's been fucking her son and in the very bed where they were now having sex. Was I mad, did I have a death wish or what?

"Why do you think I gave him the erection Sam?"

"Well, I know he thinks a lot of you and you are the divorced auntie, aren't you?"

"Yes, I am."

"And divorced aunties with tits like these," she started cupping both of them before adding. "Are what every young guy's wet dreams are made of aren't they?"

"Yes maybe," I started, also cupping her boobs, and taking a deep breath before adding quietly. "And mums with tits like these Sam are what many sons' fantasies are made of you know."

"I know and I had begun to wonder about Jack, has he said anything to you?"

'Oh fuck,' I thought. 'Here we go, I'm digging myself a bloody great hole."

"No, why would he Sam?"

"I just wondered."

"What makes you think we have conversations like that love?"

"I don't know just a few things Jack's said and well er, um oh I don't know."

"Do you think that he is sexually attracted to you love?" I asked brushing my fingers across her mound as I turned fully onto my side facing her.

"Actually Jay yes I think he is but more worryingly........" she said stopping in what seemed to be mid-sentence as she rolled onto her side so were facing each other.

"What love?" I prompted as I felt her fingers slither between my legs and along my lips.

"I don't know how to put it Jay."

"Put what?"

She didn't reply for a few moments as I fumbled for her clitoris that I knew from past experience was hidden behind some voluptuous folds. I peeled them apart and was rewarded with a deep grunt as my fingertip found the epicentre of her sexuality.

"Our relationship," she continued after grunting.

"Our relationship Sam?" I asked feeling confused.

"No Jack's and mine."

"Why, what do you mean?"

"It's complicated."

"How?"

"My feelings for him."

"What about them?" I asked my heart starting to pound in anticipation.

"No love, no I can't."

"Can't what love?"

"I can't tell you."

"Of course, you can," I said rubbing her clit.

"I have such feelings for him."

"Sexual ones?" I asked stopping rubbing her but leaving my finger right on her clit.

"Yes."

"Oh wow," I rather inanely replied.

"Are you disgusted with me?" she asked looking right into my eyes.

"No of course not, I never would be."

"I just can't help it."

"I know," I whispered cuddling her more tightly.

"I can't help them; I like him looking at me and me looking at him."

"Just looking Sam?"

"Yes."

"Well what has he seen?

"My breasts, usually when I go to say goodnight."

"What happens?" I asked now both excited and intrigued.

"Nothing happens but I let my nightdress or dressing gown gape so that he sees them and that's when I have seen his erection."

"What really seen it?"

"Well no but the shape and outline."

"Oh Sam."

"See you are disgusted, aren't you?"

I was so close to owning up but somehow, although we were into such intimate topics, I couldn't bring myself to tell her that her son and I were lovers. Instead, I kissed her fully on the lips and whispered.

"Don't be silly darling I am not disgusted."

"What are you then"?

I avoided answering by asking. "So, what happens?"

"It's like it was tonight. I'll go in whatever time it is."

"With James there?"

"No, no, no, I don't go in then only when he's away."

"I see, so he doesn't know?"

"No, he has no idea. I couldn't tell him."

"No, I see that of course not."

"And then."

"I usually sit on the edge of the bed."

"Is he asleep?"

"Sometimes."

"So, what do you do then?"

"Oh, Jay this is the bad part."

"How come?"

"At first I just stroke his forehead and that's all I used to do, then I'd kiss him and leave."

"But now?"

"Now Jayne, I sometimes pull the duvet or sheet back and look at him."

"How far do you pull it down?" I asked unconsciously rubbing her clit again. That seemed to jerk her into action as she pressed her boob more firmly against mine almost but not quite nipple to nipple and ran her fingers around my absolutely soaked lips.

"All the way."

"What so you see it?" I breathed wondering whether you knew she did that?

"Yes, and sometimes it's hard."

"Do you touch it?"

"No not until recently?"

"But recently, have you?"

"Oh, fuck Jay, yes I have and I am scared what I might do next."

"Do you want to wank him?"

"Yes, yes I do and that's terrible, isn't it?"

"No darling it's not it's just you being honest."

"But mothers shouldn't think that about their sons, should they?"

"I don't know love, but if it's natural then it can't be terrible and I have read somewhere that many mums want to have sex with their sons, do you?"

She started sobbing and I held her as she said softly. "Yes Jayne, yes I do."

"And if he's not asleep?"

"What?"

"You said what you do if he's asleep," I said hugging her tighter and stroking her clit

"Then I don't do that?"

"So, what do you do?"

"As I told you I lean forward so my nightdress or dressing gown gapes."

"Just gapes Sam?"

"Oh sod it Jay no."

"What then?"

"As he looks at me, I sometimes pull the nightdress away from my boobs so that he sees them."

"All of them?"

"Recently yes, completely.

"Does he touch them?"

"No not yet."

"Would you let him if he tried?"

"Oh God yes Jay," she groaned clinging to me as she pushed her finger, actually more likely two into me.

"Go on Sam, go on," I mumbled loving the feelings so much. "Fuck me, please, please finger fuck me."

It didn't take long for both of us to get near to climaxing. I focused totally on rubbing on and around her clit, while she pumped her fingers quite quickly and fairly aggressively up and down inside me. As we rolled around on the bed with the duvet now on the floor, we kissed and used our other hands on the other's body as we sucked and licked each other's breasts. We both squirmed against the other's pleasure and excitement giving fingers as our orgasms built up towards their crescendos.

But we needed more. Lesbian or, as I see it, natural bi sex is difficult. More so than with a man and woman as there is no natural conclusion. No shoving a cock into a pussy and fucking it. Sure, we can use mouths and fingers but more is needed to satisfy fully the ravages of our sexual needs. And of course, we were both acutely aware of this need so, like the two experienced bisexual dalliers that we were one of us, Samantha became like a man and laid on top of me. She snuggled between my legs that I opened so that we were kissing, arms around each other, breasts squashed together pubis to pubis. Nearly, but not quite, clit to clit and pussy to pussy. It was wonderful, but still not enough so she slid one of her legs through mine so that now we were pussy to pussy, yes, really cunt to cunt. And like that we did the nearest that two women can manage to fucking each other.

I think I was crying as she made me cum so beautifully and I heard her sobbing as her body shuddered with the pangs of our orgasmic crescendo.

"Oh fuck. Oh yes, yes, yes, yes," she groaned, breaking our kiss and forcing herself against me as she joined me in this orgasmic heaven. My eyes were closed and I suspect hers were too as we held each other through the traumas of our mutual climax, kissing and groaning, squirming our lips together sighing and telling each other how good it was and how we loved each other.

At first, I had no idea what it was. I couldn't work out what the sound was but quickly I realised someone was talking. But who was it? I knew it couldn't be Sam as my mouth was clamped against hers. Then it hit me at about the same time as it seemed to register with her. Probably, the realisation as to what it was hit both of us at the same time as the room was lit up from the light coming through the door that was now wide open. Together, still in each other's arms we both looked across the room and saw Jack standing in the doorway!

12